Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16581

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:33:16 AM

Important Information About Identity Verification
~
We understand that our verification process can be frustrating or a hassle. We have heard your complaints and are working promptly to address each individual support ticket in our system. But, we cannot do this without the help of our customers. We have provided below a list of common mistakes or issues that arise during our improved identity verification process that tends to increase the delay in completing the process successfully:
So, they now blame the costumer for their complete lack of information and shortage of support staff!
We trust that you understand Bittrex is committed to following the law and ensuring that it has a robust compliance program.
~
The Bittrex Team
I don't think the laws suddenly changed from "it's okay to be anonymous" to "you need to send selfies". If their claim is they want to follow the law, they just admitted they broke the law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Watari

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

I got this now ... let's hope it's true!!

"We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect."
bacio2

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

"We are actively training new personnel and streamlining our processes to better handle the increased demand. Specifically, in the next week, Bittrex will be more than doubling our current support staff to handle the growth. The hiring of support agents will continue until we can provide the support our customers expect."

Same here, I got the same answer.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:37:33 PM

They are verifying accounts regardless. So you should be fine. They are just extremely slow and unprepared. Yes they are unprofessional but at least it doesn't seem like a scam, at least apparently.
Watari

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:28:20 AM

They are verifying accounts regardless. So you should be fine. They are just extremely slow and unprepared. Yes they are unprofessional but at least it doesn't seem like a scam, at least apparently.
Woohoo, I finally got verified! After 4 weeks! Seems indeed that they were just very unprepared ...
AltCreators

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Official AltCreator Account

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:54:57 PM

Sign this petition against Bittrex.
I found it online.
It took me like 2 minutes to do.
It can even be anonymous.

https://www.change.org/p/fbi-bittrex-class-action-law-suit?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=842607093
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

Woohoo, I finally got verified! After 4 weeks! Seems indeed that they were just very unprepared ...

The problem I personally see is that they are verifying tickets randomly not in order, some people got verified in a few days and some others have been waiting for months, I don't really understand their method.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:41:16 AM

shitty worthless scammers
XinXan

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:21:15 PM

Finally got verified, it does seem like they were only unprofessional after all. Personally I will withdraw everything and never comeback and everyone who can should do the same but at least they are not scamming, sort of.
hairum

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:35:58 PM

I deposited XEM to my XEM bittrex wallet. The transaction is confirmed, but I did not received XEM in my bittrex wallet.
Transaction Detail:
Hash: 10df8747ec19a85c16eeb044a314c4255268ad9108112d65a3386b047258e7d2
Amount: 117.518347
Fee: 0.1
Block: 1415649
I sent many tickets to support, but no answer. I tweet...but no answer. Now, after 24 hours, no money, no response.
SCAM !!!!
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:45:29 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:29:06 PM by EcuaMobi

My account (3+ years old) was allowed to withdraw several bitcoins per day. Then, without any warnings I was disallowed to withdraw anything at all.
I received a warning only saying that I should be aware of that before making any deposits, so of course I didn't make any additional deposit.
However the coins I already had there beforehand were completely locked.

I've asked for the basic verification and it failed. I made every step for the full verification and I've waited more than 2 weeks but I'm still waiting.

A somewhat semi-professional service would have sent warnings before locking the coins, asking users to either verify or withdraw before the timeline. Also, considering how important verifying is under these conditions, any site earning so much should invest on some more people if too small staff is really the issue.

Anyway, now I just hope they're just really, really, really unprofessional and not a scam. In any case I'd recommend anyone to stay away from them.

Edit: After about 3 months, my account was finally verified. They are just extremely unprofessional.

XinXan

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:45:58 AM

My account (3+ years old) was allowed to withdraw several bitcoins per day. Then, without any warnings I was disallowed to withdraw anything at all.
I received a warning only saying that I should be aware of that before making any deposits, so of course I didn't make any additional deposit.

I've asked for the basic verification and it failed. I made every step for the full verification and I've waited more than 2 weeks but I'm still waiting.

A somewhat semi-professional service would have sent warnings before locking the coins, asking users to either verify or withdraw before the timeline. Also, considering how important verifying is under these conditions, any site earning so much should invest on some more people if too small staff is really the issue.

Anyway, now I just hope they're just really, really, really unprofessional and not a scam. In any case I'd recommend anyone to stay away from them.

They are but you should use the ''trick'' that I used. Open a ticket asking for 2fa removal and when the bot replies ask them to verify you as well, they usually do it pretty fast this way.
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

Any claim about Bittrex being too busy or not professional and alike is ridiculous and  suspected to be part of the most sophisticated scam plot ever in crypto ecosystem, named Bittrex. They are definitively a bunch of ruthless thieves who have invaded a young market and now are playing every single card left to buy time for milking last drops of their innocent users.

Victims should follow the class action suits and similar campaigns and be aware of false hopes about that they will eventually being 'verified' (WTF? 99% of the victims possess already enhanced verified accounts) and can withdraw their stolen funds.These are shameful lies, the funds have gone and the only way to get them back is prosecuting the thieves and putting them behind the bars, no arguments, no speculations, stick to the facts.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:31:30 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:31:17 AM by oli123

They are but you should use the ''trick'' that I used. Open a ticket asking for 2fa removal and when the bot replies ask them to verify you as well, they usually do it pretty fast this way.
This is exactly what has helped me. Here is the link to the thread where you have a way to do it, point by point https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465829.0. I was waiting for almost a month and in a few hours everything was okay and I could withdraw my bitcoins.
Watari

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

Bittrex has finally brought in new people to help with their helpdesk backlog! I guess it's just a matter of time until your problem gets resolved too! But of course it should never have gotten this way in the first place!
Wind3058

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Absolutely Bittrex scam. I sent ticket and submited all they need more than a month but nothing happen. What the ***, i have 0.2BTC in here.
uccoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

Even if it's a scam, it does work and pay returns. So far I got no problem with bittrex.
aliashraf
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:22:44 PM

Even if it's a scam, it does work and pay returns. So far I got no problem with bittrex.

Such stupid noobs are the fuel which keeps scam engine working. Believe it? Thousands of people are complaining and sharing their stories and the moron is telling people that s/he  has no problem with Bittrex. Of course you have no problem there is no way for scammers to make problem for every single user  if they want to have their scam up and running for more few weeks or months. And these bastards in bittrex are sophisticated  enough to rip their users segment by segment and step by step. Get your ass out of their reach if you are not a fake id, noob.

Anyway, I just signed the petition, “FBI: Bittrex Class Action Law Suit.” I think this is important and everybody should support this action.
Here’s the link:
https://www.change.org/p/fbi-bittrex-class-action-law-suit?utm_medium=email&utm_source=petition_signer_receipt&utm_campaign=triggered&share_context=signature_receipt&recruiter=843513408
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16581

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:22:55 PM

Bittrex stopped taking on new users:
We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.
(source)

At least it's something, of course they should have taken measures before reducing withdrawal limits to zero, but this at least means the number of victims stops going up.

aliashraf
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:49:31 PM

Bittrex stopped taking on new users:
We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.
(source)

At least it's something, of course they should have taken measures before reducing withdrawal limits to zero, but this at least means the number of victims stops going up.
I think they are under investigation or something by the feds.  Wink

I'm sure they won't get away with this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: