Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54010 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:58:25 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think bill gates is one of them https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-billionaire-bill-gates-donald-trump/
Hes an investor but i dont know how much he put on bitcoin.
We don't even know but perhaps they can invest in BTC because they have the money and its isn't impossible. They can afford what they can because they have the source and can play with their money. Billionaires are wiser than we think that's why they always make themselves useful and look a normal or ordinary person in society. So I believe that billionaires do invest in BTC.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

This is quite interesting because usually a milliarder is already living luxury, but if invest in bitcoin this is a common thing even though the person is milliarder.
Bitcoin is for public so anyone can use it and invest there.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:33:07 PM

I do not know if a billionaire also invests in bitcoin, but the sure thing when you invest in bitcoin is the best way to make a profit
Billionaire are willing to invest into bitcoin because they are searching for new technology to make there profit double so they are investing into bitcoin and gaining a lot of profit from bitcoin. There are many users of bitcoin which is belong to bitcoin. For example Bill Gates and Mark Zukerburg.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

Some individuals definitely, but the real grow will start when fund and banks will come, I mean not like shorting, but with real money and longterm investment.
hantei

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

I think yes, some of individual billionare are investing here in bitcoin.
sheamus10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:03 AM

I do not know if a billionaire also invests in bitcoin, but the sure thing when you invest in bitcoin is the best way to make a profit
Billionaire are willing to invest into bitcoin because they are searching for new technology to make there profit double so they are investing into bitcoin and gaining a lot of profit from bitcoin. There are many users of bitcoin which is belong to bitcoin. For example Bill Gates and Mark Zukerburg.
Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg is one of bitcoin users, but is it possible he will invest heavily in bitcoin.this is very surprising considering they also certainly invest in real world.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:24 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Billionaires are living the happiest life in the world i think and they do not really need to work since they already have so much money. The reason why everyone wants to earn bitcoins is because of its value and to live an easier life when they get old.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:20:38 AM

i think yes, they should be already have Bitcoin if they know about bitcoin. if they don't know anything about bitcoin, where did they go? another planet? they must be have advisors who are really smart people. there is no way they not have any bitcoin yet. 

It's almost impossible that billionnaires aren't aware of bitcoin. These people became billionnaires and continue to be billionnaires because they know how to make money. And bitcoin has recently been making waves on money making. If regular people are investing and making money with their meager capital, how much more for these filthy rich dudes.
Very impossible! They are well informed, they are always on the net, CNBC, Forbes etc, looking out for changes going on and how they can tap into it. They have been hearing about Bitcoin and they have been doing a lot of research and these guys have the bucks to invest knowing it is a very awesome risk worth taking.
I think seeing bitcoin prices continue to skyrocketed! I do not think that rich or billionaires people will ignore bitcoin. but this is an opportunity for them to become richer even a few times richer. even the IMF began to take into account bitcoin as a large commodity. so I guess there are many rich people who have joined and invested in bitcoin. I'm sure they will not waste this great opportunity
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:49:37 AM

Yes they will invest because this is their fashion to always look for opportunities to make their wealth or assets to become more and stable too specially that bitcoin now is becoming more popular in which investing is always in their favor because they have plenty of reserves to be use as their capital for a certain business.The most popular billionaire who invest to bitcoin is Mr. Bill Gates.
Exactly! Every business man is always looking for opportunity and trust me, they have done their assignments and they know truly well, that currency and the way we spend is evolving. IMF woman the other day, though did not state if she is holding or not, but said so many things that made me believe most of them are just trying to play safe from the public, knowing their position. These guys are smart and they know how to make use of opportunities.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:12:10 AM

Billionaires are living the happiest life in the world i think and they do not really need to work since they already have so much money. The reason why everyone wants to earn bitcoins is because of its value and to live an easier life when they get old.

Well if anyone would have enough money to affect bitcoin movement with their buys and sells, those would be billionnaires. These people know how to make money in every way and bitcoin is something that they can't miss for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

Well if anyone would have enough money to affect bitcoin movement with their buys and sells, those would be billionnaires. These people know how to make money in every way and bitcoin is something that they can't miss for sure
Yup! Although as far as I know some billionaires have alert about the bubble price of Bitcoin, but they still investing into it and do not ignore any opportunity from Bitcoin. They are rich man, if they still want to invest in this currency, why do we need to fear about the future of Bitcoin, is right? Follow the whale and rich man is the basic knowledge for trade and investment.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:46:07 AM

I think yes... Because bitcoin is all of us and who are interested in bitcoin. Because someday bitcoin is so useful. Bitcoin is Life!
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:08:01 AM

We cannot say all billionaires are alike thus we cannot generalize them. However, I think a good number of them do invest in Bitcoins. This is presupposing they want to channel their investments to different businesses on the premise that the risks they take are well distributed. But regardless of their investments, I do not think it will affect Bitcoin investors' interests on Bitcoins per se. 
There are many billionaires in the world dude. I think there must be at least some people who invest in bitcoin. I'm sure their ability to analyze a commodity is good enough so they will definitely invest in bitcoin and other things billionaires have a lot of money of course they will use their money to allocate to various commodities including bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

We cannot say all billionaires are alike thus we cannot generalize them. However, I think a good number of them do invest in Bitcoins. This is presupposing they want to channel their investments to different businesses on the premise that the risks they take are well distributed. But regardless of their investments, I do not think it will affect Bitcoin investors' interests on Bitcoins per se. 
There are many billionaires in the world dude. I think there must be at least some people who invest in bitcoin. I'm sure their ability to analyze a commodity is good enough so they will definitely invest in bitcoin and other things billionaires have a lot of money of course they will use their money to allocate to various commodities including bitcoin.

The billionaires are smart in managing their money and they know when to invest their money and that is why the billionaires invested in bitcoin because they know the potential of bitcoin and for sure they already made a lot of profit and for example is Bill Gates who is the owner of the company called Microsoft who is obviously enjoying his profits right now.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:09:01 PM

Billionaires are the ones who are having a huge amount of money in their accounts. In my opinion, it is billionaires who are taking the maximum benefits of bitcoins as these are having sufficient amount that they can afford buying of bitcoins. There will be hardly any billionaire who knows about bitcoin and is not investing in it. They are making more money by investing in bitcoin.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

I think no.For they have no time joining.And they had  other things to do.And they have billions what more they can ask?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:49:20 AM

It's not that I think they are investing in bitcoin, I know.

Winlkevoss brothers who were a strong part of inventing facebook, are early adopters and start buying bitcoins from about 2011.

Dan Bilzerian has made a twit about bitcoin, and he is a billionaire.

Bill gates also has some bitcoins, and we all know who bill gates is.

And I think that there are many more that didn't reveal themself to public yet.
Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:55:14 AM

Of course they invest in Bitcoins. They would not be bilionaires if they didn't go where money is, and this days its easy to make sweet profit from Bitcoin. Maybe not all of them, but I guess that there are those smart ones that see potential in Bitcoin and support it by investing. Reputation of Bitcoin is growing, and with that number of people that have hear and know about Bitcoin.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

These guys are made riches by focusing on where the money is. They can afford financial advisors who conduct research for them and calculate the level of risks involved. Bitcoin has been around for years now, and things are looking good as well, so there is a big chance that even billionaires invest on bitcoin.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:24 AM

Absolutely, that not only the rich and millionaires are investing bitcoin but the billionaires as well and most of them are famous like Bill Gates which a Microsoft founder, we have Sir Richard Branson which is a Virgin group founder, and Eric Schmidt in which a Google CEO. These are just some but famous billionaires who invest in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin have a future and did not waste this opportunity to double their wealth.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: