Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56880 times)
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 08:48:43 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2020, 11:07:07 PM by GeorgeSoros

Ha! Like i said you may regain some usd value but not BTC value like i said earlier hehe.

Not everything is great about bitcoin but great enough for selling your adk for btc LOL! Like the ICOers and the scam dumpers LOL!

Hmm, what will happen in the next months is yet to be decided, fact of the matter is, I did not sell my ADK for BTC and not plan to do so..

Bitcoin has a nice setup sure, but I think that investing in ADK brings in alot more % return in the years to come.

Sorry for your loss then...and the others

Anyway..we shitcoin to make more, may luck strike those who lost on this adk shitcoin. Hehehe

better luck on other ventures and next time.

all will cum all over you SOON

The way i see it, you and your buddy got bukake'd by rico hehe

Hmm, so you are saying this only because the price dropped.. Well again, we will see how this will turn out.

I mean sure, in the end, its all about profit. But there are actors in the market that want the most ADK for themselves, and in this regard with the term "scam dump" you are right. It will change as soon as Payrico is online.

Regarding your remarks on Ricardo, it is too easy for you to say that it is his fault the market crashed, he even pointed out many times that he doesnt buy or sell ADK as it would be considered insider trading and he could close his other businesses if he gets problems with the law. Furthermore, he could have sold most of his remaining stack at 50 - 100$ in 2018 if he really wanted to, there was enough liquiditiy back then.

I know you dont want to dig deep and are only scratching the surface, you are here simply to point the finger on us and say "haha", but again, you know nothing in regards to ADK.

And just to let you know.. i will buy 50k ADK more today.

I am either a stupid fanatic or very smart. Time will tell.

Adk might actually be a good buy right now, who will spend on listings with nothing to pump?

It is either a good buy or goodbye money LOL.. How about 100sats? Can adk go there? It is a good buy i think hehe

Anonymous coin isn't? Then there is no proof of insider trading hehe...so scam dump it is then  Grin

I only dig deeper if i know there is a need to..i already dig enough, it is all there on front of us..best scam story get the most btc in shitcoin fuckery world hehe.

Good buy or good bye, this is the question you should be asking yourself right know. Other than that, good luck.

"when scam dump bottom then scam pump?"

Interesting philosophy. Well, at the moment, only few can grasp the value in alternate investments, you are too easy in your thinking.

Alternate investments?...nope, we are in crypto to get rich quick. That's what this is all about....also not get poor quick with adk LOL.

man, reading through your jibberjabber is useless, you have no clue wtf is a good project nor how manipulation works (be it pro or con).  so yeah basically anyone buying adk now is smart and will get an INSANE cheap ticket to a huge fucking rocketship to urANUS.  if you miss it don't come fucking crying to me.  

if you think it's scam well then you haven't been around crypto long...some of us have, and we know and smell scams a mile away!  no scam here sir...shit some of us have direct contact with the guy who runs the show on real sites like LinkedIn and so on.  there's not much more we can prove to you aside from saying GTFO and watch where it goes and how it performs (which will be yuuuge again) and will far outpace it's past performance and ATH.  i guess that's what it will take to prove it's not "dead or a scam" lol....lame but whatever.   they have a ton of sign ups for the bank with good money due to come in after it's live soon.

buyback is no joke, ADK tech due in 2021 is no joke, online offshore banking is major business and will be a masterclass in crypto.  then you have the crypto side with bittrex recently added (hello bots soon! yesss) and the ceo has 2 major exch's planned for 2021 from what i've heard.  

but yeah, don't buy it duuurrr LOL  Roll Eyes

it is a shitcoin, that's is why it scam dumped until it reach its rightful shit price.

i did agree that this can pump or dump more and then pump but you have to dump it to take profit.

rico is reaaaalllly deeeeep in your ass right now for you to promise more than x200 from current price  Cheesy

BTW shitcoin scams never changed, bribe exchange and dump on the fuckers, bukake style  Grin

again, you don't get it and are just 'blanketing' ADK in with all other shitcoin style p&d's....wrong.  many took profit at pump sure, those were strong adk ppl in since before then...nothing wrong there. many bought in, many sold on the way down...many held and are holding.  MANY bought on the way down which is how you do it, you wanna catch the bottom...well the fucking bottom is here and it's been a long held bottom sadly.  it won't be for much longer lol.  just like any coin man, wtf.....how many coins ACTUALLY WENT UP from mid 2018 to now...almost none (only VERY recent like ETH/BTC and maybe 2 other alts???).  and do not include new DeFi bullshit coins, LINK being the only "good" one, and "good" is being generous lmao.   when ADK's use-case and liquidity return VERY soon....this dumping/play bullshit will end and it'll be back to a normal looking price and volume.  watch.

look, the DeFi and uniswap bullshit hype scams the past 6 months even.  these shit scam "devs" scammed SO MUCH ETH and BTC out of people all of 2020 until ETH and BTC pumped...they KNEW those pumps were coming.  shit even i did.  every signal pointed at 20k BTC by xmas and here we are.   these shit devs pulled the SAME shit ICO's all did all of 2018 into 2019....they all took btc/eth from ppl when they knew ppl got rich after huge pump.  now they did again before eth/btc pumped...and idiots bought useless shit and got dumped on.   my point is you have to find those solid/good project coins (like ADK) that are sustainable thru all the up/down hype and bullshit cycles in crypto.   only a few coins are good for that...

nice speech, but you forgot to mention that some coins moved up in the first half of 2020 with BTC....x2, x3, x4 from their all time low (still not near all time high),the point is.. there is recovery. while ADK just kept making new all time low--> that says something  Wink

Hello,
> You will be able to open a bank account individual/business with ADK
> ADK buy back programm by Banks owned in the network
> Step 2 bring 100% privacy with zero proof knowledge + instant feeless settlements
> Annual return plan by banks
> Debit card linked to your bank+exchange account
> Personnal IBAN + Corporate Iban
> Smart contracts step 3
> ETF with a wide range of brokers day one ready to trade it
> Ricardo Badoer owning Banks, stock exchange, football teams, and various business in IT

I understood your points, and im doing the same strategy with all cryptos but one can't ignore theses points & facts.

One member on telegram proposed an interesting point of view to approach aidos: ADK itself is an proto-anonymous stock shares that permit to access this wide range of products & services, gain on annual return generated by banks performance but also on the value itself with the ETF & Coin.
There is 8057 cryptocurrencies out there, bypassing "scams" is almost a hazing ritual, however Aidos is not suited or made for please the entire world, it have a particular niche, a particular users community that seek a maximum privacy.
Look how Aidos has survived in 3 and a half years, the community is even stronger, the supply is dry on the book (aidosmarket). The big fish feasted on eating the smaller ones, a cartel crystallized around the project defending it tooth and nail, whether through verbal jousting or directly financially on the market.
This obviously has more for the smartest.
Have you ever wondered if the price was being cut below the BTC to US $ ratio for a very specific purpose?

Aidos Kuneen is similar to bitcoin in its infancy, and to monero during their long treks across the desert without wallets or recognition by much of the crypto industry.
I have seen green and unripe ones for 7-8 years in the cryptoverse, it is very funny because when the project pushes its agenda, a match will be enough to start a Gregorian fire.

Most people in cryptos don't look at the evidence and follow the clues. Aidos is not only that "Ricardo" is a nebulous of small groups all working FOR & WITH ADK on a daily basis.

We have 2 people who worked for the biggest offshore crypto bank who find themselves bombarding CEO of Payrico, but also of Bitlocus.
We have a large GMEX group that works with, and quoted by some large European banks (BNP, Societe Generale)
And I probably forgot a lot ...

Of course Aidos suffers from issues that leave people reluctant like "marketing", liquidity, and more exposures but,
All this pitch is not in order to convince you of anything, you already have a very clear opinion, I just wanted to put the dots on the i's.

Merry Christmas!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 12:04:20 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2020, 12:19:20 PM by arielbit

Hello,
> Step 2 bring 100% privacy with zero proof knowledge + instant feeless settlements
> Smart contracts step 3

I understood your points, and im doing the same strategy with all cryptos but one can't ignore theses points & facts.

these are not facts, these are promises

> Ricardo Badoer owning Banks, stock exchange, football teams, and various business in IT

so ricardo is rich? where are his rich friends? anyone who is also rich that believed him?.....i don't see their bids in exchanges LOL  Wink

because someone is rich, does not mean that someone will make you rich..who will you buy insurance from? the guy in flip flops, shorts, t-shirt and commutes or the guy in suit who drove a Ferrari to your house? hehehe ...i know something is influencing your decision making  Grin

Look how Aidos has survived in 3 and a half years, the community is even stronger, the supply is dry on the book (aidosmarket). The big fish feasted on eating the smaller ones, a cartel crystallized around the project defending it tooth and nail, whether through verbal jousting or directly financially on the market.
Have you ever wondered if the price was being cut below the BTC to US $ ratio for a very specific purpose?

Aidos Kuneen is similar to bitcoin in its infancy, and to monero during their long treks across the desert without wallets or recognition by much of the crypto industry.
I have seen green and unripe ones for 7-8 years in the cryptoverse, it is very funny because when the project pushes its agenda, a match will be enough to start a Gregorian fire.

Most people in cryptos don't look at the evidence and follow the clues. Aidos is not only that "Ricardo" is a nebulous of small groups all working FOR & WITH ADK on a daily basis.

We have 2 people who worked for the biggest offshore crypto bank who find themselves bombarding CEO of Payrico, but also of Bitlocus.
We have a large GMEX group that works with, and quoted by some large European banks (BNP, Societe Generale)

Of course Aidos suffers from issues that leave people reluctant like "marketing", liquidity, and more exposures but,
All this pitch is not in order to convince you of anything, you already have a very clear opinion, I just wanted to put the dots on the i's.

Merry Christmas!

Look how Aidos has survived in 3 and a half years,
does not mean anything LOL

the community is even stronger,
the community lost money

this shitcoin is nothing like BTC and XMR...i do not see the need for explanation for this.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:23:57 PM

bro you are helpless man, give it up.  can't help the idiots.

2021 you'll see green dildos galore, watch Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:37:46 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2020, 07:01:25 AM by arielbit

bro you are helpless man, give it up.  can't help the idiots.

Yeah altseason will come

Keep dreaming for your above 200k / 200x breakeven pump LOL....some FOMO newbs will do better than all of you for around 10x ..max 20x hehe
Mast0rmind

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 09:17:58 AM

Yeah altseason will come

Keep dreaming for your above 200k / 200x breakeven pump LOL....some FOMO newbs will do better than all of you for around 10x ..max 20x hehe

I am expecting 5.000 - 10.000 USD per ADK. Wink
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 11:06:33 AM

Yeah altseason will come

You may get some of the usd value back but not the btc value...good luck
Mast0rmind

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 01:22:15 PM

Yeah altseason will come

good luck

Back to you.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:51:09 PM

Hello,
> Smart contracts step 3

so ricardo is rich? where are his rich friends? anyone who is also rich that believed him?.....i don't see their bids in exchanges LOL  Wink

because someone is rich, does not mean that someone will make you rich..who will you buy insurance from? the guy in flip flops, shorts, t-shirt and commutes or the guy in suit who drove a Ferrari to your house? hehehe ...i know something is influencing your decision making  Grin

Merry Christmas!

the community lost money

this shitcoin is nothing like BTC and XMR...i do not see the need for explanation for this.

"does not mean anything LOL"
> Mean everything.

"the community lost money"
>Like any crypto communities. When there are loss, you have wins, i doesn't need to explain you basic dynamic & simple economics rules.

"this shitcoin is nothing like BTC and XMR...i do not see the need for explanation for this."
>"Bitcooin is nothing like Gold" should i continue with elementary kids analogy?

I have listed and presented the elements that are factual (you don't like it).

The people who are on Aidos have done so by choice and by belief in a project that they believe meets their criteria, be it in terms of risk, financial, uses.
Trying to make up for it by pointing out that Aidos is dumping the bitcoin ratio, yeah, so what?
Not everyone who lives at mom's house persuading themselves with mental gymnastics and spurious arguments that they can use crypto to pay for their coffee.
People want dollars, euros, that's why I'm leaving you on your first exercise: 0 x 0 =?

I mourn the lack of tact and education these days, coming from a grown man (well .. I imagine.)
I feel a certain animosity behind your screen, which is why I do not wish to engage in more sterile and tribalist debates with you. I don't have time to discuss whether red is better than black.

Have a good day Smiley
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 03:55:42 AM

Hello,
> Smart contracts step 3

so ricardo is rich? where are his rich friends? anyone who is also rich that believed him?.....i don't see their bids in exchanges LOL  Wink

because someone is rich, does not mean that someone will make you rich..who will you buy insurance from? the guy in flip flops, shorts, t-shirt and commutes or the guy in suit who drove a Ferrari to your house? hehehe ...i know something is influencing your decision making  Grin

Merry Christmas!

the community lost money

> Mean everything.

>Like any crypto communities. When there are loss, you have wins, i doesn't need to explain you basic dynamic & simple economics rules.

"this shitcoin is nothing like BTC and XMR...i do not see the need for explanation for this."
>"Bitcooin is nothing like Gold" should i continue with elementary kids analogy?

The people who are on Aidos have done so by choice and by belief in a project that they believe meets their criteria, be it in terms of risk, financial, uses.
Trying to make up for it by pointing out that Aidos is dumping the bitcoin ratio, yeah, so what?
Not everyone who lives at mom's house persuading themselves with mental gymnastics and spurious arguments that they can use crypto to pay for their coffee.
People want dollars, euros, that's why I'm leaving you on your first exercise: 0 x 0 =?

I mourn the lack of tact and education these days, coming from a grown man (well .. I imagine.)
I feel a certain animosity behind your screen, which is why I do not wish to engage in more sterile and tribalist debates with you. I don't have time to discuss whether red is better than black.

Have a good day Smiley

facts? factual?

yeah, you should stop talking, you are doing more harm to your shitcoin by keeping on talking.

you are stupid, you just don't know it yet  Wink
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:23:32 PM

Hello,
> Smart contracts step 3

so ricardo is rich? where are his rich friends? anyone who is also rich that believed him?.....i don't see their bids in exchanges LOL  Wink

because someone is rich, does not mean that someone will make you rich..who will you buy insurance from? the guy in flip flops, shorts, t-shirt and commutes or the guy in suit who drove a Ferrari to your house? hehehe ...i know something is influencing your decision making  Grin

Merry Christmas!

the community lost money

> Mean everything.

Have a good day Smiley

facts? factual?

yeah, you should stop talking, you are doing more harm to your shitcoin by keeping on talking.

I'm actually stupid, but I'm not so stupid that I come to a thread every week looking for trouble.
You have no arguments, when the price goes up, what will your next attacks be?
Please spare me your speech, you must be a child or an adult who is not yet out of adolescence, your greatest achievement must be to have reached the maximum level on an MMORPG.

For pleasure:
- https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aidos-wallet/releases/tag/v2.1.0
- https://twitter.com/PayricoCom/status/1331671623829762048
- https://twitter.com/AidosMarket/status/1343924056203132930

If you are a real man, wait until the future perp for shorts is available and you can put your balls on the table like a real male (if you have some.)
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 07:08:09 PM

Hello,
> Smart contracts step 3

Merry Christmas!

the community lost money

> Mean everything.

Have a good day Smiley

facts? factual?

I'm actually stupid, but I'm not so stupid that I come to a thread every week looking for trouble.
Please spare me your speech, you must be a child or an adult who is not yet out of adolescence, your greatest achievement must be to have reached the maximum level on an MMORPG.

For pleasure:

If you are a real man, wait until the future perp for shorts is available and you can put your balls on the table like a real male (if you have some.)

LOL, i have to google that "mmorpg" shit of yours..

For once you should have stick to your word about "shutting up"

..now you jinxed it, bittrex delisting privacy coins..only a matter of time before adk got delisted.

Price can go up because it is getting cheaper and cheaper to pump and dump this shit...but it seems delisting is the bigger problem.

Sorry for all your losses.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 01:03:12 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2021, 01:15:31 AM by GeorgeSoros

Hello,
> Smart contracts step 3

Merry Christmas!

the community lost money

> Mean everything.

Have a good day Smiley

facts? factual?

For pleasure:

..now you jinxed it, bittrex delisting privacy coins..only a matter of time before adk got delisted.

Price can go up because it is getting cheaper and cheaper to pump and dump this shit...but it seems delisting is the bigger problem.

>He discovered crypto by buying crack for himself and his junkies friends
>He discovered life and how regs & systems work
>He think Delisting from bittrex is something
>He don't know that ADK have public options setting
>He wrap his head around the truth that ADK is integrated into his own banking network
>OP just bought Ripple at peak and now have PST syndroms from delisting & dumps.

Price will go up & down, no need to say obvious things, Sky is blue, night is dark, sun is hot. You must be so fun for hang out.
Look like your mother forget to delist you from her parenthood aborption since you are spitting so much bullshits per seconds, and probably regretting giving birth to an half damaged children spending his whole days on forum with strangers; trying to get a point. Do something with your life, buy aidos, get your golden ticket instead of speaking like a broken record in your bedroom corner like a whore that give her ass for some heroins.

itigil ang paglalaro ng internet killer, hindi mo alam kung sino ang maaaring masagasaan mo. Hawakan mo ang dila mo, maliit na Pilipino.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 06:07:02 AM

Hello,
> Smart contracts step 3

Merry Christmas!

the community lost money

> Mean everything.

Have a good day Smiley

facts? factual?

For pleasure:

>He discovered crypto by buying crack for himself and his junkies friends
>He discovered life and how regs & systems work
>He think Delisting from bittrex is something
>He don't know that ADK have public options setting
>He wrap his head around the truth that ADK is integrated into his own banking network
>OP just bought Ripple at peak and now have PST syndroms from delisting & dumps.

Price will go up & down, no need to say obvious things, Sky is blue, night is dark, sun is hot. You must be so fun for hang out.
Look like your mother forget to delist you from her parenthood aborption since you are spitting so much bullshits per seconds, and probably regretting giving birth to an half damaged children spending his whole days on forum with strangers; trying to get a point. Do something with your life, buy aidos, get your golden ticket instead of speaking like a broken record in your bedroom corner like a whore that give her ass for some heroins.

itigil ang paglalaro ng internet killer, hindi mo alam kung sino ang maaaring masagasaan mo. Hawakan mo ang dila mo, maliit na Pilipino.

LOL

ADK african shaman from mwanga hakika is now chanting jibberish hehe

Banking network? You bought that scam story? Banking + anonymous coin? Haha

Government tells exchanges to bend over, they bend over.

Government tells fly by night businesses/banks to bend over, they bend over

Government tells rico to bend over, rico bends over.

While government fucks rico, you suck his balls --saying rico is going to make me rich
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:11:09 AM

so full of fail.  you must be trying to fud this coin/project for a reason, either keep it cheap so you can buy more...or just mocking because one of your other coins got shit on/you feel the need to protect it?  or you try to shitpost like me to 'convince or prove' a coin is total garbage.....when in fact this one isn't you idiot.  lmao...so nice try...imagine fudding a coin that will soon be top 30 in CMC hahahaha.

come back in a few months, let me know how it feels.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 12:27:27 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 12:47:14 PM by arielbit

so full of fail.  you must be trying to fud this coin/project for a reason, either keep it cheap so you can buy more...or just mocking because one of your other coins got shit on/you feel the need to protect it?  or you try to shitpost like me to 'convince or prove' a coin is total garbage.....when in fact this one isn't you idiot.  lmao...so nice try...imagine fudding a coin that will soon be top 30 in CMC hahahaha.

I'll leave the "or" for brainstorming. on the other hand you are looking to be more likely a paid shill or someone desperate to get his money back LOL  Tongue

no need to focus how i feel to this shitcoin because i have other stakes on other coins i can miss adk pump and dump if it happens it won't even tickle   Wink

keep dreaming of top 30 ... it is a dream only  Cheesy ..you're not gonna lose money dreaming unlike putting BTC to this shitcoin and really losing haha
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:33:51 PM

holy shit it's like talking to a fucking retarded brick wall.   Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mast0rmind

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:29:39 PM

so full of fail.  you must be trying to fud this coin/project for a reason, either keep it cheap so you can buy more...or just mocking because one of your other coins got shit on/you feel the need to protect it?  or you try to shitpost like me to 'convince or prove' a coin is total garbage.....when in fact this one isn't you idiot.  lmao...so nice try...imagine fudding a coin that will soon be top 30 in CMC hahahaha.

I'll leave the "or" for brainstorming. on the other hand you are looking to be more likely a paid shill or someone desperate to get his money back LOL  Tongue

no need to focus how i feel to this shitcoin because i have other stakes on other coins i can miss adk pump and dump if it happens it won't even tickle   Wink

keep dreaming of top 30 ... it is a dream only  Cheesy ..you're not gonna lose money dreaming unlike putting BTC to this shitcoin and really losing haha

He is a paid shill talking from India. Ricardo paid him 1 million rupees to shill ADK for 3 years straight.

Or better yet, perhaps it is Ricardo talking to you, did you think of this option also?
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 08:54:52 PM

I'll leave the "or" for brainstorming. on the other hand you are looking to be more likely a paid shill or someone desperate to get his money back LOL  Tongue

He is a paid shill talking from India. Ricardo paid him 1 million rupees to shill ADK for 3 years straight.

Or better yet, perhaps it is Ricardo talking to you, did you think of this option also?

yup, paid shill is a high probability. ricardo is a hiring man so there are no good devs, he is also  circle jerking with GeorgeSoros since 2017 (page 7, Piston Honda 1st ADK post in this thread)

Anyone wanna acknowledge the distribution method, or is it gonna be run in the same willy nilly fashion?

The good news is that Aidos held it's value during all the crashes due to setting whatever price they feel like and having no exchange  Grin

Aidos first listed on cryptodao.com, but Ricardo Badoer explain on slack they tried to exit scam the money of users so he asked them to delist them from cryptodao.
Ricardo handle the situation with this crap exchange for back the ADK of all users, and for some he took from his own pocket to give them (i experienced it and he give me back my money stolen by cryptodao) , its a very kind hand from the Head of this project, he took care of his investors, we are a few community ( 300 person ) but we are all thankful for this guy.

About the exchange, again Ricardo received deal for list on cryptopia and yobit, but its a DAG tech and very hard to implement on exchange ( IOTA about 2 years for list it)
So he decided to take the whole thing with advance and created the own exchange of Aidos, Aidos exchange is a full exchange allow fiat pair, Bitcoin, litecoin etc like poloniex for example.
If you look forward in the thread you can see the aidos exchange have all service can provide a " normal exchange ", 2FA, fiat deposit, decent pair for trading, live support, sober and professional interface.

We are all expecting the release, end of July, start of august. Lets hope he will allow Buy ADK with Fiat and not only with Bitcoin/Litecoin

from what i hear this is legit and the dev is good and doesn't fuck around, which is good.  getting in on this one now (ground floor) is a GOOD idea! Cool Shocked

i think we could have a surprise project on our hands here in the coming months.  their aidos exchange site needs to tweaking though lol wtf.  but yes, the coin/project and investments are the key thing right now, not the mode of distribution.

GeorgeSoros BTW never left this thread...only ADK exclusive like a paid shill/salesman/bitch

is this how you call "good" for a dev? "does not fuck around" LOL ..yup he is a shitposter, shitty post and hollow logic.. BTW nobody wants to be like you piss honda hehehe
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:41:44 PM

lmao calling me a shill...right.  dude i call out the good and bad on this site, some end up going good, some end up going bad.  i don't shill/need to shill shit you fucking moron, i've made my money since late 2017. duuurrr.

meanwhile, adk just got their central bank license approved today, with # and all.  this one is breaking new grounds, even if twitter personalities don't shill it or mention...they don't know the half of it (well, some do Wink )  

see you fud/non believers from the fucking moon hahaha.  

i advised to buy cheap the past year, hopefully dummies listened.  i could have told you all to buy at 10-100usd but trying to be nice/help to get ppl to MAKE money (as i have done before on this site). Smiley

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:48:08 PM

lmao calling me a shill...right.  dude i call out the good and bad on this site, some end up going good, some end up going bad.  i don't shill/need to shill shit you fucking moron, i've made my money since late 2017. duuurrr.

meanwhile, adk just got their central bank license approved today, with # and all.  this one is breaking new grounds, even if twitter personalities don't shill it or mention...they don't know the half of it (well, some do Wink )  

see you fud/non believers from the fucking moon hahaha.  

i advised to buy cheap the past year, hopefully dummies listened.  i could have told you all to buy at 10-100usd but trying to be nice/help to get ppl to MAKE money (as i have done before on this site). Smiley

you said "trying to help people to make money"? then you are not helping if some end up going bad LOL

adk is a crypto not a bank.. (whatever the name of that bank) is the one that got it's license.

...see 1 BTC can pump and dump this shit in bittrex hehe.. enjoy your 0.01 BTC profit haha

BTW bittrex markets are getting some action now..altseason and bull market time  Cool

don't get blinded by "banking" folks i've seen a scam bank in my lifetime that runs away with the money after declaring bankruptcy.

hey rico..throw back some BTC from the ICO into bittrex okay? at least give some of the BTC back to investors LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: