Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:48:31 PM

next time i will be smarter.....parity wallet ...800 gwei.....or am i wrong?
( someone should tell me that this etherum thing is for 200 iq guys)

parity wallet, what do you mean
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Did anyone contribute with Dash?

My transaction did get there for sure, but https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/checkPayToken doesn't give me any amounts yet.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
dexcell

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

I use 101 GWEI and 180,000 gas limit and got in.

How you even set 101 GWEI? MEW limit us to 60 FFS!!

Use a different wallet. I use parity and set it to 880 Gwei and got included in the very first block that was accepted.

Thanks for the info, will use parity.
I just use exodus wallet, and didn't expect there is mining fee to make it fast confirmation just like bitcoin..
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

Live from right after the TenX Tokensale
https://youtu.be/qsmwUKeDVXk
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

In which case, what a bl**dy disgrace this launch was.

No it was stated by TenX that these were the RECOMMENDED amounts. Not the maximum amounts. In the Q&A's it was repeatedly said that if you wanted to increase these amounts you were free to do so. Furthermore, TenX did not prioritize those transactions with a higher Gwei price but the Ethereum miners did. If you want to blame anyone for the way the system works you should blame Ethereum. Honestly it is just another case of people not doing their due diligence on how to invest.

Spare me your ad hominem - I did my due diligence. I read the relevant Q&A's and followed the instructions (i.e. the recommendations) provided by tenx regarding the use of MEW (I even watched last webinar prior to the ICO - no, it was not I that asked for recipe advice).

The fact is, following the instructions (i.e. the recommendations) provided by tenx regarding the use of MEW (with regard the recommended gas/gwei) in this ICO proved to be disadvantageous to those who did.

The instructions were otherwise excellent - I hadn't used MEW prior to this occasion.

These were RECOMMENDATIONS for NEWBIES which would have worked if the ico had lasted for a day or longer.

As it only lasted minutes, those who know how the ethereum network works had an advantage.

And that's how it should be.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
babar123

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

No it was stated by TenX that these were the RECOMMENDED amounts. Not the maximum amounts. In the Q&A's it was repeatedly said that if you wanted to increase these amounts you were free to do so. Furthermore, TenX did not prioritize those transactions with a higher Gwei price but the Ethereum miners did. If you want to blame anyone for the way the system works you should blame Ethereum. Honestly it is just another case of people not doing their due diligence on how to invest.

Spare me your ad hominem - I did my due diligence. I read the relevant Q&A's and followed the instructions (i.e. the recommendations) provided by tenx regarding the use of MEW (I even watched last webinar prior to the ICO - no, it was not I that asked for recipe advice).

The fact is, following the instructions (i.e. the recommendations) provided by tenx regarding the use of MEW (with regard the recommended gas/gwei) in this ICO proved to be disadvantageous to those who did.

The instructions were otherwise excellent - I hadn't used MEW prior to this occasion.

These were RECOMMENDATIONS for NEWBIES which would have worked if the ico had lasted for a day or longer.

As it only lasted minutes, those who know how the ethereum network works had an advantage.

And that's how it should be.

what was the right gas price then and gas limit
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

My ETH was sent back to my wallet and this is even after I see the PAY tokens in my wallet.  

Huh

What a great deal

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
papajamba

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

agree with your sentiments. TenX has the MEW guide for their ICO and slack mods even said raising gwei price will be useless to get in the ICO.
well, it's a lesson learned (that MEW and Eth suck Wink )
babar123

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:02:44 PM

agree with your sentiments. TenX has the MEW guide for their ICO and slack mods even said raising gwei price will be useless to get in the ICO.

any other wallet to suggest then ? or other way to participate icos, cause i tried from the first second with massiv gas fees, and it didnt work, tried around 150 times actually, not even one got throught, ione went but was rejected, wtf ? and then people in this forum like disney says it would be because we don't make enough research, then tell me, what could I have done in  a better way in a sort of getting some token in this ico ? cause really i don't know
GoldKeyInvestments

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:03:52 PM

I didn't get into this ICO, and this is the second time this has happened due to Ethereum issues.

TenX aside, this is a market opportunity for a new entrant to displace Ethereum.

Ethereum was initially a game changer, but If cryptocurrencies are ever to reach mass adoption they need to be easy to use. The Ethereum wallets are ugly and confusing for novice users. This and the fact that transactions do not go through because there is a bidding war in the amount of Gas and Gwei to be used in order to ensure the processing of transactions is ludicrous.

Also, ICOs need to ensure better clarity of information beforehand. I did not need 20 emails from TenX announcing something every few hours. One professional concise email would have been sufficient.

Rio-Lifer

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

Did anyone contribute with Dash?

My transaction did get there for sure, but https://tokensale.tenx.tech/#/checkPayToken doesn't give me any amounts yet.

Did you put in the transaction ID?  Did you sign your transaction as per instructions?

You will then need to enter Dash address you sent from.  ETH wallet address.  And signature which is added after you send the transaction.  If you haven't sign your transaction.  You can still do it.

https://medium.com/@TenX/ledger-wallet-how-to-sign-a-message-with-a-bitcoin-address-aecae6b32903
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:05:12 PM

any other wallet to suggest then ? or other way to participate icos, cause i tried from the first second with massiv gas fees, and it didnt work, tried around 150 times actually, not even one got throught, ione went but was rejected, wtf ? and then people in this forum like disney says it would be because we don't make enough research, then tell me, what could I have done in  a better way in a sort of getting some token in this ico ? cause really i don't know

On of the biggest problems in this ICO was, that MEW collapsed... To many people tried to use it to send their funds. I also tried to use MEW and was not able to generate the transaction. In future I am going to use a wallet on my computer - no more MEW....

kadscuk

Activity: 143

Investor

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

I didn't get into this ICO, and this is the second time this has happened due to Ethereum issues.

TenX aside, this is a market opportunity for a new entrant to displace Ethereum.

Ethereum was initially a game changer, but If cryptocurrencies are ever to reach mass adoption they need to be easy to use. The Ethereum wallets are ugly and confusing for novice users. This and the fact that transactions do not go through because there is a bidding war in the amount of Gas and Gwei to be used in order to ensure the processing of transactions is ludicrous.

Also, ICOs need to ensure better clarity of information beforehand. I did not need 20 emails from TenX announcing something every few hours. One professional concise email would have been sufficient.

These are very important points and I second this^

migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

Live from right after the TenX Tokensale
https://youtu.be/qsmwUKeDVXk

this video comment made me laugh soundly:

"i entered the first second and got nothing. how sad is that. enjoy your lambo."

Grin
papajamba

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

ETH got congested again since this is a hot ICO, and almost everyone used eth.
People got in since they sent btc, dash, ltc and other alts.
Better chances using other methods/alts
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:20:19 PM

Yeah goodluck to those who gat the sale Sad
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

These are very important points and I second this^

well said, dont understand why the ether wallet cant be like other easy to use wallet for the benefit of new users of ether tokens like me. am a little sad my ether didnt get through.
migello

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

no luck for me,

i'll wait the first dump on exchanges (as usual) to enter

csmcc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Which is exactly why I used BTC.

After the mess of the Status ICO the other day, this was bound to happen.

Except I fucked up. I used a BTC wallet I can't message from (Exodus). My bad as I mis-read the instructions. But I have no fucking clue what I'm supposed to do now. I have around 1000 PAY tokens. But they are stuck in limbo as I have no way of claiming them. And I suspect I'll be waiting days for support to come back with anything.

Bollocks.
EDisney

Activity: 336

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:45:14 PM

Which is exactly why I used BTC.

After the mess of the Status ICO the other day, this was bound to happen.

Except I fucked up. I used a BTC wallet I can't message from (Exodus). My bad as I mis-read the instructions. But I have no fucking clue what I'm supposed to do now. I have around 1000 PAY tokens. But they are stuck in limbo as I have no way of claiming them. And I suspect I'll be waiting days for support to come back with anything.

Bollocks.

Can't you use the private key from your exodus wallet with another wallet?

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: