Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - HIVETERMINAL - Blockchain based invoice financing platform  (Read 111040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YoungBoss18

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

You are right at the launch of platform with full functionality expectation are in multiplies of current undervalued price. My guess is it should immediately be at over $1 in first jump. Total supply and all the work are unbalanced. They are recognized at global level to serve at this large demand will keep increasing and result will be seen from token's price.
The project is grandiose and even 1 dollar is not the limit. But for a start such a leap will come down. I will be happy to see such a price.
hiveproject_net (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Hive Project is now Hiveterminal

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:45:57 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 05:11:16 AM by hiveproject_net

News about the Hive Terminal is spreading throughout New York and Ugur has been invited to the VIP Crypto Influencers Dinner. He will be joined there by VC representatives, seasoned experts and leading lights in fintech and crypto to discuss the future of the industry.
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

Dear community of contributors and supporters, this would not have been possible without you. Our CFO Ugur Yildirim just presented our Product with a first look at the Hive Terminal !
https://blog.hive-project.net/live-from-benzinga-awards-ceremony-a-first-look-at-the-hive-terminal-62e57400618e

Awesome news fully agreed with you this happened only to great support of the community and this time luck is with project. I hope this will open new doors for this project this is really big moment for the whole community and I wish more big success in future.

Thanks for your support! The presentation by Ugur at the Benzinga Fintech Awards has left a big impression and being at the Benzinga Awards and Consensus the last few days have done wonders for us. One of the outcomes was Ugur being invited to the VIP Crypto Influencers Dinner which took place at 6:30 pm New York time yesterday.
iSpartaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

Ordinary people are not the only one interested investing in Blockchain technology and promising projects which use it!

TITAN BLOCKCHAIN INVESTMENTS
Venture capital firm focused exclusively on blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency ecosystem

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Hive is my best investment professional approach with tireless hard work this is real asset of this project. It doesn't matter it not have fake hype like PPT but tech will speak itself and this won't remain at this level for long time that's why I will keep supporting this project.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Hive is my best investment professional approach with tireless hard work this is real asset of this project. It doesn't matter it not have fake hype like PPT but tech will speak itself and this won't remain at this level for long time that's why I will keep supporting this project.

yes HIVE is my best project, I keep it from the very beginning and I'm waiting for the release of the product and the price is 1-2 $. We are missing only good exchanges Huh
YoungBoss18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:36:06 PM

Yes you are right. We will soon begin to grow rapidly. The only problem is the lack of exchanges. But this problem is solved with time. We must wait for the release.
YoungBoss18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

yes HIVE is my best project, I keep it from the very beginning and I'm waiting for the release of the product and the price is 1-2 $. We are missing only good exchanges Huh
Even with the current scenario, we will be able to conquer the price of 5,000 sat. . This is quite a bit for such a cool project. We will only believe in the best.
2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

Even with the current scenario, we will be able to conquer the price of 5,000 sat. . This is quite a bit for such a cool project. We will only believe in the best.

The price is declining at the moment, so we can buy more cheap Hive. Long term this coin will be ahuge success for sure. I have no doubt that Hive can hit 1 Dollar by the end of the year.

Tansmorph

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:48:21 AM

The price will start rising very soon and very fast. I can believe that such a project with such a hard working dev team is still that low. But i will buy as much as i can,  because this is a no brainer to me.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

The price will start rising very soon and very fast. I can believe that such a project with such a hard working dev team is still that low. But i will buy as much as i can,  because this is a no brainer to me.

I cannot agree more. Hive is a no brainer. In long term Hive will be bigger than it´s main competitor populous. The dev team is very active and is working hard for the success.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

I cannot agree more. Hive is a no brainer. In long term Hive will be bigger than it´s main competitor populous. The dev team is very active and is working hard for the success.

Development is key for succes. The HIVE team is doing great. They are not even a year away from there ICO and look what they already did ! Launch of the platform going to be a blast !

iSpartaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Ugur Yildrim, (CFO) speaker at xCEEd Conference - Belgrade, Serbia - May 22 - May 23, 2018

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:03:20 PM

Development is key for succes. The HIVE team is doing great. They are not even a year away from there ICO and look what they already did ! Launch of the platform going to be a blast !
when will platform launch be done? if that happens the possibility of the price will rise and now slowly Hive is getting green I will wait until the high rise even if it takes a long time.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

I believe they are working hard, but it will be super sad if launch of platform will happen and Hive will not be even on one medium sized exchange.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

I believe they are working hard, but it will be super sad if launch of platform will happen and Hive will not be even on one medium sized exchange.

I think they have something happening with exchanges behind the scenes , they are aware that Exchange like Bittrex , Binance or any other top exchange is pretty important when platform launch. And yes exchange like HITBTC i quite good at the moment , but alot of people dont like it , because of high withdrawal fees . I paid in fees like 1k+ for Withdrawing from there from all my transactions . Will be a liittle painful in future lol .
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

and I think that before the release of the work product, the team should think about adding to a good stock exchange from the TOP-10!
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:03:05 PM

In this month's Community Update, we report on our social vote win for the “Best Use of Blockchain” at the Benzinga Global Fintech Awards, the unveiling of the Hive Terminal Landing Page in New York, and much more!
https://blog.hive-project.net/community-update-hive-project-wins-social-vote-for-best-use-of-blockchain-and-much-more-2bf71904bb0d
hiveproject_net (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

and I think that before the release of the work product, the team should think about adding to a good stock exchange from the TOP-10!

We are working on that and have recently shared the news on our Telegram channel that we will implement an over-the-counter solution into our Terminal to make it as easy to use as we possibly can. We think it is important to have an OTC option so that our target audience of SMEs, which most likely has little experience with blockchain and cryptocurrencies/tokens, will find our Terminal to be an easy and straightforward way of solving their liquidity problems.
kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

I've been reading this thread right here for a while now – the general consensus seems to be that HIVE is a great project. I wouldn't argue with that. Wishing all the luck in the world to the team/supporters!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: