Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum in 5 years  (Read 95659 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 08:26:12 AM

I don't think the price of ETH will change much until 2022 because now it's at the bottom and ETH will recover until 2022, but if you look at the updates, there should be 2 major updates until 2022.
If these updates became successful it can trigger the price of eth to soar high. Its been a while since the last time we saw the price reach over $500, though eth follow the growth of btc but its not enough to say it became bullish. Well we still have 2 years until 2022, many things can happen in crypto as a whole and we know btc influence the price of alts as well so there's still more to look forward.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 06:58:07 PM

...and this time around people will be more matured so they'll not dump right away ...

Haha! That's a good one!
Stixex.io

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 08:37:25 AM

I think Ethereum 2022 in price 1000$+ because day by day this user increase but supply limit.
supply limit ? There is no limit on ETH supply
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 01:59:23 PM

I think Ethereum 2022 in price 1000$+ because day by day this user increase but supply limit.
supply limit ? There is no limit on ETH supply

There is a practical limit.
https://blog.ethereum.org/2014/04/10/the-issuance-model-in-ethereum/
By approximately the year 2140, the issuance of BTC ceases and since some BTC will likely be lost each year, the monetary base of Bitcoin is expected to start shrinking at that point.

At approximately the same time, the expected rate of annual loss and destruction of ETH will balance the rate of issuance.  Under this dynamic, a quasi-steady state is reached and the amount of extant ETH no longer grows. If the demand for ETH is still growing at that point due to an expanding economy, prices will be in a deflationary regime.  This is not an existential problem for the system since ETH is theoretically infinitely divisible.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1447

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:07:21 AM

@bkbirge. What is this practical limit? It is similar to how Vitalik uses very complicated technical terms to confuse everyone and make it appear that he created a magical platform that will solve all the problems in the cryptospace.

However, there are some people who are seeing through these false claims.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:16:12 AM

...and this time around people will be more matured so they'll not dump right away ...

Haha! That's a good one!

This is going to happen, so if we ever think that once there is bull run and we dump again, forget that, instead, trust the process as soon we will be going to a bullish market, this pandemic will end and crypto will start to boom, bitcoin will rise, ETH will follow, that's the usual trend, nothing could break that.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 05:39:30 PM

Because of the coronavirus, I don't think ETH will change much, because a lot of planned targets will be moved, though what happens next, we'll soon find out.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:13:27 AM

Eth price in five years time, will be mind blowing. Am hopeful that eth will hit $3,000 by then. Although there might be a little bit changes in top altcoin, in which eth might loose her second spot in cryptocurrency and some other altcoin might take over.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HappyHelen

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:22:50 AM

Ethereum remains the second largest coin and the price will rise to the moon. It's unlikely to think the price will go over $2.000.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 06:57:58 PM

@bkbirge. What is this practical limit? It is similar to how Vitalik uses very complicated technical terms to confuse everyone and make it appear that he created a magical platform that will solve all the problems in the cryptospace.

However, there are some people who are seeing through these false claims.
Its easy to deceive when you do know that people arent really that tech savy or doesnt really know or does have interest on verifying things up.This is why we do really see criticism towards this project but somehow
it do able to sit down on 2nd spot on the entire market which i do say that they did it pretty well.  Smiley

Because of the coronavirus, I don't think ETH will change much, because a lot of planned targets will be moved, though what happens next, we'll soon find out.
Corona virus or not it doesnt matter because this isnt the primary criteria to consider when we do talk about price movement but somehow fundamentals
do really give some effect but not most of the time.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:56:36 PM

It all depends on the price of bitcoin in 2020, although soon there is a 2.0 update I think the price will not big pump, however ethereum will still follow the movements of bitcoin
That is definitely right if BTC starts increasing, no doubt altcoins will also rise up. But it seems BTC doesn't want still it. There is also another factor, which can affect the price of ETH so good. After launched ETH2.0 l think ETH will start increasing, maybe it will take a bit time, no exaggeration to say that it can happen near the end of the year.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 12:13:51 AM

yall think any current altcoins will be above $500 in 5 yrs?
maybe yes maybe not because anything can happen in the near future. for coins like Ethereum it is not difficult to go up more than $ 500 in five years if happens a large increase. everything depends on market conditions and prices on Bitcoin. maybe there are certain seasons and that is what many people by are waiting for.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:14:45 PM

I'm expecting ethereum to surpass it's previous all time high in 5 years time, perhaps it depends on how bitcoin move though, but in 5 years time bitcoin price would have soar thigh so I expect ethereum to follow suite also

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:57:26 PM

very fortunate if people have already sold their Ethereum at All Time High in early 2018, and those who have already bought in 2018 may be patient, because it might be possible to $ 1,000 in 2021  Smiley

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:00:41 PM

It all depends on the price of bitcoin in 2020, although soon there is a 2.0 update I think the price will not big pump, however ethereum will still follow the movements of bitcoin
l think we will see the best price of ETH at the end of the year, as you above mentioned ETH follows the movement of BTC as expected. No doubt every altcoin depends on the movement of BTC. When BTC starts to rise up, no doubt altcoins will also increase. But BTC is just around 9k, maybe it will take time BTC to rise up.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:20:58 PM

the increase in ethereum prices continues to look good there is no doubt if want to invest in ethereum ethereum has a high volume and I'm sure for long-term investment will provide a lot of profit
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:45:13 AM

the increase in ethereum prices continues to look good there is no doubt if want to invest in ethereum ethereum has a high volume and I'm sure for long-term investment will provide a lot of profit
I'm not sure about that because this coin is entirely dependent on Bitcoin and the value of Ethereum in the past year has not really improved, making me very depressed holding. I will wait until Ethereum 2.0 is released because if this news comes out then the price of ETH will increase but don't meet my initial expectations, then I will consider selling to ensure profit of yourself.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:00:26 AM

I'm not sure about that because this coin is entirely dependent on Bitcoin and the value of Ethereum in the past year has not really improved, making me very depressed holding. I will wait until Ethereum 2.0 is released because if this news comes out then the price of ETH will increase but don't meet my initial expectations, then I will consider selling to ensure profit of yourself.
Are you sure the update will improve the price of ETH in a short time? The hype might happen, but don't expect a large value. until now there has not been a good demand for ethereum. even the renewal agenda was delayed from the previous schedule.

Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:01:35 AM

The price of ethereum will continue to rise significantly, so to become a long-term investment for the next 5 years, ETH still has good potential in the cryptocurrency world.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:26:07 AM

The price of ethereum will continue to rise significantly, so to become a long-term investment for the next 5 years, ETH still has good potential in the cryptocurrency world.
There is a possibility or even more feasible that ethereum will make a sound of crypto industry on coming 5 years since almost of the new coins are ether based contract and significantly there are now more investments using ethereum so its worth having more ethereum in our wallet for investment.

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: