Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:21:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [START ICO] 🎲 WINNERCOIN 🎲 The world's first ICO - lottery! 🎲  (Read 13435 times)
KingAzir

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

I like this project. Please reserve Hungarian translation for me,,,,,,, Cheesy Cheesy

ANTIMANIA (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

I like this project. Please reserve Hungarian translation for me,,,,,,, Cheesy Cheesy

If you think that in your topic will be a discussion of our project, then translate.  Grin
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

The project is based on creating a situation in which a gambler loses his money to his account and then takes them back either by a product from an online store or by coins from other projects.
If, as a result of the game, he wins, he gets money in the form of a bonus.

It's true what you say, it's more interesting, they also give you a beta account to get rid of feelings (want to know, hesitate etc) or just try to play with beta account provided by dev.

GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

If the Gambler accepts the defeat then Antimania will give commodities or coins, does this apply to continuous defeat? Or depends on the engine?Okay i started to understand what it meant earlier (point 2), I'm sorry too, just like you I do not know many english languages.

The project is based on creating a situation in which a gambler loses his money to his account and then takes them back either by a product from an online store or by coins from other projects.

It's true what you say, it's more interesting, they also give you a beta account to get rid of feelings (want to know, hesitate etc) or just try to play with beta account provided by dev.

Yes. I also tried the demo. The bonus account is reduced. The investment account does not change!
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:29:38 AM

Yes. I also tried the demo. The bonus account is reduced. The investment account does not change!
I have never tried, what goods or coins given when lost? I have not tried it yet because it logs on my phone not on Pc.

GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

I have never tried, what goods or coins given when lost? I have not tried it yet because it logs on my phone not on Pc.

Demo, while only in Russian, but the browser translates and everything is clear.
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru
Login: 89628111333 Password: 2kv60m

Alpha version for evaluating the prospects of the idea
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

Demo, while only in Russian, but the browser translates and everything is clear.
Demo access to the project site http://antimania.ru

Alpha version for evaluating the prospects of the idea

The alpha version was created to test the focus group reaction in offline conditions. Please do not be surprised at the presence of the Russian language. Tested in the city of Russia. The RF profit on return of investment goods - the maximum. 200% minimum. The suppliers are China and South Korea.

Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975986.0

🎲 ANTIMANIA 🎲 a platform for attracting gamblers to invest in coins
Dunno

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:24:42 AM

A gambler in case of a loss receives a product or a coin for the amount paid.

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

yep, dev russian. where's russian auditory?  Grin
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:04:49 PM

A gambler in case of a loss receives a product or a coin for the amount paid.

What is your language?

Ok I understand dev, thank you so much. My language is indonesian, dev what language?

Dev russian language  Smiley

yep, dev russian. where's russian auditory?  Grin

It does not matter where a person lives. If he is a gambler, then ANTIMANIA is for him!
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:00:06 AM

It does not matter where a person lives. If he is a gambler, then ANTIMANIA is for him!

In this I completely agree with you! It's good that the Internet gives us the opportunity to offer our services to gamblers from different countries!
It is this transnationality of the platform that gives investors a chance to make good money!
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

In this I completely agree with you! It's good that the Internet gives us the opportunity to offer our services to gamblers from different countries!
It is this transnationality of the platform that gives investors a chance to make good money!

Question: What will you do first after the end of the ICO? It means that for the successful implementation of the project the most important?
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:00:42 AM

Question: What will you do first after the end of the ICO? It means that for the successful implementation of the project the most important?

The most important is the receipt of a patent at least for the EU, the US and Japan. We have registered an application for Russia, passed a formal examination, but very good patent attorneys are needed to continue work on filing an international application under the PCT.
Obtaining a patent will give us an advantage, and therefore our investors will get a good profit. We were the first to apply this method of attracting investments and it's good if we stay first for another 20 years)))
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:50:00 AM

The most important is the receipt of a patent at least for the EU, the US and Japan. We have registered an application for Russia, passed a formal examination, but very good patent attorneys are needed to continue work on filing an international application under the PCT.
Obtaining a patent will give us an advantage, and therefore our investors will get a good profit. We were the first to apply this method of attracting investments and it's good if we stay first for another 20 years)))

If I understand correctly, a gambler trying to win money from ANTIMANIA can not lose them, as he takes them back in the form of goods or a coins.
That is, there is no loss. So?
Hence there is no gambling.
So this activity can be carried out, in the same USA, anywhere, as it is not subject to restrictions for gambling.

I doubt that you can get a patent for this ... Not so?
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

If I understand correctly, a gambler trying to win money from ANTIMANIA can not lose them, as he takes them back in the form of goods or a coins.
That is, there is no loss. So?
Hence there is no gambling.
So this activity can be carried out, in the same USA, anywhere, as it is not subject to restrictions for gambling.

I doubt that you can get a patent for this ... Not so?

"Objects of inventions can be a device, method, substance, strain of a microorganism, plant cell cultures and animals, as well as the use of a known device, method, substance, strain for a new purpose."

The method of attracting investments and the system for its implementation is an object of invention.
losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:03:15 AM

Dev slowly to start ICO.
We recommend that you build a team first to start the ICO

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

Dev slowly to start ICO.
We recommend that you build a team first to start the ICO

The team is assembled and working. We carried out an announcement in order to get feedback. We got it. Based on the information received, the project was supplemented. Now we are finishing work on the ICO website.

For the time being Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975986.0
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:48:15 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 02:12:39 PM by ANTIMANIA

ANTIMANIA - a platform for attracting gamblers to invest in coins and goods!

IIf you liked the idea and you think that it should be realized at all costs, please donate to PRE-ICO 14k1LKMjEB5c9rJTabbLF7m7hDjZKMhebj
(In gratitude, a coin with a 70% discount on the amount of the donation)

Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975986.0

Demo access to the project alpha site http://antimania.ru

I wish Us good luck!

Translation is reserved (confirm by email):

Philippines - Coin_trader https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1962822.0
Indonesian - losoya https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958483
Vietnamese - Watanabe1505
Japanese - kawasaki5050
Indian - erikalui https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1971488.0
Turkish - Kubra Dam

Original theme https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945172.0

Presentation of the project based on feedback from investors
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

When I leave posts here to get paid from the bounty I do not need to wear a signature of yours right ?
Just keep the thread active ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ANTIMANIA (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:26:38 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 01:37:05 PM by ANTIMANIA

When I leave posts here to get paid from the bounty I do not need to wear a signature of yours right ?
Just keep the thread active ?

Here you can without a signature, but not spam, constructive questions, project discussions.

The purpose of the project is clearly depicted on this motivator.

Clearly! We need more motivation focused on investors, not gamblers!
GraBitCoin

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

I think everyone is already waiting for the ICO site. The meaning of the platform is understandable. Profit is clear what will happen. Gambling players deposit fiat money into their account, receive additional bonuses and participate in drawing cash prizes. If they lose, they get the goods or coins. If they win, they get a refund and additional money in the amount of the winnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: