Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
GDcrypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

Admins ignore questions, btc are gone  https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/647ffe5701f8337134b733349f8a6cdfc7ec0e95579fcf84bb4dea809efd5267, tokens are not added to the wallet.

If you have nothing under "check Balance" then you hav not signed your transaction or you were too late.
Then you get a refund of your transaction (-tx fee).

If you have a balance wait other 24-48 hours.
I did everything according to the rules.

No, you didnt... you send your coins 5 minutes before ICO started... now you can wait till PAY is at exchange, or buy it from HitBTC (https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PAY-to-ETH)

how can you suggest to anyone to buy it on hitbtc... watch the price and compare to ico price

And where can you buy at ICO Price? Cheesy

I just told him what he can do if he want to have PAY... if you have alternatives, please tell me, im also interested Smiley
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

Admins ignore questions, btc are gone  https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/647ffe5701f8337134b733349f8a6cdfc7ec0e95579fcf84bb4dea809efd5267, tokens are not added to the wallet.

If you have nothing under "check Balance" then you hav not signed your transaction or you were too late.

My friend the ico was yesterday not today as date of your transactuon even the address of the receiver is wrong where you got it?? The official btc address for ico was
3LAthb3CxUDrUyU8YPkEfi8gs3FFKKDrY8
I think you were scammed i'm sorry...
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

No, you didnt... you send your coins 5 minutes before ICO started... now you can wait till PAY is at exchange, or buy it from HitBTC (https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PAY-to-ETH)
I bought when the counter showed 0. It was not possible to buy before.

The counter showed 0 15 minutes before ICO and the address was displayed but it was also stated that you should not send anything before the ICO start.

babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

Admins ignore questions, btc are gone  https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/647ffe5701f8337134b733349f8a6cdfc7ec0e95579fcf84bb4dea809efd5267, tokens are not added to the wallet.

how can you suggest to anyone to buy it on hitbtc... watch the price and compare to ico price

I just told him what he can do if he want to have PAY... if you have alternatives, please tell me, im also interested Smiley

personally i wont buy, i was disappointed by this ico, so i didnt search, i guess he will find some whale who speculated in the ico and entered with huge gas price (not the one recommanded by the dev team of TENX which clearly didn't permit to enter the ico) and want instant profit, who will still sell for  a lot cheaper than this hitbtc future market
GDcrypto

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

Admins ignore questions, btc are gone  https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/647ffe5701f8337134b733349f8a6cdfc7ec0e95579fcf84bb4dea809efd5267, tokens are not added to the wallet.

personally i wont buy, i was disappointed by this ico, so i didnt search, i guess he will find some whale who speculated in the ico and entered with huge gas price (not the one recommanded by the dev team of TENX which clearly didn't permit to enter the ico) and want instant profit, who will still sell for  a lot cheaper than this hitbtc future market

I hope so, i could grab just a few PAY at the ICO. Now i also hope that prices will go down, but, im afraid the price would not get much lower. I think the ETH PRofitshare from TenX make a lot of people keeping the PAY Token (like me Smiley ). But, lets see and hope...
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

SCAM!!!

You come here and shout SCAM, like a little bitch, but you don't bother actually reading any of the previous posts? 

FOR NON-ETH DEPOSITS, IT CAN TAKE ANOTHER 72 HOURS FOR THEM TO APPEAR IN YOUR WALLET, that is, if you signed it properly.
If I was the tenx team, I would not refund your btc and tell you to F off.

If you're so clever, give me 10btc .

A friend of mine just debugged the checking-website. There actually is a bug where the payment Id is submitted twice. Once fixed you can see the payload in debugging mode, which suggests that I got some pay coins, which are not issued yet.

Just wait guys.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
zonacats

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:58:08 PM

Was anyone successful sending BTC from a Blockchain.info wallet using a native address (non-imported address)?

I sent BTC in time for the ICO but there is literally no way to sign a message from the outgoing address. Blockchain.info only allows you to do that with imported addresses. They don't support signing messages with their native wallet yet... only imported addresses...

I even tried exporting my native address, recovering it's private key using my 12 word mnemonic phrase and importing it into a new Blockchain.info wallet and it still won't work because Blockchain.info generates a unique address on every transaction (sending and receiving).

I've spent the last 2 days trying to work with TenX developer and neither of us have come up with a solution....

Anyone have ideas or was able to sign a message with a non-imported address from their blockchain wallet?

What i'm also afraid of is that since Blockchain.info generates unique addresses on each transaction, the TenX team can't just send my BTC back to the address it was sent from since I don't think it's linked back to my Blockchain.info wallet receiving address (at least I don't see where it is).

It would be really messed up if I ended up losing this 3 BTC somehow....
magnetique

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

I cant read the timestamp of your  transaction. What is this in UTC: 2017-06-25 11:55:15

But with 55 minutes, i believe you are to early ( 12:55 UTC)
Too early? It is a day late! Ico was 24th not 25th, nobody else noticed this? To many comments and nobody told him this holy fact that he was just scammed... Even more this was not the ico btc address...
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

Yeah there was a lot of Scam site clones.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:50:14 PM

Sorry not that link gave, here's the right one

https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/1c01dda92b03037a47c477f36561abc4a34af17d124a75460a9d9eb78d5e6740

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

Thats good, you warent scamed, but you sent your BTC 24 hours too late, so you will get you BTC back

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
GDcrypto

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:25:53 PM

i see it right now, you did the transaction in right time, but the TX was in a block 1h 40min after the ICO ended. Im sorry for you, no PAY, but you will get you BTC back, devs have just a lot to do now (look their official informations on slack, youtube, facebook).
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:39:55 PM

Hmm, date and address is correct, about time i am not sure. Don`t know in UTC.
magnetique

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:11:13 PM

Thats good, you warent scamed, but you sent your BTC 24 hours too late, so you will get you BTC back

i see it right now, you did the transaction in right time, but the TX was in a block 1h 40min after the ICO ended. Im sorry for you, no PAY, but you will get you BTC back, devs have just a lot to do now (look their official informations on slack, youtube, facebook).
Important is time of the transaction not the time of confirmation, please dont share just yours opinion as truth
magnetique

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:16:14 PM

Ok so if you sign the message after your transaction as stated in step 3 and you seen the 'welcome on board' message, than just wait as it takes 2 days to get the tokens why you panic?
metador

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:18:12 PM

Was anyone successful sending BTC from a Blockchain.info wallet using a native address (non-imported address)?

I sent BTC in time for the ICO but there is literally no way to sign a message from the outgoing address. Blockchain.info only allows you to do that with imported addresses. They don't support signing messages with their native wallet yet... only imported addresses...

I even tried exporting my native address, recovering it's private key using my 12 word mnemonic phrase and importing it into a new Blockchain.info wallet and it still won't work because Blockchain.info generates a unique address on every transaction (sending and receiving).

I've spent the last 2 days trying to work with TenX developer and neither of us have come up with a solution....

Anyone have ideas or was able to sign a message with a non-imported address from their blockchain wallet?

What i'm also afraid of is that since Blockchain.info generates unique addresses on each transaction, the TenX team can't just send my BTC back to the address it was sent from since I don't think it's linked back to my Blockchain.info wallet receiving address (at least I don't see where it is).

Stop using blockchain.info then, what's the problem, download Electrum, import keys, sign message. Simple
magnetique

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:31:09 PM

Stop using blockchain.info then, what's the problem, download Electrum, import keys, sign message. Simple
Your thinking is simple as you did not understand the problem but gave solution which will not work, just another wiseacre
GDcrypto

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Important is time of the transaction not the time of confirmation, please dont share just yours opinion as truth

Its not my opinion, thats the info from tenx dev ("...better dont contribute with BTC, because the confirmation takes too long, so its possible that TX will be confirmed just after ICO ends"...) look their YT Channel
magnetique

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:54:59 PM

Its not my opinion, thats the info from tenx dev ("...better dont contribute with BTC, because the confirmation takes too long, so its possible that TX will be confirmed just after ICO ends"...) look their YT Channel
My friend but all BTC were confirmed after ico ended! Because ico ended after 8 mins but first block confirmed was after 44mins...

I've sent BTC to ico in the same minute as ronine. The first confirmations of any txs came after 44mins so 36mins after ico ended including mine. My tokens are confirmed so his should be too even he made low network fee what is the reason for additional hour for confirmation...
kocodile

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:09:21 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 09:27:59 PM by kocodile

Why your TenX tokensale contribution did not go through and why it is NOT TenX’ fault! https://youtu.be/7Ipnwf-xFTs

Hi,

I got into to TenX for a fair amount so I have no bitterness there. Whoever is in charge of your online PR needs to be booted. Between the exclamation makrs on Twitter after all your tweets, and then this sort of childish "It's not our fault!!" statements, it's really embarrassing. If this sort of attitude is deemed acceptable with your company, it really dampens the faith in TenX's ability to negotiate partnerships or deals on exchanges. Please use some of the funding to get some decent PR.

I didn't invest in Storj because their CEO came across as childish and frankly bratty on reddit - arguing etc. I didnt invest in Patientory because they had relations with this storj CEO. I was looking to hold PAY but might just flip my PAY tokens on the release if someone like yourself has a say in how things are run.

It is extremely unprofessional.
the video have received 57 likes and 7 dislikes
people have spoken end of story

many normal people noobs can get frustrated after an  ico
so the vid was a normal human reaction to explain the situation
which is the truth it's the fault of ether scalability  many noobs dont know it .
i personally  liked the video  .

Tenx have already negotiated many deals successfully . no worry about that

in the other hand you sound like a nervous and insecure investor  if not a troll

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: