Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:14:24 AM

TenX... going to the moon in the new year!

And people who sold at a loss now and who did not scoop up cheap TenX will be kicking themselves.

+1

Scooped up a nice addition to my holding.

Noobs don't get it.  BTC will fly while alts dive only to surge once more.  So easy for alt multiplier to surpass BTC's. that's where the real money is made.

real money made buying up good alts supercheap

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

The rumours (cooperating with Wirecard) spread around by Dr. Julian Hosp are not true = fake news. This was not hard to find.
Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

An guess what? No announcement until yet.
Both facts show, that TenX has a serios Problem to find a card issuer. Other competitors on the market are already in place and doing their business well without post like "the rocket has started" or fake news like this.

let them think and let them buy more , this will profit to traders
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

Got my card and it works perfectly! i have been using it for the past two days without any problems.
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

The rumours (cooperating with Wirecard) spread around by Dr. Julian Hosp are not true = fake news. This was not hard to find.
Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

Both facts show, that TenX has a serios Problem to find a card issuer. Other competitors on the market are already in place and doing their business well without post like "the rocket has started" or fake news like this.

This FUD really starts to annoy me. Everywhere new accounts with one post posting things like that. Go bother someone else.

Passion.
SteveMcK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

Every company preparing a press release with a company like Wirecard, which is listed on the German stock market (in this case TecDAX) has to sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure-Agreement) first, which includes some high fines, if one of the parties disobeys this NDA.  So if there is a cooperation, then there has to be a signed NDA. No one at TenX would risk to pay the fine. Also every company under German law listed on the stock market, has to announce every information which can influence the stock price, as soon as possible.

This FUD really starts to annoy me. Everywhere new accounts with one post posting things like that. Go bother someone else.

Oh boy, if I register for the first time it will always be my first post. now 2
Just do yourself a favour in picking up the phone and call the Wirecard PR department..... That will not cost you any time but will save you a lot of money by not putting any more money in this project.
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:52:36 PM

Just do yourself a favour in picking up the phone and call the Wirecard PR department..... That will not cost you any time but will save you a lot of money by not putting any more money in this project.

Why don't you do all of us a favour and just FUD somewhere else?

Passion.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:01:20 PM

Why don't you do all of us a favour and just FUD somewhere else?

Going to have to agree. Joining up and making that your first post makes it very hard to take you serious. Even if what you are saying is true. Not saying it is or is not.
velociti

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Come on man.. give me a reason to buy back into tenx. It would be cheaper than mco to get back into for sure.

But I noticed on the slack channel

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492

Go to 18 minutes.. Monaco is being rolled out in singapore too.. And now are on live tv on the news as a part of their advertising.. give it a week and mco will be booming ahead.

What's tenx doing to catch up.. can we get some reassurances.. And no one suggest centra. They are the biggest scam out there.
SteveMcK

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

Come on man.. give me a reason to buy back into tenx. It would be cheaper than mco to get back into for sure.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492

Go to 18 minutes.. Monaco is being rolled out in singapore too.. And now are on live tv on the news as a part of their advertising.. give it a week and mco will be booming ahead.

What's tenx doing to catch up.. can we get some reassurances.. And no one suggest centra. They are the biggest scam out there.

The only reason is not from business view. Many people just trust on patterns/ triangles. Just select the 3 months view. so many people will see a point where the bounce should happen. I believe that the bounce will happen, but it will not stay too long and also be not strong, before it goes more down.
Facts:

TenX/BTC

24h: -7,72%
7D: - 31,94%
1M: - 60,55%
3M: - 42,64%

velociti

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

The only reason is not from business view. Many people just trust on patterns/ triangles. Just select the 3 months view. so many people will see a point where the bounce should happen. I believe that the bounce will happen, but it will not stay too long and also be not strong, before it goes more down.
Facts:

TenX/BTC

24h: -7,72%
7D: - 31,94%
1M: - 60,55%
3M: - 42,64%

Well.. Monaco just confirmed they are working on a new asset contract that won't breach compliance issues and they will also be keeping the higher cash back  rates. Sounds like a win win for Monaco.

And looks like they will start shipping cards in November.

Yeah.. I'm thinking I'm glad I cashed out of tenx.

Monaco won. Well ahead of the competition.

Have a good one all. Don't want to fud on tenx but probably wise to sell up and buy mco. Will come back and reinvest if it looks promising or we hear more from the Dr.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

Got my card and it works perfectly! i have been using it for the past two days without any problems.

Also got my card 2 days ago done a few shopping with it, works perfectly well. I like that you can lock and unlock the card within the app just incase you loose it
Renko

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

This is a successful project, it has an army of well prepared people working hard for TenX. It is completely normal that the price is down right now. All alts are down because of the Bitcoin fork. It will go up after the fork.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:37:59 PM

Hi, has anyone heard any news on the TenX cards as yet for Canada and the United States? I know the deal with Wave Crest fell through, are there any new options that anyone has heard of?

Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

Are these guys taking TenX market? https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/now-grandpa-can-buy-his-coffee-with-crypto-beluga-pay-ico

jemiro

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:12:42 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 02:31:32 AM by jemiro

Sort of trying but how far along are they-this is just an ICO. Is MC/VISA locked in as they imply? Not as easy as it sounds. No COMIT or user/token holder rewards? I'll pass.
jemiro

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

This from what I understand is where Monaco just shafted it's holders. They dropped the rewards for holding Monaco that would pay the holders a % of payment volume.

From the TenX whitepaper:
Fee Disbursement Flow:
For every card transaction a merchant accepts, the merchant pays 0.5-3% in the form of a
merchant discount fee. This fee is then split among his bank, also called the acquiring bank, the
card scheme and the issuing bank. The fee that is paid to the issuing bank is called the
interchange fee. Traditionally this fee is plain profit for the issuer, but often is also used to give
rewards to the user in form of air miles or similar benefits. At TenX, we reward our users with
PAY tokens on every purchase to allow them to become a token holder. Subsequently, PAY
token holders will receive an incentive of 0.5% of the entire payment volume on the TenX
payment platform initially on a monthly basis.
TenX aims to distribute the reward in shorter
periods of time in the future, with a target of hourly reward distribution.

Hopefully TenX won't do the same, it's why I'm holding. What's not clear, is the math around how much each person will receive from the .5%. If in 12 months the total volume of PAY transactions is 10 million USD a month, how do you figure what each 100 tokens will receive back? Is the .5% distributed across all tokens available? If I understand it right, .5% (half of 1%) of 10mill would be $50,000. If there are approx 125,000,000 tokens that would be .0004 cents per token. Or $4 per 10,000 tokens? Am I getting that right?
splint424

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:03:17 AM

They've had this issuer for a long ass time. There is no NDA, press release, or anything of that garbage. TenX has not revealed Wirecard as their issuer until now because there was no need to. They said they would eventually officially announce it once people start getting their cards since people would've found out anyways.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:14:30 AM

You talk about debit cards but how can I be sure they are accepted by international banking system?
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:25:01 AM

about the beauty and advancement of Monaco wrote a lot that the card is better, but in the end she took it and dipped by 40% and began to shout that Monaco is Scam. all this emotion maps in development and the race win leader.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:03:24 AM

hi there, i m from france, is there any french who received the card ? i want one also
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: