Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

There is a dedicated team on the Whatsapp channel and they are bringing PIE to the next level!

How do you join the Whats App group?

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v

Awesome, thanks! So no more Slack? The Whats App is the official forum now?

need someone to handle slack.. im handle on whatsapp..
alangmotor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:30:06 PM

So what are the plans for Pie Coin? Are the masternodes coming soon?

yes.. we do step by step..
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

Can anyone start designing a signature for Pie Coin, to start promoting. I'm sure a few would like to post it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
alangmotor

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:40:28 PM

Can anyone start designing a signature for Pie Coin, to start promoting. I'm sure a few would like to post it.

yes sure.. if you think is good for PIE.. go on..
piecoin is your coin.. you can do anything for its growth..
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:48:59 PM

If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

I think , PIEcoin need leader.- AltcoinPortfolio.

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.

Takamouri had the idea to reboot PIE by starting this ANN. There was a group as he stated in the beginning.

I have provided a plan and it would be great if majority holders of PIE implement it, or a modified version of it. It is as easy as described above. Just needs some BTC.

As Pikku noted, I did a lot of work. Now it is time for others to continue.

Pikky only say words , you only say words ... Sorry for my opinion ... I no developer ... Where these "OTHERS" ?... OTHERS no... Therefore, PIEcoin - only pump/dump coin ... We can will say many words , but where actions?
Look at Insane. They made community, after they found developers , made great pump ...  

Or we will find leaders - or Piecoin will dead ... Wallet and android wallet - this is no good idea for increasing price of PIE... Very many coins have nice wallet and android wallet ...

I can make token PIE on Ethereum - and i no need developer ... Need ideas of using ..

Would a token pie on Eth be good? I am not a developer. But, I think ypu have good ideas Smiley Pie coin needs to be useful. That's why I always liked the original idea of social sending. Sending pie coin should be user friendly and very simple like sending a text message. A nice user friendly interface with graphics.

Byteball used the Copay wallet, which has a mobile feel to it. I also wonder how easily it would be to integrate contacts to that wallet. Their wallet is great.
knowcrypto

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 06:57:34 AM

New Slack Inivitation Team of new PIE Team

https://join.slack.com/piecointeam/shared_invite/MjEwMTMwMDYyNjU4LTE0OTk2NjIzODAtMmExOGRiNGI1YQ

Join it here guys...

STOP SENDING LIKES; START SENDING MONEY
Social Send Platform
Social Send Website
alangmotor

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:15:02 AM

thank you knowcrypto.. good job!!. now we can talk at a new slack..
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

Awesome! Pie coin needed a new slack. Maybe the devs can add the link to the front page of the Ann page too? That way everyone will know.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:33:20 AM

Is setting up the Windows wallet pretty easy? I am new to setting up wallets and wanted to ask for advice. Is the wallet pretty easy to install and everything is fine with it? Thanks, just wanted to ask before I set it up. I am excited to see the developments of Pie coin here soon Smiley
alangmotor

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:50:59 AM

Is setting up the Windows wallet pretty easy? I am new to setting up wallets and wanted to ask for advice. Is the wallet pretty easy to install and everything is fine with it? Thanks, just wanted to ask before I set it up. I am excited to see the developments of Pie coin here soon Smiley

windows wallet is easy.. just follow step in piecoin.net to staking..
about andriod wallet, we in dealling with wallet developer..
that price not cheap, so we decide it will be his side project, he will build when he has free time.. maybe need more time.. just be patient, we moving slowly but surely all progress keep moving..
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:18:48 PM

that price not cheap, so we decide it will be his side project, he will build when he has free time.. maybe need more time.. just be patient, we moving slowly but surely all progress keep moving..
Just for knowledge, what is the cost for developing android wallet.
alangmotor

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

Just for knowledge, what is the cost for developing android wallet.

its around 3 @ 4 btc..
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

Nice coins good projeck but twiter to facebook projects and prizes for coin development
alangmotor

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:04:49 AM

additional development..

we now in discussion with web developer to build pie exchange which trading with local currency..
any info i will update soon..

#more will come.. l

alangmotor

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:50:24 AM

hi all piecoin holder..
all work of coin limit supply is done.. we cant cap at 84mill, but we can cap at 93mill.. for now supply is 74mill.. so we have balance 19mill coin to mine.. staking reward will reduce, to slowly it reach a limit. so we have a time to apply a masternode.. now, we in masternode development..

for additional info..
i will make a new ANN with the new data at 1st page..

#more info soon..

gliridian

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:07:12 AM

I'll be watching this!
luckytimes

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:43:37 PM

hi all piecoin holder..
all work of coin limit supply is done.. we cant cap at 84mill, but we can cap at 93mill.. for now supply is 74mill.. so we have balance 19mill coin to mine.. staking reward will reduce, to slowly it reach a limit. so we have a time to apply a masternode.. now, we in masternode development..

for additional info..

#more info soon..

This sounds good. So, a 94 million coin total coin supply? This is better than 84 million total? I am glad to hear you guys are now developing masternodes. Any idea how many coins one will need for masternodes? Thanks for the update!!
alangmotor

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

hi all piecoin holder..

for additional info..

#more info soon..

This sounds good. So, a 94 million coin total coin supply? This is better than 84 million total? I am glad to hear you guys are now developing masternodes. Any idea how many coins one will need for masternodes? Thanks for the update!!

i will update all detail about masternode when it was ready..
thank you for your support..

luckytimes

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:42:58 PM

hi all piecoin holder..

for additional info..

#more info soon..

i will update all detail about masternode when it was ready..
thank you for your support..

Okay. But you are actually already working on the masternodes right now? Thanks
Sorai

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:48:11 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 06:59:30 PM by Sorai

I can't get the Mac wallet (got link off the website) to sync with the blockchain. Is there an issue with it? Anyone been able to get it workin

Update:  I just realized I got the wallet from the "old" website.  I will see if the one from the new website works.
Update 2: The Mac wallet from the new website syncs OK.  I hadn't realized there were 2 websites until now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: