Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB @ 0.20 BTC + parcel -> Shipping to anywhere!  (Read 54520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 11:28:37 PM

I hope Friedcat release once for all more than 1000 units for 0.1 BTC.

discount prog is only to honor/compensate the early buyer
--> you can get max the quantity you bought for 0.89/0.99 or more

afaik Wink

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:49:39 AM

afaik Wink

can I get 4 from you for .2 as well?
hotwired007

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:52:10 AM

afaik Wink

what about the REALLY early buyers who bought at 2.1 each?

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:05:33 AM

afaik Wink

Read!

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:07:22 AM

afaik Wink

If you did not noticed, I got Block Erupter USBs for 0.1 BTC as compensation for my early buyers. I am still waiting Friedcat confirm he will ship the remaining quantity promised (70% of the original pre-orders). Moreover, I am quite convinced that Block Erupter USB sales are not going to keep it up for 0.89 BTC each. This price is out of question when compared with other devices being released by trustworthy ASIC vendors. If Friedcat or even you want to keep the sales flowing to clear the stocks, you will have to decrease the price to a very low threshold.

OutCast3k

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 08:24:57 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 08:47:40 AM by OutCast3k

afaik Wink

If you did not noticed, I got Block Erupter USBs for 0.1 BTC as compensation for my early buyers. I am still waiting Friedcat confirm he will ship the remaining quantity promised (70% of the original pre-orders). Moreover, I am quite convinced that Block Erupter USB sales are not going to keep it up for 0.89 BTC each. This price is out of question when compared with other devices being released by trustworthy ASIC vendors. If Friedcat or even you want to keep the sales flowing to clear the stocks, you will have to decrease the price to a very low threshold.

Roll Eyes

The promotional price of 0.10 btc is for those that purchased units at 0.99 or above, its been stated 100x over - but you keep ignoring that fact and misleading people. Yes the price will drop below the current price of 0.40 btc (its already lower than 0.89 btc as you mention), but it doesn't mean you'll have any right to distribute those units (like you currently are with a 100% markup) you're not even an official reseller!

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
hotwired007

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:35:50 AM

afaik Wink

Read!

Got a link to a relevant article? I keep finding misleading information.

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

LOL  Roll Eyes

The promotional price is for those that purchased units at 0.99 or above, its been stated 100x over - but you keep ignoring that fact and misleading people. Yes the price will drop, it doesn't mean you'll have any right to distribute those units (like you currently are at 100% profit) you're not an official reseller!

Please, show where exactly I am misleading people in my statements.

Otherwise I will assume you are casting a false accusation.
OutCast3k

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 08:58:12 AM

LOL  Roll Eyes

The promotional price is for those that purchased units at 0.99 or above, its been stated 100x over - but you keep ignoring that fact and misleading people. Yes the price will drop, it doesn't mean you'll have any right to distribute those units (like you currently are at 100% profit) you're not an official reseller!

Please, show where exactly I am misleading people in my statements.

Otherwise I will assume you are casting a false accusation.

Just look back over the past few pages... Look at the other people who have stated it also. Look at the comment before yours. People are confused by your statements, and feel mislead.

Would you like me to quote them?

*edit* Here is a few quotes from the past couple of pages:

Hey, if anything at least your misleading Subject drags more people into your thread, right?

Hey, if anything at least your misleading Subject drags more people into your thread, right?

I ordered 2 from you first batch - can I get 2 for 0.2 BTC each? or its too late now? Smiley

Filled out the form, but I'm not sure if I made the cutoff/followed the directions on the first page since they seem to be old!

So this is now closed?  was going to order 15 this evening Sad

hehe...this is THE most confusing group buy thread I've followed yet... I'm not even planning on ordering...I'm just following the thread to see what people are paying for erupters in different parts of the world but ya...I've no clue honestly what the rules are for this buy... Sad I joined the thread because of the price...but then only certain people can order...but then now they can only order so many and ya...glad I'm planning on getting mine elsewhere. No offense to the one running this thread as obviously things are getting done but wow what a mess... Sad

AGAIN, THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD IS VERY MISLEADING!!!  

You could at least mention it's only open to past purchasers...

AGAIN, THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD IS VERY MISLEADING!!!  

You could at least mention it's only open to past purchasers...

Yeah, could also update the thread to say "Closed"

I'm still gonna wait it out till I can buy some for 0.2 BTC

whats happening with the rest of us who bought BEs @ the original price?

afaik Wink

Read!

Got a link to a relevant article? I keep finding misleading information.

*edit* I'm also running a group buy and get several messages a day asking why you sell the units at 0.20 btc

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:05:11 AM

Just look back over the past few pages... Look at the other people who have stated it also. Look at the comment before yours. People are confused by your statements, and feel mislead.

I am waiting you show where I intentionally mislead people with my statements. Please, show me quotes where I did that, not quotes from people with genuine concerns about my trade. Do not think just because some people felt confused that means I was misleading people. If this is the base of your argument, your accusation is entirely false.
OutCast3k

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 09:07:33 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 10:30:24 AM by OutCast3k

I am waiting you show where I intentionally mislead people with my statements. Please, show me quotes where I did that, not quotes from people with genuine concerns about my trade. Do not think just because some people felt confused that means I was misleading people. If this is the base of your argument, your accusation is entirely false.

Roll Eyes if you say so.

*edit* i never said it was intentional, if you look at a post from myself some time ago, I said it was a communication issue.

*edit* how am I supposed to supply quotes of you ignoring something, and not providing the correct info?

trinsic

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:23:00 AM

Apparently the courier came today while I was home all day. Kind of disappointed in my local couriers...
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:38:43 AM

Roll Eyes if you say so.

*edit* i never said it was intentional, if you look at a post from myself some time ago, I said it was a communication issue.

Whatever... Where is the quotes where I produced a statement which supports your assertion that I "keep ignoring that fact and misleading people"?

Let me guess, you have none. Why? Because people was not mislead. There were few users which did not read my original post:

Well, I already did. I contacted Friedcat and he told I can order Block Erupter USBs to my buyer for 0.1 BTC. However Friedcat told me that he can only guarantee up 30 % of my buyers (I am not sure if that was his answer, so I am waiting a confirmation from him). He also told me that from 10th August he could guarantee that all buyers will get the Block Erupter USB for 0.1 BTC.

So, there is anyone interested?

As you can verify, I did said "MY" buyers twice, which implied the people which participated previously in my group buy. You can read all posts after this quote and you will notice that I discussed the situation with all people interested, including my buyers. When an user suggested that the title of the topic was wrong, I changed.

By the way, you was the user which relayed that quote:

Seriousilly, explain to me. If my goal was to bring as much people as possible to the thread, how I would benefit from this if I could only accept orders from a limited number of buyers?

*edit* I'm also running a group buy and get several messages a day asking why you sell the units at 0.20 btc

What the fuck? So you come here and cast false accusation on me because you received "several messages a day asking why" I "sell the units at 0.20 btc"?

Are you afraid that Friedcat could release more than 1000 units to me sell for 0.1 BTC + fee + parcel?

I am not selling anything at all. In fact, I am still waiting Friedcat confirm that he will honour the 70% remaining of pre-order made by my buyers.
augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:48:15 AM

Here, for everyone see what is going "behind the scenes" and to understand that what I say here is what I ask to Friedcat:

Hi,

Thank you very much for the quick delivery.

I have been receiving requests for many people interested to sell the Block Erupter USBs for a low price.

What deal you could offer to me?

I am really willing to support your business and sell as much as possible. I would work to sell up 1000 units as much I could. I have established a solid reputation as trader. So far I have no complains from all buyers in my group buy.

Augusto Croppo.

Hi,

Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeedcat!

Please, respond.

Grin

The competition is progressing:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276791.0;topicseen

Allow me sell a 1000 Block Erupter USB for a low price to clear your stock.

By the way, are you ready to complete the 0.1 BTC deal? I still have 70% of my buyers waiting for the reward.

Augusto Croppo.
OutCast3k

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2013, 10:14:46 AM

@Augusto Croppo, I didn't mean to upset you, I think there is a communication issue here. All the best.

augustocroppo (OP)
VIP

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:46:23 AM

@Augusto Croppo, I didn't mean to upset you, I think there is a communication issue here. All the best.

Well... I did get a bit upset because I really work hard to keep my reputation as best as possible. So, all right, no issues about your opinion regarding my practices. You are entitled to one and I respect that. Basically, we are in the same boat (ASICMiner), so there is no reason to we fight to sell the fish (Block Erupter USB). Perhaps you are right about my communication issue.

Best regards.
bitzip

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:26:02 PM

Are there any .20 Erupter in stock?   If not any ETA?

Do I need to place my order now or wait?

Lucko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:18:54 PM

In Augusto we trust...
bobsmith652

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 03:22:01 PM

Well... I did get a bit upset because I really work hard to keep my reputation as best as possible. So, all right, no issues about your opinion regarding my practices. You are entitled to one and I respect that. Basically, we are in the same boat (ASICMiner), so there is no reason to we fight to sell the fish (Block Erupter USB). Perhaps you are right about my communication issue.

Best regards.

I think he means the thread title doesn't specify that the 0.2BTC price is for your previous customers only.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:04:22 PM

afaik Wink

I think Friedcat released discount BEs or coupons with the idea they'd go to the early buyers who paid 1BTC or more so as to offset the rapid difficulty rise and low return at that price but at least one reseller having the units used those to pump up current sales almost halving his then already lower prices.  Since that wasn't what Friedcat indicated they were for, Friedcat may have stopped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: