Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:03 PM

The token sucks (at these prices). That is very clear.

On the product: it is still early days. Do not expect an easy ride. TenX is building new roads and that takes time. I patiently await receipt of my card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NEBL

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

I patiently await receipt of my card.
How long have you been waiting for your card?
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

I patiently await receipt of my card.
How long have you been waiting for your card?

Since 24 August.

CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:48:20 PM

Watch and see Centra visa card be first to world wide market. Ya'll don't even know Wink

What is the big difference between the Centre and TenX? I think TenX is not for worldwide shipping card, even I still don't know much about the center, I here some people are telling that they are going to ship for worldwide?

Here is the differences of TenX and Centra

1. Centra aims to have their own blockchain and not just be a ERC20 token
2. Centra plans on having a Fiat Gateway on their mobile app so you can buy crypto with your USD exactly like Coinbase (this is probably the single biggest reason why I like them over TenX)
3. Centra Has way higher spending limits than TenX
4. Centra is shipping cards worldwide (first crypto debit card to ship worldwide)
5. All crypto stored on Centra app is 100% insured (yes you heard that correctly). In the event someone loses their crypto, you will get it back.
6. Centra Card will support 12 cryptocurrencies. TenX only supports 3
7. You will get 1% cash back with Centra and only .1% with TenX
8. Centra is opening their own marketplace to buy goods and services (Called Cbay and its released in 2 months).
9. New celebrity endorsements Mayweather and Khaled (not that this is very important but it adds a lot more credibility to the project).
10. It is rumored that Centra is in talks to get an official endorsement from Vitalik Beutrin.

Centra is clear winner in my eyes so I will be investing into them. I think TenX is way overvalued at this point and the market is showing this.

I would just like to say thank you for atleast presenting the differences in a calm, clear cut manner that is not fud. I can genuinely accept when a competitor is doing something better or thinks

they are because that is what we want in this space. Competition. But when somebody comes in here saying this is a scam, this company sucks it really does not bode well for those companies and

cryptocurrencies on a whole. So again thank you for presenting this arguement in a humane manner and we can proceed in the same way. I personally still believe TenX will do better in the future

due to COMIT but to each their own. Lets try to keep the conversation more civil like this in this thread and in others in the futures! After all we all want cryptos to do well, do we not? Grin Btw fwiw

TenX will ship worldwide and I will be one of the recipients of that card come later this year.

For sure. Not even trying to FUD. TenX is a great project and I wish it success. The more TenX is successful the more other crypto card projects will be. We all rise with the tide!
CRYPTO America KING

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:00:52 AM

Watch and see Centra visa card be first to world wide market. Ya'll don't even know Wink

What is the big difference between the Centre and TenX? I think TenX is not for worldwide shipping card, even I still don't know much about the center, I here some people are telling that they are going to ship for worldwide?

2. Centra plans on having a Fiat Gateway on their mobile app so you can buy crypto with your USD exactly like Coinbase (this is probably the single biggest reason why I like them over TenX)
4. Centra is shipping cards worldwide (first crypto debit card to ship worldwide)
5. All crypto stored on Centra app is 100% insured (yes you heard that correctly). In the event someone loses their crypto, you will get it back.
8. Centra is opening their own marketplace to buy goods and services (Called Cbay and its released in 2 months).
9. New celebrity endorsements Mayweather and Khaled (not that this is very important but it adds a lot more credibility to the project).
10. It is rumored that Centra is in talks to get an official endorsement from Vitalik Beutrin.

Centra is clear winner in my eyes so I will be investing into them. I think TenX is way overvalued at this point and the market is showing this.

I would just like to say thank you for atleast presenting the differences in a calm, clear cut manner that is not fud. I can genuinely accept when a competitor is doing something better or thinks

they are because that is what we want in this space. Competition. But when somebody comes in here saying this is a scam, this company sucks it really does not bode well for those companies and

cryptocurrencies on a whole. So again thank you for presenting this arguement in a humane manner and we can proceed in the same way. I personally still believe TenX will do better in the future

due to COMIT but to each their own. Lets try to keep the conversation more civil like this in this thread and in others in the futures! After all we all want cryptos to do well, do we not? Grin Btw fwiw

TenX will ship worldwide and I will be one of the recipients of that card come later this year.

For sure. Not even trying to FUD. TenX is a great project and I wish it success. The more TenX is successful the more other crypto card projects will be. We all rise with the tide!

Tenx will be crypto god for those who invest in this this project and there is no bigone like god even i am  not trying to create fud but i have been in crypto for some time now and i learn that copy cat project like centra never ever  got success like original one  but it is upto you want to invest in duplicate project or original,  i  wish you take my advise and invest in original product
lurker6914

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:58:35 AM

Tenx will be crypto god for those who invest in this this project and there is no bigone like god even i am  not trying to create fud but i have been in crypto for some time now and i learn that copy cat project like centra never ever  got success like original one  but it is upto you want to invest in duplicate project or original,  i  wish you take my advise and invest in original product

Maybe you haven't been in crypto long enough to know that Tenx was only the third ico in that space: Tokencard - Monaco - and then came Tenx. So THEY are a copy cat project. According to your wisdom, they won't be successful then...
aqzu

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:20:54 AM

In the latest vlog, they are talking with the bank issuer. So TenX can make their own card without 3rd party? wow  Shocked
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:32:11 AM

TenX works very well for me in practice.  I used my card every day for everything and it's fast and has never failed.

They say they are working on their own banking license, so that will help with world deploy as should be top priority goal.
Other important goal should be to get contactless payments and virtual cards working!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Maybe you haven't been in crypto long enough to know that Tenx was only the third ico in that space: Tokencard - Monaco - and then came Tenx. So THEY are a copy cat project. According to your wisdom, they won't be successful then...

Everybody knows that  tenx   is the third ico in that  space and i make a great money in MCO  Tenx is  high  ranking card crypto currency  according to market cap i am saying centra is a copy cat project because they create a group to make fake comment  on tenx,mco and tkn forum to create and only duplicate project do that,  not original one, I think there is nothing more to add.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:38:51 PM

do you think it makes sense to continue to keep tenx in the long term? he now began to fall along with the rest of the altcoins

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

do you think it makes sense to continue to keep tenx in the long term? he now began to fall along with the rest of the altcoins

Why not? If they will succeed to fix their issue regarding cards distribution outside the Europe too, is very possible that value of token to rise significantly! Remeber, all alts are dropping now because of the Bitcoin incoming fork, is not only PAY token

lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:35:06 PM

Why not? If they will succeed to fix their issue regarding cards distribution outside the Europe too, is very possible that value of token to rise significantly! Remeber, all alts are dropping now because of the Bitcoin incoming fork, is not only PAY token

True. I believe in TenX. Real bussines and will have great technology next year.

CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:33 PM

Uh Oh.... looks like Visa/Mastercard have just put a ban in place on crypto debit cards. Wavecrest (which issues the TenX cards) looks to be effected by this. No Bueno.....
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:35:37 PM

Uh Oh.... looks like Visa/Mastercard have just put a ban in place on crypto debit cards. Wavecrest (which issues the TenX cards) looks to be effected by this. No Bueno.....

It is old news. And TenX already change bank issuer. Now they are working to be the banking license itself. Check the latest vlog.  Wink
CRYPTO America KING

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

True. I believe in TenX. Real business and will have great technology next year.

Why Altcoin crashing  reason Now market cap is above 170 billion dollar but btc dominance 57%  in value btc domiance 96.57billon  + altcoin 73.0billon dollar  btc dominance is very high because  of incoming fork we have to wait after fork may be altcoin rise after 3 or 4 days of fork otherwise next year is a great try
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

True. I believe in TenX. Real business and will have great technology next year.

Why Altcoin crashing  reason Now market cap is above 170 billion dollar but btc dominance 57%  in value btc domiance 96.57billon  + altcoin 73.0billon dollar  btc dominance is very high because  of incoming fork we have to wait after fork may be altcoin rise after 3 or 4 days of fork otherwise next year is a great try
based on experience from previous fork that falls the same number of new tokens, how much was in the wallet, then began the withdrawal of bitcoin from the exchanges on the wallet, the exchange must satisfy the demand for bitcoin, they have the same to find the necessary amount. growing demand is increasing the price of all holders on the wallets not on the...

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Renko

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

I need PAY at 1.50 so I can buy a lot more!
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

Where are you incorporated?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

I know what you mean , but WaveCrest is not the only card issuer in the world, Tenx has a lot of other possibilities! They were unlucky with the WaveCrest ban outside Europe, but in the end, they will find a solution Smiley

genghis

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:26:55 AM

I need PAY at 1.50 so I can buy a lot more!

I agree. This would do wonders for my dollar cost average whilst doubling my (smallish) stake.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: