Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
Languett89

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

As its a security it will go much higher.

So far, from what ive seen, Centra is just a pale copy of TenX, to the very point, look at their website lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:06:11 AM

TenX runs on COMIT, which is the game changer.  Token nonsense will blow over.

Accumulate and hold.  Smart money

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:45:07 AM

I sold all my TenX and bought Centra. I think Centra is a more promising project plus I live in the US so TenX is useless to me at this point. Centra also is going to offer a fiat gateway on their mobile app so it will also be like Coinbase. They also are opening an amazon like marketplace called Cbay. Centra is very undervalued at this point with only 70 mill market cap.

I don't understand why you would prefer Centra. I can't see anywhere the advantage of holding Centra Tokens.  Huh

Both can rise, don't worry. But centra is worldwide. I'm in Canada and Tenx doesn't work for me. Plus los fees

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:12:43 AM

I sold all my TenX and bought Centra. I think Centra is a more promising project plus I live in the US so TenX is useless to me at this point. Centra also is going to offer a fiat gateway on their mobile app so it will also be like Coinbase. They also are opening an amazon like marketplace called Cbay. Centra is very undervalued at this point with only 70 mill market cap.

I don't understand why you would prefer Centra. I can't see anywhere the advantage of holding Centra Tokens.  Huh

Both can rise, don't worry. But centra is worldwide. I'm in Canada and Tenx doesn't work for me. Plus los fees

centra may be a good project but i don't think is a good for long term project  for long term you should really invest in MCO and TENX becuase they have brought the actual idea they have the real vision centra is just a copy, it may be a big time scam and overall after launch centra i don't think anyone make money on this project and one month passed after tenx launched people make  5 times  make money on their investment and also china govt. now ready to launch their exhanges after licenses so market  will pass 160 billon dollar at the end of october and tenx will  8 to 20 dollar at the end of month .
Bit expert

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:39:19 AM

Yes, a good solution, especially since Centra is now much cheaper than Tenx, I think in the end you will be a plus
I agree with you! I prefer Centra too!
katsu1

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:55:06 AM

why didn't you have both Tenx and Centra? Grin
ccc2011

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:31:48 AM

why would I invest in Centra? I just had a look at their webpage and their whitepaper....and it looks like a copy of TenX to me.

Plus they have spelling mistakes on their frontpage and their white paper.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

Well, Monaco, Centra and Tenx, are all having the same purpose: to solve the problem of spending cryptocurrencies. It's up to us what solution we choose, what is the best option for ourselfes. Of course, anyone would choose a Company that operates worldwide, not only locally, but you cannot say that any of them -MCO, CTR or Tenx- are useless.

zekk

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:29:23 AM

I'am in a battle with myself, can't decide which debit card to choose. I'm stuck between BitPay, CryptoPay, Bitwala, Wirex and TenX. Right now I'm most keen on the TenX cards. But what do people recommend these days? I live in EU.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

I'am in a battle with myself, can't decide which debit card to choose. I'm stuck between BitPay, CryptoPay, Bitwala, Wirex and TenX. Right now I'm most keen on the TenX cards. But what do people recommend these days? I live in EU.

If you live in EU I recommend TenX. Out of all them in my opinion it is the best one. But always best to do your own research.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

If you live in EU I recommend TenX. Out of all them in my opinion it is the best one. But always best to do your own research.

Even if he is from EU but before buying them he needs to investigate about it because dumbly we can't invest into it. I think form market point of view TenX is good coin but we have to check in all aspects before investing into it.
aqzu

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Bitcoin down, Tenx down, Bitcoin Up, Tenx down.

Is this really good coin?  Huh
max.trekker

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

Probably that is going to be the case now, until people have figured out if this is a security or assets. IMHO, i feels like TenX is going to be labeled as a security if they dont change their business model somehow. Im quiet heavily invested in this coin so i hope i turns out good, but my expectations are not that high right now.
N1ceManx

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:40:31 PM

Yes it is, but only if devs going on right way Grin
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

Whales are dumping now and they want to make deep price and trying to make panic people. This project is strong project, don't flip your bags and don't panic.
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:55:04 AM

Whales are dumping now and they want to make deep price and trying to make panic people. This project is strong project, don't flip your bags and don't panic.

Currently this is a situation of all crypto currency bitcoin rises or fall  all altcoin suffering not just tenx we have to wait until market is above 160 or 170 billion dollar than there is a change  tenx  or otheraltcoin  increase if not then we have wait to end of jan 2018 even after that still  tenx or altcoin not increase then we can come up with a point investing only in bitcoin i Hope this not come true or  this nightmare end   becuase i was hoping at the end of month at this price if i buy i will get atleast 2 to between 4 times i will get back money so that i i did  now i am waiting and there is another speculation chinese will start their exchange after licenses so i hope market cap is also increase after that there is ton of great news is coming for crypto currency hollywood star and john macfeee start investing and  making their coins but just because of stupid bull and foolish whale , they are destroying market even market cap is increasing and bitcoin also.
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:39:15 AM

Hi guys!

What should I do so that I can receive a reward of 0.5%?
How many shares are needed on the balance sheet so that I get a reward?
0,5% are charged every day / month / year? Should I use the tenks card to get a reward?

I do not have a tenx card, my tokens are stored on the exchange.

Thanks for the help and your answers Wink
There are no rewards. And it is not important issue according to Tenx. So they won't bother working on it. There are maybe like 100 cards send to ppl and pretty much nobody uses it so there are no shares for tenx to send as a rewards. Notice that when tenx asked for users to make videos they ended up with what? 2 videos? Pathetic.
If there is  not tenx prising comment on Slack they just ban users. Is that how legit company behaves? Imho Tenx is just another SCAM company.
Stop trusting in what they say. Words are eazy. It is eazy to lie. Look at actions.
And their actions are just words. They do abolutely nothing. They just plan, and hope, and chat, and promise, and they fail to deliver anything they ever promised.
Rewards every 1 month? - FAIL
To make it more funny - It is not even relevant for them to keep up to their word.- WTF?
Queue empties till end of October - FAIL.
They said wavecrest was just as one of their card issuer, and they were ready for this issue. - LIE/FAIL. Noone ever got any card other than wavecrest.
Their 'card terms' says it is wavecrest issued prepaid card - FAIL.
They said wavecrest thing won't affect Tenx- FAIL/LIE
They said they don't care about traders who keep PAY token inside exchanges- FAIL (25% of all PAY in circulation sits in bittrex) ?
Ppl getting new cards get them with info: this is temporal card - WTF? -> FAIL
Card is not credit card - just some joke Prepaid Card - FAIL
Card is not personally named - just some stupid childish info: Join the revolution- WTF? Are only retard allowed to get it?
They lie to investors - FAIL
Julian saying to investors who gave him, their hard earned ETH "You are not an investor you are just token holder" WTF? You got cash, you are paying your damn salary from my money and you don't even respect me - by saying i am not even investor - just some useless tokenholder? WTF?
And i have no rights, you own me nothing because I just bought useless tokens? F U Tenx!
ETH wallet was supposed to be ready for everyone - FAIL
Waiting for 2 months to even get a stupid email my card was already send (and still no email)-> FAIL
Geting 15USD 2months+ before card are ready for sending -> FAIL/SCAM
Stealing BCC from their customers who had BTC in Tenx wallets -> SCAM
Admiting they own Priv keys for accounts from which BCC was scammed -> Stupidity?/ admitting to stealing from their customers

They just took cash - and they did run away with it. Showing middle finger to everyone who gave them ETH. And they laugh at your face saying "You stupid ppl you gave your ETH to us, and you are not even investor just token holder, we own you nothing, piss off" - F U Tenx!.
I hope karma will be bitch for them.

Sell all your PAY, before it goes to 0. They are just smart Scammers pretending to be legit.
Doctor Julian? right? Show diploma? And still doctor runing Crypto-finance company - really? One who had experience in running SCAM company before? For sure they got no clue about crypto but they have lots of clues about scamming ppl.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:32:05 AM

Hi guys!

What should I do so that I can receive a reward of 0.5%?
How many shares are needed on the balance sheet so that I get a reward?
0,5% are charged every day / month / year? Should I use the tenks card to get a reward?

I do not have a tenx card, my tokens are stored on the exchange.

Thanks for the help and your answers Wink
There are no rewards. And it is not important issue according to Tenx. So they won't bother working on it. There are maybe like 100 cards send to ppl and pretty much nobody uses it so there are no shares for tenx to send as a rewards. Notice that when tenx asked for users to make videos they ended up with what? 2 videos? Pathetic.
If there is  not tenx prising comment on Slack they just ban users. Is that how legit company behaves? Imho Tenx is just another SCAM company.
Stop trusting in what they say. Words are eazy. It is eazy to lie. Look at actions.
And their actions are just words. They do abolutely nothing. They just plan, and hope, and chat, and promise, and they fail to deliver anything they ever promised.
Rewards every 1 month? - FAIL
To make it more funny - It is not even relevant for them to keep up to their word.- WTF?
Queue empties till end of October - FAIL.
They said wavecrest was just as one of their card issuer, and they were ready for this issue. - LIE/FAIL. Noone ever got any card other than wavecrest.
Their 'card terms' says it is wavecrest issued prepaid card - FAIL.
They said wavecrest thing won't affect Tenx- FAIL/LIE
They said they don't care about traders who keep PAY token inside exchanges- FAIL (25% of all PAY in circulation sits in bittrex) ?
Ppl getting new cards get them with info: this is temporal card - WTF? -> FAIL
Card is not credit card - just some joke Prepaid Card - FAIL
Card is not personally named - just some stupid childish info: Join the revolution- WTF? Are only retard allowed to get it?
They lie to investors - FAIL
Julian saying to investors who gave him, their hard earned ETH "You are not an investor you are just token holder" WTF? You got cash, you are paying your damn salary from my money and you don't even respect me - by saying i am not even investor - just some useless tokenholder? WTF?
And i have no rights, you own me nothing because I just bought useless tokens? F U Tenx!
ETH wallet was supposed to be ready for everyone - FAIL
Waiting for 2 months to even get a stupid email my card was already send (and still no email)-> FAIL
Geting 15USD 2months+ before card are ready for sending -> FAIL/SCAM
Stealing BCC from their customers who had BTC in Tenx wallets -> SCAM
Admiting they own Priv keys for accounts from which BCC was scammed -> Stupidity?/ admitting to stealing from their customers

They just took cash - and they did run away with it. Showing middle finger to everyone who gave them ETH. And they laugh at your face saying "You stupid ppl you gave your ETH to us, and you are not even investor just token holder, we own you nothing, piss off" - F U Tenx!.
I hope karma will be bitch for them.

Sell all your PAY, before it goes to 0. They are just smart Scammers pretending to be legit.
Doctor Julian? right? Show diploma? And still doctor runing Crypto-finance company - really? One who had experience in running SCAM company before? For sure they got no clue about crypto but they have lots of clues about scamming ppl.

Hahaha. That was funny. Nice try but I don't think the price will go much lower. The team is great.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:34:30 AM

Kill yourself! And your team !!!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

I'm not happy with the current price at this moment. I am hoping it'll go up. I thought it would stop at 0.007 but it went to 0.0058. Looks like it's a good time to swoop some cheap tenx. I thought of ordering their card but it looks like they don't ship everywhere.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: