Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332135 times)
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:17:42 PM

One question guys: are there spending limits without doing KYC? ATM withdrawal limits? I live in Europe, but can I theoretically use the card everywhere in the world? I will soon go to Egypt, and want to know if I can spend my crypto there Smiley
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:27:52 PM

No idea where you tried to use your card but I haven't had one rejection so far and have been using it for the last few months in 4 different countries around Europe. It worked perfectly everytime Smiley

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.
[...]

Perhaps you have a different card? I think I have one of the fresh batch of Wavecrest cards (not the cards that were issued initially). Wavecrest is VISA Prepay I understand.

MrKillSwitch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

http://www.coinscalendar.com/events/tenx-pay-tenxmas-party
Anyone know anything about this?
awaran

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:54 AM

One question guys: are there spending limits without doing KYC? ATM withdrawal limits? I live in Europe, but can I theoretically use the card everywhere in the world? I will soon go to Egypt, and want to know if I can spend my crypto there Smiley

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Looks like you have to have an app linked with the card to access any funds at all.  Once you link the app to the card, the limit is 2.5k lifetime

Once you get level 2, looks like you get crazy limits.
US$10,000 limit per transaction
US$20,000 maximum spending daily
Unlimited lifetime spending
US$1,000 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day

My CEO has a shift (coinbase) card currently
https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2228646-the-shift-card
$200 daily limit ATM withdrawals
$1000 daily spending limits
lots of fees / not super great rates

Apparently the limits on both the shift card and the Tex card isn't enough for him (he's collecting all the cards crypto cards, LOL).  He says the tenx card is the best one though.  Can't wait to see dividend payouts after people like him get the card.  Apparently a few thousand invested early on equates to magic cards with infinite free monies
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

I think I read something about it, they are having an open doors party, investors and people in singapore are welcome to go for a visit.

I hope I'm not mistaken and this is the same event I remember.

So what is the case with KYC while using tenx card?
what kind of a procedure do a customer have to go through?

Also is there any word about paying dividends?
cheers!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:01 AM

“get listed on a major exchange.”

This would be big if it happened.  Maybe more exchanges will followed. 

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

Any progress or news on the shipping of card for user outside of EU?

Would be really appreciate if someone can give any links or etc
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:12:40 AM

what is the issuer of physical debit cards?

Any progress or news on the shipping of card for user outside of EU?

Would be really appreciate if someone can give any links or etc

+1
i'm very interested if the cards are available to order from russia. is it possible?
it's a shame that most of cards projects with all those millions caps can't manage using cards outside EU.

bribed

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Looks like you have to have an app linked with the card to access any funds at all.  Once you link the app to the card, the limit is 2.5k lifetime

US$1,000 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day

Apparently the limits on both the shift card and the Tex card isn't enough for him (he's collecting all the cards crypto cards, LOL).  He says the tenx card is the best one though.  Can't wait to see dividend payouts after people like him get the card.  Apparently a few thousand invested early on equates to magic cards with infinite free monies

Hey man, thanks a lot for this detailed answer, it contains every information that I could have wished for!

Actually it sounds really nice, I think it was the right decision to order the TenX card. I will do the KYC soon anyways, but its great to know that there is a, compared to other cards, high lifetime limit for using the card without KYC. Other cards without KYC have $100 lifetime withdrawal and $250 lifetime spending limits, thats not even worth ordering for over $20 then, is it?

I didnt knew about the Shift card so far, will check that out too! I also want to have a backup card, you never know when you might need it!
anakrea

Activity: 116
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:45 AM

Hey man, thanks a lot for this detailed answer, it contains every information that I could have wished for!

Actually it sounds really nice, I think it was the right decision to order the TenX card. I will do the KYC soon anyways, but its great to know that there is a, compared to other cards, high lifetime limit for using the card without KYC. Other cards without KYC have $100 lifetime withdrawal and $250 lifetime spending limits, thats not even worth ordering for over $20 then, is it?

I didnt knew about the Shift card so far, will check that out too! I also want to have a backup card, you never know when you might need it!

The limits without KYC (KYC 1) will change in 2 Days:

Important note: The WaveCrest MyChoice Corporate KYC level 1 limits are set to change on 17 December 2017. The new limits will be as follows.
•Level 1
•After you activate your card on the app, you automatically gain KYC level 1 access.
•US$250 limit per transaction
•US$250 maximum lifetime spending
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal lifetime
•Card can become disabled if irregularities are detected by the card issuer.
Source: https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings
bribed

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:29:59 AM

The limits without KYC (KYC 1) will change in 2 Days:

Important note: The WaveCrest MyChoice Corporate KYC level 1 limits are set to change on 17 December 2017. The new limits will be as follows.
•Level 1
•After you activate your card on the app, you automatically gain KYC level 1 access.
•US$250 limit per transaction
•US$250 maximum lifetime spending
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal amount per transaction; 2 withdrawal limit per day
•US$100 maximum ATM withdrawal lifetime
•Card can become disabled if irregularities are detected by the card issuer.
Source: https://support.tenx.tech/hc/en-us/articles/115000952011-What-are-the-KYC-limits-

Well, now TenX went from being the best to being among the worst within a matter of minutes for me. Anyone knows what the deal is behind those changes? Dont quite get why they have to set such low lifetime limits, as I write before, with those limits its not even worth ordering a card. Just my two cents.
anakrea

Activity: 116
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:42:23 AM

Well, now TenX went from being the best to being among the worst within a matter of minutes for me. Anyone knows what the deal is behind those changes? Dont quite get why they have to set such low lifetime limits, as I write before, with those limits its not even worth ordering a card. Just my two cents.
These limits have nothing to do with TenX. These are the limits from their Card Issuer. And the card issuer has to implement the limits based on anti money laundering regulation and all the KYC regulation that is in place. Just upgrade to KYC2 and you have much higher limits. The KYC upgrade to tier 2 took 1 day for me, so no big deal.
If you don't want that TenX has some more information about you, you have to search for another way to cash out your cryptos. But I think all exchanges that convert to fiat have KYC limits. I also don't see such a big problem to upgrade to tier 2 as they don't need that much information and it doesn't take much time... If you wan't to cash out totally anonymously it's difficult anyway and will bring up a lot of questions anyway...

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings
bribed

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:57:05 AM

These limits have nothing to do with TenX. These are the limits from their Card Issuer. And the card issuer has to implement the limits based on anti money laundering regulation and all the KYC regulation that is in place. Just upgrade to KYC2 and you have much higher limits. The KYC upgrade to tier 2 took 1 day for me, so no big deal.
If you don't want that TenX has some more information about you, you have to search for another way to cash out your cryptos. But I think all exchanges that convert to fiat have KYC limits. I also don't see such a big problem to upgrade to tier 2 as they don't need that much information and it doesn't take much time... If you wan't to cash out totally anonymously it's difficult anyway and will bring up a lot of questions anyway...

Actually I was about to do the KYC with TenX anyways. However I wanted also one card without KYC, just in case it could come in handy at one point. I researched other crypto cards but they all got those low limits that its not worth buying their cards without KYC, thats why I asked here too, to get to know how TenX handles this. If I would want to cash out my crypto anonymously I certainly wouldnt do it with a card. There are other ways if one wants to do that, cards always leave traces, as you have to let them ship somewhere etc. I guess I will just stick with my TenX card and dont buy another one, its not worth it with those limits.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

Too much value lost in btc price i hope tenx will recover next year. Good project and team.
Why do you think so?
GreatFelix

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:55:15 AM

Too much value lost in btc price i hope tenx will recover next year. Good project and team.
Why do you think so?

Well - I guess most of the Coins and Tokens that had a high value in August suffered because of the giant BTC jump into the clouds. I don't see pay going to this old 0.001 BTC levels in a long time. BTC is just to strong.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:49 AM

I also have a Wavecrest prepaid card. Contact support, you might be doing something wrong...

No idea where you tried to use your card but I haven't had one rejection so far and have been using it for the last few months in 4 different countries around Europe. It worked perfectly everytime Smiley

Well, my first experience with the card is that regular shops do not accept the card. It is declined when trying to pay.
[...]

Perhaps you have a different card? I think I have one of the fresh batch of Wavecrest cards (not the cards that were issued initially). Wavecrest is VISA Prepay I understand.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:36:13 AM

Those limits were always there for KYC tier 1... You need to do KYC to get higher limits.

Actually I was about to do the KYC with TenX anyways. However I wanted also one card without KYC, just in case it could come in handy at one point. I researched other crypto cards but they all got those low limits that its not worth buying their cards without KYC, thats why I asked here too, to get to know how TenX handles this. If I would want to cash out my crypto anonymously I certainly wouldnt do it with a card. There are other ways if one wants to do that, cards always leave traces, as you have to let them ship somewhere etc. I guess I will just stick with my TenX card and dont buy another one, its not worth it with those limits.
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

Wow, guys, this looking awesome. Where can I try it?
https://i.imgur.com/eTgvW7J.jpg
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

A lot of good projects lost way too much in BTC, not only Tenx, and honestly I'm a little worried of this huge jump of BTC! In my opinion, it should've stop at $10000 , and even that amount is too big! That is why most alts are loosing value in BTC!

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:34:41 AM

1. You do not pump your pet coin in the wrong thread
2. You do not pump your pet coin after the pump

Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: