Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 11:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
rngkll (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:17:18 AM

Where can Nimiq be bought? Which exchanges?

Right now in Liqui.io , EtherDelta and HitBTC
weitt245

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

net out for a long time, the market is neither hot nor cold, the price is not very good, in the current bull market are like this, I really do not know the problem of the market or team propaganda
Right now, they are advertising to the wrong people.  They are advertising to a bunch of people who watch vlogs, they don't know what bitcoin is or any alt coins,  Nimiq is trying to compete with DASH which has a very similar strategy but Nimiq's is far less influential due to it being marketed by vloggers with 1.  Not a ton of subscribers, 2.  The videos do not inspire confidence in your average Joe on why they need to get involved, 3. You are not expanding who is talking about Nimiq.  Nimiq is a sleeping giant right now, it has potential to be the next DASH but they really need to start investing their money in other outlets to get the word out.  They are literally advertising their coin to the same people + a few new people every video.  Look for new channels to get the word out, you have until December to get more people on board and after that you have nothing to get more people except the people who adopted it before.  The success of Nimiq rides on the adoption of it and the more people you get hyped pre-launch the more solidified longevity of the project.

Don't get me wrong Atua makes decent videos on the project but you really need to spread the word through other ways.  Don't preach to the choir, preach to the sinners.

A great example of a "successful" advertising campaign that really used word of mouth to their advantage is dogecoin.  Although the coin failed due to lack of vision and improvements, everyone backed it because everyone was talking about it.  It had such huge potential to harness this and move the coin to being a legitimate currency and it was thrown away.  You guys have the concept and the vision, you just need the backing of thousands/millions and the only way you are going to get there is if you spread the word.

Sorry for the wall of text but I hope this helps Nimiq pivot in a positive direction.

Regards,
A friendly Nimiq investor
marcoantonio

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:16:24 PM

The project looks interesting!

But really, where are the de dev team? in the jungle??? really?

Don't smoke too much, we are in a race and there is huge competition......
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

The project looks interesting!

But really, where are the de dev team? in the jungle??? really?

Don't smoke too much, we are in a race and there is huge competition......

We are not "in the jungle"  Grin. One of the founding members of Nimiq happen to own a Co-Working space in a secluded, peaceful spot of Costa Rica. Also, given the background of our Vlogers it make sense they try to capture the "jungleness" of our environment.
ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:01:44 AM

You did a great job. After trading on the line, you've been down all the time, down to the bottom. There's a lot of money on this project. I hope you'll be able to fly in the near future
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:12:48 AM

net out for a long time, the market is neither hot nor cold, the price is not very good, in the current bull market are like this, I really do not know the problem of the market or team propaganda
Right now, they are advertising to the wrong people.  They are advertising to a bunch of people who watch vlogs, they don't know what bitcoin is or any alt coins,  Nimiq is trying to compete with DASH which has a very similar strategy but Nimiq's is far less influential due to it being marketed by vloggers with 1.  Not a ton of subscribers, 2.  The videos do not inspire confidence in your average Joe on why they need to get involved, 3. You are not expanding who is talking about Nimiq.  Nimiq is a sleeping giant right now, it has potential to be the next DASH but they really need to start investing their money in other outlets to get the word out.  They are literally advertising their coin to the same people + a few new people every video.  Look for new channels to get the word out, you have until December to get more people on board and after that you have nothing to get more people except the people who adopted it before.  The success of Nimiq rides on the adoption of it and the more people you get hyped pre-launch the more solidified longevity of the project.

Don't get me wrong Atua makes decent videos on the project but you really need to spread the word through other ways.  Don't preach to the choir, preach to the sinners.

A great example of a "successful" advertising campaign that really used word of mouth to their advantage is dogecoin.  Although the coin failed due to lack of vision and improvements, everyone backed it because everyone was talking about it.  It had such huge potential to harness this and move the coin to being a legitimate currency and it was thrown away.  You guys have the concept and the vision, you just need the backing of thousands/millions and the only way you are going to get there is if you spread the word.

Sorry for the wall of text but I hope this helps Nimiq pivot in a positive direction.

Regards,
A friendly Nimiq investor

Thanks for your input friendly Nimiq investor, we take your suggestions very seriously. Right now we are in a stage where we are primarily focused in the task at hand: Nimiq Blockchain. As you might know already from our Vlogs we are very transparent and honest about our work. Our goal right now is to build an scalable easy to use Browser based Blockchain Ecosystem of applications. I understand why you compare us with other projects in the Cryptosphere that have similar goals, some of the main differences are exactly the way we design our solution and how we approach the market. We believe in building a scalable, simple and reliable payment protocol while having our community informed about the process. Thanks so much for your suggestions, I'll give your feedback to Atu'a (I can tell you're a fan) and to the rest of the team.
rngkll (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

You did a great job. After trading on the line, you've been down all the time, down to the bottom. There's a lot of money on this project. I hope you'll be able to fly in the near future

Thanks, token price is of course an important indicator. Is not related to the actual work being done or the chance of the project to achieve its goal of course. We are thankful of the support of our community so far and looking forward to Mainnet Launch
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

Nimiq is one of the best projects out there!
I think it is the worst ico of this year  in terms of ICO profits.
gnurta

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

Nimiq is one of the best projects out there!
I think it is the worst ico of this year  in terms of ICO profits.

Let's wait till December and see how things work out.
Jackass771

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:58:09 PM

Hi everyone, i have a question, i am very new to nimiq (and cryptovalutes overall).

I saw nimiq is already on a market: it is currently wortk 1.07$
Where can i buy or sell nimiq? I have registered at krakten market but i havent seen nimiq. How can i buy/sell for $?
thx
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

Hi everyone, i have a question, i am very new to nimiq (and cryptovalutes overall).

I saw nimiq is already on a market: it is currently wortk 1.07$
Where can i buy or sell nimiq? I have registered at krakten market but i havent seen nimiq. How can i buy/sell for $?
thx

Check here:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nimiq/#markets

Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:06:43 PM

"Token sale is over" - this link is broken (404).

Where can I find info about ICO results?

- What was the asset price
- How many coins were on sale
- How many funds invested
Dcrstats

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:08:02 PM

How is it tradable if mainnet launch and genesis block is scheduled only for December 2017?
This coin isn't exists yet, correct?
freigeist

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

How is it tradable if mainnet launch and genesis block is scheduled only for December 2017?
This coin isn't exists yet, correct?

This is an ERC20 ethereum token.
The real coin and blockchain does not exists yet only test net.

Once created the owners of the NET tokens will have to burn them "send to specific contract address"
and for that they are supposed to get
1 NIM for 10 NET

read here:
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-network-token-sale-terms-9af2e7fd6228

or here is all documented from beginning:
https://medium.com/nimiq-network

Dcrstats

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:22:57 PM

This is an ERC20 ethereum token.
The real coin and blockchain does not exists yet only test net.

Once created the owners of the NET tokens will have to burn them "send to specific contract address"
and for that they are supposed to get
1 NIM for 10 NET

read here:
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-network-token-sale-terms-9af2e7fd6228

or here is all documented from beginning:
https://medium.com/nimiq-network

Sounds interesting. Is there any blogpost about ICO results?
Thank you very much Wink
MercuryProtocol

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:02:03 AM

I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?
freigeist

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:46:51 AM

Oh man is all there you need to research a little bit more in depth Wink

blog documented from start with all answers ICO start, ico analysys , ico  results , wihitepaper
is all documented in the blog section here: https://medium.com/nimiq-network

faq section: https://nimiq.com/faq/

Sounds interesting. Is there any blogpost about ICO results?
Thank you very much Wink

Ongoing Token Sale — First Analysis! -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/ongoing-token-sale-first-analysis-5920bc4ee61c
Token Sale Finalized — Closing Analysis -> https://medium.com/nimiq-network/token-sale-finalized-closing-analysis-ee5b92d0cd9c

I dont know if Im a dummy or something but I cant find the whitepaper

Can anyone PM the link? Or is it somewhere on their website?

https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-the-browser-based-blockchain-63d408add368
https://medium.com/nimiq-network/nimiq-a-peer-to-peer-payment-protocol-native-to-the-web-ffd324bb084

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:44:43 AM

This team is the strangest I've seen, they seem kind of arrogant and not open to feedback.  I stopped buy the Slack to find one of the devs telling someone to dump their coins.  (Not sure how he would do this as there is no support on the order book.) I did invest in the ICO, but regret this, even though I'm sure price will quadruple on mainnet release, it looks like the devs aren't aware that their ICO funded extravagant lifestyle is a slap in the face of people that are holding a coin that currently has half the value of ICO and no market because it is not listed on a reputable exchange.  But according to them the market is doing great!!!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:29:49 PM

@devs
Is there any plan to promote the token on a bigger exchange? If so, when it will be done?
Trading on liqui only is shameful.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

What was the ICO price? I didn't find any official thread here.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: