Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to study trading and technical analysis?  (Read 4279 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Knowledge as in any other field always brings a certain benefit and all successful traders try to learn something useful every day. For example I like to learn about techniques which can help to calculate days of trend reversal and levels of resistance and support, like techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

In my opinion you should go to social networking sites, where there are so many people sharing, so it is better for you, I often learn on the video in youtube. Maybe it will be a good place for us to learn
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

In my own opinion you can learn trading here there is a section here that discussed trading so go to that question then read all the thread. You can also learn by watching video in youtube, you can subscribe or follow the people who professional in that kind of career which in trading industry.

This is a very good piece of advice. YouTube has plenty of great channels. The bloggers that specialize exactly on the crypto find all the information about the stuff that can interest you. Just use it. For instance, this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7jFNz58AXCUn_S3mmvsHg
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

Reading and a lot of reading is the key and you can learn a lot from here.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

If you want to work with deep learning with technical analysis then you can learn by watching details videos from Youtube and try to follow some video in reality of the market otherwise I think you have all material of study relevant is available on the videos form on Youtube.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

By reading many post and many articles in this forum, you can get a lot of information and knowledge in this forum. Studying is really the key to become a trader.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.
There are many courses available on Udemy and that's the best place to learn anything if you ask me. I also read somewhere that you only need to read 3 books on any topic to know most of the basics about that industry so you can also start by getting books off Amazon or trying some free ebooks and if you then decide to risk your money in trading then it's a best of luck from me and I hope that you make it good.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Study? LOL

It is utter bullshit. So just do what others do. Call yourself an expert.
But know this. all you will ever be doing is guessing in the morning and making excuses in the evening.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

In my own opinion you can learn trading here there is a section here that discussed trading so go to that question then read all the thread. You can also learn by watching video in youtube, you can subscribe or follow the people who professional in that kind of career which in trading industry.

This is a very good piece of advice. YouTube has plenty of great channels. The bloggers that specialize exactly on the crypto find all the information about the stuff that can interest you. Just use it. For instance, this one: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7jFNz58AXCUn_S3mmvsHg

I  very much agree. This forum is very informative for anything crypto related and this is a good place to start but at the same time there a lot of blogs and YouTube videos which can be quite useful.
big_bankir

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Learn the technical analysis and the fundamentals of trading based on the usual financial exchange. Once you learn how to understand graphics in a conventional market, then you can apply your knowledge in trading with crypto currency.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

The way I started trading was to search google and youtube watch it's just my way to make money and learn about trading when I know them.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

By reading many post and many articles in this forum, you can get a lot of information and knowledge in this forum. Studying is really the key to become a trader.

The last point was so strong. You must know that without knowing something, you can never be going to achieve it. There would be hired hundreds of problems and hurdles that would let you bow down before them and you couldn’t be able to make your missions accomplished. So don’t waste your energy and learn. Learn so long that is must last for you till the last strategy of your trading tenure.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

In my opinion you should go to social networking sites, where there are so many people sharing, so it is better for you, I often learn on the video in youtube. Maybe it will be a good place for us to learn

As I think, the experience will be the best teacher. However, you are right. You can find good resources online, for instance, on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7jFNz58AXCUn_S3mmvsHg
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

There are many ways to learn trading. You can learn from other traders on trading sites like fobes,99bitcoin or GOOGLE  Grin. Also you can watch on Youtube, lots of videos with clear illustrations. It is important that when you study trading, you need to learn how to analyze the market, chart, coin and project ....
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

you can simply utilise and learn a lot of things that will be thrown at you.
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:01:22 PM

Texting online for the material is not he good idea and you should not do that.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

There are many ways to learn trading. You can learn from other traders on trading sites like fobes,99bitcoin or GOOGLE  Grin. Also you can watch on Youtube, lots of videos with clear illustrations. It is important that when you study trading, you need to learn how to analyze the market, chart, coin and project ....
Yeah, you are absolutely right about getting knowledge of trading in order to enrich yourself with great knowledge to run the trading procedures that really payoff at the end. We can use Youtube, Google and the most easy way is to contact with those who have learnt it already so that you will not need to search around like snail and it is true that it will take time on Google searching etc so you can contact with experts.

Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

From your own brain. Some basic you can learn from anywhere but for taking a decision about trading you need to get the green signal from your own brain. No person or signal can provide you correct signal. Most of the signal provider gives the wrong signal about trading. You can use these signal in reverse. If they give you signal for Buy then sure you need to sell!
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

In my opinion trading is one kind of mind game. If you can absorb the climate of your expected tradeable Alts it will be easier for you to make profits. You can learn basic knowledges about trading by searching on Google or can watch trading related videos on youtube. But honestly to be a successful trader you will have to catch the perfect time of buying & selling.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

From your own brain. Some basic you can learn from anywhere but for taking a decision about trading you need to get the green signal from your own brain. No person or signal can provide you correct signal. Most of the signal provider gives the wrong signal about trading. You can use these signal in reverse. If they give you signal for Buy then sure you need to sell!

Yes you are right, the best experience you can gain is from your self because you can always practice to make the best decisions and avoid wrong decisions in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: