Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation  (Read 157457 times)
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

Status Development Update for the 7th to the 9th of November

After a highly successful and exciting trip to Cancun for DevCon3 our team is recollecting and assessing priorities moving forward into November. This past week the major focus has been focusing on bug fixes post 0.9.12 release..........

https://blog.status.im/status-development-update-for-the-7th-to-the-9th-of-november-94eaf2b1c0a1

even after this news, SNT is a king of the dead) Team, token have potential but i dont see it at charts, and I think no only me.

There are many coins that I would consider "dead" before SNT.  SNT has an active dev team and a good product.  Just HODL it and check back later.

Yup, last hope on dev. All future is on their hands. I wait when price rise to 900-1000 sat and I sell it with 0 profit. To my mind need wait 1-2 weeks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:12:09 PM

Status Development Update for the 7th to the 9th of November

After a highly successful and exciting trip to Cancun for DevCon3 our team is recollecting and assessing priorities moving forward into November. This past week the major focus has been focusing on bug fixes post 0.9.12 release..........

https://blog.status.im/status-development-update-for-the-7th-to-the-9th-of-november-94eaf2b1c0a1

even after this news, SNT is a king of the dead) Team, token have potential but i dont see it at charts, and I think no only me.

There are many coins that I would consider "dead" before SNT.  SNT has an active dev team and a good product.  Just HODL it and check back later.

Yup, last hope on dev. All future is on their hands. I wait when price rise to 900-1000 sat and I sell it with 0 profit. To my mind need wait 1-2 weeks.
i have some coins left and already lost my confidence in this team since ico, i think their work dont match the money they collect, i would rather say you guys are cheating yourself for you saying team is working hard? how would the price dump and dump if one team really work hard with so much money
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A5b-BhrYWk&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=bufferb14db&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

lordzc

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:38 PM

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/5a09d444e4b06d8966cf31a7?utm_content=buffer2ada6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Good news keeps coming.

intelegan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

Good job VargyrBard, I've written same response to him but saw your post then it is not necessary anymore.

The Devs tokens are locked by smart contract, then whether the manipulation is real or not, it's not them anyway. There are quite a big number of tokens have been distributed during ICO, some parts of them went to the whales. They are free to use it at will, even to manipulate the market.

The price manipulation on exchanges just affect the short term investor. I would say mainly.

Long term hodler just don't care, and wait for updates/releases from the Devs. So yes, we are still following SNT.
Laplacee

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

why are you selling with loss? :O lowest in history...
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:34:56 PM

I bought a lot at 0.00000400 thinking that it couldn't possibly get any lower, but lo and behold, the next day it dropped down to 0.00000350 Smiley LOL

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

I bought a lot at 0.00000400 thinking that it couldn't possibly get any lower, but lo and behold, the next day it dropped down to 0.00000350 Smiley LOL

I bought some at 350sat but I still feel that the price will dip more further, I just believe in the project, that is why I keep adding to my position from 2ksat till now

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:37:54 PM

volume is rising for projects of this type can be misleading. plays a more important role in the development of the project.
perhaps the most ambitious project status is known as. need to cooperate with other projects in order to protect it.  Cool
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:41:07 PM

Judging by the fact that the price once again broke through the bottom, dev do nothing? Does anyone closely monitor the project? Principle that would go now the price is normal, the bottom, but if the project is working, but it does not really want to get a second bottom. How are they going to compete with the wats up?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:15:01 AM

Judging by the fact that the price once again broke through the bottom, dev do nothing? Does anyone closely monitor the project? Principle that would go now the price is normal, the bottom, but if the project is working, but it does not really want to get a second bottom. How are they going to compete with the wats up?

Thats a good question though. Since I invested some ETH in the ICO I have not heard anything big happening for development of the project, also the marketing got pretty silent after end if the ICO. I guess after raising an ignorant sum of about 250M to build a messenger app, you as a company start to not care of what happens with your token. Lets see the next bottom and then the next. Who cares right? I admit, it was my mistake in the first place to get suckered in the fomo without doing my due dilligence correctly before investing. One of my first ICO's and one I learned a lot from. I mean cmon: 250M for a messenger?!
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

Thats a good question though. Since I invested some ETH in the ICO I have not heard anything big happening for development of the project, also the marketing got pretty silent after end if the ICO. I guess after raising an ignorant sum of about 250M to build a messenger app, you as a company start to not care of what happens with your token. Lets see the next bottom and then the next. Who cares right? I admit, it was my mistake in the first place to get suckered in the fomo without doing my due dilligence correctly before investing. One of my first ICO's and one I learned a lot from. I mean cmon: 250M for a messenger?!

Did you do some research before post?

The ICO hard cap is 300,000.00 ETH, which is less than $120M at the peak of ETH {less than $400}.

Status aims to be Wechat of the west. You know Wechat right? Do you know its market value? More than $150B.

Now you are telling us that the team should build something to compete with that giant with around $10M?

makveezy

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:27:30 AM

I think they need to release some new information for the end of the year .
dotuan

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 08:48:57 AM

SNT will be listed on Huobi

https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=696
zemelax

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:23:23 AM

but I see what the price is at the bottom of the jump, and it turns out that huobi helps me to restart. In fact, good news, maybe there is still hope for a great status?)
RonMank

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:27:27 AM

What are you talking dude? They are a hard working team. Presenting every week development updates, sponsoring hackathons and big conferences(marketing), announced a hardwarewallet, an new COO from google, many collobaration and partnerships.
Do you really think they going big within 6 month?
If you dont recognize the quality of this project and team, just leave it and sell your tokens.
danyk

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:12:37 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 02:13:32 AM by danyk

If the Status app is used for chat, dapp browser and wallet for ETH/ERC20, then what is the specific use case for SNT tokens? Just curious...
vinani

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:46:58 AM

I think the Decentralize Chat with Crytop payment feature is the main target. Imaging if you can chat then play game payment with ETH/BTC, send money, donate... NFC Hardwallet is the support item.
lordzc

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

The price has increased slightly in recent times. The ideal price is between 4-5 cents.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:41:53 PM

What are you talking dude? They are a hard working team. Presenting every week development updates, sponsoring hackathons and big conferences(marketing), announced a hardwarewallet, an new COO from google, many collobaration and partnerships.
Do you really think they going big within 6 month?
If you dont recognize the quality of this project and team, just leave it and sell your tokens.

I admit, this post was done without any research at all. I was a little upset about ICO's grabbing money in general so unloaded my anger a bit here. Im sorry for that. I keep holding since the ICO and certainly am not selling my tokens, because I sure know the value proposition of the project. I apologize for the somewhat silly post, lets settle this.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: