Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332135 times)
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

In which case, what a bl**dy disgrace this launch was.

No it was stated by TenX that these were the RECOMMENDED amounts. Not the maximum amounts. In the Q&A's it was repeatedly said that if you wanted to increase these amounts you were free to do so. Furthermore, TenX did not prioritize those transactions with a higher Gwei price but the Ethereum miners did. If you want to blame anyone for the way the system works you should blame Ethereum. Honestly it is just another case of people not doing their due diligence on how to invest.

Exactly this.

All these newbies thinking they can get rich quick without investing time in research.

It's not the fault of TenX that people started sending 15 minutes early, thereby crowding the network and making it difficult to get in with the RECOMMENDED settings.

Those who knew what they were doing had no problem getting in.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
playgrounder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

Will be live in 1 minute on Facebook for an intermediate update and thank you. If you want to join, here is the link www.facebook.com/tenxwallet
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

No it was stated by TenX that these were the RECOMMENDED amounts. Not the maximum amounts. In the Q&A's it was repeatedly said that if you wanted to increase these amounts you were free to do so. Furthermore, TenX did not prioritize those transactions with a higher Gwei price but the Ethereum miners did. If you want to blame anyone for the way the system works you should blame Ethereum. Honestly it is just another case of people not doing their due diligence on how to invest.

+1  Who wouldn't up these parameters?  Skills required: reading, common sense, mouse clicking

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
MyMoneyShark

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

I get only one thing, that i hate ETH blochchain

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:25:07 PM

100,000 Ethereum were collected within 20 minutes. Oh my God I am shocked because my expectations were totally different even first round which was pre-ico saw huge success as well. I missed it second time but hopeful to see these token being traded at big exchanges sooner as fast as all the token were sold out.
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I get only one thing, that i hate ETH blochchain

It's being tested like no other.  Normal development

Random816

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

You should take back 50% of the tokens pre-sold to the whales and have another *fair* ICO.

$.02
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

As you said! TenX shouldn't have provided information about Gas limit and Gas Wei beside : "the more you put, the largest you fee is but the more likely you will be in". 'Cause of this piece of shit information lot's of people aren't in! And yet, for my case, I followed the Slack channel, I joined the webinar to ask questions. What a waste of times!

But the worst is MEW advice: 50 GWEI is the max gas price most new ICO contracts will accept. Anything above that and your TX will fail
Fucking monkeys, I wanted to make sure my transaction will succeed so I used 50 instead of 60 after reading this piece of shit advice.

MEW is a FREE SERVICE, giving newbies easy access to the ethereum network and therefore has it's limitations.

It's NOT an ico investment platform for entitled lazy f....

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
dexcell

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

I sent ten thousands$ worth ether to ICO page 1 second after it opened, yet my transaction is pending, and i didn't got in... sad... waiting like crazy for this day
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

I sent ten thousands$ worth ether to ICO page 1 second after it opened, yet my transaction is pending, and i didn't got in... sad... waiting like crazy for this day

BUY when tradable.  It always works with projects like these.

digitalsakurauk

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

My ETH was sent back to my wallet and this is even after I see the PAY tokens in my wallet.  

Huh
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

BUY when tradable.  It always works with projects like these.

I also not get succeed to invest into this ICO big whales are getting control over all ICO's. This went much faster than my expectation much hard to catch every train in current so let's see how this market will react when this will become tradable.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
kodachrome

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:39:29 PM

Anyone got a solution for the "error from us :Error: Missing parameter" error when trying to verify & sign the BTC signiture on https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/verify   ?
Ive tried lots of combinations of the the output from Mycellium.. since they havent provided a sample of the correct syntax this is shooting in the dark.
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

BUY when tradable.  It always works with projects like these.

to pay instant profit to whales and lucky whitelisted ?  no thx
babar123

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

Exactly this.

All these newbies thinking they can get rich quick without investing time in research.

It's not the fault of TenX that people started sending 15 minutes early, thereby crowding the network and making it difficult to get in with the RECOMMENDED settings.

Those who knew what they were doing had no problem getting in.

all this is false, i increased gas price and gas limit, never worked for me, from the first second
babar123

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

As you said! TenX shouldn't have provided information about Gas limit and Gas Wei beside : "the more you put, the largest you fee is but the more likely you will be in". 'Cause of this piece of shit information lot's of people aren't in! And yet, for my case, I followed the Slack channel, I joined the webinar to ask questions. What a waste of times!

But the worst is MEW advice: 50 GWEI is the max gas price most new ICO contracts will accept. Anything above that and your TX will fail
Fucking monkeys, I wanted to make sure my transaction will succeed so I used 50 instead of 60 after reading this piece of shit advice.

MEW is a FREE SERVICE, giving newbies easy access to the ethereum network and therefore has it's limitations.

It's NOT an ico investment platform for entitled lazy f....
do you suggest any other wallet then ? or how to invest in ico without this happen so lame like now for all mew users
onebasket

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:44:10 PM

next time i will be smarter.....parity wallet ...800 gwei.....or am i wrong?
( someone should tell me that this etherum thing is for 200 iq guys)
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Spare me your ad hominem - I did my due diligence. I read the relevant Q&A's and followed the instructions (i.e. the recommendations) provided by tenx regarding the use of MEW (I even watched last webinar prior to the ICO - no, it was not I that asked for recipe advice).

The fact is, following the instructions (i.e. the recommendations) provided by tenx regarding the use of MEW (with regard the recommended gas/gwei) in this ICO proved to be disadvantageous to those who did.

The instructions were otherwise excellent - I hadn't used MEW prior to this occasion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

So what is initial price for one PAY considering first sale from several days ago?

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

So what is initial price for one PAY considering first sale from several days ago?

Presale and today's ICO were the same price.  1 ETH = 350 PAY + 20% bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: