Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to invest for 2018 ?  (Read 148090 times)
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Altcoins are currently going to their goal, and I will say they have it perfectly poluchaetsya and while their no coin can not stop, I think it will continue for the time being, until this strong cryptocurrency.
Investing in altcoin at this stage is quite risky because it is heavily influenced by Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so I think investors should be careful in the moment. Always have a backup plan when investing is very necessary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptocaster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

Take a look on semux and byteball
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:00:47 PM

Altcoins are currently going to their goal, and I will say they have it perfectly poluchaetsya and while their no coin can not stop, I think it will continue for the time being, until this strong cryptocurrency.
Investing in altcoin at this stage is quite risky because it is heavily influenced by Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so I think investors should be careful in the moment. Always have a backup plan when investing is very necessary.
Even though it's quite risky but I'm not afraid to invest in altcoins,
because there are lots of good altcoin pastries like ethereum, neo, and eos
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

Try GCOX ACM.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

EOS for me
I been overlooking on Ethereum long time and never take a look on EOS as i am much a ETH Fanboy
But recently i tried using the EOS network and believe me, EOS is something
Transaction seems fast, and seems like more DAPP are building on top of it
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

My opinion is now better to refrain from any investment, the market is now weak ... But if this is a real project and investment for a long time, such projects as Origo,Usechain, Fantom

oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

Geonodes are a way to geofence your assets in smart contract which can have customisable level of access like 2FA, MFA, LDAP and Biometrics. The mining computer of geonode is kept in physically secure location which has a 100m radius of fencing.

The tighter integration of geolocation by GPS in TIM Blockchain provides this unique feature by which one can write smart contracts to allow/disallow it’s execution in a given geolocation. And there can be many use cases of this feature. One of which is to create specific locations where smart contract based wallets can be secured. Having telecom partners for this is going to improve the geolocation security as well. Telecoms companies use GPS to synchronize their towers. Therefore Telecoms are a natural partner for TIM.

How will Bitcoin and Ethereum benefit?
TIM is getting ready with atomic swaps and all cryptocurrencies having this interoperability can work with TIM. This way one can secure bitcoin and ethereum by geonodes. This will put an end to next 4 million bitcoins being lost to theft and losses.

Ecosystem Driven Development
Our core effort has always been to build the state of the art blockchain to enhance our enterprise partnerships. And there are so many new frontiers to cover. We want your opinion and advice on how to build the adoption roadmap. There are so many alternatives and choices. Which interoperability features should be tackled first? What level of interoperability should be developed? Should it be limited upto smart contract to smart contract based interoperability or transactions based swaps as well?

Geonodes Bids open on 11 October 2018
The Request for Proposal has been initiated for inviting bids to build the enterprise security framework. TIM Blockchain will dedicate $5M towards developing this framework.
AceFlash

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:10:50 AM

I would advise you to invest in different cryptocurrencies, as for beginners (VERGE, RIPPLE), and checked(Ethereum, Bitcoin).
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

there will be a lot of investment that can be done this year. lots of coins and tokens that have decreased in price. we must be able to use it as an advantage to be able to make a profit. You can choose tokens and coins that are in the top CMC to buy with investments that are not too risky
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

there will be a lot of investment that can be done this year. lots of coins and tokens that have decreased in price. we must be able to use it as an advantage to be able to make a profit. You can choose tokens and coins that are in the top CMC to buy with investments that are not too risky
Agree that there are many good altcoin to buy for this year but you just be malicious picking right coin because there are also lots of good project but it will not run for long period of time and it will be turn to be scam. Risk is always there but you can lessent it if you want but if you are risk taker the possibility to earn huge money is in you.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:33 AM

This year was not very good for cryptocurrency but I think that this rapid drop in prices means that new guys can enter the market and we will have a lot of interesting things ! I was only pleased this year Dropil well, a couple of ico projects !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

I think some altcoins that are worthy of being a long-term investment are Ripple, Cardan, TRON and IOTA, my main reason is because the price is still cheap and the 4 coins are supported by large companies so that it will become a stronger coin in the future.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

When money is spread out more equally, it allows investors to assess the different advantages and disadvantages of many different cryptocurrencies, allowing them a more refined watch of the market as a whole. Bitcoin dominance is used to measure how much BTC is worth, as a percentage of all cryptocurrency values. During extended market shifts, it can also foreground whether demand for Bitcoin is staying above that of the market average. When the market’s value has begun to rise; BTC dominance has declined.

Investors have stated that we know these new alt-coins have really interesting potential for the future, but, given the recent price fluctuates across the asset class, we less interested in investing in future potential, and more interested in preserving our capital. Either way you split it, when bitcoin dominance increases, it shows investors are becoming less greedy and more fearful. Flight to safety may have been verbalized through investors taking their money out of the crypto world. When fear rules over greed, Bitcoin dominance increases. All markets are reinforced on two emotions, greed and fear. The concept of “flight  safety” is the idea that when people are fearful, they go back to what they know. Investors are becoming less open-minded and less willing to speculate on smaller alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto solutions will suffer.  But there is a solution to be independent against BTC dominance.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise a unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Norihiro

Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

ETH and only ETH for now, it is enormously cheap now and I think that it is a great bargain to purchase it now. Also pay attention to individual blockchain alts, they have  good perspectives as well in my opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

No one likes to get over charged. Paying the low-priced fees is always important. Why would deposit methods influence the ranking of an exchange? Because when customers have determined to trust a certain place, they tend to put to the same site. Such manners mean that consumers present to have a range of selection for depositing and withdrawing fiat/crypto. If you are new to bitcoin, you may have heard mainstream media reports about how “bitcoin was hacked” or something similar.

What actually happens is that bitcoin exchanges do themselves get hacked. This has nothing to do with bitcoin the protocol – which remains incredibly secure and has never been compromised since its creation Sometimes we think that the creators actually asked themselves: “how can we make this as hard as possible for new users to understand?” It is really important to start off simple.

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

ETH and only ETH for now, it is enormously cheap now and I think that it is a great bargain to purchase it now. Also pay attention to individual blockchain alts, they have  good perspectives as well in my opinion.
Yes, the best altcoin to invest in 2018 is indeed ethereum,
even though currently ethereum prices are cheap, this is the right time to buy them,
and I am sure that the price of ethereum will soon recover, we will see it later to be clearer

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
NOTARIUS_BTC

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

No one with confidence you will not be able to advise in what currency is better to invest. Both in the Forex market and in the cryptocurrency market, this is only your decision. My advice: Ethereum.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

of course the best ETH coins to be used as an investment in 2018, because now the cheap prices are an opportunity for all of us to buy lots of ETH

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
1DC

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

hey guys

i wanna know whats the best altcoins/Cryptocurrency to invest for 2018 ?

tnx in advance

The market is not in a good condition right now and most of the coin prices are in low state especially ethereum so I think ethereum is a good investment at the moment. because its price is low.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

QRX is extremely potential coin, so I think the market will soon recover and we will become millionaires if we hold the patience, so I think the market will rebound later this year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: