Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
kickboxer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:05:31 PM

Hey

Whats happenning with the dividends. We were suppose to get it in Aug and its Nov. Not a single dividend so far. Whats going on??///

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:12 PM

Hey

Whats happenning with the dividends. We were suppose to get it in Aug and its Nov. Not a single dividend so far. Whats going on??///

If you see the tenx blog you will find the answer, first payout is expected before new year. Please read the blog.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
kickboxer

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:16:47 PM

Hey

If you see the tenx blog you will find the answer, first payout is expected before new year. Please read the blog.

Thank you for the info.
franc0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:30:54 AM

I rather think the token is a ‘mess’, meaning that is is overpriced. Looking at the potential valuation, the current token price is still much too high in relation to the risks involved. This concern is increased by the total lack of information on when the first ‘dividend’ payment will be made. After all, this ‘dividend’ payment is just about the only thing that could give the token some value. But Mr Market does not seem to care and Mr Market is always right.

In respect of the TenX project, it is seemingly moving a bit slow because not many cards seem to be shipped out right now. But that was generally announced beforehand. The only issue I have with the project right now is unclarity when card issue can be ramped up. After all, this is needed to grow their core business.

So bottom line: the company could ramp up the communications a bit.
They have plenty of communications but most of it is to appease the TenX fanboyz who hang off every word they say, even as their token price crumbles before their very eyes. 

I cannot stand it anymore. Some newbies fudding all over the forum. This is so annoying. Go fud somewhere else, thank you.

TenX has a working product. I love their working product. I know it is no scam. Why? Because I use my card and it works every single time. Always some newbies, bought some coin at the highest level, didn't look at the market, ignored the signales and just bought. Then crying like a litte baby, blaming others for their own faults. That's how it works with newbie accounts posting such posts like you: you lost money or you are one of hundrets of fudder accounts. Always the same.

Yes FUDders are so annoying, the only way that i recommend is: DO NOT listen to bitcointalk users that don't have above 150-200 posts at least. All these users that FUD  only have 20 posts from which 18 are to FUD tenx.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
moratar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

If someone missed Q&A:
ETH in wallet in 2017.
Dash most likely in 2017.
LTC - maybe January 2018.
All cards in queue (in europe) send till xmass
PAY not added to kreaken in 2017.
Reward payout full legal information in 2017. ~90% chances that rewards will be paid to PAY token holders in 2017.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:09:50 AM

I rather think the token is a ‘mess’, meaning that is is overpriced. Looking at the potential valuation, the current token price is still much too high in relation to the risks involved. This concern is increased by the total lack of information on when the first ‘dividend’ payment will be made. After all, this ‘dividend’ payment is just about the only thing that could give the token some value. But Mr Market does not seem to care and Mr Market is always right.

In respect of the TenX project, it is seemingly moving a bit slow because not many cards seem to be shipped out right now. But that was generally announced beforehand. The only issue I have with the project right now is unclarity when card issue can be ramped up. After all, this is needed to grow their core business.

They have plenty of communications but most of it is to appease the TenX fanboyz who hang off every word they say, even as their token price crumbles before their very eyes.  

I cannot stand it anymore. Some newbies fudding all over the forum. This is so annoying. Go fud somewhere else, thank you.

TenX has a working product. I love their working product. I know it is no scam. Why? Because I use my card and it works every single time. Always some newbies, bought some coin at the highest level, didn't look at the market, ignored the signales and just bought. Then crying like a litte baby, blaming others for their own faults. That's how it works with newbie accounts posting such posts like you: you lost money or you are one of hundrets of fudder accounts. Always the same.

Yes FUDders are so annoying, the only way that i recommend is: DO NOT listen to bitcointalk users that don't have above 150-200 posts at least. All these users that FUD  only have 20 posts from which 18 are to FUD tenx.

I wouldn't be surprised if their also shilling for all the BS TenX copycats that have no cards, and no potential of ever getting them. Really getting sick of the scammers and fudders trying to manipulate markets, and yes - good point about post count.
franc0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

Yes FUDders are so annoying, the only way that i recommend is: DO NOT listen to bitcointalk users that don't have above 150-200 posts at least. All these users that FUD  only have 20 posts from which 18 are to FUD tenx.

I wouldn't be surprised if their also shilling for all the BS TenX copycats that have no cards, and no potential of ever getting them. Really getting sick of the scammers and fudders trying to manipulate markets, and yes - good point about post count.

Worst of all is that they really think they can manipulate the market with their comments, 100% of fudders bought tokens from competitors and they won't stop they been Fudding since page 1.

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

There is no lack of cards. It's called scaling.  Roll Eyes

Passion.
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:59:31 AM

There is no lack of cards. It's called scaling.  Roll Eyes
Oh ok... I am waiting my card since September 1st because of scaling... hmmmm nearly 3 month... Ok if you want.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:08:32 AM

They always said there is a waiting list and they cannot say how long it takes. So what are you complaining about? Just read before ordering... However, you can cancell your order and you will get back your USD 15... Does it affect you, that you support a startup with USD 15 when you compare to the value you will get with the card? Just be patient. That's exactely the problem of todays world. Everybody is used to get everything immediately. Want some new pants? Sure, I'll order them online and tomorrow I have them. Need to wait for something? Hell no... If you don't want to wait, skip any startups and just try with completely developed business ideads... Ah yeah, there is no lambo, as prices won't explode..  Roll Eyes

This is a financial product. You can't just deliver all cards and pray to god it works... You deliver a small amount, make sure you can handle the load, make sure you adjust load balancing correctly, make some adjustments, then you send out more cards and repeat the steps. This is about money! When something goes wrong, the money is gone! Do you want your money to disappear? Or would you prefer to wait some time and receive a perfectly working product? I really don't get you guys.. You think it is a 5 minute job do develop such a product, but actually, you have now clue what it takes.

Passion.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:34:25 AM

Worst of all is that they really think they can manipulate the market with their comments, 100% of fudders bought tokens from competitors and they won't stop they been Fudding since page 1.
Cheesy  Manipulate the market, the only thing manipulating the market is TenX themselves they have seen the price tank over the last few months because of lack of cards, lavish spending on themselves using ICO money and not being able to secure any partnerships with Visa or Mastercard.  It is currently at a weekly high of $1.90  LOL.  The market speaks for itself and it shows the true value of TenX, less than $2.  Penny stocks.    Wink

What do you know except spewing FUD, what? did you buy above $3 and expecting a LAMBO within minutes? Haha, sorry to bust your bubble little one Wink you need balls to be here, and don't worry price will go up soon enough so you can sell to payback your Loan, and remember always invest that which you can afford to lose Wink Tenx is a solid project and solid dev, can't say same for most other project out there. Do some research while you FUD Wink
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

With a lot of people already with cards and using it, I'm surprised the price is still this low
moratar

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:05:07 AM

FUD is here for one reason - Money.
Those guys FUDing are not warning anyone.

How do FUDers earn cash:
1)
They are trying to earn cash "blackmailing" company.
Most scam companies that exists thanks to hype, will usually pay FUDers so they will remove their slander statements.
FUDers learn - that writing FUD can give them cash - so they keep on slandering companies expecting cash (bribes).
2)
If person is "trading" tokens he might try to inflance market after selling tokens.
After selling token at new all time high, he will try to spread as much FUD as possible, to make tokens drop so he can buy them back at lower prices.
NOhardforkplease

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

Best is not to react at all to fudlers. Let them fud but give them no attention. Anyone who knows something about tenx knows this company is legit and will succeed. I am also amazed that many people are seeking help and information here on a forum. The worst place to get reliable information is on forums like this. If you are into crypto then DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH OR GET OUT of CRYPTO. For information RTFW and look on legit tenx channels and youtube updates from them. I dont have ordered a card yet but sure as hell will do that. Put you monthly houshold dollars on it in bit oin and gomshop with the card, with bitcoin on the rise my bet is that it makes your life a lot cheaper.
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

How do FUDers earn cash:
1)
Most scam companies that exists thanks to hype, will usually pay FUDers so they will remove their slander statements.
FUDers learn - that writing FUD can give them cash - so they keep on slandering companies expecting cash (bribes).
2)
If person is "trading" tokens he might try to inflance market after selling tokens.
After selling token at new all time high, he will try to spread as much FUD as possible, to make tokens drop so he can buy them back at lower prices.

You left out 3) - Sometimes it is not FUD but the actual truth.

I ordered a card in June that is 5 months ago, I have no received so therefore no product have been told sometime next year by their support most likely 2nd quarter.   - Truth
"Some" people have cards, the majority if you live outside of the EU do not  and will have to wait another 6 months or so - Truth
TenX has made more promises than they have delivered on - Truth
The price of the PAY token has taken a nose dive mostly because of the above mentioned reasons - Truth
Many investors purchased tokens well above the current market value and have therefore lost Thousands of dollars - Truth

So please do tell me which part of what I posted above is actual FUD?

So many TenX fanboyz here it is laughable.   And no I did not buy in at a high price, however I feel sorry for those that did.

You guys want to live in a bubble and not face reality, well the above mentioned points ARE reality for the majority of people, call it FUD if you wan't I call it the truth.

And so does the market price, it does not lie.    Wink

++++++++++++++!!!
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:39:44 PM

How do FUDers earn cash:
1)
2)

you will find FUD on each BTT thread , dont waste your time
NOhardforkplease

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

And number 4 is why they became a fudler, they bought monaco when it was almost  20 dollars and now are looking at nothing. O well they see it falling appart. By the way, if you ordered the card in june then that is pretty neat. TENX was during its ICO in june. It came on the exchanges in july, i remeber it well because i bought tenx at 68 cents.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

If you aren't happy, then get your refund for your card and move on. I and thousands others have our cards and are using them daily.

franc0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

How do FUDers earn cash:
1)
2)

The above is the whole truth. You can add point 3.

3)
They own tokens of a inferior company, which has no product whatsoever, and they are desperate so they try to FUD the strongest competitor that has a working product.

Just let them FUD there's nothing else we can do. FUD will always exist.

moratar

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:58:43 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:35:52 PM by moratar

You left out 3) - Sometimes it is not FUD but the actual truth.  ...
So please do tell me which part of what I posted above is actual FUD? ...

>I ordered a card in June that is 5 months ago, I have no received so therefore no product have been told sometime next year by their support most likely 2nd quarter.   - Truth
   You got option to get your money back. So truth but it is your decision.

>"Some" people have cards, the majority if you live outside of the EU do not  and will have to wait another 6 months or so - Truth
  Not truth - just prediction.

>TenX has made more promises than they have delivered on - Truth
  Actually false.

>The price of the PAY token has taken a nose dive mostly because of the above mentioned reasons - Truth
  False as well. You are just guessing.

>Many investors purchased tokens well above the current market value and have therefore lost Thousands of dollars - Truth
 Investors bought tokens at ICO. They invested ETH into PAY tokens, Tenx got ETH. Everyone else is just a trader/rentier/saver/speculator.  - so False.
Investor bough PAY at 350 per 1 eth so 1 pay was 0,00327eth. Currently they got ~+80% gains ETH wise. USD wise they got +500% - so double False.

>So many TenX fanboyz here it is laughable.   And no I did not buy in at a high price, however I feel sorry for those that did.
>You guys want to live in a bubble and not face reality,
 Not truth - you are just trying to be smart, a bit of whinning and bit of fud + extra insult "fanboyz". There is no bubble in tenx atm. But more like you though about bubble of reality - everyone has his own perspective, you can't just insult ppl because they don't want to pity on your misery (whatever your misery is). It is quite obvious you are not truly honest.

>well the above mentioned points ARE reality for the majority of people, call it FUD if you wan't I call it the truth.
 Not truth - just a whinning

>And so does the market price, it does not lie.    Wink
False as well - If you had spend few years on markets you would know that prices of small companies can be easily moved. There was pump 3 months ago, and you blame tenx, - maybe you lost cash, -maybe you envy ppl who got card. - general your are whining is about YOUR MONEY/your life/your inability to make adult decisions,  not about Tenx Fast sharp moves it is not really a wise market. It is emotion based trading.
Look at the move 2 day ago - 25% move up because someone read some info about VISA, and had no clue what it means so he pumped PAY using ~15m usd. Was that move a truth? It was just an emotion -> faulty emotion -> lie.

Any crap we are writing here is totally irrelevant anyway. Tenx is already beyond grasp of this forum. Sure you can whine, i can try to tell my opinion, but majority of real world ppl don't give a rat ass about this forum. I got card, 3 friends of mine asked about it and they are ordering it now. Those 3 guys never heard about this forum...

What is real is the card i am holding in my hand.

You're welcome.

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: