Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56881 times)
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:05:15 PM

lets calm down, the talk about having Aidos on " thirdparty " exchange is Valid. Saying that I need to point out that Aidos is 5 months old they are doing this without any ICO meaning they did not have any hype and did not get tons of buyers from day one. It took IOTA 2 years to get listed, they were trading on their slack !

keep in mind most exchange are expecting bribes in form of big chuncks of the coin that will be listed, Maybe Aidos founder does not want to give away control.

Aidos is doing very well and is a fresh air in the crypto world. Give them time and they will be on more exchange.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:37:23 PM

Copy pasta of IOTA and no mention anywhere on the bitcoin talk page or website?

Seems entirely disingenuous and scammy as shit.

Well, they could have at least put some of their tokens on other markets to trade..

Thats the biggest red flag for me. If the market cap is truly three quarters of a million dollars it should be listed on ANY other exchange that isn't run by the dev, even if its a shitty exchange like Nova... the cost to get listed is only 1BTC, with a market cap this high that should be affordable for the dev. The second red flag is the lack of buy support in the order book on the devs exchange. With no buy support and no other exchanges, all the dev has to do is disappear and suddenly you're stuck with empty pockets holding some bags.

Why you want a shitty exchange like Nova?
Do you think being on a big exchange is the only important factor? Did you see Monetha? They are on HitBTC and dumped like crazy.
Aidos will be listed on a big exchange and banks with fiat pairs (soon).
If you still not believe, it's up to you, but you are wrong, let me say it.
Come on you guys...just study a bit and do not judge in advance.

It matters because Nova is a third party and transacting through a third party lowers or completely removes counterparty risk.

You are talking about buying a fairly expensive asset with large counterparty risk because the Dev is running the only available exchange.

Anybody with common sense will tell you investing in this right now is a bad idea.

You do realize when ADK first came out it was ONLY listed on  a 3rd party exchange which was really shitty so the dev had his team start their own?

No, you don't realize that because you are a typical Bitcointalk ass-talking millennial investard.

Ohhhhh I understand now!!..  the third party exchange was "shitty" by your and the dev's definition, so people like me should just blindly put 100% trust in you and the dev and accept that buying from the exchange dev made... an exchange with absolutely zero buy orders in the order book... is the only option! Okay, let me just hand you all my hard earned money because you say you're trustworthy and I'm going to be rich!!

... All sarcasm aside, hurling insults at me because I'm skeptical isn't going to convince me to give you or the dev my money.

The market cap for this coin is what, $750,000.00?  ... It costs about $5,000.00 to be listed on Nova.

Refusing to pay 0.66% of the market cap for your coin with the purpose of alleviating legitimate concerns from investors about counterparty risk is downright idiotic.

The ROI gains achieved by alleviating the skepticism of investors like me would definitely exceed 0.66%, you are only hurting yourself by choosing to hurl insults at people like me instead of addressing my concerns.

percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:17:29 PM

Copy pasta of IOTA and no mention anywhere on the bitcoin talk page or website?

Seems entirely disingenuous and scammy as shit.

Well, they could have at least put some of their tokens on other markets to trade..

Thats the biggest red flag for me. If the market cap is truly three quarters of a million dollars it should be listed on ANY other exchange that isn't run by the dev, even if its a shitty exchange like Nova... the cost to get listed is only 1BTC, with a market cap this high that should be affordable for the dev. The second red flag is the lack of buy support in the order book on the devs exchange. With no buy support and no other exchanges, all the dev has to do is disappear and suddenly you're stuck with empty pockets holding some bags.

Why you want a shitty exchange like Nova?
Do you think being on a big exchange is the only important factor? Did you see Monetha? They are on HitBTC and dumped like crazy.
Aidos will be listed on a big exchange and banks with fiat pairs (soon).
If you still not believe, it's up to you, but you are wrong, let me say it.
Come on you guys...just study a bit and do not judge in advance.

It matters because Nova is a third party and transacting through a third party lowers or completely removes counterparty risk.

You are talking about buying a fairly expensive asset with large counterparty risk because the Dev is running the only available exchange.

Anybody with common sense will tell you investing in this right now is a bad idea.

You do realize when ADK first came out it was ONLY listed on  a 3rd party exchange which was really shitty so the dev had his team start their own?

No, you don't realize that because you are a typical Bitcointalk ass-talking millennial investard.

Ohhhhh I understand now!!..  the third party exchange was "shitty" by your and the dev's definition, so people like me should just blindly put 100% trust in you and the dev and accept that buying from the exchange dev made... an exchange with absolutely zero buy orders in the order book... is the only option! Okay, let me just hand you all my hard earned money because you say you're trustworthy and I'm going to be rich!!

... All sarcasm aside, hurling insults at me because I'm skeptical isn't going to convince me to give you or the dev my money.

The market cap for this coin is what, $750,000.00?  ... It costs about $5,000.00 to be listed on Nova.

Refusing to pay 0.66% of the market cap for your coin with the purpose of alleviating legitimate concerns from investors about counterparty risk is downright idiotic.

The ROI gains achieved by alleviating the skepticism of investors like me would definitely exceed 0.66%, you are only hurting yourself by choosing to hurl insults at people like me instead of addressing my concerns.

Sigh, again your ignorance is showing. Just pay 5k and get on Nova eh? ADK is not just a POW/POS coin or ERC20 token, it is a DAG style blockchain and therefore adding it to an exchange is not a trivial matter.

If people actually did some research instead of just talking out their asses, Bitcointalk would be a much better place  Smiley
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:56:17 PM

Hey guys why bother with these fucks??? Jarod and others said same shit when we were less than a dollar and 60k trade volume...they will continue to bitch and have sandy vaginas when we go past their beloved iota marketcap and have the first cryptocurrency offshore bank. Haters gonna hate and their little fud attempts here have made absolutely 0 impact on our fucking rocket climb 🚀 hahahahaha GET EDUCATED IN AIDOS HATERS
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:00:56 AM

Hey guys why bother with these fucks??? Jarod and others said same shit when we were less than a dollar and 60k trade volume...they will continue to bitch and have sandy vaginas when we go past their beloved iota marketcap and have the first cryptocurrency offshore bank. Haters gonna hate and their little fud attempts here have made absolutely 0 impact on our fucking rocket climb 🚀 hahahahaha GET EDUCATED IN AIDOS HATERS
Speaking of sandy vaginas, there seems to be sand in your transaction handling on aidos-market. Again.
Withdrawing from your beloved exchange still takes more than two days apparently. Well, right now my withdrawal has been stalling for 30h to confirm and nothing happened so far. Yawn.

Oh, and now the only market is down. Mini-Gox?

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:37:38 PM

Speaking of sandy vaginas, there seems to be sand in your transaction handling on aidos-market. Again.
Withdrawing from your beloved exchange still takes more than two days apparently. Well, right now my withdrawal has been stalling for 30h to confirm and nothing happened so far. Yawn.

Why always blablablabla in wind ?

Just wait and you see, nobody force you to buy, go tell its a scam to people make 150 or 100k profit in 5 month and just cashout yesterday, yea you have right man.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

Just wait and you see, nobody force you to buy, go tell its a scam to people make 150 or 100k profit in 5 month and just cashout yesterday, yea you have right man.
You are a funny potatoe, though.  Cheesy
Even too dumb to realize your behaviour is hurting the ADk project more than all the insufficencies regarding the only available market which usually takes ages to withdraw and now, after the biggest bump of market cap is offline. I'd be truly suprised if it ever comes back up.
Anyways, I'm out.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
btcmerich

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

Even too dumb to realize your behaviour is hurting the ADk project more than all the insufficencies regarding the only available market which usually takes ages to withdraw and now, after the biggest bump of market cap is offline. I'd be truly suprised if it ever comes back up.
Anyways, I'm out.

You will be truly surprised if the market comes back UP??? oh yes, please come back here and eat your words when they are up

secondly you bitch about your withdraw taking time? I guess your are talking about BTC. so you sold and you made profit based on ADK and you scream it is a scam. They themselfs said that their exchange is not good and due to security reasons they do approve each withdrawals. Poloniex is one of the biggest and oldest exchange and you can bet your ass that there are people  having problems with their service.It does not make them scamers now does it?

I agree on one thing, Aidos fans need to tone down their agressive behavor it does not help . other then that i am sure in the coming days alot of haters will be forced to eat their shorts with the first news coming out.

Aidos deserves better then bullshit childish fighting. lets not feed the trolls in this thread
torrorist

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:59:17 AM

One major concern is that ADK is only listed on the ADK exchange. Super centralised in that currently Devs = Foundation = Exchange. Another concern is how there is no mention of IOTA copypasta in the "whitepaper" (very poorly written document).

I'd be relieved if it was as simple as saying "ADK is fundamentally different to other crypto and therefore cannot be trivially listed on any exchange" if IOTA didn't already exist. Bitfinex and now Binanace list IOTA. It should, to my understanding, be trivial to add ADK to either. I wouldn't be suprised if ADK had trouble convincing these exchanges to list the token given the developer's shady "whitepaper".

I hope I'm wrong about this token because $150m USD is significant and a lot of people could end up very financially distraught if it is just a cash grab.
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:04:12 AM

Large pump, anyone knows the reason why we go to da moon recently?
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Disobey.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:32:13 AM

Anyways, I'm out.

You will be truly surprised if the market comes back UP??? oh yes, please come back here and eat your words when they are up

secondly you bitch about your withdraw taking time? I guess your are talking about BTC. so you sold and you made profit based on ADK and you scream it is a scam. They themselfs said that their exchange is not good and due to security reasons they do approve each withdrawals. Poloniex is one of the biggest and oldest exchange and you can bet your ass that there are people  having problems with their service.It does not make them scamers now does it?

I agree on one thing, Aidos fans need to tone down their agressive behavor it does not help . other then that i am sure in the coming days alot of haters will be forced to eat their shorts with the first news coming out.

Aidos deserves better then bullshit childish fighting. lets not feed the trolls in this thread
First of all, I never said it's a scam. I just wouldn't be suprised (at all) if it turns out to be one. Huge market cap, centralized exchange, no product except for a wallet, recent pump and woops it's off the radar.
Read before making assumptions.
Second, I usually don't raise my written voice at all. The tone in this thread however is disgusting and this Slothking guy simply is a piece of work, just look at his behaviour in this thread. Anyway who cares, already wasted too much breath here.
Third, if they want to sell their stuff, why not have a working, fast exchange FIRST, before selling an unfinished product (I know 99% of ICOs do it, doesn't make it any better).
I don't know, I never experienced problems with polo, what some people reported though led me to the conclusion to best avoid it. Same goes for ADK, for now.
As I said, the slothking and georgysorros don't help your ADK community at all.
Why should I eat my words? Lol, I just said I would be suprised. I like suprises. You don't help the community much, either. Bye.
Oh and you really are making wrong assumpion over wrong assumption.

Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:59:51 AM

Guys I can just tell to the haters and people say it's scam...you will regret later!
A lot of big news are coming in very short time.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

Anyways, I'm out.

First of all, I never said it's a scam. I just wouldn't be suprised (at all) if it turns out to be one. Huge market cap, centralized exchange, no product except for a wallet, recent pump and woops it's off the radar.
Read before making assumptions.
Second, I usually don't raise my written voice at all. The tone in this thread however is disgusting and this Slothking guy simply is a piece of work, just look at his behaviour in this thread. Anyway who cares, already wasted too much breath here.
Third, if they want to sell their stuff, why not have a working, fast exchange FIRST, before selling an unfinished product (I know 99% of ICOs do it, doesn't make it any better).
I don't know, I never experienced problems with polo, what some people reported though led me to the conclusion to best avoid it. Same goes for ADK, for now.
As I said, the slothking and georgysorros don't help your ADK community at all.
Why should I eat my words? Lol, I just said I would be suprised. I like suprises. You don't help the community much, either. Bye.
Oh and you really are making wrong assumpion over wrong assumption.

Why i need to help a community ?

as simple investors, Aidos team have enough balls for grow up from dust 5 month alive to top 40, bring banks, bring own exchange.

The founder is powerful and his team are working like they are members of cocaina club.
You just search something wrong and you didnt find it, im not good like btcmesh, you are wrong and eat your words again and again.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:06:25 PM

lmao at the lame fud (as expected when the coin takes off in price and popularity).  if you didn't know about adk until now fine, that's too bad but it's ok, DYOR and get on board as it's still only about $15usd per token right now and due to major uptick in the coming weeks/months.

if you did and either waited or bitched or fudded then well tough shit, don't complain now so either get in or fuck off.  you had your chance at 2.50, 3.50, 4.50, 7.50 even $10 and now it's $15....DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING?!  legit project, up front dev, no bs, banking incoming, DAG tech and low coin count/good distro with no shit dumps like 99% of manipulated vaporware shitcoins currently in the market.  most of the big money hasn't even come in yet it seems, and not just btc but FIAT$ too with ZERO marketing even! LOL!  yeah moon.

Re. IOTA, nobody cares about that shitcoin so it's a non-issue.

meanwhile to the idiots who don't get it:

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
markj

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

lmao at the lame fud (as expected when the coin takes off in price and popularity).  if you didn't know about adk until now fine, that's too bad but it's ok, DYOR and get on board as it's still only about $15usd per token right now and due to major uptick in the coming weeks/months.

if you did and either waited or bitched or fudded then well tough shit, don't complain now so either get in or fuck off.  you had your chance at 2.50, 3.50, 4.50, 7.50 even $10 and now it's $15....DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING?!  legit project, up front dev, no bs, banking incoming, DAG tech and low coin count/good distro with no shit dumps like 99% of manipulated vaporware shitcoins currently in the market.  most of the big money hasn't even come in yet it seems, and not just btc but FIAT$ too with ZERO marketing even! LOL!  yeah moon.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o85xnoIXebk3xYx4Q/giphy.gif

Ha!  That's ironic... posting the GIF of an idiot sandwich while supporting a scam coin that stole every line of code from IOTA and then has the gall to call IOTA a shitcoin!  It will be funny when ADK goes under due to the copy protection IOTA intentionally included.

Only idiots would 'invest' in the ADK scam.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

Ha!  That's ironic... posting the GIF of an idiot sandwich while supporting a scam coin that stole every line of code from IOTA and then has the gall to call IOTA a shitcoin!  It will be funny when ADK goes under due to the copy protection IOTA intentionally included.

Only idiots would 'invest' in the ADK scam.

LMAO love it...hilarious.  yes keep talking 1-post fud shill. 

enough with the 'fake news' copy BS line jesus, it's like you ppl have no idea what you're talking about.

also, iota is not a 'shitcoin' per say like the usual scam dev/coins...i mean more it's just shit as in supply/price/development for a 'legit' coins (that is shit) LOL.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
markj

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:43:50 PM

enough with the 'fake news' copy BS line jesus, it's like you ppl have no idea what you're talking about.

also, iota is not a 'shitcoin' per say like the usual scam dev/coins...i mean more it's just shit as in supply/price/development for a 'legit' coins (that is shit) LOL.

The code is line for line identical except for where they removed the words IOTA... you obviously have no clue what you're talking about re IOTA and development but that's okay, the truth will be apparent soon enough.  ADK is a scam without any shadow of a doubt and anyone putting their money into it will learn soon enough that a fool and their money are soon parted.  Adios Aidos.
Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

The code is line for line identical except for where they removed the words IOTA... you obviously have no clue what you're talking about re IOTA and development but that's okay, the truth will be apparent soon enough.  ADK is a scam without any shadow of a doubt and anyone putting their money into it will learn soon enough that a fool and their money are soon parted.  Adios Aidos.

Ok, please come back here in some days...just so I can laugh in your face.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:04 AM

Ok, please come back here in some days...just so I can laugh in your face.

Aidos Market open doors at 2pm for EURO time zone.

Haters gonna hate more and more.
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

Well well. Our haters are squirming in their chairs with red face at our continued success Smiley hehe we going even higher soon haters ......get popcorn and enjoy the show ! One more thing ..., please come back to talk about us later, its always a pleasure 😘💐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: