Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] Primalbase: Distributed Workspace for Tech Community  (Read 62583 times)
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:42:42 AM

Oh you guys think Sylon is a good honest guy. But he is just a scammer that makes out rules to advantage himself.
Personally i think Sylon is a good and professional manager. His work is fast and keep informing any update to all participants.
But i'm still wondering about this.
Btw, who are 3 best posters in signature campaign?

yes agree. he never fails to inform and update everyone. and also he manage to update his reports in time, like the updates on spreadsheet.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:59:59 AM

Oh you guys think Sylon is a good honest guy. But he is just a scammer that makes out rules to advantage himself.
Personally i think Sylon is a good and professional manager. His work is fast and keep informing any update to all participants.
But i'm still wondering about this.
Btw, who are 3 best posters in signature campaign?

atchoum6760 is one from the list of best posters for this signature campaign and the rest 2 I could not identify from the sheet.
radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:37:59 AM

about the Twitter campaign
i cannot see the stakes at spreadsheets
is it not yet calculated ?
Probably, there is a lot of work for community manager, checking, validating and counting these forms. You should have  some patience.

Twitter campaign stakes will be calculated very soon! Thanks for your patience. Wink

Look at the translation bounties, there are 8 pbt allocated for this bounty and he takes %25 of them with French. There are like 7-8 more crowded local forums on bitcointalk. Why? Because he made a stupid rule of giving %90 of the stakes to first 5 people that contributed and somehow he put his translations on the first place in minute of each other. Magically. Makes so much sense to give %90 of the translation bounties to minor languages. I'll post a scam accusation thread for this because it just isn't right and a guy who manages a bounty campaign in his own favor should never manage a bounty campaign again.

Don't be stupid, As I see there is nothing wrong with stake count, Every one got what they deserved.  Sylon is probably one of the best  community/bounty manager from BitcoinTalk. Making such statements it doesn't make you smart. About "minor languages" I have nothing to say, may be just : no local forum subsection - no translation.

Look at the translation bounties, there are 8 pbt allocated for this bounty and he takes %25 of them with French. There are like 7-8 more crowded local forums on bitcointalk. Why? Because he made a stupid rule of giving %90 of the stakes to first 5 people that contributed and somehow he put his translations on the first place in minute of each other. Magically. Makes so much sense to give %90 of the translation bounties to minor languages. I'll post a scam accusation thread for this because it just isn't right and a guy who manages a bounty campaign in his own favor should never manage a bounty campaign again.

you don't even have a single translation with this account!! next time use your real account,
don't be a fucking pussy  Tongue Tongue

you don't even have a single translation with this account!! next time use your real account,

Hahaha. Very butt-hurt AF! And it is a little bit degrading on his post regarding on the majority of bounty token are goes to his so called "minor language" which I highly doubted if there is a major language besides English? Those who gets high stakes on translation deserves it because they give time and effort. And based on his post history, He is turkish.I hope that Sylon has the backup for all participants who apply on translation.  Grin

Thanks for your support guys! I appreciate it.
Curiously enough, I receive this type of comment from a Turkish member after we found a massive multi-accounts user in Turkish local forum and banned all of his accounts... I love haters! Cheesy

@radnom: This first-come-first-served model was putted in place to get very good quality translations in a quick time. Why ? Because when you don't put time limit, it's not rare to receive translations a long time after reservation, or simply never receive it.
In addition, I don't see where is the problem, because I respected all the rules. A very motivated French participant could have translated all the asked content in one night and taken all of my stakes. End of the story.

To all the idiots that support Sylon, can't you see he made a rule that would benefit himself? Its so obvious. If you are to give extra stakes you give it to most important languages like Chinese and Russian. Do you guys think its normal he is getting %25 of all translation bounties to himself like this?

To Sylon, pretty simple, you could put a 3 day rule like the other campaigns and you would still get translations in time, like the other campaigns does. Your reasoining is just not valid. And no other French translator could be faster than you because you put up the translations in 2 hours, meaning you've already translated everything before actually openning the thread. So before starting to campaign, you decided a rule to get %25 of all translation bounties. You think you are safe with these multi account ass lickers but you are not. I might even take this to scam accusations.

veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:05:46 AM

To all the idiots that support Sylon, can't you see he made a rule that would benefit himself? Its so obvious. If you are to give extra stakes you give it to most important languages like Chinese and Russian. Do you guys think its normal he is getting %25 of all translation bounties to himself like this?

To Sylon, pretty simple, you could put a 3 day rule like the other campaigns and you would still get translations in time, like the other campaigns does. Your reasoining is just not valid. And no other French translator could be faster than you because you put up the translations in 2 hours, meaning you've already translated everything before actually openning the thread. So before starting to campaign, you decided a rule to get %25 of all translation bounties. You think you are safe with these multi account ass lickers but you are not. I might even take this to scam accusations.
Take it easy! He is a good manager, very quickly doing his job. And some managers can not count and make a table for a month. Very simple rule: do not like, do not participate.
benedictonathan

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

Do we have any news when PBT will be added to MYETHERWALLET Website? Thanks inadvance.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
andrearz

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

Will the primalbase distribution be long?
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:10:18 AM

about the Twitter campaign
i cannot see the stakes at spreadsheets
is it not yet calculated ?
Probably, there is a lot of work for community manager, checking, validating and counting these forms. You should have  some patience.

Twitter campaign stakes will be calculated very soon! Thanks for your patience. Wink

Don't be stupid, As I see there is nothing wrong with stake count, Every one got what they deserved.  Sylon is probably one of the best  community/bounty manager from BitcoinTalk. Making such statements it doesn't make you smart. About "minor languages" I have nothing to say, may be just : no local forum subsection - no translation.

Hahaha. Very butt-hurt AF! And it is a little bit degrading on his post regarding on the majority of bounty token are goes to his so called "minor language" which I highly doubted if there is a major language besides English? Those who gets high stakes on translation deserves it because they give time and effort. And based on his post history, He is turkish.I hope that Sylon has the backup for all participants who apply on translation.  Grin

Thanks for your support guys! I appreciate it.
Curiously enough, I receive this type of comment from a Turkish member after we found a massive multi-accounts user in Turkish local forum and banned all of his accounts... I love haters! Cheesy

@radnom: This first-come-first-served model was putted in place to get very good quality translations in a quick time. Why ? Because when you don't put time limit, it's not rare to receive translations a long time after reservation, or simply never receive it.
In addition, I don't see where is the problem, because I respected all the rules. A very motivated French participant could have translated all the asked content in one night and taken all of my stakes. End of the story.

How come that this is can be considered as scam anyway? The manager didn't scam any money from any participants here and he didn't hold the funds for the bounty either. I get your point but just drop it. I don't see any wrong move by the manager by setting the rule in that manner.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

How to see my PBT on Waves wallet.. I cannot see anywhere.. Neither on Waves DEX..

redistribution of tokens is on  Monday July 3, at 12:00 (UTC)

distribution for investor in next couple hours
dont know about the bounty distribution

maybe later after all distribution for investor complete
just wait sit and relax mate

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

Does anyone know the value for 1 PBT in satoshi?becuse i'm really curios to know what price will have PBT once it is available in exchanges.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

btcrocks

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:43:42 AM

How to see my PBT on Waves wallet.. I cannot see anywhere.. Neither on Waves DEX..

redistribution of tokens is on  Monday July 3, at 12:00 (UTC)

distribution for investor in next couple hours
dont know about the bounty distribution

maybe later after all distribution for investor complete
just wait sit and relax mate

Yes you are right,there is no update about bounty distribution as of now and I think Sylon can confirm this once all the bounty stakes are calculated for all the campaigns.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:46:53 AM

Sylon today distrubition is just for ico owners right? When we will receive bounty shares? Is it scheduled?
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

Does anyone know the value for 1 PBT in satoshi?becuse i'm really curios to know what price will have PBT once it is available in exchanges.
1 PBT is equal to 5 BTC, that is the ico price, but if you participated on the first day of during its ICO 1 pbt valued for only 3 btc. and if the exchanges become available i think its price will increase and that is possible because this project is a good one so we just have to wait for it, be patient and keep watching about this Smiley

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:07:30 PM

1 PBT is equal to 5 BTC, that is the ico price, but if you participated on the first day of during its ICO 1 pbt valued for only 3 btc. and if the exchanges become available i think its price will increase and that is possible because this project is a good one so we just have to wait for it, be patient and keep watching about this Smiley
It will be traded with the rate over (5 btc in 1 PBT) because the supply is very low and the investors are very confident
with the sold out ICO. The question for me now is where and when it will be trading, hope to see it soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

It will be traded with the rate over (5 btc in 1 PBT) because the supply is very low and the investors are very confident
with the sold out ICO. The question for me now is where and when it will be trading, hope to see it soon.
all of here are waiting for that, and hoping that it will be place on good exchanging sites such as polo or bittrex, since it is a good project and there's a lot of people participated on it. imagine, it takes only a day to finished its ICO and every minute of that ICO, a lot of token are being sold. i think its price will also increase since there is a lot of people who didn't have a chance to participate in ico will take that opportunity.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrongos

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

all of here are waiting for that, and hoping that it will be place on good exchanging sites such as polo or bittrex, since it is a good project and there's a lot of people participated on it. imagine, it takes only a day to finished its ICO and every minute of that ICO, a lot of token are being sold. i think its price will also increase since there is a lot of people who didn't have a chance to participate in ico will take that opportunity.

I totally agree with your opinion
Those who can participate in this project are the lucky one

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BOAEDAN

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

I can not wait to see this coin coming in the market
Hopefully there is no delay distribution

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

I can not wait to see this coin coming in the market
Hopefully there is no delay distribution

Everything will be fine, just relax and enjoy  Cheesy
sarabanda

Activity: 835

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:10:03 PM

To twitter participants no paid Huh
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

Hello Sylon any updates on the Bounty reward? and how long would it take to get into our accounts Smiley Thanks in advance sylon!

Still, congratulations on the ICO for the whole PrimalBase team!  

Djanggo

Activity: 337

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

To twitter participants no paid Huh
Stake is still calculated,please be patient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: