Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54016 times)
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

In my opinion, of course they know what bitcoin is. Maybe they invest already more in bitcoin than money in real life.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:34:31 PM

why not? of course, billionaires invest in btc. because bitcoin lot of profitable. It's make us better life.

cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:29:03 PM

In my opinion, of course they know what bitcoin is. Maybe they invest already more in bitcoin than money in real life.
i am in two opinion in this question because if they are already  billionaires then whey they are going to invest?and on other side.if they want more money then I am sure that billionaires are more interested in bitcoin to invest. I think we have a good example of bill gates who shows his interest in bitcoin and some people are even claiming that he already have investment in bitcoin, I think they have more good opportunity to make more money from here, because they can afford to purchase a good amount of bitcoin that a normal or middle class people cannot afford.but i think this is good opportunity to become billionaires.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

We will hear a lot of loud speeches in the future from most rich people in the world about bitcoin and cryptocurrency for sure. It's a matter of time. But I don't think they all interested to promote bitcoin right now. Some of them surely is interested because they bought enough volume. But some of them will keep it silent until they buy enough.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

I think it's very possible, as we know that bitcoin prices continue to rise, making me believe that to become a billionaires with bitcoin is very easy to dare to take the decision to buy bitcoin now.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:47:59 PM

Definitely yes, there are billionaires that invests in Bitcoin. Because of its potential and they knew the market because of their status in life. It easy for a billionaire to invest a millions and it wont affect their status if the price falls. They are billionaires because they know how to manipulate and circulate their money. I bet Bill Gates has his known Bitcoin wallet account.
Yes billionaires are investing in bitcoin and there is no chance of any mistake from its users because bitcoin have two things which can take you to highest position and that is time and its price because billionaires are investing here a very big amount of money and their profit is also very high so they are playing here very carefully and I’m also investing here from last three years which help me a lot and now some of my friends also join bitcoin.
gorjanox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:12:06 PM

I don't see any reason why not as we can see that bitcoin is the most promising investment of all time this year. As I what I have researched, billionaires have already invested in bitcoin in previous years which cause to become richer as they are currently holding it.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:37 PM

Definitely yes, there are billionaires that invests in Bitcoin. Because of its potential and they knew the market because of their status in life. It easy for a billionaire to invest a millions and it wont affect their status if the price falls. They are billionaires because they know how to manipulate and circulate their money. I bet Bill Gates has his known Bitcoin wallet account.
I think it has made a lot of billionaires and bitcoin it self made alot of middle class people to billionaire by just investing in it. But I think most of the millionaires comes into crypto business to launch there own coins and to make money from it.If millionaires and invest in bitcoins the only ones who are specialized in financial speculation. I'm sure that those who earns money on the production will not change your profile
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

With the exception of Warren Buffet who keep on saying that Bitcoin is a bubble, i really don't know any other billionaire who has had a thing to say about bitcoins either positively or negatively but these people are very secretive and they will not let anyone in on their investments so who knows they may actually knee deep in BTC now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:35:16 PM

yes offcourse! i think the creator of bitcoin satoshi nakamoto belongs to the upperclass family that want to revolutionize payment system.
to name some, john mcaffee, elon musk and warren buffet are proud supporter of bitcoin

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:37:54 PM

A lot of them are doing this at least with a little part of their capital imho because here are crazy profits
Fantomas81

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:44:35 PM

And someone become billionare , investing in BTC)

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Of course cause in their situation investing in bitcoin is better than gold or something like that because risk in crypto for them is lower than for us (diffrence in amount of money in pockets).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

Yes of course they can afford to loose money they dont care if it became profitable or not its part of their investment.A lot of their capital must in bitcoin and thats why the value must gettin higher due to the investors.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:27 PM

yes offcourse! i think the creator of bitcoin satoshi nakamoto belongs to the upperclass family that want to revolutionize payment system.
to name some, john mcaffee, elon musk and warren buffet are proud supporter of bitcoin
Warren Buffet Shocked? I don't know him invested and support Bitcoin as an investor. As far as I know, he doesn't trust Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. He call it just an asset and temporary trending in 2013, however, it's the news of 4 years ago. So, I don't know he changes his idea or not at current.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

The rally we are seeing right now with bitcoin is mainly because billions are being pumped into bitcoin and you think that user class is doing these investments,there are many billionaires who publicly said that they have invested their money into bitcoin as they liked the technology and they have faith in it .
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:12:52 PM

millionaires and billionaires are looking for diversification of their assets (they are smart enough to know that you never put all your eggs in the same basket). So off course some of them are investing in Bitcoin.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:32:58 PM

millionaires and billionaires are looking for diversification of their assets (they are smart enough to know that you never put all your eggs in the same basket). So off course some of them are investing in Bitcoin.
Your concept is right but for the investment of bitcoin some of the millionaires and billionaires have changed their minds as I have saw some of millionaires who know the fastest speed of the bitcoin profit and they have kept most of their money in bitcoin a few I saw have all of their wealth in bitcoin and they have a deep eye on bitcoin to see the future profit and they are promoting it among other people.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

Some of them joined the league already and sooner or later most of them are already in bitcoin. And look on those those financial experts from wall st. Trying to scare those newbies out there when it comes to investing in bitcoin or they want to push newbies to sell so that it will make the price lower and it will their buy back time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:19:25 AM

All rich people are always looking at where they invest their money to make it grow ,bitcoin is popular now im sure that rich people are updated where they can invest with big profit so if they know BTC for sure some of them invest on it.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: