Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:41:58 PM

lets hope hive tokens gets listed in this quarter on some other exchange not just hitbtc. The project is going strong, nevermind the latest market crash. When the platform goes live this will be huge. Also there is room for both project popolus and hive, because the market for invoicing is big.
iSpartaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

Strong Business Foundations for Hive Project’s Continued Growth! https://blog.hive-project.net/strong-business-foundations-for-hive-projects-continued-growth-801737e2fc36

Noteworthy extracts:
  • Hive Project has entered into new partnerships and signed letters of intent covering the huge Turkish and Latin American markets, bringing liquidity to millions of SMEs faster!
  • We have been invited to attend the DFW — Digital Finance World in Frankfurt, the beating heart of the European financial world!
  • We have also had fintech companies from the USA contacting us in an effort to forge partnerships, which we continue to pursue.
pletnevihor

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

I read a lot of expert opinions, everyone expects the growth of the cryptocurrency. just why?
whoeveruwantmetobe

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

lets hope hive tokens gets listed in this quarter on some other exchange not just hitbtc. The project is going strong, nevermind the latest market crash. When the platform goes live this will be huge. Also there is room for both project popolus and hive, because the market for invoicing is big.

And here it comes, the moment we were waiting for:

HVN LISTING on the NEXT.EXCHANGE during FEBRUARY!!!

link: https://coindar.org/en/event/hive-hvn-listing-on-nextexchange-2212
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

HIVE coin badly needs more exchanges. So any new exchange is super good news.  NEXT.EXCHANGE looks like a new exchange. Fully operating only in Q2 2018. So I would not put much hopes into it. But we could be pleasantly surprised.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

HIVE coin badly needs more exchanges. So any new exchange is super good news.  NEXT.EXCHANGE looks like a new exchange. Fully operating only in Q2 2018. So I would not put much hopes into it. But we could be pleasantly surprised.

But this is good news indeed I hope this listing will bring new blood to this project. We never lose the hope dev team has good plan to make it very useful project in coming that's why I also in next phase it will get succeed to catch attention of big investors.
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:50 AM

Every Day more good news from hive. The Countdown is running... Still cheap and will buy a lot of more hvn. There is plenty of room to grow. 3 Dollar is more than possible in the Future.

PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

But this is good news indeed I hope this listing will bring new blood to this project. We never lose the hope dev team has good plan to make it very useful project in coming that's why I also in next phase it will get succeed to catch attention of big investors.

Ofcourse , team has. Its just a matter of time to realize and implement fully those plans. I know hvn is one of those sleeping giants. Lets just wait for more upates and developments  Smiley
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

Investors already invested. Months ago. And crowdfunded development of a project. No need for them anymore. HIVE needs working product and users to use it.  If coin will be more traded on more places, that will for sure help to it.
welpboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I read a lot of expert opinions, everyone expects the growth of the cryptocurrency. just why?

Cuz they are paid shills or invested in the project. The coin has 12btc volume which is hilarious for 350 million coin, that is the first sign of scam - low trading volume. Listed only on one exchange - hitbtc which is the worst. Team is says new exchange in Q2. Really? They can get listed on any exchange easily(cryptopia, kucoin ect), do you wonder why they don't do it? It's on purpose, they don't want to. So far they have 0 product, the demo is absolute a joke. Yeah they are very active in telegram, but when it comes to actions they do nothing. Just giving you heads up, here is your food for thought.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Cuz they are paid shills or invested in the project. The coin has 12btc volume which is hilarious for 350 million coin, that is the first sign of scam - low trading volume. Listed only on one exchange - hitbtc which is the worst. Team is says new exchange in Q2. Really? They can get listed on any exchange easily(cryptopia, kucoin ect), do you wonder why they don't do it? It's on purpose, they don't want to. So far they have 0 product, the demo is absolute a joke. Yeah they are very active in telegram, but when it comes to actions they do nothing. Just giving you heads up, here is your food for thought.

Actually its Listed on HitBTC and Livecoin , and yes 1 more Exchange coming in Q1 , so can be listed any time soon . What you mean by demo is absolute joke ? and why they need to spend money on exchanges like cryptopia and others , if the project is not ready and HVN token is utility token . So stop crying and sell your tokens and move on . Its not a get quick Rich coin .
Jasoncrypto1

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

Will be looking into this project a bit more now that ukcrypto has recommended it on their telegram!
 https://t.me/ukcrypto
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:23:16 AM

LOL. That is why there is low volume.  Because HIVE is not listed on any good exchange.  It is simple as that. Volume will pick up when there will be deliveries and when will be listed on more exchanges. It will happen sooner or latter. No one seems to be worried about it except you.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:48:32 AM

HIVE got added to mobile wallet coinomi: https://blog.hive-project.net/hive-project-token-hvn-added-to-coinomi-one-of-the-largest-multicoin-mobile-wallets-in-the-dfa3168423f8

And ths tweet is a bit confusing to me: https://twitter.com/hiveproject_net/status/966636875560685569

If HIVE can do this then I will be speechless. Because we will have new financial crysis soon.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

LOL. That is why there is low volume.  Because HIVE is not listed on any good exchange.  It is simple as that. Volume will pick up when there will be deliveries and when will be listed on more exchanges. It will happen sooner or latter. No one seems to be worried about it except you.

It's not listed on better exchange for a reason. Every ico get's listed immediately on kucoin, huobi or other major exchanges but hive can't do one listing for over half year. Do your own conclusions
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

It's not listed on better exchange for a reason. Every ico get's listed immediately on kucoin, huobi or other major exchanges but hive can't do one listing for over half year. Do your own conclusions

maybe the team are more focusing for the development and less focus on exchange listing. but you all guys have a good point. in order to have a good volume and increase its market cap, they must list HVN to a better and big exchange and not settle for only one exchange. it wont do good for HVN.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

Pay to list?  Any crapcoin can list on an exchange that takes money to list a coin.  I personally don see a reason to do that. Just focus in product and if coin will be used also exchanges will get interested to collect fees for trading coins.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

A new post from Hive: https://blog.hive-project.net/on-the-rise-bringing-hive-project-to-the-masses-e4941adef5d8

Looking very good for this project!
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

This is true and i have to agree with you. Everything about Hive looks very good and promissing to me. I have no doubt that all the hard work from the devs will be honoured in the near future.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

the last few weeks HVN has decreased drastically, even some good news is not able to push up the price, expect HVN value to be more than 1 $ ..  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: