Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to learn how to trade  (Read 18665 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

There is a lot of place to learn how to trade and one of the places that you can go to learn how to trade is youtube because there is a lot of traders there that are not selfish and they are just keep sharing their ideas and knowledge about trading and about their opinion on the market and you can easily learn from them on what are the possible things that you can do in trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

in the help of reading and researching i learn lot idea's how to earn in trading, i suggest with you mate you can read the thread discussion here in forum how to be great trader, reading the discussion about trading is helping to everybody to start invest in trading.
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

There is a lot of place to learn how to trade and one of the places that you can go to learn how to trade is youtube because there is a lot of traders there that are not selfish and they are just keep sharing their ideas and knowledge about trading and about their opinion on the market and you can easily learn from them on what are the possible things that you can do in trading.
Number of tips are there on internet from where you can really get good tips about trading. you can also get valuable information about trading in different books, You can in fact get good information about trading from your expert frined who can in fact train you in a good way. This fomr is also a good place to get some information about trading.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:27:40 PM

Go and watch the most popular trading video on YouTube. Works miracles, especially if you are young guy who hates reading.
Videos are one of the best method of learning trading because through videos you actually see how the strategies work in trading and what popular traders do when their coins are in dumping phase. Videos also share many tricks of staying calm and cool when bitcoin is dumping hard because most of the young traders give up on bitcoin in the time whereas old traders enjoy the phase.
Sohag Barman
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

Direct trading is not good for a Beginner like me. I lose my money when I start trading without any knowledge. In my expariance: first of all learn about coin prices in the market. Good knowledge about coin like, it's project website, follow teamwork, coin roadmape etc. Also take help a good trader if he agree of your proposal.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:13:54 PM

before trying to trade with real money, learn the basics first and better  read a good book about technical analysis...besides trading have a closer look on risk management & money management.... its key in trading........when u finished ur studies create a demo account.....try to realize what u have learned so far and practice hard............ trade only with real money when u succed with ur demo account.... Tongue
2hot2handle

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

in the help of reading and researching i learn lot idea's how to earn in trading, i suggest with you mate you can read the thread discussion here in forum how to be great trader, reading the discussion about trading is helping to everybody to start invest in trading.
I did the same way too and I learned a lot from reading here in the forum and also other resources like ebooks but I am not going to say that I am already a good trader because I just started but I am letter step by step and for me that's a good start.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:50:31 PM

You can get trading experience by yourselft by try to trade with small amount of Bitcoin or altcoin first. Beside you can take any courses about cryptocurrency trading and it's really easy to find out a course to join or you can ask anyone you know if they have experience about trading I think they will share their trading experience with you Cheesy
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

I think a good way is that you should find a good trader to learn. He will teach you his knowledge, experience. Although this is difficult to execute, it is the best way.

killer.98

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:56:54 PM

I see a lot of weddings, blogs, and social networking channels like youtube, facebook, so you can find out how to be able to trade, where it will explain more clearly and fully than here.
Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:03:14 PM

I got some altcoins by mining and then started trading them. Saw some videos on Youtube. But once you start trading you get an idea of how it works. I made many mistakes but learnt many things.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

Direct trading is not good for a Beginner like me. I lose my money when I start trading without any knowledge. In my expariance: first of all learn about coin prices in the market. Good knowledge about coin like, it's project website, follow teamwork, coin roadmape etc. Also take help a good trader if he agree of your proposal.
Surely you don’t have to dive into this amazing ocean of traders if you don’t know who to swim here. For learning classes of this swimming, read the articles about coins, about bitcoin, what are the roadmaps as you said, how to do it, when to do this and much more. There will be better results if you follow your coin from very first page to the last one. Good luck to you for your future.
bitqistchris

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:48:46 AM

I think youtube offers a great amount of video's on learning how to trade. Remember that (arguably) the same methods can be applied to the cryptocurrency marktes as to the stock market.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

Number of tips are there on internet from where you can really get good tips about trading. you can also get valuable information about trading in different books, You can in fact get good information about trading from your expert frined who can in fact train you in a good way. This fomr is also a good place to get some information about trading.
I suggest you to visit your local bazar and ask the experts about the techniques about trading which is offline trading, but you will gain some idea about trading and you will also learn what is trading and what are the benefits of trading and what is the profit ration of trading.

Then you can also ask from those people online of offline about digital trading I mean online trading. Many ways to learn about trading in the internet world. you can select of your choice.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

There is a thread about trading. So if you want to learn trading so you can write your questions in trading related threads. There is many trading expert people who must be help you and reply your questions. So you can easily learn about trading. Even you can learn about trading from many blog sites.
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:54:34 PM

All of the advice given in this thread has been very helpful. There is obviously a lot to learn. I feel like I've been studying the markets non stop for the last month and a half and still feel very lost. I've only learned a couple easy spots to make profits. Everyone's advice has been greatly appreciated.

This forum is placed you share your trading exoerience with other. This forum also active communicate within members. So here also good choice to learn.
The other side like other said, youtube video also very helpfull. Just try to check it.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

you can  Learn trade video YouTube from Traders and experts have experience and wisdom with Image and sound for free .
you  can Learn in forum and book Roll Eyes . but me personally i prefer YouTube

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Google is your best friend and for me it is enough for you to learn trading because once you search something in google then a lot of results will come out and you will just choose the best site for you and learn trading there and that is the easiest and best place for me to learn something because google got all the things that you need.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:24:11 AM

Surely you don’t have to dive into this amazing ocean of traders if you don’t know who to swim here. For learning classes of this swimming, read the articles about coins, about bitcoin, what are the roadmaps as you said, how to do it, when to do this and much more. There will be better results if you follow your coin from very first page to the last one. Good luck to you for your future.
Such a nice metaphor you have used. Indeed we are struggling to swim best in the ocean of traders in order to find out beautiful jewels before other traders. Trading demands a proper homework from the person who wants to join this community in order to make decent money. You need to understand trading jargon's, charts, strategies etc. to because expert plus a lot of practice as well.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:53 AM

I have watched many videos and channels followed for last 2 months, still Invested 200 usd and it shows 162 usd as market is down now days. So I think I still need to learn lot.

Not only learning from the videos at the same time you have the capability to analyse the market because video will you guide to know about the charts reading but sometimes you need to follow the community for basic updates regarding the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: