Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Axy

Activity: 811
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

The table of participants will appear? And that I was registered and I don't know is accepted or not. Thanks.

The table of participants will not be made public, it is intended for the team. We will send out the thank you e-mail to all registered participants, so don't worry if you haven't received the e-mail yet, it is entered in our system. The bounty registration process is ongoing until successful end of ICO.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Really? Spreadsheet is private?

How will you distribute coins and steaks? This should be transparent. Spreadsheet must be public. Everyone should be able to verify the correctness of the distribution.

Look at the other bounty campaigns. All the Spreadsheets are public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hiveproject_net (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Hive Project is now Hiveterminal

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

Hey all,

we’re excited to announce Richard D. Titus, one of the Wired 100 in 2010, joins Hive Project! You can read the Medium blog post on this topic here!.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate any guidance on my progress on participating in ICO.

My account has been verified but I can't see any log-in button on the dashboard

Kind regards
Utku

Hey meejay,

I also saw you asking questions on our Slack channel. Have you tried following the instructions on the Hive Project website? We've made it mostly for users, who have never invested money in crypto before.

Here's the link to the PDF document!

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 12:11:55 PM

Guys,

Noob here.  I am from finance background and know the real pains of waiting to be paid and think leveraging the invoice financing is brilliant.  I am confused about the difference between Hive project and Populous.  Both are claiming to be the first in the Invoice Finance space.  Are they both planning to do same thing or is there actual difference in the offerings? 

Anyone shed some light?  Thank you for your time...
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

Guys,

Noob here.  I am from finance background and know the real pains of waiting to be paid and think leveraging the invoice financing is brilliant.  I am confused about the difference between Hive project and Populous.  Both are claiming to be the first in the Invoice Finance space.  Are they both planning to do same thing or is there actual difference in the offerings? 

Hey cryptohome,

If I understand correctly, Populous´s aim is to become invoice exchange platform, where you can buy & sell invoices.

However, Hive Project is aiming at something different: Hive Project uses invoice factoring to get the invoice entry into the system. We will first provide the initial credit score by evaluating publicly available historical data on the business. In the first stage of Hive Project platform, we will create a Hive fund that will itself lend to small businesses. That will also enable us to gather more data on the business  In the beginning, we expect the credit rating to be less accurate because we’ll have less data to work with. Therefore we will be lending smaller amounts with more commission to fine-tune the algorithm & historical data in order to be able to lend higher value with less commission expenses.

The next step will be to provide you with historical data & credit rating system to enable peer to peer lending like an exchange, but the end goal for us for Hive Project to become an ecosystem for credit scoring of the companies and 3rd party auditing. Populous aims to be the invoice exchange.

To kickstart our journey, we will have the Hive Project Fund buying invoices in crypto, however later on, it will be an ecosystem with data offered to the market.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

Hello there!

I try to load this page bounties@hive-project.net and my browser says it is no safety, tell me plz whats wrong with it?

I don't understand what you mean, it's a email...how do you load it?  Roll Eyes

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

Hello there!

I try to load this page bounties@hive-project.net and my browser says it is no safety, tell me plz whats wrong with it?

I don't understand what you mean, it's a email...how do you load it?  Roll Eyes

Hey Old God,

sorry the link is causing you problems. We've had another case such as yours, but were unable to replicate it & suggest how to fix it on your computer. Sadly the only solution I have at the moment for your issues is copy-pasting or manually typing out the e-mail address in your mail client (e.g. Yahoo, Gmail,...)

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 05:37:10 PM

The table of participants will appear? And that I was registered and I don't know is accepted or not. Thanks.

The table of participants will not be made public, it is intended for the team. We will send out the thank you e-mail to all registered participants, so don't worry if you haven't received the e-mail yet, it is entered in our system. The bounty registration process is ongoing until successful end of ICO.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
Really? Spreadsheet is private?

How will you distribute coins and steaks? This should be transparent. Spreadsheet must be public. Everyone should be able to verify the correctness of the distribution.

Look at the other bounty campaigns. All the Spreadsheets are public.

I also find it strange, Why spreadsheets can not be published?
You have to explain this dev ..
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Did you guys postpone the ICO? The website says 14 days until ICO now....

cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Guys,

Hey cryptohome,

If I understand correctly, Populous´s aim is to become invoice exchange platform, where you can buy & sell invoices.

However, Hive Project is aiming at something different: Hive Project uses invoice factoring to get the invoice entry into the system. We will first provide the initial credit score by evaluating publicly available historical data on the business. In the first stage of Hive Project platform, we will create a Hive fund that will itself lend to small businesses. That will also enable us to gather more data on the business  In the beginning, we expect the credit rating to be less accurate because we’ll have less data to work with. Therefore we will be lending smaller amounts with more commission to fine-tune the algorithm & historical data in order to be able to lend higher value with less commission expenses.

The next step will be to provide you with historical data & credit rating system to enable peer to peer lending like an exchange, but the end goal for us for Hive Project to become an ecosystem for credit scoring of the companies and 3rd party auditing. Populous aims to be the invoice exchange.

To kickstart our journey, we will have the Hive Project Fund buying invoices in crypto, however later on, it will be an ecosystem with data offered to the market.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Great...thank you for the great explanation - it makes more sense now...both are catering different segments of the invoice market...

I wanted to subscribe to the 'pre-launch' on 19th June and hit my email address multiple times on the site - but nothing seems to happen!  Do you know why?
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:43:48 AM

Did you guys postpone the ICO? The website says 14 days until ICO now....

Hey self1sch,

yes, as we've communicated in this Medium blog post .

As you are probably aware, the exchanges are currently experiencing issues regarding verification, so we've received many e-mails of investors expressing concerns, that they will miss the ICO. Therefore we will start pre-sale on June 19th & have extended it to last until July 3rd.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 11:23:06 AM

Guys,

Hey cryptohome,

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team

Great...thank you for the great explanation - it makes more sense now...both are catering different segments of the invoice market...

I wanted to subscribe to the 'pre-launch' on 19th June and hit my email address multiple times on the site - but nothing seems to happen!  Do you know why?

Hey cryptohome,

sorry to hear you're experiencing issues, please send me a DM with your e-mail, so we can check if you're on the mailing list. Have you checked your spam folder just in case it was flagged? You're the first person to be reporting the issue to us.

Kind regards,

Hive Project Team
rkyass

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

Hello,

How Can I reserve bounty for arabic translation of the annoucement?
Thanks in advance
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 12:20:45 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 12:32:13 PM by hiveproject_net

Hello,

How Can I reserve bounty for arabic translation of the annoucement?
Thanks in advance

Hey rkyass,

Thank you for your contribution in making Hive Project the next big thing in global finance industry. We really appreciate it and are flattered you decided to be a part of Hive Project.

Unfortunately this language is taken. We appreciate your willingness to help! Join our other bounty campaigns:

Blogs/News about Hive Project ICO: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIXVS29l6n1nBzUYk9LpXCB2A2bzLQhCPtfnjTLoc3SK3c0A/viewform
Facebook: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSethW0_AwGD8JV_R-20Lt9EkDtMLerYJhb4kkXKtUrYuSG7Jg/viewform
Twitter: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5W9tYlejSzILSzLFXwNBeEqsHgRJxlxcvc7gdE1qE3UorjA/viewform

And join our Slack channel at https://hiveprojectnet.herokuapp.com/.

Best,

Hive Project Team
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

Invested a little bit, kinda weird tho that you have to state your phone number? First ICO I'm a part of that requires that.....

pedrobraz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:28:09 PM

Hi all,

If available i'd like to reserve portuguese translation.

Other than that, the contribution page has very little information. I can't access past transactions ? where will the tokens be sent to ? Can I contribute from a exchange wallet ?

It has so little information that it doesn't even feel safe. Any thoughts on it ? Anyone has contributed already ?
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

As the ICO started because on the website it's said the 19 June ?
berthe

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

Hi pedrobraz I have contributed, you can contribute here https://hive-project.net/register (it's a presale) and you can send from exchange because you will have a personal address on the website (someone asks this question on slack) bitcoin and eth are accepted !
pedrobraz

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:41:06 PM

Hi pedrobraz I have contributed, you can contribute here https://hive-project.net/register (it's a presale) and you can send from exchange because you will have a personal address on the website (someone asks this question on slack) bitcoin and eth are accepted !

Cheers @berthe !
mr. Dutch

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

Got some! /me happy! Smiley

Passive income? Try https://control-finance.com/?ref=cornelisp for passive income on daily basis!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: