Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332129 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

Oh no..I read the guidelines and thought they were gas requirement and gwei requirement. No wonder my transaction didn't work, I should have read it better but that was a bit confusing.
I think only bigger amounts were accepted.I tried to send 4 eth but didnt go through.I set gas limit to 4000000 and gwei 50

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:05:24 PM

Please can someone look into this, This is very serious and need to have all people who got this fatal failure to get their part in the investment.. This project can only be a success is they do things right and fair. Thanks and all the best

It's called the Ethereum blockchain.  It cannot handle all the transactions and some (with lower Gwei) get dropped.  Until Ethereum devs make Ethereum scale better, the next ICO will have the same problem if it's popular, no matter who runs it.

Sorry you were unlucky on this one, but there's plenty of great IPOs coming out.

Thanks xibeijan I just wanted a good answer and you gave it to me I did not use the right Gwei, sorry I missed that one I was so excited I missed it! Waited so many days for this and failed to add the correct amount I did not know was going to have that negative effect. Anyway my fault I guess. Good luck anyway! Smiley

It's a bit of a problem because when the tx gets included in the block but dropped with that error, the senders don't get the fee back, even though their tx has been made invalid.  So Eth's currently not atomic in this respect.  The Ethereum devs really need to fix that, considering all the IPOs going on.  You can see the same thing going on for the Status ICO... People pasting the same error message.  Frustrating.  Lots of people get caught by it --> even whales!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:05:50 PM

Oh no..I read the guidelines and thought they were gas requirement and gwei requirement. No wonder my transaction didn't work, I should have read it better but that was a bit confusing.
I think only bigger amounts were accepted.I tried to send 4 eth but didnt go through.I set gas limit to 4000000 and gwei 50

something went really bad on this ICO regardless if you put a lower gwei or not.....that's not excuse! Someone has to take responsibility for the fiasco of this disastrous ICO
franc0

Activity: 756

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

This is like the 100 time we discuss this, the problem was your 50 average gwei. The majority used 50 gwei, so you was within the majority my friend. You want your transaction to get prioritized? Use 100 GWEI instead of 50 and you are ahead of the game, that is about 1$ more.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

something went really bad on this ICO regardless if you put a lower gwei or not.....that's not excuse! Someone has to take responsibility for the fiasco of this disastrous ICO

Regardless? do you even know what Ethereum is and how it works, is ALL about GWEI.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

Regardless? do you even know what Ethereum is and how it works, is ALL about GWEI.

Please stop arguing like kids, we did not get in because we did not pay attention to the instruction. We are all innocents and management should have made more clear this point, no everybody knew the importance  of GWEI and should have posted  ''Its very important you use the right amount of GWEI to be able to send your eth to get the Tokens if not you will fail to get the tokens'' Its everybody fault and at the same time nobody was nobody faults....shit things happens...next team project hope will not miss to alert community to follow the right process with bigger emphasis

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
CyborgCayouche

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:19:40 PM

You are joking about the credibility right? Again just because you did not get in does not mean it was "unfair". Secondly, those were RECOMMENDATIONS not guarantees that you would get in. Imagine there are 300-500k worth of ETH trying to get in on 100k ETH. Some people will not get in, and some people will be upset. Stop trying to discredit a good project just because you did not get in. Nothing worse than somebody being salty and then because of it, then making that a reason for why this project is not credible. Please apply logic and do not attack other people for your misdoings. There is no reason for that. Learn and move on please

Hey. I am not trying to discredit anyone, I am pointing out the fact that the team knew that there was more demand than there was supply. And yet they didn't deem pertinent to implement any mechanism to mitigate the high influx of transactions. The result is that a large number of people who came properly prepared and didn't waste a second were still subject to the contingent while waisting money for a useless and costly transaction. That doesn't even account for the high proportion of potential participants who had other obligations at the moment the ICO opened.

Imagine a democracy where you could only vote in a one minute window regardless of your obligations, and there was a smaller amount of votes available than there are voters. And an individual can cast an unlimited amount of votes. And even if you manage to cast a vote in time, your vote risks not even being counted. Kind of a bitter democracy isn't it? But hey, "nothing worse than somebody being salty because of it" right?

I missed out on the Civic ICO. I managed to get in line and was cut short just before it was my turn. I was in a line, investments were capped to 500$ per participant. "The early bird gets the worm" I was told. Frustrating but fair. I am also thinking of the upcoming EOS ICO where the amount per participant will be capped and investments will be spread out over weeks to give a fair chance for everyone to get in. So yeah. I still think that the team was negligent of the fact that there was way more demand than there was supply. To me that should be a big red flag for any company.

I know this ICO will bring big ROI for all participants but this greatly reduces my long term trust for tenX.
Porte

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

everybody will hate this project because it was a failed ICO. We did it and we did not get it just because. The future of this coin depends on how the birth of this baby was born and it was dead on birth with such a catastrophic  ICO!
Porte

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:23:37 PM

You are joking about the credibility right? Again just because you did not get in does not mean it was "unfair". Secondly, those were RECOMMENDATIONS not guarantees that you would get in. Imagine there are 300-500k worth of ETH trying to get in on 100k ETH. Some people will not get in, and some people will be upset. Stop trying to discredit a good project just because you did not get in. Nothing worse than somebody being salty and then because of it, then making that a reason for why this project is not credible. Please apply logic and do not attack other people for your misdoings. There is no reason for that. Learn and move on please

Hey. I am not trying to discredit anyone, I am pointing out the fact that the team knew that there was more demand than there was supply. And yet they didn't deem pertinent to implement any mechanism to mitigate the high influx of transactions. The result is that a large number of people who came properly prepared and didn't waste a second were still subject to the contingent while waisting money for a useless and costly transaction. That doesn't even account for the high proportion of potential participants who had other obligations at the moment the ICO opened.

Imagine a democracy where you could only vote in a one minute window regardless of your obligations, and there was a smaller amount of votes available than there are voters. And an individual can cast an unlimited amount of votes. And even if you manage to cast a vote in time, your vote risks not even being counted. Kind of a bitter democracy isn't it? But hey, "nothing worse than somebody being salty because of it" right?

I missed out on the Civic ICO. I managed to get in line and was cut short just before it was my turn. I was in a line, investments were capped to 500$ per participant. "The early bird gets the worm" I was told. Frustrating but fair. I am also thinking of the upcoming EOS ICO where the amount per participant will be capped and investments will be spread out over weeks to give a fair chance for everyone to get in. So yeah. I still think that the team was negligent of the fact that there was way more demand than there was supply. To me that should be a big red flag for any company.

I know this ICO will bring big ROI for all participants but this greatly reduces my long term trust for tenX.

+1000000

Well said!!  The long term for tenX trust is non existence! You failed us guys!
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:24:16 PM

everybody will hate this project because it was a failed ICO. We did it and we did not get it just because. The future of this coin depends on how the birth of this baby was born and it was dead on birth with such a catastrophic  ICO!

is catastrophic because you crying baby didnt join?

Pleaese continue you are so fucking funny!!!
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:27:22 PM

Check Balance said:

Welcome on Board. You have ....PAY tokens.
But i have nothing in my wallet. ETH address is correct.
CyborgCayouche

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

You're not helping. This is a debate. Not a trolling competition
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

Check Balance said:

Re open your myetherwallet. click on show all tokens.

quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:33:59 PM

Check Balance said:

Did not help, because the transfer is not shown on https://ethplorer.io
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

The team only needed 100,000 ETH, this is not a democracy this is a FREE FOR ALL. ETHereum network is the only mechanism they needed for funding. Anyone could get in, anyone had their chances.

franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

Check Balance said:

I would need to see the transaction id if i could help, DM me, otherwise contact support in Slack.

Porte

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

The team only needed 100,000 ETH, this is not a democracy this is a FREE FOR ALL. ETH is the only mechanism they needed for funding. Anyone could get in, anyone had their chances.

you just said it!! lol I agree this is not democracy, this is just for the same few. This project is totally dead..Thanks Franc0 at the end for your confession!
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:38:43 PM

Check Balance said:

I would need to see the transaction id if i could help, DM me, otherwise contact support in Slack.

I have no Txid. I wait until tomorrow and contact the support.
CyborgCayouche

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

The team only needed 100,000 ETH, this is not a democracy this is a FREE FOR ALL. ETH is the only mechanism they needed for funding. Anyone could get in, anyone had their chances.

My point is exactly that free for all is a terrible system. Especially for a company who relies on the will of people to achieve their goals.
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:41:08 PM

you just said it!! lol I agree this is not democracy, this is just for the same few. This project is totally dead..Thanks Franc0 at the end for your confession!

The solution is to not invest in any ETH ICO. You know how this ETH ico's works. They all have a limited Cap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: