Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
awaran

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do?companyNameCriteria=tenx

- Just thought I would drop this here.

TenX is a visa program manager. Funny that some projects have created a lot of excitement for the same thing- proof of which I can not find- and yet, it means very little actually to the end user- Me!

Julian said somewhere that being a program manager is no big deal, so they did not want to announce it as a big deal. Of course other companies announce it as a big deal, as they don't even have a working product yet... TenX is number one and I don't think any other company will take over. Next year will be a successfull year for all PAY hodlers.

What does a program manager mean? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:40:34 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 12:26:56 AM by coincidence?

What is the purpose of this project other than POS and POW rewards? Seriously I can't find anything other than the rewards and how they talk about how they want to be a fast payment method...?

Accidentally posted this in the wrong forum sorry guys. Was meant for B3Coin (B3)  Roll Eyes
awaran

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

What is the purpose of this project other than POS and POW rewards? Seriously I can't find anything other than the rewards and how they talk about how they want to be a fast payment method...?

Pay token is an ethereum token so there's no POS or POW rewards.  .5% of all spending that occurs on the debit card gets divided among all the pay tokens as ethereum except for the pay tokens on exchanges and I think the pay tokens that tenx holds.  I think the card is available in europe and asia?  The card is scheduled for release in the United States at the end of this month or early december (soft schedule).  It lets you spend BTC, ETH, EC20 tokens, Dash and maybe a few others using the card and an app.  .1% in pay tokens goes to the person spending money on their tenx card.

They're building a protocol that is going to be a bridge between exchanges banks and tenx card holders.  They aren't going to charge people money to use the protocol and they're planning on making money by being the first one on the network.  

I suspect that if governments push tenx to be something other than a coin that pays dividends, you might see pay tokens used in the network somehow or maybe voting rights on something.

Tenx is currently working on a banking license right now too.  They said it would take around a year to complete.  This allows them to issue cards themselves and pocket more of the 2-3% debit card merchant fees that happen when you swipe the card.  I think Julian said they aren't interested in loaning out money and other stuff they can do with a banking license right now.  They also haven't mentioned what they will do with the increased revenue.  If they will give it to the token holders, the people who get the debit card or reinvest in tenx.
sodomark

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:42:05 PM

Why a 28% rise of the TENX token just today?
you need to follow news for that, any coin/token with such situation faces bump

and it seems it may continue for next few days Wink

dont miss the boat, get in fast

Thanks

I just read their Facebook, it may come big news very soon.

Their is no such big news on facebook regarding that, It's just a regular pump thats all and then dump as usual! Buy low sell high, Only new traders buy high and then sell low so never jump into something when its rising because its too risky it may keep going up sometimes but mostly it goes down after immediately!

Almost fell for it Smiley because of the below news:

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/PAYBTC/RzP9L2Nc-Tenx-PAY-VISA-Moon/
https://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do?companyNameCriteria=tenx  (just press Search)
coincidence?

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:25:54 AM

Pay token is an ethereum token so there's no POS or POW rewards.  .5% of all spending that occurs on the debit card gets divided among all the pay tokens as ethereum except for the pay tokens on exchanges and I think the pay tokens that tenx holds.  I think the card is available in europe and asia?  The card is scheduled for release in the United States at the end of this month or early december (soft schedule).  It lets you spend BTC, ETH, EC20 tokens, Dash and maybe a few others using the card and an app.  .1% in pay tokens goes to the person spending money on their tenx card.

They're building a protocol that is going to be a bridge between exchanges banks and tenx card holders.  They aren't going to charge people money to use the protocol and they're planning on making money by being the first one on the network.  

I suspect that if governments push tenx to be something other than a coin that pays dividends, you might see pay tokens used in the network somehow or maybe voting rights on something.

Tenx is currently working on a banking license right now too.  They said it would take around a year to complete.  This allows them to issue cards themselves and pocket more of the 2-3% debit card merchant fees that happen when you swipe the card.  I think Julian said they aren't interested in loaning out money and other stuff they can do with a banking license right now.  They also haven't mentioned what they will do with the increased revenue.  If they will give it to the token holders, the people who get the debit card or reinvest in tenx.

omg embarrassing because I accidentally posted this in the wrong token forum. I follow and know what TenX is about haha thanks for taking this time though...

I meant to ask that question about B3Coin (B3)...

bitcoin507

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:16:06 AM

Im confused,Is Tenx partnered with visa:?what happened to the wirex deal??
jordan coins

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:19:25 AM

omg embarrassing because I accidentally posted this in the wrong token forum. I follow and know what TenX is about haha thanks for taking this time though...

I meant to ask that question about B3Coin (B3)...

LOL  Grin
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:30:28 AM

The pump is just the beginning. It dropped because ETH dropped too, and ETH will moon soon too, you guys will see. BTC will likely drop from here and everyone will convert btc to alts.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

As expected, FUD is trying to scare people. Don't listen to FUD posts of people with less than 150 posts. TENX dropped because ETH dropped too. This is happening with a lot of ERC20 tokens. CIVIC... POWer ledger... they all dropped.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
moratar

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:33:28 AM

+1 I want to add that he should remember that Tenx had an ICO too, as many others, so they all were "homeless" at begining! Tenx has an working product and I really love and respect the company, but I dont like people building their success by criticizing and putting in a bad light competition!

Yes Tenx was "homeless" they had ICO. We risked our cash investing into Tenx. They could fail, they could run away with our money.
We are past the extremal risky phase. Pay price is back to ICO level even though they didn't fail/run away with money.
You are literally getting few month of successful work of tem, and you get ideas implemented into reality for free.

Sure other company can work very hard - but not always hard work ends with success.

Think about cake Smiley You can buy super tasty cake for 10 usd, looks great, smells delicious you even took a bit and it is amazing!
Now you can choose to buy this tasty cake or maybe you will give 10 usd to some random guy and he will make cake for you. Maybe he will make it maybe not, maybe he will add some cherry on top which your cake dosn't have, or maybe he will spit into your cake... risk... and no reward.

Is it anywhere close to beeing wise to risk losing 10 usd, and waiting half a year for this guy to bake you a cake, if you can just pay 10usd and you can have tasty cake, one that you know it tastes good?

Same price but you get huge risk investing into copycat company. I do value Tenx more because they were really the first creating working live-traded-btc card.
Why bitcoin is worth 30 times more than bitcoin gold? Preety much same coins, but BTC was first - you could use it you trust it.

With tenx you get possibility to buy BTC at BTG price, and you consider to buy BTG because maybe BTG will succed? For me it is insane to buy company-wannabe and pay same ICO-level price as for working company.

I hold my Tenx card in my hand and i am using it daily - i know it works - i know it is not a scam.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:37:43 AM

I rather think the token is a ‘mess’, meaning that is is overpriced. Looking at the potential valuation, the current token price is still much too high in relation to the risks involved. This concern is increased by the total lack of information on when the first ‘dividend’ payment will be made. After all, this ‘dividend’ payment is just about the only thing that could give the token some value. But Mr Market does not seem to care and Mr Market is always right.

In respect of the TenX project, it is seemingly moving a bit slow because not many cards seem to be shipped out right now. But that was generally announced beforehand. The only issue I have with the project right now is unclarity when card issue can be ramped up. After all, this is needed to grow their core business.

So bottom line: the company could ramp up the communications a bit.

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

I rather think the token is a ‘mess’, meaning that is is overpriced. Looking at the potential valuation, the current token price is still much too high in relation to the risks involved. This concern is increased by the total lack of information on when the first ‘dividend’ payment will be made. After all, this ‘dividend’ payment is just about the only thing that could give the token some value. But Mr Market does not seem to care and Mr Market is always right.

In respect of the TenX project, it is seemingly moving a bit slow because not many cards seem to be shipped out right now. But that was generally announced beforehand. The only issue I have with the project right now is unclarity when card issue can be ramped up. After all, this is needed to grow their core business.

They have plenty of communications but most of it is to appease the TenX fanboyz who hang off every word they say, even as their token price crumbles before their very eyes. 

I cannot stand it anymore. Some newbies fudding all over the forum. This is so annoying. Go fud somewhere else, thank you.

TenX has a working product. I love their working product. I know it is no scam. Why? Because I use my card and it works every single time. Always some newbies, bought some coin at the highest level, didn't look at the market, ignored the signales and just bought. Then crying like a litte baby, blaming others for their own faults. That's how it works with newbie accounts posting such posts like you: you lost money or you are one of hundrets of fudder accounts. Always the same.

Passion.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:04:04 PM

lol, why are you fuding while they have sent cards to people ? the product is working ...
PAP069

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:58 PM

What i dont understant is how the app in the google play store is still labeled as unreleased and only shows 10 000 downloads?
We dont even know how many active cards they have in circulation!
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

What i dont understant is how the app in the google play store is still labeled as unreleased and only shows 10 000 downloads?

whats your question ? the app is still in beta 
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:02:58 PM

There is Android and IOS. Obviously they won't communicate the number of active cards. Smiley However, there is a statement, that waitlist should be gone till end of year for Europe. So if you are in Europe, just place an order and enjoy the card in January.

Passion.
pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

As expected, FUD is trying to scare people. Don't listen to FUD posts of people with less than 150 posts. TENX dropped because ETH dropped too. This is happening with a lot of ERC20 tokens. CIVIC... POWer ledger... they all dropped.

All altcoins are down than they were 2 months ago, when I purchased. Civic, ubiq, tenX and others are lower even thought there is some sign of improvement.
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:28:49 PM

They have plenty of communications but most of it is to appease the TenX fanboyz who hang off every word they say, even as their token price crumbles before their very eyes. 

I cannot stand it anymore. Some newbies fudding all over the forum. This is so annoying. Go fud somewhere else, thank you.

TenX has a working product. I love their working product. I know it is no scam. Why? Because I use my card and it works every single time. Always some newbies, bought some coin at the highest level, didn't look at the market, ignored the signales and just bought. Then crying like a litte baby, blaming others for their own faults. That's how it works with newbie accounts posting such posts like you: you lost money or you are one of hundrets of fudder accounts. Always the same.
You finished throwing your toys out now?
Tell me how TenX has a "Working product" when there are thousands of people yet to receive their cards which they paid for, put yourself in their shoes, would you call it a working product?
Just because you have your card does not mean everyone else is in the same position.

As for the price, well the market is showing how hopeless the TenX team really is and that is why the price has tanked.

I didn't lose any money.   Btw having a newbie account as opposed to a senior account does not give you a higher IQ or more of a valid opinion, it just means you have been on this site longer, big deal.   Your IQ does not reflect in your forum rank either btw.   Cheesy

I don't get the point, how is having a working product equals not having a working product? I agree with "waiting for a long time" is not that great, but the team delivered so far. The only painful things are the things outside of their hands - like Wavecrest cutting non European support and that it took some time to scale that they can ramp up shipments.

I will be outstanding happy after the cards hit the US market - and they got their time slot at Fox Business in early 2018 with approx. 15 million viewers.

If TenX is that "hopeless" - which card will make the race instead in your view?
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:15:01 PM

TenX airing on german tv show "Galileo" tomorrow
 by Sowiedu

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7ehmur/tenx_airing_on_german_tv_show_galileo_tomorrow/

Galileo is a big kind of consumer science / infotainment show in germany! Was just announced in the TenX live Q&A
https://www.prosieben.de/tv/galileo
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:01:22 PM

TenX airing on german tv show "Galileo" tomorrow
 by Sowiedu

https://www.reddit.com/r/TenX/comments/7ehmur/tenx_airing_on_german_tv_show_galileo_tomorrow/

Galileo is a big kind of consumer science / infotainment show in germany! Was just announced in the TenX live Q&A
https://www.prosieben.de/tv/galileo

Ughh...Unfortunately the video is geofenced, so I can't view it. Sounds like good news.

To all the fudders on this thread, I ask you one simple question...How many of the other companies claiming to offer crypto to fiat prepaid cards are actually delivering said cards? As anyone with any knowledge of the financial sector will tell you, this is a HUGE hurdle. TenX had some hiccups, and delivery has been slow to ramp up, but it's now underway. My biggest gripe is that there's no support for the US, which is the biggest global market. Once that get's resolved TenX will be unstoppable.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: