Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:53:22 PM

price is starting to move. How far we can go ?

20-30$ should be a good price for ETF announcement, and then 100$ ( get back to our previous ATH )

ADK will move based on his own ecosystem (Banks, ETF, tv channels, footballs, media) despite that btc goes flat or down.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:18:43 PM

20-30$ should be a good price for ETF announcement, and then 100$ ( get back to our previous ATH )

ADK will move based on his own ecosystem (Banks, ETF, tv channels, footballs, media) despite that btc goes flat or down.
It'll be a long time or maybe impossible to reach the ATH with current market. It just happen if Aidos Kuneen complete its ecosytem (that means it will take a long time). When they have the real use cases and other adoption, we will see it reflect on ADK's price.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:57:10 PM

It'll be a long time or maybe impossible to reach the ATH with current market. It just happen if Aidos Kuneen complete its ecosytem (that means it will take a long time). When they have the real use cases and other adoption, we will see it reflect on ADK's price.

my friend, this is different (and no, not just 'saying' that lol).  it will occur much sooner and faster than you realize.  this has separated itself greatly from having to live off the need of shitty exchanges waiting for pump and dump whale-bot money to move the alt market.  and soon it'll be very very obvious.  if it takes a bit longer, so what?  like every project "needs time", but it is still happening LIGHT YEARS faster than anything in all the other shitcoins! LOL.

so buy/hold and enjoy...or don't and cry later.  up to you.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
icekohl

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:31:45 PM

my friend, this is different (and no, not just 'saying' that lol).  it will occur much sooner and faster than you realize.  this has separated itself greatly from having to live off the need of shitty exchanges waiting for pump and dump whale-bot money to move the alt market.  and soon it'll be very very obvious.  if it takes a bit longer, so what?  like every project "needs time", but it is still happening LIGHT YEARS faster than anything in all the other shitcoins! LOL.

so buy/hold and enjoy...or don't and cry later.  up to you.
Lol. The fact that I know Aidos Kuneen few months ago when a scammer send me pm with 1 Private Key of ADK wallet Cheesy After that, I was a little surprised at the price of ADK and I wondered why I didn't know of such a large market capitalization project. Looking at its price in recent months, it doesn't seem to be affected much by market fluctuations. I'll take a look at this coin  Wink

remmie2424

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

to

I also agree with you that Aiodose kuneen will definitely have to work hard reach or compete with block chain. Let's see what the project will provide to it's customers and investors.

my friend, this is different (and no, not just 'saying' that lol).  it will occur much sooner and faster than you realize.  this has separated itself greatly from having to live off the need of shitty exchanges waiting for pump and dump whale-bot money to move the alt market.  and soon it'll be very very obvious.  if it takes a bit longer, so what?  like every project "needs time", but it is still happening LIGHT YEARS faster than anything in all the other shitcoins! LOL.

so buy/hold and enjoy...or don't and cry later.  up to you.
remmie2424

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:46:56 PM

Africa is an area that is expected to achieve remarkable economic growth from now on.Developed countries invest heavily in Africa.

ADK anticipates these and acquired banks in Kenya and Tanzania and is trying to build an offshore bank.

Connecting the world with Kenya and Tanzanian banks online will allow you to open an account online anywhere in the world.

Furthermore, the implementation of ETF is expected on the Nairobi Stock Exchange.

This will be the very first crypto currency financial product that investors expect.
I thought that the possible bull market could be started by launching ETF, but the american one. We already have ETNs, but that is not the news what we need.  Roll Eyes
yes today African nation are aquired more attention from the investors. These countries like Kenya and Zimbabwe improving magnificently. ADK is connecting them with Crypto market .
vesper188

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:13:00 AM

When?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:22:12 PM

We shall go all the way north until there are no sell orders left. Adios Queen coin, lol I mean what a retarded name it has. Kuinen or Quenen lol what a queer coin. Its place is in the toilet. I take it, no one is gonna buy this one until alt coin season kicks in with a full force. On a positive note, I still think that zero fees is good for the industry as it makes the chain especially attractive to poor nations which constitute the largest share of earth populace meaning Adios Kuinnen chain shall pretty soon be crammed with millions of txs.
farmer333

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:37:12 PM

We shall go all the way north until there are no sell orders left. Adios Queen coin, lol I mean what a retarded name it has. Kuinen or Quenen lol what a queer coin. Its place is in the toilet. I take it, no one is gonna buy this one until alt coin season kicks in with a full force. On a positive note, I still think that zero fees is good for the industry as it makes the chain especially attractive to poor nations which constitute the largest share of earth populace meaning Adios Kuinnen chain shall pretty soon be crammed with millions of txs.

Why is it a 'retarded' name? The coin is referencing the greek helmet of invisibility, which in the ancient greek is Aidos Kuneen! Why is that retarded, it is an obvious reference to the anonymous nature of the coins tech?
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:23:08 PM

Trying to access github https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aidos-wallet/releases to download wallet for test but ended up browser responsed below,

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:51:45 AM

We are getting closer to having ADK ETF made official. We also have decided on the intial price and it will be 45usd

vesper188

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:30:00 PM

why are you deleting and then write again the same post over and over ?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:22:01 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 03:55:51 PM by Piston Honda

glitch in the matrix.

this gon' be guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!  can't help to just laugh at any trolls/uninformed idiots anymore  Cheesy - when this thing moons hard soon they will be caught with their pants down and jaws dropped to the floor.  we are talking real influx of $, not just btc nerd fake pump money for a week.

popcorns - that is your browser/security issue just warning you cause it's being overly protective.  change your settings or use a different brower.  the site works fine for me on google Chrome.

great buy in price the past few weeks due to someone/ppl playing the markets.  thanks for the cheap coins (yes i said it ahahahaha).  hope they enjoy the tears.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 07:29:47 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidos-kuneen/

CMC FIXED

top 50 incoming soon.
then top 10 and beyond!
literally everything above is shit except for maybe 2-3 coins/projects hahahaha

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:18:09 PM

After two years of sabotage by CMC, we are finally back, let's watch to show
Black_bl

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:02:40 PM

Trying to access github https://github.com/AidosKuneen/aidos-wallet/releases to download wallet for test but ended up browser responsed below,

try another browser, the website is working fine for most users
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:00:44 PM

-

I don't think another browser will solve this big red webpage when you try to open that site. Getting that kind of warning also. Won't risk checking that page with that kind of warning. I think they need to fix it on their end. Otherwise, people will not proceed checking those wallets.
btcmerich

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:39:00 AM

Do not have the same issue.. remember this has nothing to do with ADK . Is github or your browser.   thousands of people including me have downloaded  the official wallpaper from their github without any problems. But for sure ADK crew need to look into it as it can scare people
btcmerich

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 09:45:58 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidos-kuneen/

CMC FIXED

top 50 incoming soon.
then top 10 and beyond!
literally everything above is shit except for maybe 2-3 coins/projects hahahaha

For us that have been buying and supporting ADK  is  very nice  to have this project back where it belongs . It was pure bullshit that CMC  did delete ADK circulation exactly when it did hit top 10!. Lucky ADK was strong to survive for two years and now it is coming back even stronger

Black_bl

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:33:22 PM

-

I don't think another browser will solve this big red webpage when you try to open that site. Getting that kind of warning also. Won't risk checking that page with that kind of warning. I think they need to fix it on their end. Otherwise, people will not proceed checking those wallets.
This issue has appeared months ago and the problem was by individual users and their browsers. If they used a different browser, then they said it helped. During the installation of the aidos wallet, you have to temporarily disable your antivirus as many of them display a false alarm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: