Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332129 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

Pay isn't dead in anyway, just think about what TenX already achieved and question why would Julian buy even more pay in these times. He knows the value!

What exactly has TenX achieved so far?

Care to refresh our memories?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

Please see recent Tenx youtube video where Julian discuss about Comit. This video title  "How is TenX going to monetize COMIT?".....My question is who is going to use comit in the first place? Does Tenx has relationship with other business/gov't/banks etc?

If Tenx doesn't have ANY relationship with 3rd party, it is pointless. It doesn't matter how well Comit was constructed unless there is "use case" for it. If nobody uses it then what is the purpose of having comit? Banks will NOT use Comit, they are going to use Ripple. Business will probably use Cardano, ETH, Steller, Neo. Where does Tenx falls under?

WHO IS GOING TO USE COMIT?Huh? Please answer this question
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

Unfortunately this project has to rely on a lot of external players that other projects do not so IMHO its not a fair comparison. All the setbacks area bummer but these guys are literally fighting central banking resistance. That said they have plenty of resources to work with so I for one am still very hopeful although I dont have my sights set on the short term.

I'm proud of you believing in Tenx, so if you could do me a favor, please buy tons of useless pay token so that I could get out of this shit coin at break even price.  After 11 months, I really don't care about profit anymore, I just want to get out and invest in REAL coins

Why are you making excuses for them? OMG had their ICO in July 2017 and there ICO price was $0.23 (ETH price was around $230). Currrent OMG price is about $10 today. By the way, OMG and Tenx are both in payment sector. Why is that OMG was able to have a deal with Mcdonalds and Thailand Gov't while Tenx continuously shows NOTHING and endless excuses.

Tenx and OMG held their ICO in JULY 2017. Look at the end result, OMG rank 20th position while Tenx is at 126th position, do you see the difference?

I know how you feel man, but does constantly slagging off TenX here help with your goal?

It doesn't help me at all. My goal is to get the hell out of Tenx at break even point.

Yet you seem to continue  Shocked  Tongue
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

Unfortunately this project has to rely on a lot of external players that other projects do not so IMHO its not a fair comparison. All the setbacks area bummer but these guys are literally fighting central banking resistance. That said they have plenty of resources to work with so I for one am still very hopeful although I dont have my sights set on the short term.

I'm proud of you believing in Tenx, so if you could do me a favor, please buy tons of useless pay token so that I could get out of this shit coin at break even price.  After 11 months, I really don't care about profit anymore, I just want to get out and invest in REAL coins

Why are you making excuses for them? OMG had their ICO in July 2017 and there ICO price was $0.23 (ETH price was around $230). Currrent OMG price is about $10 today. By the way, OMG and Tenx are both in payment sector. Why is that OMG was able to have a deal with Mcdonalds and Thailand Gov't while Tenx continuously shows NOTHING and endless excuses.

Tenx and OMG held their ICO in JULY 2017. Look at the end result, OMG rank 20th position while Tenx is at 126th position, do you see the difference?

I know how you feel man, but does constantly slagging off TenX here help with your goal?

It doesn't help me at all. My goal is to get the hell out of Tenx at break even point.

Yet you seem to continue  Shocked  Tongue

What am I suppose to do? Just sit back and hope everything goes well? That is what I did in last year. I was "hoping" that Tenx was able get their shit together and established organic growth from the community and that never happened. In fact, Tenx was able to pissed off supporter like myself to n'th degree. This wasn't overnight thing, this was accumulations of 11 months of no progress. By now, Tenx should valued $5 -$10 per token and should have multiple partnership with business/banks/coins but that is not case. To my acknowledged, Tenx only focused on moving to new office and hiring new people. I'm tired of their excuses, I only care about END RESULT PERIOD.

What do you have to show the communities of what Tenx accomplished during 11 months? Tenx supporter can't answer this question b/c they haven't done shit. I asked this question for few months and nobody could answer it. How sad is this when you can't even answer this question. Oh wait, I have another one, do you have strong confidence that Tenx could obtain banking license in Q2? You know what I could answer that for them HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOO.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Tenx should not worry about other companies, just focus on your own. I don't think you have time for that
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:11:20 AM

Will TenX PAY get its own Blockchain Or will it use Ethereum blockchain?
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

I don't remember Tenx mentioning about their own blockchain, I think they are going to use ETH BC
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:45:35 AM

Again, Julian being a social media whore.

No one cares.

We want cards that actually work.

Or at least update the official TenX twitter account properly about when cards will be available instead of useless self promoting articles that merely blow your own trumpet.

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

it will and already use the ethereum blockchain. no plans for an own blockchain
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

it will and already use the ethereum blockchain. no plans for an own blockchain
what's the point of creating your own blockchain. is the spread of maps experiencing difficulties with the blockchain, the difficulties are all in a different area in the transition from crypto to Fiat.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Again, Julian being a social media whore.

No one cares.

We want cards that actually work.

Or at least update the official TenX twitter account properly about when cards will be available instead of useless self promoting articles that merely blow your own trumpet.

A legal company takes time. Not every one does illegal airdrops like btx and pump and dump...
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:26:22 AM

"legal company takes time"...whatever you say  Roll Eyes

You are brainwashed, I was like you at the beginning where I took their words as a gospel and believe everything they said. I told myself, oh they just need more time since their "new" company. But as time went on and on, I slowly began to used my god given talent, which is called "BRAIN"

All I'm saying that it takes time to build solid company but Tenx should show some progress as to what they accomplished during 11 months. Just to say, be patience to community who has been waiting since ICO, it doesn't give positive picture.

I mentioned about OMG previously before and it is night and day between Tenx and OMG. OMG held their ICO in June-July 2017, this is same time when Tenx held their ICO. OMG and Tenx, their main objective is nearly similar which is they wanted become "payment processor/DEX".

During 11 months, OMG was able to have partnership with McDonald/Thailand Gov't. It appears that OMG has close relationship with Vitalik Buterin (ETH Founder). What does Tenx have?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

wow Wirex card looks nice thanks for info,
enough of waiting for this TenX and MCO that can't deliver.  I will test it
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

wow Wirex card looks nice thanks for info,
enough of waiting for this TenX and MCO that can't deliver.  I will test it

Shopping works smooth, but the atm withdrawal fee is to high in my opinion.
erc20_exchange

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Hello, TenX community!

PAY trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Daddy33

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

imo very unprofessional from the ceo to offers 10m pay to the person who gets pay listed on binance
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

Tenx is already on big exchanges such as OKEX, Huobi, Upbit, Bithumb so there is no need to focus on trying to get on another exchange, it is stupid thinking.

Here is 24 hrs trading volume:

1. OKEX - $1.7 Billion
3. Huobi -$1.4 Billion
5. Bithumb- $560 Million
6. Upbit- $500 Million

The problem with Tenx is not being on more exchanges but rather lack of progress that is causing people lose faith in Tenx. Forget about Binance,  it is not going to help. Example, listing on Bithumb, didn't do shit and in fact it went lower. If the people have confidence they will buy but since Tenx hasn't produce ANY SHIT for last 11 months, it is being forgotten.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

Tenx is not "NEW" company, they are over 3 years old. Check their individual Linkedin page. So to those who said that  they need more time b/c they are new company, PLEASE SHOVE IT.

They have nothing to show for past 3 years. You don't see this a problem?
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

What am I suppose to do? Just sit back and hope everything goes well? That is what I did in last year. I was "hoping" that Tenx was able get their shit together and established organic growth from the community and that never happened. In fact, Tenx was able to pissed off supporter like myself to n'th degree. This wasn't overnight thing, this was accumulations of 11 months of no progress. By now, Tenx should valued $5 -$10 per token and should have multiple partnership with business/banks/coins but that is not case. To my acknowledged, Tenx only focused on moving to new office and hiring new people. I'm tired of their excuses, I only care about END RESULT PERIOD.

What do you have to show the communities of what Tenx accomplished during 11 months? Tenx supporter can't answer this question b/c they haven't done shit. I asked this question for few months and nobody could answer it. How sad is this when you can't even answer this question. Oh wait, I have another one, do you have strong confidence that Tenx could obtain banking license in Q2? You know what I could answer that for them HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOO.

I completely understand what you mean and sympathise.

What are you supposed to do? Anything that does not aid in dropping the price further would be nice.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

I completely understand what you mean and sympathise.

What are you supposed to do? Anything that does not aid in dropping the price further would be nice.

I think you are confused. The price is not dropping b/c of what I said, the price is dropping b/c they haven't showed ANYTHING to communities for past 11 months. Sitting on the sideline doesn't help the situation, if fact this encourages more bad behavior. By the way, Tenx is over 3 years old, check their linkedin page. If they have been doing this for past 3 years, what the hell they have been doing all this time?

The fact is the I want Tenx to succeed but they are not focus on main objective. In my perspective, they are spending their valuable time, looking down upon other coin while your coin is in a shit hole. Just focus on your coin, don't worry about the others.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: