Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:27:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Ethereum Wallet To Use?  (Read 16873 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:38:02 PM

Has most people has said I am also using myether wallet and it is safe and secure in its applicability, you can also do your research about its pros also and make your decision on which wallet to use.
It's safe and secure and as a MEW user we have to be aware of many times that other users that has been hacked. We need to take a look on the website address carefully as most of us are too lazy for checking that thing. This has been warned for many times and yet there are still some users probably newbies that are keep on complaining that their MEW has been hacked but the fault is they didn't checked it out that they logged in through a phishing site.

Well that's true some newbies using myether wallet mostly experienced those scenario. Despite of how easy for this type of wallet to use, the vulnerability of being hacked is always there because of the human error or the mis handling of its security key, which isn't intended to be publicly submitted to application form like airdrops or some bounty campaigns. Laziness of a new person is big factor why ot happend, that's why its very important to deeply check every moment you been dead with different sites and always think for the safety of your asset specially if you're an investor of an ico.
That's the right way of calling it, it's a human error that other users are being hacked because of negligence and for not being aware that there are too many people that has been hacked with their MEW account before. I don't blame those people which you are calling as a lazy one, they really don't know that these hacks are happening. It's either they are illiterate and still lack of experience.
I guess mew is the best ethereum wallet in crypto currency, hacking of wallet was depends on how we secured it. If they were used our wallet right it is impossible to steal by Intruders. Moreover all wallet have pin so make sure that your pin to used was not related with your personal information.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

I use MyEtherWallet.com and it also integrates nicely with the Trezor cold storage wallet, although you do not need a Trezor to make it worth. Worth a look.

I also use myetherwallet.com. i think this is very easy wallet to use to store you etherium wallet for safe. If you want to get hardware wallet, trezor and ledger nano are available also in the website.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:22:14 AM

I think you should be more concerned with security as well as ease of use. I use MyEtherWallet with Metamask and it gives me security and also ease of use.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:36:02 AM

Has most people has said I am also using myether wallet and it is safe and secure in its applicability, you can also do your research about its pros also and make your decision on which wallet to use.
It's safe and secure and as a MEW user we have to be aware of many times that other users that has been hacked. We need to take a look on the website address carefully as most of us are too lazy for checking that thing. This has been warned for many times and yet there are still some users probably newbies that are keep on complaining that their MEW has been hacked but the fault is they didn't checked it out that they logged in through a phishing site.

Well that's true some newbies using myether wallet mostly experienced those scenario. Despite of how easy for this type of wallet to use, the vulnerability of being hacked is always there because of the human error or the mis handling of its security key, which isn't intended to be publicly submitted to application form like airdrops or some bounty campaigns. Laziness of a new person is big factor why ot happend, that's why its very important to deeply check every moment you been dead with different sites and always think for the safety of your asset specially if you're an investor of an ico.
That's the right way of calling it, it's a human error that other users are being hacked because of negligence and for not being aware that there are too many people that has been hacked with their MEW account before. I don't blame those people which you are calling as a lazy one, they really don't know that these hacks are happening. It's either they are illiterate and still lack of experience.
I guess mew is the best ethereum wallet in crypto currency, hacking of wallet was depends on how we secured it. If they were used our wallet right it is impossible to steal by Intruders. Moreover all wallet have pin so make sure that your pin to used was not related with your personal information.

It's the best as it's made certainly for ethereum only and also with it's ERC20 tokens. As I've said the hacking depends on how we are aware and alert on what website we are opening. And as for MEW, just bookmark it and make sure that you are the only one that controls the private keys or the JSON file of your wallet. Don't give it to others or to anyone that you really don't know.
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:41:12 AM

I use myetherwallet. I think it's the most convinient one
anil07

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:38 AM

Many people use my etherwallet now a days it's safe and very easy to use. I also use it for collect all coin.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:41:23 AM

I use MyEtherWallet.com and it also integrates nicely with the Trezor cold storage wallet, although you do not need a Trezor to make it worth. Worth a look.
I am also using MEW aside from that none, But there are some other wallet like imtoken, shapeshift, coinomi but I never use any of them I really trusted mywetherwallet.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:49 AM

As a neophyte to crypto-community, ERC20 Compliant token wallet would be MEW (myetherwallet.org) .
You can find more tutorial fort his wallet in youtube.
All you need to do is watch and see how it was done.

You just have to secure your Private key, it was the most important for it was the main security in your wallet access.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:18:45 AM

Myetherwallet.com, it is very user friendly and has complete guides about how to use it up to safety and privacy tips and concerns. I used it as a newbie and managed to easily learn how to use it plus its fast and can be synced easily with etherscan which scans the activity of my wallets in real time.

Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.
I most often use MyEtherWallet. It is also the most popular purse for Ethereum.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:30:40 AM

My choice is myetherwallet as i am using it from long and it is very easy to use and most populer eth wallet and ERC20 token compliant and safe. Always use private window to login your account for safety.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:37:45 AM

I use MyEtherwallet.com and it's safe and a nice storage for you're ethereum, Although you don't need a trezor to make it worth.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

I use MyEtherwallet.com and it's safe and a nice storage for you're ethereum, Although you don't need a trezor to make it worth.

i also use the same myetherwallet and also i suggest metamask it is also safe to use ive been using those wallet both .
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:06:31 AM

I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.

I'm using myetherwallet.com because I didn't want to download a whole lot of blockchain on my system and it's working well for me.

Yes myetherwallet is a good option for ERC20 tokens as well as Ethereum. You can have public address plus private key that must not be missed in any case. It can be used for all purposes.
Dexville

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

I already use MyEtherWallet secure and popular Etherum Wallet, easy to use, I think like Blockchain.info on bitcoin.
For cold storage or hardware wallets, maybe Trezor and ledger nano as a choice..
Raist

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:04 AM

Everybody using MEW simple because technologically this type of blockchain altcoin cannot run smoothly on user's computers. Hard wallets simply are not synchronizing consistently. Even if you have new hardware it does guarantee you a smooth work. For today Ethereum-type of crypto can supply users with good "home wallet" only for the cost of PoW.  
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

Most here said that myetherwallet.com is the easiest ETH wallet to use and I can say that I agree with them too because I am using it and so far its good because it can connect with hardware wallet too. There are others that are good ETH wallet too like jaxx, exodus, metamask.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

If you are gonna talked about the most convenient wallet and the easiest wallet to used if you are gonna hold some ethereum you are talking about the myetherwallet.com because from the name itself ether it is obviously pertaining into ethereum so that is the best wallet that suits the ethereum holders. And not just ethereum but all those altcoins so that would be very nice to you if you use this. And it is tried and tested by yours truly and all of my friends too and i am betting that almost the half of the ethereum holders used this too.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:53:17 PM

I use myetherwallet I think MEW is very easy to use to store ETH and other coin based on erc 20 even though I have never tried other wallet.
But you should be careful in using the wallet especially in entering private key not to put it on phishing site.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

I will also recommend you to use my ethereum wallet becaise it is the best and safest wallet to hold your ETHEREUM. You can search numbers of wallet but this MEW is the best known and popular too. You will get your private keys so that no one can hack your account .

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: