Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332135 times)
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Unfortunately this project has to rely on a lot of external players that other projects do not so IMHO its not a fair comparison. All the setbacks area bummer but these guys are literally fighting central banking resistance. That said they have plenty of resources to work with so I for one am still very hopeful although I dont have my sights set on the short term.

I'm proud of you believing in Tenx, so if you could do me a favor, please buy tons of useless pay token so that I could get out of this shit coin at break even price.  After 11 months, I really don't care about profit anymore, I just want to get out and invest in REAL coins

Why are you making excuses for them? OMG had their ICO in July 2017 and there ICO price was $0.23 (ETH price was around $230). Currrent OMG price is about $10 today. By the way, OMG and Tenx are both in payment sector. Why is that OMG was able to have a deal with Mcdonalds and Thailand Gov't while Tenx continuously shows NOTHING and endless excuses.

Tenx and OMG held their ICO in JULY 2017. Look at the end result, OMG rank 20th position while Tenx is at 126th position, do you see the difference?

I know how you feel man, but does constantly slagging off TenX here help with your goal?

It doesn't help me at all. My goal is to get the hell out of Tenx at break even point.

Yet you seem to continue  Shocked  Tongue

What am I suppose to do? Just sit back and hope everything goes well? That is what I did in last year. I was "hoping" that Tenx was able get their shit together and established organic growth from the community and that never happened. In fact, Tenx was able to pissed off supporter like myself to n'th degree. This wasn't overnight thing, this was accumulations of 11 months of no progress. By now, Tenx should valued $5 -$10 per token and should have multiple partnership with business/banks/coins but that is not case. To my acknowledged, Tenx only focused on moving to new office and hiring new people. I'm tired of their excuses, I only care about END RESULT PERIOD.

What do you have to show the communities of what Tenx accomplished during 11 months? Tenx supporter can't answer this question b/c they haven't done shit. I asked this question for few months and nobody could answer it. How sad is this when you can't even answer this question. Oh wait, I have another one, do you have strong confidence that Tenx could obtain banking license in Q2? You know what I could answer that for them HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOO.

I completely understand what you mean and sympathise.

What are you supposed to do? Anything that does not aid in dropping the price further would be nice.

I think you are confused. The price is not dropping b/c of what I said, the prices is dropping b/c they haven't showed ANYTHING to communities for past 11 months. Sitting on the sideline doesn't help the situation, if fact this encourages more bad behavior. By the way, Tenx is over 3 years old, check their linkedin page. If they have been doing this for past 3 years, what the hell they have been doing all this time?

I am the one confused now? Not sure how you work that one out.

I never said you are responsible for the situation TenX is in. But the constant doom and gloom here does not help either. Or are you confused as to thinking if you come here and post regularly being all negative Julian will read your posts and suddenly decide he will deliver now?
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

I mentioned about OMG previously before and it is night and day between Tenx and OMG. OMG held their ICO in June-July 2017, this is same time when Tenx held their ICO. OMG and Tenx, their main objective is nearly similar which is they wanted become "payment processor/DEX".

During 11 months, OMG was able to have partnership with McDonald/Thailand Gov't. It appears that OMG has close relationship with Vitalik Buterin (ETH Founder). What does Tenx have?

Did omg have a working product like tenx?

Passion.
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:17:14 PM by bitcoinbelieve

Unfortunately this project has to rely on a lot of external players that other projects do not so IMHO its not a fair comparison. All the setbacks area bummer but these guys are literally fighting central banking resistance. That said they have plenty of resources to work with so I for one am still very hopeful although I dont have my sights set on the short term.

I'm proud of you believing in Tenx, so if you could do me a favor, please buy tons of useless pay token so that I could get out of this shit coin at break even price.  After 11 months, I really don't care about profit anymore, I just want to get out and invest in REAL coins

Why are you making excuses for them? OMG had their ICO in July 2017 and there ICO price was $0.23 (ETH price was around $230). Currrent OMG price is about $10 today. By the way, OMG and Tenx are both in payment sector. Why is that OMG was able to have a deal with Mcdonalds and Thailand Gov't while Tenx continuously shows NOTHING and endless excuses.

Tenx and OMG held their ICO in JULY 2017. Look at the end result, OMG rank 20th position while Tenx is at 126th position, do you see the difference?

I know how you feel man, but does constantly slagging off TenX here help with your goal?

It doesn't help me at all. My goal is to get the hell out of Tenx at break even point.

What am I suppose to do? Just sit back and hope everything goes well? That is what I did in last year. I was "hoping" that Tenx was able get their shit together and established organic growth from the community and that never happened. In fact, Tenx was able to pissed off supporter like myself to n'th degree. This wasn't overnight thing, this was accumulations of 11 months of no progress. By now, Tenx should valued $5 -$10 per token and should have multiple partnership with business/banks/coins but that is not case. To my acknowledged, Tenx only focused on moving to new office and hiring new people. I'm tired of their excuses, I only care about END RESULT PERIOD.

What do you have to show the communities of what Tenx accomplished during 11 months? Tenx supporter can't answer this question b/c they haven't done shit. I asked this question for few months and nobody could answer it. How sad is this when you can't even answer this question. Oh wait, I have another one, do you have strong confidence that Tenx could obtain banking license in Q2? You know what I could answer that for them HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOO.

What are you supposed to do? Anything that does not aid in dropping the price further would be nice.

I think you are confused. The price is not dropping b/c of what I said, the prices is dropping b/c they haven't showed ANYTHING to communities for past 11 months. Sitting on the sideline doesn't help the situation, if fact this encourages more bad behavior. By the way, Tenx is over 3 years old, check their linkedin page. If they have been doing this for past 3 years, what the hell they have been doing all this time?

I never said you are responsible for the situation TenX is in. But the constant doom and gloom here does not help either. Or are you confused as to thinking if you come here and post regularly being all negative Julian will read your posts and suddenly decide he will deliver now?

No, you are confused. You said it indirectly that I have contributed tenx price drop b/c I was pointing out negative aspect of Tenx.  By the way, who CAUSED this "doom and gloom"  in the first place?  It is not me, if Tenx accomplished something significant (new partnership, improvement on tech) during past 11 months, it wouldn't be like that today.

The reason why I'm negative on Julian is that HE LIED to communities numerous times (token rewards, token structure, broken promises etc..) and he doesn't see that a problem. And also, I really don't appreciate when Julian down talk other coin when Tenx is in shit hole.

Did I say that Julian comes over to bitcointalk often and read this post? Are you insane? If I want to reach him I could go to Tenx or his personal twitter but there is no need for that b/c it is useless.

The reason why  Tenx can't deliver anything is that they didn't have concise plan/backup plan in the first place (in my opinion).  And if you don't have anything in place, it will stop the progress of the company.

Next time, if you want to argue, bring facts not your opinion
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:27:01 PM by bitcoinbelieve

I mentioned about OMG previously before and it is night and day between Tenx and OMG. OMG held their ICO in June-July 2017, this is same time when Tenx held their ICO. OMG and Tenx, their main objective is nearly similar which is they wanted become "payment processor/DEX".

During 11 months, OMG was able to have partnership with McDonald/Thailand Gov't. It appears that OMG has close relationship with Vitalik Buterin (ETH Founder). What does Tenx have?

Did omg have a working product like tenx?

I'm not sure 100% but if I remember correctly, Omise was founded in 2013 and they had their ICO in 2017. And they are mainly focus on Southeast Asia. Yes might have working product as it indicated from Omise website that they had 1000% transaction growth in 2015-2016.  Please do your own research on this matter to be on safe side
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

If Tenx was to levitated pressure from the community then they should have similar to Cardano roadmap where it shows each individual task and their progress bar. In this way, we could see the progress.
walid515

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

it is true that complaining does not add value for investors but a customer like me who ordered the card and paid for 6 months, there is nothing else to do. They did not even send me an email to explain I do not think it is malicious but they act like thief without being aware. An email or my money is not huge!
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

No, you are confused. You said it indirectly that I have contributed tenx price drop b/c I was pointing out negative aspect of Tenx.  By the way, who CAUSED this "doom and gloom"  in the first place?  It is not me, if Tenx accomplished something significant (new partnership, improvement on tech) during past 11 months, it wouldn't be like that today.

The reason why I'm negative on Julian is that HE LIED to communities numerous times (token rewards, token structure, broken promises etc..) and he doesn't see that a problem. And also, I really don't appreciate when Julian down talk other coin when Tenx is in shit hole.

Did I say that Julian comes over to bitcointalk often and read this post? Are you insane? If I want to reach him I could go to Tenx or his personal twitter but there is no need for that b/c it is useless.

The reason why  Tenx can't deliver anything is that they didn't have concise plan/backup plan in the first place (in my opinion).  And if you don't have anything in place, it will stop the progress of the company.

Lol. I think you are so upset that you cannot see what I am saying. Will leave you be.
BroganBloodstone

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

it is true that complaining does not add value for investors but a customer like me who ordered the card and paid for 6 months, there is nothing else to do. They did not even send me an email to explain I do not think it is malicious but they act like thief without being aware. An email or my money is not huge!

Yeah. I agree. I am not here to defend them or anything. I am not happy with the situation myself.

Was just trying to point out to the guy that constantly complaining here filling up this thread with negativity is making tenx look even less desirable to people reading this thread and is ultimately counterproductive to his goal. But he does not want to understand this.
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

Yeah. I agree. I am not here to defend them or anything. I am not happy with the situation myself.

Was just trying to point out to the guy that constantly complaining here filling up this thread with negativity is making tenx look even less desirable to people reading this thread and is ultimately counterproductive to his goal. But he does not want to understand this.

totally agreed with that
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

Tenx is not "NEW" company, they are over 3 years old. Check their individual Linkedin page. So to those who said that  they need more time b/c they are new company, PLEASE SHOVE IT.

They have nothing to show for past 3 years. You don't see this a problem?

Yes, even we do also think in the same way but company should bother about their investors. They took very long and communicating with the supporters is the major concern from the company. This makes to think more negative about the company.
Badassname

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

IMO, the bottom is in.  I believe the team has everything in place and ready to blow the doors off once things get the green light from "da man".  Not sure what people expect.  There is obviously no news because everything is on stand by.  Buck up, peeps.  There's really only one direction from here.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

IMO, the bottom is in.  I believe the team has everything in place and ready to blow the doors off once things get the green light from "da man".  Not sure what people expect.  There is obviously no news because everything is on stand by.  Buck up, peeps.  There's really only one direction from here.
Of course, if they get approval then it will simply blow up the market, but how much to wait or who does not know and whether it will not be known at all.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Lol. I think you are so upset that you cannot see what I am saying. Will leave you be.

I'm open to your counter argument but you don't have one.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Why is Tenx is banning people on redidt?....Please have progress bar on each individual task so that we as the community could see it. See Cardano roadmap as an example
Badassname

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Of course, if they get approval then it will simply blow up the market, but how much to wait or who does not know and whether it will not be known at all.

It's going to happen when it happens.  There is really nothing anyone can do about it.  Whether it happens is another story, but that is where the risk comes in.  Usually, when things look the most bleak is when things turn around and start to happen.  One thing for certain, when it does happen, it is going to come out of no where for most folks.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

IMO, the bottom is in.  I believe the team has everything in place and ready to blow the doors off once things get the green light from "da man".  Not sure what people expect.  There is obviously no news because everything is on stand by.  Buck up, peeps.  There's really only one direction from here.

It's going to happen when it happens.  There is really nothing anyone can do about it.  Whether it happens is another story, but that is where the risk comes in.  Usually, when things look the most bleak is when things turn around and start to happen.  One thing for certain, when it does happen, it is going to come out of no where for most folks.

Do you have ACTUAL facts that support your argument? or Are you just simply making shit up?

Tenx has been down since Aug 2017 and of course soon or later it will pop up but how long are you going to wait for it, another year or two?
Badassname

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:52:07 PM

IMO, the bottom is in.  I believe the team has everything in place and ready to blow the doors off once things get the green light from "da man".  Not sure what people expect.  There is obviously no news because everything is on stand by.  Buck up, peeps.  There's really only one direction from here.

It's going to happen when it happens.  There is really nothing anyone can do about it.  Whether it happens is another story, but that is where the risk comes in.  Usually, when things look the most bleak is when things turn around and start to happen.  One thing for certain, when it does happen, it is going to come out of no where for most folks.

Do you have ACTUAL facts that support your argument? or Are you just simply making shit up?

Tenx has been down since Aug 2017 and of course soon or later it will pop up but how long are you going to wait for it, another year or two?

Sorry, friend.  I don't need facts to back up an opinion.  And, yes, if it takes 5 or more years, I'll wait.  You sound like one of those folks who bought BTC back when it was $0.06 and sold for $0.30 and thought you done good.  Don't be that guy, lmao.
bahb00b

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

Remember when Julian promised details of the new PAY token reward structure "in a week or so"...  Well, WE'RE STILL WAITING!
What do we get in the meantime? MEET THE TEAM videos!
I get the new emphasis is on COMMIT but BlockChain Inter-operability is quickly turning into a crowded space.
I would rather see TenX take that ICO war-chest and merge with PundiX leaving the Crypto to Fiat Card concept FAR behind.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

Sorry, friend.  I don't need facts to back up an opinion.  And, yes, if it takes 5 or more years, I'll wait.  You sound like one of those folks who bought BTC back when it was $0.06 and sold for $0.30 and thought you done good.  Don't be that guy, lmao.

You don't have to be sorry, in fact I will be sorry for you for the loss opportunity you are going to have by holding useless token. Do you really think Tenx could last 5 years? OMG (not the coin), this is same equivalent to bitconnect coming back to life. Yes, please buy lots and lots of pay token since you believe in so much, I believe in you, man.  Roll Eyes

It is really sad situation. IF you invested in Omisego when it was $0.50 last year and you want to sell it now, you could of made 11 times of money. OMG had their ICO in July 2017 like Tenx did.

Next time, don't talk your opinion as if it is a fact b/c you DON'T have the right to give people false hope. Don't be a prick Roll Eyes
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:33:19 AM

Remember when Julian promised details of the new PAY token reward structure "in a week or so"...  Well, WE'RE STILL WAITING!
What do we get in the meantime? MEET THE TEAM videos!
I get the new emphasis is on COMMIT but BlockChain Inter-operability is quickly turning into a crowded space.
I would rather see TenX take that ICO war-chest and merge with PundiX leaving the Crypto to Fiat Card concept FAR behind.

Tenx is lagging so much that is it sad, really. 3rd party of Verticoin, Vertpig, they are going release eur/verticoin/btc/ltc exchange in Europe within few day. Actually they are active NOW according to their twitter.

I really don't understand with Tenx.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: