Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
derique

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:55:21 AM

bittrex is scam and all of usa coins and exchange is thief

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hbcenk

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:00:16 AM

1. if you deposit a large amount, they will disable your account and never reply.
2. if you contact their support they will not rely.
3. if you try to log in they will change your desk login details and then you are not allowed to reset your password.
4. You can not take your money back either!
5. Their verifications don't work on top of it, you are stuck in limbo.

They stole all of my money, took me for everything and I have never used them even once. They are truly the lowest form of scum on this planet. This is a warning to all to PULL OUT your money now as they are going to take you all for everything you have.

1. bullshit auto response that makes absolutely no sense https://postimg.org/image/hpsrl3sg1/
2. https://postimg.org/image/se13xorsx/ -  look my account is disabled on my first ever try, well I better go verify my phone number and promptly resolve this issue
3. https://postimg.org/image/g0o9qs24h/- This is 100% without question the code.  I am not going to take a picture of me looking at the phone writing this down. Guess I can't verify, oh well how about fuck them and I'll simply take my money back
4. https://gyazo.com/1bc9e156c0a30211ec5f88b596f3501d Well fuck me again, how about I read about the disabled accounts on their page to find out why a month busting my ass in two jobs is being held up
5. https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000240791 Nothing, what about that? Shall I keep going?

I am so so angry at this that my head hurts, i'll take a rest but I will dig more evidence later. Let this be a lesson to you all, if they are selectively scamming the little guy, imagine how badly they are going to fuck up a few of the big ones.

thanks very much; you saved our bitcoins
derique

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:03:39 AM

bittrex is thief and fuck allof usa people.usa is thief. legal in usa and bittrex is joke.bittrex blocked all of persian user and this is illegal .they must let users to withdraw money
DuvajBalone

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

I can also confirm that bittrex is SCAM.
Been using bittrex for more than 3 years, had legacy account, and now I can't pass verification,and of course i have many funds on exchange especially altcoins.

Support does NOT exist, waiting for 20 days for ticket, and got nothing.
I am not us citizen, but will try to fill this form if I got no answer from support. https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Also here is quote from some reddit user
"KEEP OUT OF BITTREX! BITTREX IS A SCAM and full of shit! I traded two years on Bittrex, and never expect they will become junk like this! They block thousands accounts without any reason and keep users money hostage! They pump up coins and blocking wallets or deposits, so keep competitors off! I asked my 3 friends to test BITTREX. All of us US citizens with all online verified public info. AND NONE OF US CAN PASS Bittrex verification! (all used real names, real address, real ss#).!!! We make little test deposits to open Bittrex accounts. But when we tried to withdraw, all were denied! as "unverified" accounts! In all, 3 cases, no any response from Bittrex at all! NOW BITTREX obviously SCAM! BE AWERE AND KEEP OUT"
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:27:47 PM

Basic verification doesn't exist. They trick you into filling out personal info, deny that 'basic verification' they offer and thus extort you for your ID. That's downright scamming people.
richsoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:30:11 PM

I think they are just having growing pains, they were the perfect exchange until a load of people started shifting to bittrex from poloniex after they had similar issues.

I have yet to have any problems depositing or withdrawing sums up to 10 BTC at a time there.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

I think they are just having growing pains, they were the perfect exchange until a load of people started shifting to bittrex from poloniex after they had similar issues.

I have yet to have any problems depositing or withdrawing sums up to 10 BTC at a time there.

If you don't have enhanced verification, your account wíll change into 'new' and your withdraw limit will be 0.
deathwish

Activity: 123

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:05:59 PM

I'm also having trouble with verification and withdraw. No response from their Support team. 

Wanted to add today. My account has been verified now.
The support ticket was not closed though. But I am now able to withdraw.

Thats a good sign.

deathwish

Activity: 123

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Basic verification doesn't exist. They trick you into filling out personal info, deny that 'basic verification' they offer and thus extort you for your ID. That's downright scamming people.

Since they are based in US. They need to authenticate the users. I think that's the law. Isn't it ?

Watari

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

I'm also having trouble with verification and withdraw. No response from their Support team. 

Wanted to add today. My account has been verified now.
The support ticket was not closed though. But I am now able to withdraw.

Thats a good sign.
lucky you then! 99.99% of people on bittrex are not that lucky ...
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

Hey everybody I think that one way to speed things up would be to get onto your bittrex support account and delete all but your original support ticket. If they aren't fu##ing everyone this will certainly help , if they are sending lots of tickets is neither helping you or bothering them in the least ...   

Tweet them over and over if you want to get out some frustration , but for now we might as well just spread this around because they have asked it be done and it is the only thing that can actually speed things up that is in our hands
neca1

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:14:51 AM

Super me account is verifi and I may withdrawal and exchange.   Verifi was only 10 days..  UF Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I have withdrawal day 100 BTC.  Thank you Better Cool

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Super me account is verifi and I may withdrawal and exchange.   Verifi was only 10 days..  UF Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Lucky you!

There are many people who wait more than a month to be verified.

I heard that they verify faster when documents are photographed in high resolution - NOT scanned!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
neca1

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

Lucky you!

I heard that they verify faster when documents are photographed in high resolution - NOT scanned!

Yes dokuments only foto. And I write only 4 tickets. This is answer from Better bevore 5 days.

Important Information About Identity Verification

Ryan
Wednesday at 02:56
FOLLOW
Over the past couple of months, Bittrex has been in the process of improving its identity verification procedures. There are a number of reasons to improve our processes, including that improved identity procedures help protect Bittrex users from theft and fraud, and prevent abuse of the Bittrex platform. In addition, Bittrex must comply with the Bank Secrecy Act, U.S. economic sanctions laws, and other legal and regulatory requirements. Bittrex takes these compliance obligations seriously.  We are committed to making sure our services are not used to launder money, support terrorism, commit fraud or other illegal activities.

We understand that our verification process can be frustrating or a hassle. We have heard your complaints and are working promptly to address each individual support ticket in our system. But, we cannot do this without the help of our customers. We have provided below a list of common mistakes or issues that arise during our improved identity verification process that tends to increase the delay in completing the process successfully:

Creating multiple accounts associated with a single individual or entity:  Unless you have received prior approval from Bittrex, our system will disable all additional accounts associated with a single individual or entity. This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff.  Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues. Please do not create multiple accounts.
Name mismatch: If your government issued ID has a different name than the one you provided to Bittrex, your account will not be able to withdraw funds until we resolve the name mismatch. This issue needs to be resolved manually by our support staff. Given the necessity of manual intervention and the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.
Unreadable IDs: If your ID is not readable or otherwise unable to be verified as a legitimately issued government ID, we will not allow you to proceed with our improved identity verification process. Please ensure that the picture of your government issued ID is clear.
Non-Latin characters on the Government IDs:  There are some countries where government IDs do not support the Latin character set. For these IDs, there are additional steps that Bittrex will need to take to verify the information on the ID, often including manual intervention. Given the number of tickets we have received lately, there have been significant delays in resolving these issues.  Using international passports generally makes the process move more smoothly as these passports support Latin characters.
Opening multiple support tickets: We have noticed that users are opening multiple tickets with regards to the same issue. While we understand that the delay can be frustrating, please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue as this will cause your support request to be delayed.

Although this is not an exhaustive list, we wanted to provide some context for the delay in responding to individual support tickets. We trust that you understand Bittrex is committed to following the law and ensuring that it has a robust compliance program. We ask for your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

The Bittrex Team
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:34:04 PM

Lucky you!

No but they do verify faster if you write them about 2fa so a live mod/admin talks to you. You can ask him for verification and in most cases you will get verified.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
bacio2

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

Not scam, enhanced verification support service is too slow unfortunately.

My problem is "Name Mismatch". I applied for support and i wait.
(My ticket id: #661839)
Giocatore321

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

I have registered my account on bittrex 3 days ago ... Fully verified in less than 24 hours
bacio2

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

I have registered my account on bittrex 3 days ago ... Fully verified in less than 24 hours

I think there is no problem with the new members.

I have been using bittrex for 6 months. I didn't have any problems until today, my problem the daily withdrawal limit was 0.4 btc. but my account didn't close. I have verified 2fa when I first registered. I think non-latin letters problem in my name(for ex: ğ)
bradleyb21

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:19:10 AM

I think there is no problem with the new members.

I have been using bittrex for 6 months. I didn't have any problems until today, my problem the daily withdrawal limit was 0.4 btc. but my account didn't close. I have verified 2fa when I first registered. I think non-latin letters problem in my name(for ex: ğ)

I am having major issues and am extremely worried, they are giving same generic response every email. And the green 'verify' button as disappeared. I would say very sketchy company at this point
The_Real_One

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:30:43 AM

Scammers or extremely poor customers' services. You decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: