Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56880 times)
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

its true market looks open, i was able to sell, i decide to hold, im an honest fudler Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:13:57 PM

"Is very strange when the hate comes from people with less then 20 posts while all good and honest feedback comes from users with good post count"

That's an indicator of activity - not of quality.

Good and honest lol, i guess your computer has an auto BS detector.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Anyway, it's strange that a coin that had grown 20 folds, only has the same 5-6 accts shilling it. no new blood. By the way, i just got scammed for a few measly dollars by a hero acct with the purple circle, so ranking don't mean shit anymore. Some of this accts is either stolen or bought. I didn't say all, Pistonhonda am looking at you.
 Anyway, a coin that went from 0.5 to $24, only have 5-6 active supporters on this forum and no other exchange is interested in listing it. If there is one thing about exchanges, they love making money and won't hesistate to list a coin they feel can earn them money. Even decentralized exchanges is not listing it. CMC even calls bluff on the bs.
 Well, i said my piece, and you can commence with the insult. By the way slothking, that last insult was not up to par, i expect more from a professional shiller like you. You can do better

Hi again friend , we come from dust no marketing no promotion..this ANN wasn't set up by ADK it was set up by fan and also most people don't even know adk existed till we got on top 100 cmc. so that's why so few accounts first we were on small exchange who hacked users and scammed quite a few of us and shut down all traces of ADK on the system so we withdrew ourselves from the exchange and then we wanted to trade legit and not otc so in as little as 3 weeks a exchange was made which is incredible feat! Most exchangers want 40% of the supply and money and our founder don't want that cuz then the exchange can control the price and dump when they want then delist . Anyway....a exchange is in the works but can't be talked about due to listing ageement non disclosure and as for cmc..they took away our circulating supply when we hit 20th spot on cmc 1.8 million volume and bam they delist us..something fishy is going on and ADK is getting to the bottom of it. Anyway I'm not gonna insult u again cuz ur intelligence is hovering right above plant life and it just fly right over ur head again. Have a good day sir

Well done Slothking, way to slid an insult under the table, am impressed. The plant life jab is better than the brutish method you utilized in your earlier post. Good for you. Anyway, when someone comes with a paragraph of excuses, it kinda defeat it's whole purpose. Several coins get listed on multiple exchanges everyday, am not sure what makes kuneen so special. As for your 40% jab, not true.  I have listed two coins in an exchange, one in nova and another in cryptopia. No one asked me for 40% of the supply, even poloniex/ bittrex does not ask for 40% of the supply Grin Grin Grin Grin but as long as you believe it and it makes you feel better then I guess it's ok.

By the way, I knew about aidos kuneen since it's ico, it was listed on token market, better yet a lot of ppl knew about it cos it was listed on all the ico websites but most ppl called bluff on the bs. Also, since Aido hit the top 100 on cmc why is it still the only 5-6 accts shilling it. I will think that a legit money maker that hit top 100 will have an influx of interest but with all that CMC publicity, it's still the 6 of you guys shilling the thread. It actually went from 4 - $24 since it hit CMC, any other coin will have multiple pages of posters either trying to get on board or praising kuneen for the gains they made, however it's still the same 6 accts shilling the coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Also most threads on the btct is made by fans. Actually am not sure why this fan started another one cos you use to have an old thread that looks like it was created by the aidos admin so...... Oh in case you wondering why I bother? Well, I like fucking with you guys, and an unbiased input is always needed to help put thing in perspective for the one or two prospective investors who might visit this page.

lmao still using the same lame FUD excuses you dumbass?!  there are real ppl here, hence why such a small thread...you're thinking the opposite of most shitcoins where they have 392 pages but 90% are shills and BS.  i myself have been in/out of MANY coins.  not sure if you're just sad or depressed or have no life when it's obvious you're butthurt for SOME unknown reason!?  just buy it and STFU or leave and STFU.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:19:46 PM

"Is very strange when the hate comes from people with less then 20 posts while all good and honest feedback comes from users with good post count"

That's an indicator of activity - not of quality.

Good and honest lol, i guess your computer has an auto BS detector.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Anyway, it's strange that a coin that had grown 20 folds, only has the same 5-6 accts shilling it. no new blood. By the way, i just got scammed for a few measly dollars by a hero acct with the purple circle, so ranking don't mean shit anymore. Some of this accts is either stolen or bought. I didn't say all, Pistonhonda am looking at you.
 Anyway, a coin that went from 0.5 to $24, only have 5-6 active supporters on this forum and no other exchange is interested in listing it. If there is one thing about exchanges, they love making money and won't hesistate to list a coin they feel can earn them money. Even decentralized exchanges is not listing it. CMC even calls bluff on the bs.
 Well, i said my piece, and you can commence with the insult. By the way slothking, that last insult was not up to par, i expect more from a professional shiller like you. You can do better

Hi again friend , we come from dust no marketing no promotion..this ANN wasn't set up by ADK it was set up by fan and also most people don't even know adk existed till we got on top 100 cmc. so that's why so few accounts first we were on small exchange who hacked users and scammed quite a few of us and shut down all traces of ADK on the system so we withdrew ourselves from the exchange and then we wanted to trade legit and not otc so in as little as 3 weeks a exchange was made which is incredible feat! Most exchangers want 40% of the supply and money and our founder don't want that cuz then the exchange can control the price and dump when they want then delist . Anyway....a exchange is in the works but can't be talked about due to listing ageement non disclosure and as for cmc..they took away our circulating supply when we hit 20th spot on cmc 1.8 million volume and bam they delist us..something fishy is going on and ADK is getting to the bottom of it. Anyway I'm not gonna insult u again cuz ur intelligence is hovering right above plant life and it just fly right over ur head again. Have a good day sir

Well done Slothking, way to slid an insult under the table, am impressed. The plant life jab is better than the brutish method you utilized in your earlier post. Good for you. Anyway, when someone comes with a paragraph of excuses, it kinda defeat it's whole purpose. Several coins get listed on multiple exchanges everyday, am not sure what makes kuneen so special. As for your 40% jab, not true.  I have listed two coins in an exchange, one in nova and another in cryptopia. No one asked me for 40% of the supply, even poloniex/ bittrex does not ask for 40% of the supply Grin Grin Grin Grin but as long as you believe it and it makes you feel better then I guess it's ok.

By the way, I knew about aidos kuneen since it's ico, it was listed on token market, better yet a lot of ppl knew about it cos it was listed on all the ico websites but most ppl called bluff on the bs. Also, since Aido hit the top 100 on cmc why is it still the only 5-6 accts shilling it. I will think that a legit money maker that hit top 100 will have an influx of interest but with all that CMC publicity, it's still the 6 of you guys shilling the thread. It actually went from 4 - $24 since it hit CMC, any other coin will have multiple pages of posters either trying to get on board or praising kuneen for the gains they made, however it's still the same 6 accts shilling the coin  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Also most threads on the btct is made by fans. Actually am not sure why this fan started another one cos you use to have an old thread that looks like it was created by the aidos admin so...... Oh in case you wondering why I bother? Well, I like fucking with you guys, and an unbiased input is always needed to help put thing in perspective for the one or two prospective investors who might visit this page.

Hi again bro, what makes Aidos Kuneen so special? Glad u ask. First, low supply fixed, DAG tech, anonymous and first coin offshore bank can get debit card swift/ inban account. Very special and non speculative coin. The investors ( 20,000 accounts in aidos market ) seem to think so too. Millions dollar volume daily repeatedly on small exchange no ICO no marketing only people like u and Fudders bringing light to our baby . we must Thank You 🙏. Anyway we never have ico and never was listed in token mart  or any ico website ... U r bullshitting and I invite u to show me one piece of evidence of that. U can't cuz its common knowledge we didn't do ico. I'm glad u like fucking with us cuz we invite u back again when we get to 50$ 100$ 200$ 300$. Have a goodnight

Hey man:) Hope all is well with you. Anyway, you right it wasn't an ICO rather it was an IPO, cos he was dealing it out in pieces and started at 50 cents but yeah it was tokenmarket and several other ico site, you can ask your almighty leader about  it:) Anyway, with 20,000 active accts, and it's still the 6-7 of you guys only shilling this coin ROFL. numbers ain't adding up buddy. Only the the same 6 ppl out of 20,000 fans bother to make post about the coin after all this month. Even after the cmc publicity and all, none of them bother to check in and show a little love. Ok man. Take care

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Brico303

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

You open the market again, but without the option for BTC withdrawal... so easy question: when will BTC withdrawal be available again?
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

Haha 12inchman what a character . ur Fud amuse me. How do u like volume and price increase despite ur retarded shitposts ? We hit 50$ the other day....looks like we will come back as will u cuz u seem to love our balls. Later alligator
investorwork

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:24:55 AM

- it´s not possible to withdraw btc - thats so weird
 - site isnt working since 1 day again - weird
 - rank on coinmarketcap not right with that value - weird
  - to be continued ,

i have to ask myself i some1 can support this performance without taking profit out of it
investorwork

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

Haha 12inchman what a character . ur Fud amuse me. How do u like volume and price increase despite ur retarded shitposts ? We hit 50$ the other day....looks like we will come back as will u cuz u seem to love our balls. Later alligator

yes should be easy if people are not able to withdraw^^ what a confidence for a website made out of 3 pixel
coriolis

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

In late June I've made a withdrawal of 10K ADK from CryptoDao to my wallet; today I've entered the wallet and it shows zero balance! It shows some transaction from late June, but with 0 balance too.

Could you please help me?
investorwork

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

In late June I've made a withdrawal of 10K ADK from CryptoDao to my wallet; today I've entered the wallet and it shows zero balance! It shows some transaction from late June, but with 0 balance too.

Could you please help me?

congrats, you can see your adk´s when dev makes a picture from hawai, using your adk´s to buy cocktails
investorwork

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

I was able to withdraw my btc !! Didnt expect that guys, i gott a love this aidos in future i know it
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:03:28 PM

Guys, I really wanna buy this. Where should I start?
 Kiss
niko2b

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

I was able to withdraw my btc !! Didnt expect that guys, i gott a love this aidos in future i know it

next time when 1 day prior to start FUDing and saying BS. You got your withdraw and your profit, happy now ?

You can buy ADK on aidosmarket.com.

PS : I got my withdraws, my friends too were able to sell and cash out... haters just keep hating i guess.

zerii0319

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

Guys, I really wanna buy this. Where should I start?
 Kiss
https://aidosmarket.com gogo
cryptochaos

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:45 AM

I've been trying to withdraw my btc for weeks now.  Sent emails and through the website and through the chat box on the site, no response.  please help.
wurlitzer942

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:25 AM

I tried withdrawing BTC with multiple valid addresses, everytime it shows "You have specified an invalid BTC address.". So either the website is broken or it is a scam.
Ken_bitty

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
CapacabanaBitch

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?
cryptochaos

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:15:22 PM

I tried withdrawing BTC with multiple valid addresses, everytime it shows "You have specified an invalid BTC address.". So either the website is broken or it is a scam.

Same, either website is down, or says invalid btc address.  No response from support...
goingmobile

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

I just tried to withdraw, it said further action was needed, to click a link in email, and there was no link in the email. I guess this was a scam after all. Easy to say "it's only money", but also feels pretty  Undecided Undecided Undecided
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Which sphere ? crypto ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: