Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332129 times)
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

Remember when Julian promised details of the new PAY token reward structure "in a week or so"...  Well, WE'RE STILL WAITING!
What do we get in the meantime? MEET THE TEAM videos!
I get the new emphasis is on COMMIT but BlockChain Inter-operability is quickly turning into a crowded space.
I would rather see TenX take that ICO war-chest and merge with PundiX leaving the Crypto to Fiat Card concept FAR behind.

soon will be a registered mark for lots of projects:)...

hope will come asap new informations and updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

I think that TenX need to do something because another serious competitor came to the market - FuzeX. And they possible have the better product than TenX has.

bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

I think that TenX need to do something because another serious competitor came to the market - FuzeX. And they possible have the better product than TenX has.

There is more than that, actually there is paycent, selfpay. Selfpay is suppose to held their ICO in July. According to their website, they have working product. Paycent has dash in their wallet

Essentially, more and more competition is coming in everyday and Tenx has done nothing to establish itself as a leader in payment gateway.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

fuzex is not any new and you are right about their product it's a serious competitor. fuzex card is really nice and i would definitely like to have one. tenx price keeps falling, if team doesn't deliver i'm afraid we will see new lows.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Unfortunately this project has to rely on a lot of external players that other projects do not so IMHO its not a fair comparison. All the setbacks area bummer but these guys are literally fighting central banking resistance. That said they have plenty of resources to work with so I for one am still very hopeful although I dont have my sights set on the short term.

I'm proud of you believing in Tenx, so if you could do me a favor, please buy tons of useless pay token so that I could get out of this shit coin at break even price.  After 11 months, I really don't care about profit anymore, I just want to get out and invest in REAL coins

Why are you making excuses for them? OMG had their ICO in July 2017 and there ICO price was $0.23 (ETH price was around $230). Currrent OMG price is about $10 today. By the way, OMG and Tenx are both in payment sector. Why is that OMG was able to have a deal with Mcdonalds and Thailand Gov't while Tenx continuously shows NOTHING and endless excuses.

Tenx and OMG held their ICO in JULY 2017. Look at the end result, OMG rank 20th position while Tenx is at 126th position, do you see the difference?

I know how you feel man, but does constantly slagging off TenX here help with your goal?

It doesn't help me at all. My goal is to get the hell out of Tenx at break even point.

Yet you seem to continue  Shocked  Tongue

What am I suppose to do? Just sit back and hope everything goes well? That is what I did in last year. I was "hoping" that Tenx was able get their shit together and established organic growth from the community and that never happened. In fact, Tenx was able to pissed off supporter like myself to n'th degree. This wasn't overnight thing, this was accumulations of 11 months of no progress. By now, Tenx should valued $5 -$10 per token and should have multiple partnership with business/banks/coins but that is not case. To my acknowledged, Tenx only focused on moving to new office and hiring new people. I'm tired of their excuses, I only care about END RESULT PERIOD.

What do you have to show the communities of what Tenx accomplished during 11 months? Tenx supporter can't answer this question b/c they haven't done shit. I asked this question for few months and nobody could answer it. How sad is this when you can't even answer this question. Oh wait, I have another one, do you have strong confidence that Tenx could obtain banking license in Q2? You know what I could answer that for them HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOO.

I completely understand what you mean and sympathise.

What are you supposed to do? Anything that does not aid in dropping the price further would be nice.

I think you are confused. The price is not dropping b/c of what I said, the prices is dropping b/c they haven't showed ANYTHING to communities for past 11 months. Sitting on the sideline doesn't help the situation, if fact this encourages more bad behavior. By the way, Tenx is over 3 years old, check their linkedin page. If they have been doing this for past 3 years, what the hell they have been doing all this time?

I am the one confused now? Not sure how you work that one out.

I never said you are responsible for the situation TenX is in. But the constant doom and gloom here does not help either. Or are you confused as to thinking if you come here and post regularly being all negative Julian will read your posts and suddenly decide he will deliver now?

No, you are confused. You said it indirectly that I have contributed tenx price drop b/c I was pointing out negative aspect of Tenx.  By the way, who CAUSED this "doom and gloom"  in the first place?  It is not me, if Tenx accomplished something significant (new partnership, improvement on tech) during past 11 months, it wouldn't be like that today.

The reason why I'm negative on Julian is that HE LIED to communities numerous times (token rewards, token structure, broken promises etc..) and he doesn't see that a problem. And also, I really don't appreciate when Julian down talk other coin when Tenx is in shit hole.

Did I say that Julian comes over to bitcointalk often and read this post? Are you insane? If I want to reach him I could go to Tenx or his personal twitter but there is no need for that b/c it is useless.

The reason why  Tenx can't deliver anything is that they didn't have concise plan/backup plan in the first place (in my opinion).  And if you don't have anything in place, it will stop the progress of the company.

Next time, if you want to argue, bring facts not your opinion

Lol. I think you are so upset that you cannot see what I am saying. Will leave you be.

I'm open to your counter argument but you don't have one.

Would be a waste of time.

No doubt you will reply to this message to with some smart remark also. But I am done. Have a good day.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:35:53 PM

that is typical excuse when you have nothing to back it up WITH any substance. It was waste of time talking to you, I tried to point out many issues with Tenx  and you just gloss over it as if it was nothing and blame me for the price drop.
Corey031

Activity: 648

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

if it possible to pay with cards in EU? I saw many projects like Monaco or paycent but their cards doesn't even work...
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

.. or he doesnt want you to know the real value Wink
Anyways, as long as they dont have card, i am dissatisfied with the current solution

Pay isn't dead in anyway, just think about what TenX already achieved and question why would Julian buy even more pay in these times. He knows the value!
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

Pay isn't dead in anyway, just think about what TenX already achieved and question why would Julian buy even more pay in these times. He knows the value!

There is no value for PAY, actually. You don't need the token to use the card (if they had one) and you won't get paid anything in pay as we haven't heard anything about it since they wanted to clarify. At the moment: PAY token is useless. When they get a card: PAY token is still useless (untill they get their shit done).

Passion.
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

There is no value for PAY, actually. You don't need the token to use the card (if they had one) and you won't get paid anything in pay as we haven't heard anything about it since they wanted to clarify. At the moment: PAY token is useless. When they get a card: PAY token is still useless (untill they get their shit done).

To call it useless is not a help to get things done. If you dont believe - leave. People like you only interested in fast pump and fast money with no sense for innovation and time taking innovation please leave the project and stop fud. Tenx will succeed and you will bite your ass... You dont understand that investing is to invest in construction of something, not just shiny website. People like Julian know that contacts are worth a lot and he has contacts you will never have, up to the european coincil... Fud is fud, fact is fact. Stay tuned or leave!
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

To call it useless is not a help to get things done. If you dont believe - leave. People like you only interested in fast pump and fast money with no sense for innovation and time taking innovation please leave the project and stop fud. Tenx will succeed and you will bite your ass... You dont understand that investing is to invest in construction of something, not just shiny website. People like Julian know that contacts are worth a lot and he has contacts you will never have, up to the european coincil... Fud is fud, fact is fact. Stay tuned or leave!

Posts like yours are so funny. As soon as someone says something negative, you tell them to leave. Negative feedback is important to move forward. I believe in TenX, but the token is useless. And it is a fact, that the token is useless at the moment.

Passion.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

A legal company takes time. Not every one does illegal airdrops like btx and pump and dump...

Illegal airdrop?

Legal company takes time?

Mate, I want whatver brand of hopium you're taking....

It's because of muppets like you that all these ICO companies have made millions and consistently under delivered.

Roll Eyes
oblique

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

What I want to know from the TenX fudders is what they think is the intent of this company is if its intentional failure.

Gross incompetence? Cause Julian has the background and seems to know what he's talking about.

Outright scam? Cause Julian's face is everywhere, we're familiar with the team and they have an address to raid.

Impossible goal? If you think what he's trying to achieve (if their thorough, quality method is true) is unachievable - this is really the only argument that I think really has any merit.

Yes, PAY token isnt exactly woven into the fabric of TenX right now but fudders will highlight this and believers will be patient.

Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

What I want to know from the TenX fudders is what they think is the intent of this company is if its intentional failure.

Gross incompetence? Cause Julian has the background and seems to know what he's talking about.

Outright scam? Cause Julian's face is everywhere, we're familiar with the team and they have an address to raid.

Impossible goal? If you think what he's trying to achieve (if their thorough, quality method is true) is unachievable - this is really the only argument that I think really has any merit.

Yes, PAY token isnt exactly woven into the fabric of TenX right now but fudders will highlight this and believers will be patient.

Circle is applying for a banking license soon although I admit they have the undeniable advantage of having the backing of the limitless influence of Goldman Sachs.

Tenx is NOT a scam but they are incompetent. If I have done extensive research on the team before, I should of known that they didn't have technical/business attributes for the company to be successful. Check their linkedin page. You will find that they don't have lots of experience in blockchain or even in cryto space. Like any good company, it needs to have either technical experience or business experience or both and I don't see it in Tenx.

If you believe in Tenx, that is fine but don't lie to yourself b/c if you are delusional, you are going to suffer financially.  I thought Tenx was great (at first) and b/c of that I held my pay token since summer of 2017 and NEVER sold one as of today. What I failed to realized back then is that "believing", "hoping"  was not right way to invest. Yes, I understand that it takes time to produce something but it doesn't give Tenx unlimited time forever they NEED to show something.  What is the purpose of having the a timeline in the first place when you can't obtain it at all? All I'm saying is that SHOW ME SOMETHING. All I hear is  nothing.

There is a reason why Tenx ranks 128th position.

bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:03:57 AM by bitcoinbelieve

Do you even know any facts? What are you talking about fast pump/fast money? Swing trader already made their money in last year while true believer of Tenx got screwed in the end, so please tell who made money? Fact is that Tenx ICO price was 0.0028 eth, this was in JULY 2017 and currently it is 0.00149 eth, so what the hell are you talking about?

How would you KNOW if Tenx will be successful? Do you have insider information? Are you tarot card reader that knows about future? If you do have special abilities, then please hook me up, what is the lotto numbers for upcoming days? You know what, I'm not that greedy, tell me pick 3 number so that I could use that winning so that I could buy some 6 packs (beer or wine) and drink that shit up to drown out my sorrow for buying USELESS TENX pay token.

Is it great that Julian has lots of contacts but you failed to recognized that it DOESN"T matter if you go out of business first. You don't how things works, Tenx needs to have strong community FIRST  before anything else be b/c it is the FOUNDATION for success. But if there is lots of cracks in the foundation, what do you think it is going to happen to the house or in this case company?  Tenx has neglected  and abused community ever since ICO.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:47:39 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:13:47 AM by bitcoinbelieve

It is really amazing that there is tons of delusional people out there. One thing that I learned is that you need to base it WITH facts not your emotion. Strong emotion doesn't matter unless it is supported with facts. Example, some  people thought that  being on "bigger exchanges" would solved the problem, hmmmm, let me see. Lets look at Bithumb listing. Currently, Bithumb trading volume is lower than Bittrex volume, I remind you that Bittrex listed Tenx in AUGUST 2017

They don't understand that it does not matter how many exchanges you are on, it is all about progress. Why is that Tenx has been in downtrend since Aug 2017? People finally realized that they have NO TRUST in Tenx. Even if Tenx price recover, I just want to bail at break even, I don't care about profit. Not making money is one thing but lost time, that is the worst. I essentially wasted 11 months of my life in useless Tenx token. Just think about it, with same money I could of invested EOS and made at least 10x, the best thing, endless airdrops
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

Tenx is NOT a scam but they are incompetent. If I have done extensive research on the team before, I should of known that they didn't have technical/business attributes for the company to be successful. Check their linkedin page. You will find that they don't have lots of experience in blockchain or even in cryto space. Like any good company, it needs to have either technical experience or business experience or both and I don't see it in Tenx.

If you believe in Tenx, that is fine but don't lie to yourself b/c if you are delusional, you are going to suffer financially.  I thought Tenx was great (at first) and b/c of that I held my pay token since summer of 2017 and NEVER sold one as of today. What I failed to realized back then is that "believing", "hoping"  was not right way to invest. Yes, I understand that it takes time to produce something but it doesn't give Tenx unlimited time forever they NEED to show something.  What is the purpose of having the a timeline in the first place when you can't obtain it at all? All I'm saying is that SHOW ME SOMETHING. All I hear is  nothing.

There is a reason why Tenx ranks 128th position.

all these are the old merits of collecting money on the customers ' faith in the future development. While development is not possible the States do not allow the creation of gateways from the crypt to Fiat.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

TenX has declined in value more than the others. Not everybody will deposit from their bank account so we must be able to opt-out from providing this information. TenX doesn't even have a card, how can it be equal or better than others? TenX is not even in top 50 of coinmarketcap.com. So, start looking in the top 50, u will then see the better alternative/s.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

They still dont have banking license? They finished ICO and raised money an year ago and still dont have license? They must had license before crowdsale.

without money and support from big influencers... no one can succed.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: