Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:06:36 PM

The biggest thing that's going to teach you how to trade are mistakes.
But if I were you I would start learning to trade by looking at the stock market and the commodity Market rather than the crypto currency markets. Just like with Forex Trading start with one pair and then work your way up.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:07:46 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 05:49:01 AM by Dart315

Learn from mistakes and check Robert Shiller's financial markets course to expand your view. We need to see beyond the simple paradigm of loss/profit.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

I feel you need experience for being successful in anything. So reading stuffs won't really help you . Unless you make mistakes and rectify it , you can't be successful
The topic says "where to learn how to trade", there are many ways to learn as long as you have the internet, in the past we need to pay to get educated on trading but now it's already free so that would depend on us on how eager we are to learn and on how good we are in managing our time.
We start to learn the basic and eventually we will learn through our mistakes until we feel we are good enough to risk more to go with bigger goal in trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

If you want to learn Trading, there are many sources you could get and the only things I can give to you is check this link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1024457.msg11085774#msg11085774 with this you will find out how to make a trade actual in the exchange platform. Or you can also go to bitcoinwisdom.com too.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

Learn from mistakes and check Robert Shiller's financial markets course to expand your view. We need to see beyond the simple paradigm of loss/profit.
I think we can get experience from mistakes, but if we want to learn about it then there are tutorial present on internet, from where you can easily learn about bitcoin. I think bitcointalik forum is also the best source to get information about bitcoin and learn it.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:48:32 AM

I'm very thankful that I have a friends, friends who are there to help me in the bitcoin. They are the reason why this time I know how to trade, they guide me in the trading, they give me the site for the best exchanger then they advice me if this is the right time. Lately I have allot of token but I have no idea on how to become this a fiat, then they teach me the procedure and they explain it step by step. As a beginner it is not easy, the price is so unpredictable.
It's called very impressive history. In trading need have deep analysis over the bitcoin and try to learn from trading related articles, tutorials, etc. Overall, it's all about experience, good resources to learn Bitcoin trading and seed money.
wow! you are blessed you have a friend like Him, who is patiently  teaches you in this matter. Doing trade actually, it requires a experience first before you become a good one. You need to feed yourself through studying about it, watch you tube discussing about trading, and how to do technical analysis too.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:47:23 AM

You can learn to trade in this forum, search in the market place or in altcoin discussion, there are many sciences that make you understand about trading
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:33:38 AM

By just doing it and read and post on bitcointalk.
kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:07:04 AM

I studied self-taught trading strategy as for the basics of trading I read it in a blog or a special article that discusses the basic trading of bitcoin and altcoin.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:45:57 PM

I think we can get experience from mistakes, but if we want to learn about it then there are tutorial present on internet, from where you can easily learn about bitcoin. I think bitcointalik forum is also the best source to get information about bitcoin and learn it.
That's right, I agree with you. Do not go all the way to learn trading, because in this bitcointalk forum many people are discussing about trading. we can learn it from the people in this forum. I think the thing we need to apply to learn it is to diligently read the trade discussions in this forum and can understand it, then gradually we will be able to by itself.
devrawal93

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.

Hi this is dev here,

First of all before moving ahead on giving some best trading forums and ideas for trading Cryptocurrencies, i would like to tell you some points that are important for you to know.

1)  Are you experienced and skilled enough to go for day trading, if not then stick to swing trading or investment because day trading is the major
    reason for big losses,avoid it until you have done successful 100 to 200 trades in swing trading and then Practised demo in day trading for few
    months.it is  a business and treat it like a business, it need some time and some patience.

2) There are different types of analysis like fundamental,technical,Sentimental.let it be clear in your mind which one you choose for Cryptocurrency
     trading.Fundamental is different for each and every different products like Stocks,currencies and commodities.Similarly cryptocurrencies should
      also have some fundamental factors and terms by which you can trade it .But it requires tons of knowledge and time to learn it and then apply it.
        sentimental analysis is nothing but trading on recommendation like from big news firm,or any kind of insider news.

The best way to trade THE CRYPTOCURRENCIES IS TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, BECAUSE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS A SUBJECT THAT WILL WORK ON
      ALL THE TRADEABLE PRODUCTS AND in ALL TIMEFRAME WITH MINOR CHANGES IN IT.FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING YOU JUST NEED TO FOCUS
     ON TECHNICAL ANALYSIS, this is just my opinion  Cheesy

Now coming to the main topic where to learn, i will recommend you some sites which gives good knowledge on trading skills and on money management techniques. You can apply those techniques and skills on YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING ALSO AS THERE IS NO SITE SPECIALLY ON CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING. you need to follow those sites and learn those trading skills and then apply those same techniques and system on cryptocurrency trading.  the sites are www.learntotradethemarket.com , www.eminiwatch.com , www.malkansview.com , www.financialhubindia.com
but note all these are paid courses and workshops.

i hope this helps...

let me know if you need some more..
thanks...

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:49:11 AM

I studied self-taught trading strategy as for the basics of trading I read it in a blog or a special article that discusses the basic trading of bitcoin and altcoin.
I will not articles much because not everyone has good English besides what we read often skips mind but what we see, stays there for longer time. In short I am very much in favor of YouTube videos where you can almost find solution of every problem you are facing in trading.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

I will not articles much because not everyone has good English besides what we read often skips mind but what we see, stays there for longer time. In short I am very much in favor of YouTube videos where you can almost find solution of every problem you are facing in trading.
I agree. Better to have something you could actually emulate in real trades than just using your imagination. Though reading forums and blogs are helpful but if you were to make real quick progress, watch a tutorial and then practice practice practice

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:01:34 AM

I agree. Better to have something you could actually emulate in real trades than just using your imagination. Though reading forums and blogs are helpful but if you were to make real quick progress, watch a tutorial and then practice practice practice
Right visual are always better than reading materials.  Watching some good YouTube channels can help you a lot in learning trading and we all know practice makes man perfect, so we need to keep on doing trading with small amounts to get the grip of basic trading rules. Trading needs time and patience to produce profits.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

That's right, I agree with you. Do not go all the way to learn trading, because in this bitcointalk forum many people are discussing about trading. we can learn it from the people in this forum. I think the thing we need to apply to learn it is to diligently read the trade discussions in this forum and can understand it, then gradually we will be able to by itself.
Trading is more about a practical then a theory. If someone really wants to be a good trader then he must give a shot and start trading with a small amount. Eventually, he will grab the idea and it is also good to keep on reading articles or different threads here. They sure are a great help.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

you have some btc? if you have btc first you start trade with .01 btc. you buy coin that coin volume is some increase buy it and order book as you wish. you see how you sell it. it is experience I think experience is best to btc earn. other you find some facebook page or group that regularly discussion about trade you can follow it. that way you can learn about trade.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

The best one for me was The School of Pipsology. From all the friends/buddies that asked me how to learn trading, none actually completed it though. All the people seem to be impatient to start trading, and don't want to study too much beforehand. Basically that seems to be one of the favorite ways of people to lose money.
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:05:14 PM

Only your own practise in trading will be the best teacher. There is a lot amount of different information about trading, but in this field the theory is not so useful.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

Trading is not something you can learn overnight, you have to learn discipline,  technicals and fundamentals then you would be good to ride the waves. When I started, I first learnt a lot of technicals from here www.babypips.com and other sources as well

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:50:11 PM

Trading is not something you can learn overnight, you have to learn discipline,  technicals and fundamentals then you would be good to ride the waves. When I started, I first learnt a lot of technicals from here www.babypips.com and other sources as well
Yeah you are right of course trading is not something to be learned over a night or in a day. One have to learn basics of trading, needs experience and market intellect is more important. You can learn to trade by studying about crypto currencies and involving yourself in discussions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: