Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:13:20 PM

Trading is not something you can learn overnight, you have to learn discipline,  technicals and fundamentals then you would be good to ride the waves. When I started, I first learnt a lot of technicals from here www.babypips.com and other sources as well

Thanks for sharing. Babypips is completely free, for real?
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:58:43 AM

If you want to learn how to trade your altcoin, you can search or watch it on youtube. Because i think that's is the only way if you want to learn trading there's so many videos in youtube that can help you even if you are Newbie in the word of currency. And my tips for you is the best teacher is to learn from your mistake.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
y4y4n8

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:05:38 AM

If you just want to learn how to trade,,you can watch on youtube or read a lot of articles on internet..
cause trading is just buy and sell..
I think wright on to learn is Trading Strategy to get profit...
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:26:33 AM

If you want to learn how to trade your altcoin, you can search or watch it on youtube. Because i think that's is the only way if you want to learn trading there's so many videos in youtube that can help you even if you are Newbie in the word of currency. And my tips for you is the best teacher is to learn from your mistake.
Youtube is not a good way to learn trading at all. It only can teach you something that everybody can know. So if everybody can know why a little of them are rich only ? and the rest are poor? Because those little man find out their our secrets in trading.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:51:34 AM

For me i learned while just in this forum and reading a bit of things related to day trading and i learned a bit about some good patterns to use for predicting the price in the chart.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:31:00 PM

Trading is not something you can learn overnight, you have to learn discipline,  technicals and fundamentals then you would be good to ride the waves. When I started, I first learnt a lot of technicals from here www.babypips.com and other sources as well
Yeah you are right of course trading is not something to be learned over a night or in a day. One have to learn basics of trading, needs experience and market intellect is more important. You can learn to trade by studying about crypto currencies and involving yourself in discussions.

By this forum itself you will learn about trading. If you want to be a successful in the trading so ,you should have a experience with this trading. Some people says practice make a man perfect. Like that the practice of trading make you as a clever in trading. You will a successful traders one day.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Yeah you are right of course trading is not something to be learned over a night or in a day. One have to learn basics of trading, needs experience and market intellect is more important. You can learn to trade by studying about crypto currencies and involving yourself in discussions.

By this forum itself you will learn about trading. If you want to be a successful in the trading so ,you should have a experience with this trading. Some people says practice make a man perfect. Like that the practice of trading make you as a clever in trading. You will a successful traders one day.
i cant imagine on how can i start for me to have a experience in trading so i think i need more to read about how it will be undergo. All your suggestion im gonna do that i think it would truly help me.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:38:45 PM

Learn from your mistakes , Start trading always read certain issues related to current events because bitcoins value are accompanied with certain issues around the world, The best tool to earn money is knowledge, Keep reading and be open minded in any circumstances in the same way apply this principles to trading and everything follows accordingly.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:16:15 AM

Ya right.Forum is the best place to learn about the trading. Many people say about the loop and con of trading in the forum itself.With that knowledge you can practice trading in trading website like local bitcoin. Only by practice of trading you will Come to Know about the trading.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:25:28 AM

Thanks for sharing. Babypips is completely free, for real?
Learning about trading is so easy it is all about the experience and watch to the market of bitcoin one can easily learn from official bitcoin forum if he want to invest or eat to trade they will help a lot I also learnt from them and now m getting into the trade and it is not troubling me and I am now surviving in this community easily.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:06:24 AM

You can learn a lot about trading almost everywhere but the number one thing that will teach you is experience. For me, I would start with a small amount just to practice, or you can even "shadow trade" like going to an exchange and picking a coin and price that you would've bought in and see if it goes up or down. Practice makes perfect and soon you will have your own strategy based on your experience. And remember that you will fail a couple of times but such is the road to learning.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:45:48 AM

For me i learned while just in this forum and reading a bit of things related to day trading and i learned a bit about some good patterns to use for predicting the price in the chart.

Yeah like you by reading here I learn a lot like the opinions of everyone here really matters to me.
Of course, i filter what I absorb and also I'm reading some articles and news in reddit. And I can say learning in crypto world doesn't stop as we need more knowledge as we grow here.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:50:50 AM

You could try some youtube videos or just read some websites or blogs related to crypto trading like alunacrypto.com,etc.By this way,you would get a basic idea of crypto trading.Then you have to read charts like one week chart,one day chart,one hour chart to follow the price movements.Then initially you could start investing a very small amount of btc and trade.By implementing techniques which you have learnt from websites,you could gain more experience and confidence.
Yeah it is true. YouTube is the best way for us to learn how to trade. Because of the youtube I am now have many skills and techniques that I always using inorder to make more income.

cryptothinker

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:03:51 AM

The ChartSchool at http://stockcharts.com seems to be very good for beginners.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

In short, I suck at this and really need some help.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.

I search in google finding related stories about trading bitcoin or watching youtube movies on how to trade smoothly and accurately.i also  asking my friends who can experience in trading to teach me the basic in actual trade

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

I know this may seem like something that is easy to find with google but I am having a difficult time finding a good forum or website where trading strategy is the primary goal and I can improve my skills. I used to play online poker and stopped after Black Friday.

My question is are there any websites that are like the 2+2 forums, card runners or deucescracked etc.? Where have you gone to learn about daytrading cryptocurrencies?

I got into this a little over a month and half ago and while I am up because of just a lucky decision or two I am quickly going to lose my ass if I don't figure out some sort of effective strategy.

Thanks

Edit: Before someone replies I just want to throw this out there, I'm pretty sure this is a good website to learn about coins and what not and I come here everyday but I have a very hard time sorting through the bullshit. Obviously this place might be a great place but I might be in the wrong sections.

I search in google finding related stories about trading bitcoin or watching youtube movies on how to trade smoothly and accurately.i also  asking my friends who can experience in trading to teach me the basic in actual trade
There are many ways of lea ring trading or whatever you want to adopt in order to earn bitcoin and fulfill your dreams. We are currently living in an era where Goggle is the answer of everything. You need not to worry about learning new things because not only google rather from the moment we stepped into global village, people are helping each other through such forums, videos etc. take advantage of these opportunities for living a  better life.
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:23:03 AM

There are people showing the idea behing trading and technical analysis. You cannot seperate technical analysis from trading so you should first solve the key of technical analysis.There are a lot of youtube videos that will definitely help you out and for mw its the best way to learn on your own.
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

Thanks

from Google because in this everything available. so once check in this. and take suggestions who already doing trading. then you have to know how to trade in the market. most of the people don't take any suggestions directly they have to involving and getting losses. so it is not good you take suggestions and then start trading. in the you tube videos also available so try it  once.
jamesdavidso2

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

Go and watch the most popular trading video on YouTube. Works miracles, especially if you are young guy who hates reading.
miningbabapk

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

I have watched many videos and channels followed for last 2 months, still Invested 200 usd and it shows 162 usd as market is down now days. So I think I still need to learn lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: