Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54023 times)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:11:55 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
In my own personal opinion, i think there are still billionaires who still invest in bitcoin because they are not still contemted to there money so they want to earn more by using bitcoin. I think only some or few billionaires knows about bitcoin because most billionaires just sit around and waiting for there money to come.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:13:42 PM

Yes I do believe there is billionaire investing in Bitcoin. I remember to have red this out someday. But I think it is just a start before they realise Bitcoin will be the prefered way to hide offshore money in a few years. At that time you will have them all on board Grin !
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

In these times where billionaires are incredibly open-minded with investments and trades? Yes, I believe they do invest in BTC, and even anticipating on other cryptocurrencies as well.
definitely i am sure that billionaires invest their money in btc but i am not sure that they will tell to public. they have money to invest, they can buy much of bitcoin without other people know. because for them this is the right place to do the business and and make their money more profitable in the future.and through this way they can make their own coin and mining farms ..
verygusmansyah

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:27:55 PM

of course I think billionaires also invest in BTC

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:48:00 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

I believe billionaires would be involved one way or the other because being a billionaire by virtue of work or inheritance means a lot of risk people are not seeing or tapping into is being taken by the decision maker in which I feel bitcoin is also one of such as those of us who are involved are taking and the billionaires while some are seating on the fence waiting for the "ponzi scheme" to fail.

I also do believe that billionaires have set their sites on bitcoin. It's not a bad thing to do since the price point of bitcoin, especially now is very high, and it actually continues to increase reaching more than the 10k mark. Also, billionaires have more asset to invest in the bitcoin market that small-time players don't have.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

I believe billionaires would be involved one way or the other because being a billionaire by virtue of work or inheritance means a lot of risk people are not seeing or tapping into is being taken by the decision maker in which I feel bitcoin is also one of such as those of us who are involved are taking and the billionaires while some are seating on the fence waiting for the "ponzi scheme" to fail.

I also do believe that billionaires have set their sites on bitcoin. It's not a bad thing to do since the price point of bitcoin, especially now is very high, and it actually continues to increase reaching more than the 10k mark. Also, billionaires have more asset to invest in the bitcoin market that small-time players don't have.
Yes definitely billionaires do invest in bitcoin.They know about the profit margins that bitcoin gives in a short period of time.The difference between a common man and a billionaire is that the billionaire is ready to take risk and already has a plan.He has all the knowledge about the market and knows where will be the profit margin high.The common man is not ready to accept change very quickly.But to earn money one must take risk.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

Of course billionaires invest in bitcoins. He will not miss the opportunity while he still has a lot of money. Because the investment in bitcoin is very good.

smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Answer for your question is yes. Bitcoin is a good place to invest money and there we have a lot of sharks with a huge capital.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:26:36 AM

If not all then some of the millionaires and billionaires invest and trade in bitcoin .
Bitcoin is not hidden from such people who are actively and successfully involved in the market place . The growing value and demand of bitcoin is not hidden from any of the renowned billionaire . I think many of them invests and trade in bitcoin but they does not show and publicize it in front of people because its still not legal in their countries and moreover they don't want to risk their business and empire.
Example, if Bill Gates or other billionaire show their balance in Bitcoin, do you think the price of Bitcoin increase or not if they have invest in Bitcoin? Only that, the price of Bitcoin can breakout $10,000 in this year, I am sure no good news better than these people invest in Bitcoin
If the billionare show their bitcoin balance to the public, this will automatically show the bitcoin trust itself.
Do they really support bitcoin investing or they just want to try it out.
whether they are billionare using bitcoin to trade too, I don't think so, some of them just might buy bitcoin for long term investment only. It will certainly have an impact on bitcoin prices in the market. price can break out $10,000 in this year, why not.

Yes indeed they are going to invest in bitcoin because they have plenty of money and they don’t care about it if case if they lose even they don’t care but as we know that investors are going to invest their money in huge quantity so they are going to take a huge profit from it and now they have invested their money in real estate.
danielnamit

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

Yes I think but not all rich know about the bitcoin because some rich choose investing in more bigger and more reliable companies like bank. Also they prefer buying stock unlike bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

Perhaps, there is a billionaire people who also investing into bitcoin anyhow, As long as they see something that they are going to have money in the business whether it is online or public business they will take the opportunity to have it due to they money maker.
Businessmen don’t miss any chance to invest and earn a lot in his life. Bitcoin is extremely expensive and middle class cannot afford bitcoin to buy. It is only billionaires who invest in bitcoin and availing chance to make huge money for future. Billionaires keep hold bitcoin for long time because they don’t need to sell it due to panic of decrease in price.

Basically billionaires are real businessmen and they know the tactics of business and in this regard they don’t care of loss in business nor get panic in business behavior.
Exactly, The only ones who are having this much of money to buy some good number of bitcoins are none other than the billionaires.

They actually are in a position to come and invest their money into bitcoin. I am very much sure that all the billionaires who do know about bitcoin certainly does invest their money into bitcoin. They know the worth of bitcoin and they are going to get more money in future by doing so.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

yes very many billionaires out there who are glancing at and start investing in bitcoin world, they are getting bored and saturated if only investment in gold or oil or USD, they glance at new investment place like bitcoin.
Yes indeed they are going to invest here and I know a lot of rich people who are investing in bitcoin and some of them have given money to other people to use it in bitcoin and in my country there are some of billionaire who are investing in bitcoin and now they have make their money double and now they are investing in real estate because bitcoin is now totally safe and sound for investment and you can invest here as much as you can.
There are many billionaires who are investing large money into bitcoin and I am pretty sure that they hold the maximum amount of bitcoin because rich people have strongest urge of becoming richer than poor ones. Bitcoin is moreover providing them the best option of hiding their money in a safe way. They are not liable to pay high taxes which are ultimately sued in wars, terrorism etc.
michaelmourmans

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

for th time being within mynation, don't have to make tax payments simply because bitcoin contes to be illegal. maybe if bitcoin is lawful can established tax.inu e
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

I do believe that millionaires and even billionaires invest in Bitcoins. Just a few weeks ago, "Jack Ma" held a conference here in our country as part of his participation in ASEAN. He introduce the good effects of this digital currency to one country's economy, driven businesses (investors) to start accepting BTC into their business. Also before him, one well-known businessman already construct a company to develop our own local wallet, which is by now called "coins.ph". This local wallet makes things convenient for us to buy BTC's or withdraw them (cash out). We can also use our coins to pay for utilities such as electricity, water, cable, mobile plan and even tuition fees.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

I do believe that millionaires and even billionaires invest in Bitcoins. Just a few weeks ago, "Jack Ma" held a conference here in our country as part of his participation in ASEAN. He introduce the good effects of this digital currency to one country's economy, driven businesses (investors) to start accepting BTC into their business. Also before him, one well-known businessman already construct a company to develop our own local wallet, which is by now called "coins.ph". This local wallet makes things convenient for us to buy BTC's or withdraw them (cash out). We can also use our coins to pay for utilities such as electricity, water, cable, mobile plan and even tuition fees.
They surely invested in bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency because this is the best option for doing an investment rather than the stock market because as you can see that the cryptocurrencies are moving up faster than the most of the people and that is why billionaires and other millionaires already invested in bitcoin even a few years ago.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

Probably yes! I believe that they are aware to bitcoin and they are also doing bitcoin investment. I know that hey are aware also that they can make more profit if they will do bitcoin investment.
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

I'm sure many milliaders are investing in bitcoin, because bitcoin provides benefits to those who have large capital like milliaders, just by buying and storing bitcoin can benefit.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

Yes definitely billionaires do invest in bitcoin.They know about the profit margins that bitcoin gives in a short period of time.The difference between a common man and a billionaire is that the billionaire is ready to take risk and already has a plan.He has all the knowledge about the market and knows where will be the profit margin high.The common man is not ready to accept change very quickly.But to earn money one must take risk.
At least those billionaire who understand technology or have some tech background will definitely not miss this chance. There are many Technology tycoons who have appreciated Bitcoin and are holding it also. For example, Microsoft has been accepting bitcoin since 2014 for the services it provides. Bill Gates praised Bitcoin and so does the co-founder of Apple. Famous companies like uber accepted Bitcoin.
Trant

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

They are not so dumb they know that is going around the world. So i suppose that they have already bought some bitcoins and they are saving it for the future to make more money.
Some of them have also invested in altcoins, because the money they are spending is not a lot of money for them.
`abe

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:21:53 PM

Definitely, it is a free world and no one would stop anyone and mostly, they will not necessarily have to announce to the whole world that they are into bitcoin.
Most of them would not since they will not really want any unnecessary attention on themselves anyway. These guys are smart and they have the funds and it would not cost them anything to risk a certain amount of money to invest into a technology that sure would make a lot of difference in the finance sector.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: