Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54014 times)
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Sure, just look for some millionaires who made statements about it.

This is part of the risk diversification on investment.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:09:51 PM

I think the fact that billionaires know Bitcoin is a sure thing. They are big businessmen, investors, and Bitcoin is one of the big investment channels so it's obvious they know Bitcoin. As for whether they have invested in Bitcoin, I'm not sure. But many billionaires have made positive comments about Bitcoin. Maybe some billionaires will invest in it because Bitcoin may be profitable for them, even some billionaires have become richer thanks to Bitcoin
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Surely they know, how many times newspaper print bitcoin to be topic of economy news.
It been published by cnn in article about how billionare interesting invest on it
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/20/investing/mike-novogratz-bets-big-on-bitcoin-ether-blockchain/index.html
and still many more.
s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:01:03 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think yes they also invested on bitcoin they know what are good on bitcoin that is why many billionaires and millionaires are invest on bitcoin.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:39:49 PM

Billionaires has this altitude of monopolizing and being part of everything happening in the world, they even think that what the world could offer they must have a share with it. So at that observation i have, its obvious i do believe they are  part of bitcoin world. And the worst thing maybe they are the one who has the bigger piece of it.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:48:28 PM

Well if a common person is investing in Bitcoin even in that case we can not trace it so do you think we can find out what billionaires are investing? Mark Zuckerberg bought a domain name from cyber squatter which was named about his daughter and in that case, the seller was unaware that he is selling the domain name indirectly to the Mark Zuckerberg. When it comes to the opinion, if we can see values in investing in Bitcoin then why don't they will see it?
My guess is Yes because they are the ones who are risk takers, wants to explore other things and surely invest in a right way. They have lots of extra money. For sure they will invest it on different banks and on bitcoin too!
Yeah of course rich people are great risk takers, they know which one is risky but still profitable, that's why they choose and use bitcoin? Because they see fluctuations as a risk but the potential for large bitcoins that make them interested in investing
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:15:23 AM

In my opinion, yes, billionaires also invest in bitcoin because if an ordinary person with limited funds already invest in bitcoin,  billionaires also can do that because they posses the capabilities and qualities of the investors of having more funds to invest.

In the business world, billionaires are the controller of their assets funds etc.

In cryptocurrency world,  Is it possible that billionaires can control the level of bitcoin, etc. ?

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
Many videos are proving that big time people like bill gates are investing in bitcoin so I would say yes besides there are more people that is rich called whales that holding a massive amount of bitcoin so I think that is why bitcoin price is so high because of the billionaires that are holding the bitcoin.
Absolutely right! I can remember the same story like bill gates. Many of them Billionaire say that, they put some money into digital currencies, particularly in Bitcoin (10% of his money). Surely, they hold bitcoin and other potential digital currencies as It's the best investment.

Well, Bitcoin is considered as digital gold, so it only makes sense to make a certain percent of your income into Bitcoin.

Just don't put all your eggs in one basket, as they say. Wink
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:47:34 AM

Maybe others know bitcoin but they didn't try it because they are a rich people already. I think they focus only in their career on how they earn and become a billionaire.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:48:30 AM

Maybe others know bitcoin but they didn't try it because they are a rich people already. I think they focus only in their career on how they earn and become a billionaire.

or maybe they already invest before us but they don't give any info or any statement to the public because i think they want to invest in bitcoin with silent and only they will know. its not strange if billionaires invest their money in btc because they only want their funds more bigger so they can donate their money in many foundations.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:32:38 AM

or maybe they already invest before us but they don't give any info or any statement to the public because i think they want to invest in bitcoin with silent and only they will know. its not strange if billionaires invest their money in btc because they only want their funds more bigger so they can donate their money in many foundations.
yes i agree because some of the other rich  people didnt want a staring investment.so they invest in silent way.but some other rich people that have a big business .from the start or from their generation.i think they will never have  to waste thier time on it.even shall we say they know about bitcoin but i think they cant work for it because they were too busy.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:40:55 AM

yes i agree because some of the other rich  people didnt want a staring investment.so they invest in silent way.but some other rich people that have a big business .from the start or from their generation.i think they will never have  to waste thier time on it.even shall we say they know about bitcoin but i think they cant work for it because they were too busy.
yes Ronaldcoin2017 we are almost the same belief factor maybe rich people didnt invest bitcoin because of thier busy on thier ways of living.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:27:58 AM

I think the bilioners currently have invested their money for bitcoin. Because not a few of them are interested about the future of bitcoin that may be able to provide benefits to them. But this time they are still working behind the scenes and they didn't want to show it with a many of reasons.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:16:21 AM

I am thinking the same because they are already rich and do not need to venture to something that will waste some of their time.  Not actually waste but I mean, to think of bitcoin is not their thing.  They know it for sure because they are well informed on what are the happenings in the world especially to the new things in technology and to finances.  They are maybe richer if you will combine all those bitcoins in circulation. 
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:27:49 AM

I am thinking the same because they are already rich and do not need to venture to something that will waste some of their time.  Not actually waste but I mean, to think of bitcoin is not their thing.  They know it for sure because they are well informed on what are the happenings in the world especially to the new things in technology and to finances.  They are maybe richer if you will combine all those bitcoins in circulation. 
For us to have a similar or near conclusion about that as an example put yourself in their status right now think that you are curious or already know bitcoins it is systematically a big advantage in many things ,in the future it will be almost circulated and use to buy send money and billionaires will more in need on it .First was their own transactions the privacy ,next is their savings they can actually put it in a hardware no one can steal unless they know its private keys , and lastly billionaires don't stop making money just see Floyd Mayweather in the news promoted an Ico .that was a clear point that billionaires still investing not only in their own but for their family .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
dream_maker82

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

I do not know the answer to this question, but I think that some wealthy people also invest in bitcoin in order to earn even more money. At least I would not miss this opportunity in their place.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

considering the junk some of these vc guys back they'd be crazy not to throw a little play money at it.

i do wonder how much actual hard cash some of these billionaires have. paper wealth is very different from accessible wealth.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

considering the junk some of these vc guys back they'd be crazy not to throw a little play money at it.

i do wonder how much actual hard cash some of these billionaires have. paper wealth is very different from accessible wealth.
Those billionaires maybe never stopped on making money, when we already have some capital it will be easy to make it more by just using our minds and trying out those seems successful investments and since cryptos were indeed pipular now they might be the reason for the success of the ICO.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:00:21 PM

Those billionaires maybe never stopped on making money, when we already have some capital it will be easy to make it more by just using our minds and trying out those seems successful investments and since cryptos were indeed pipular now they might be the reason for the success of the ICO.

It is not really that easy. There are many billionaires who have run their businesses to the ground, just because of hubris. People who don't have money think that billionaires' lives are to be envied, but that is not really the case.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

It could be that he is infesting in bitcoin, because everyone can invest in bitcoin, which is important to have the will and capital for bitcoin investment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: