Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HARDWARE][NVIDIA] Pascal GP106-100 - True Mining GPU  (Read 16261 times)
cryptomined

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:00:05 AM

Someone buy this gpu and testing how much hash in lbry?
already bought some, but sadly i dont think they do as good as was first reported, might not be much better than a 1060 6g afterall

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:02:02 AM

already bought some, but sadly i dont think they do as good as was first reported, might not be much better than a 1060 6g afterall

Please link a seller, this is more than suspicious. You bought a GPU that isn't being sold anywhere?

cryptomined

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:04:39 AM

Please link a seller, this is more than suspicious. You bought a GPU that isn't being sold anywhere?

I dont know of sellers outside of china.  and I will not be reporting here on them as mentioned above... you want more details from me, ask me on the zcash forums or watch my video after I get them...

just wait until i have them in hand and test them... then all the doubters can stuff it

anyone doubting these cards existence are really going to look like retards really really soon  Cool

ckai93

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

what a joke
so much for the "mining card"
it costs the same as a normal 1060

the only thing it does is:
OC out of the box (only some brands)

it hashes the same as any 1060 gpu lol
source: a china mining chat group

some does say that there are some savings from the electricity tho
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

what a joke
so much for the "mining card"
it costs the same as a normal 1060

the only thing it does is:
OC out of the box (only some brands)

it hashes the same as any 1060 gpu lol

yes i think if its no better, and the prices are being marked up so drastically its a bit of a joke
the only positive is they cost a bit less than a 1060 6g here, but 1060 6g prices have become as insane as rx580 prices here so...

thesavoyard

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

Google, its 2017 and its still your friend lol.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/PANTO-ZRTK-21613-bitcoin-mining-device_60662010911.html

Who knows what sort of hybrid Chinese madness this is, but there it is. I have never bought anything off Alibaba and do not plan to start today.

It is a pretty slick looking little setup.

From the site with the most scams on the internet...

cryptomined

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

you don't have to bash bitcointalk LOL
joking? hmm maybe not... if there is a site that would compete with ali for scammers,,.. its probably here with people trying to scam others out of crypto

cryptomined

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:59:29 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 09:24:39 AM by cryptomined

you don't have to bash bitcointalk LOL
joking? hmm maybe not... if there is a site that would compete with ali for scammers,,.. its probably here with people trying to scam others out of crypto

I think he meant Ali is the scam capitol of the internet and I would be inclined to agree with him.

Found something similar from a closed thread here as well.

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/12700/200mh-s-eth-miner-from-china

well i was kinda joking
but bitcointalk has a lot of scammers too

anyways, i have to get back to work, i have rig frames to put together, package and ship out.

I will try to update here with photos of the MSI once i get them in hand... Was going to order galaxy today, but when i learned the hashrate was not as high as first rumored I have decided to wait for my gigabyte preorder to come in to decide if i want more (preorderded 30 gigabyte cards, pricing not final yet from supplier)  (and just to be clear, the fact I stated gp106 dedicated mining card would come out was 100% known to me for weeks before I reported it... that and the fact it had no outputs ... what was rumor was the fans and the price.)

and after that the rumors multiplied when others gave their uneducated opinions thinking they were the facts... regardless of what I had said... ignoring what I had said and living in their own bubble world..

Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

You may have broken it here on this forum first, but word is this is a hoax from some guy from Chine. I've yet to see convincing evidence this is real/ The retailers that list it do not say they will sell it.

I broke it FIRST ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET!!!

"some guy from china" he was referring to me.. and im not from china, i just live here

Oh they are real, I have already ordered 12 MSI and 12 Galaxy

when i say NVidia is coming out with dedicated mining cards, gp106... im not screwing around

im not some low life on here spreading rumors

Guvn0r is a dickhead and he shoulod have given me credit instead of stealing my photos!!!!!

I apologize for being a dickhead. I removed your watermark only because I never was sure if these cards were authentic or not, so If anyway these turned out to be fake or something I never wanted my post to look like it said "Cryptomined sells these stuff" or that you are involved in this. I know you run an online store, I watch your videos in youtube also.

So technically I took your pictures without permission and removed watermark - yes, but in my mind, I was only being careful man.

cryptomined

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

I apologize for being a dickhead. I removed your watermark only because I never was sure if these cards were authentic or not, so If anyway these turned out to be fake or something I never wanted my post to look like it said "Cryptomined sells these stuff" or that you are involved in this. I know you run an online store, I watch your videos in youtube also.

So technically I took your pictures without permission and removed watermark - yes, but in my mind, I was only being careful man.

ok thanks apology accepted.  What got me the most was "some guy from china on the zcash forums" actually... then I saw the photo and I was really wound up... I do not officially sell the cards and wont be getting any for people I dont already know well.
in the future, if you post a photo that comes from me, please leave the watermark on them.  I wont be necessarily selling or endorsing the item, but if I post it, its not a rumor and it is real.  just paste the link, give credit and please don't remove the watermarks.. I put them on for a reason... so people know who it came from when they see it.

Guvn0r

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:32:01 AM

ok thanks apology accepted.  What got me the most was "some guy from china on the zcash forums" actually... then I saw the photo and I was really wound up... I do not officially sell the cards and wont be getting any for people I dont already know well.
in the future, if you post a photo that comes from me, please leave the watermark on them.  I wont be necessarily selling or endorsing the item, but if I post it, its not a rumor and it is real.  just paste the link, give credit and please don't remove the watermarks.. I put them on for a reason... so people know who it came from when they see it.

Thanks for understanding...

I am also watching this news because I m trying to build a few rigs myself. So the paranoia is natural because there is lot of money involved. Right now, I decide to wait till July first week or first 10 days or till there is a solid opinion about these mining cards or else I will have to go for some other expensive options.
Guvn0r

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

Grin looks like all the allegations I made against these cards are false, just got a call from my supplier asking me if  I want to cut a deal with him for Inno3D variant of mining gpus.
I ll be buying a lot of them. He said price is close to normal 1060 but hash rate is more. around 30-35 in ethash. Shocked
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Grin looks like all the allegations I made against these cards are false, just got a call from my supplier asking me if  I want to cut a deal with him for Inno3D variant of mining gpus.
I ll be buying a lot of them. He said price is close to normal 1060 but hash rate is more. around 30-35 in ethash. Shocked

35 MH? are you seirous that si very good, if true, but other are saying that is equal to a normal 1060, but without display port make it useless for reselling to gamers, so i don't like that

Guvn0r

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

Grin looks like all the allegations I made against these cards are false, just got a call from my supplier asking me if  I want to cut a deal with him for Inno3D variant of mining gpus.

35 MH? are you seirous that si very good, if true, but other are saying that is equal to a normal 1060, but without display port make it useless for reselling to gamers, so i don't like that

This is information from my supplier, and I will confirm this once I get the cards. Well, I think it might go 30 atleast or 30+ since it is dedicated for mining. They say the stocks are coming in 4 days. Lets see, I will confirm the price tomorrow.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

This is information from my supplier, and I will confirm this once I get the cards. Well, I think it might go 30 atleast or 30+ since it is dedicated for mining. They say the stocks are coming in 4 days. Lets see, I will confirm the price tomorrow.

30 out of a 1060 6GB varient wouldn't be a big stretch, upgraded memory timings in the BIOS plus some OC on the memory could account for that.
 35 - that's a bit of a stretch. I'd have to see that to believe it.

On the other hand, even at 30 and if it's lower than "standard 1060 6GB MSRP" it's going to get some attention, especially with the extreme shortage on other good ETH mining cards and their inflated pricing.
'
 It's scary when I saw a 1070 (MSI gaming, NOT a water-cooled model) at the SAME price as their lowest-cost 1080 ti (not 1080, 1080 ti that was NOT a typo).
 I do grant it was the HIGHEST priced 1070 on Newegg at the time - but STILL crazy.

Looks like 1060s are starting to get hit by the "nothing else to buy, grab these" shortages and price-climb too.

It's debateable if Alibaba has more scams than eBay - but they both have issues with scammers.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Guvn0r

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

30 out of a 1060 6GB varient wouldn't be a big stretch, upgraded memory timings in the BIOS plus some OC on the memory could account for that.
 35 - that's a bit of a stretch. I'd have to see that to believe it.

On the other hand, even at 30 and if it's lower than "standard 1060 6GB MSRP" it's going to get some attention, especially with the extreme shortage on other good ETH mining cards and their inflated pricing.
'
 It's scary when I saw a 1070 (MSI gaming, NOT a water-cooled model) at the SAME price as their lowest-cost 1080 ti (not 1080, 1080 ti that was NOT a typo).
 I do grant it was the HIGHEST priced 1070 on Newegg at the time - but STILL crazy.

Looks like 1060s are starting to get hit by the "nothing else to buy, grab these" shortages and price-climb too.

It's debateable if Alibaba has more scams than eBay - but they both have issues with scammers.

It is true that prices are going crazy, I am watching them from may 2nd week and I see them rise exponentially. 

I have no much options but to buy these mining cards or I ll have to cut down on number of cards, like I only get half the numbers if I go for 1070s , which will only give me the half the hashrate or even less...which is sad.

I am taking my chances here..They asked for full advance payment and only sells in big quantities, I guess. Lets see.. with eth difficulty going up and all that, this seems to be the best option.

I am hoping 30 mh/s on ethash atleast.. with 90 days warranty..its actually a gamble.
cryptomined

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 05:02:51 AM

for the doubters,
Got Mine already! LOL

Regards, cryptomined

thesavoyard

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:09:41 AM

They look like regular cards, why do they have fans? Why are these only available in certain countries???

I watch your youtube channel and I believe you, you don't seem like someone who would run a hoax. But I'm nervous that this is only available in Chine, seems we are being driven out of the market on ASICS, are they trying to do the same on GPU mining?

reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

@cryptomined

Can you upload driver you got for them, bios would also be nice

Would like to know had NV tweaked anything as GTX1060 no way can pass 24Mh/s in ethereum with max OC

Also you have any info on 1080 mining card?

PS: no they are not scam but mostly shipped to places that mine a lot, for instance east europe will get it soon

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Guvn0r

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

yes, please update on how it performs.. I m about to make a purchase if these cards are able to perform as they promise.
It would be great if you can post some test results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: