Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can gambling give you lessons in life?  (Read 12235 times)
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

Definitely. You can learn many things from it. In winning, you will learn how to manage your winnings through wise spending or saving. In losing,  you'll learn that gambling can cause miserable things that can ruin one's life in a single moment
Agreed, it all depends on what you get and depends on how you describe it. As you say above it shows that you are a person who always think positive, many gamblers doesn't know about it because they always do something bad when lose or win. That's the kind of people who make many people outside there have a  think if gambling only give a negative impact on our life.

At least almost all of us already feel all the anxiety, gambling helps me to be more assertive in taking a stand, my life once was very messy because can not manage the financial pattern, if others say that gambling is very damaging to life then I say the opposite, because gambling is capable of providing great pleasure and responsibility.

My life was once not as messy as of today. IF I didnt play at all then my life would be so much better by now. Sometimes I regret it but there is nothing that I can do about it but only to live as it is. Sometimes I think perhaps by living this way atleast I know that it is vey dangerous for me to try addictive things

Every experience will teach you one new lesson. Nothing will waste see you learned how the addictive things would affect your life in long term. Like that other person will learn another thing. If we do not try means, we will not learn anything. What you spend money on gambling that money you may spoil in other ways that are it. We can't save much time it always flows like water.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:00:12 PM

It's a good idea to have your paycheck every week or every month, but you do have a plan according to the time, but there is no plan for your money in the gambling, either a game based on winning or losing, that is, This is the biggest lesson I've ever had.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:17:20 PM

Yes of course, I already learned so much ingambling. One of my learnings is, never gamble all your money, because at the end yoy will lose everything. Like in life, once you gamble and you're not sure in your decision and you make it go it can lose everything youhave.

Never gamble alot of money, that is the right thing to do because we will lose everything. Sometimes we can win but sometimes we will lose so instead of wasting alot of money then it is perhaps much better to spend the money somewhere else. Or even better to just play for fun everytime
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

It's a good idea to have your paycheck every week or every month, but you do have a plan according to the time, but there is no plan for your money in the gambling, either a game based on winning or losing, that is, This is the biggest lesson I've ever had.
You mean you will gamble only when you are getting money ? It means you will never go for loan/borrowed money for your gambling ? If so, I believe this must be a good practice to avoid unnecessary problems. Also it will ensure you are gambling only what you are affording to lose. Yes, that must be a great lessen every gambler must realize.

Unfortunately all the gamblers come to the point of realizing some lessons from gambling only after experiencing many frustrating moments. If we are learning from books or from others mistakes then we can avoid those frustrating moments and we do not need to experience any lessons from gambling.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Definitely. You can learn many things from it. In winning, you will learn how to manage your winnings through wise spending or saving. In losing,  you'll learn that gambling can cause miserable things that can ruin one's life in a single moment
Agreed, it all depends on what you get and depends on how you describe it. As you say above it shows that you are a person who always think positive, many gamblers doesn't know about it because they always do something bad when lose or win. That's the kind of people who make many people outside there have a  think if gambling only give a negative impact on our life.

At least almost all of us already feel all the anxiety, gambling helps me to be more assertive in taking a stand, my life once was very messy because can not manage the financial pattern, if others say that gambling is very damaging to life then I say the opposite, because gambling is capable of providing great pleasure and responsibility.

My life was once not as messy as of today. IF I didnt play at all then my life would be so much better by now. Sometimes I regret it but there is nothing that I can do about it but only to live as it is. Sometimes I think perhaps by living this way atleast I know that it is vey dangerous for me to try addictive things

Regret always appear in the end. But to cheer you up a little bit, with you being able to accept the outcome of your previous lifestyle, I can say that you've learned your lesson and hopefully you'll be better from your current messy life.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:14:06 PM

Yes it can if you win then it won't affect you in any way but will make your life more easier but if you lose and are in loss it can make you realise what you could have done with those funds and how nicely you could have utilised it gambling never really helps anyone financially we should surely avoid it now
I think no your sequence is reversly incorrect , Gambling give lessons on those who lose money if they only realise it and leave gambling or change their lifestyle afterwards but if a gambler wins it won't give lessons ,instead it will bring happiness and after the amount was gone the tendency is going back again in playing gambling.
It’s true that whoever loses his money in gambling would get a lifetime lesson not to try it ever again. But if a person keeps on winning huge amounts in this way, he would definitely consider it to be his favorite game. In short, gambling could only be a lesson for those who lose not for those who earn huge amounts effortlessly. In addition to all these facts, gambling must be quitted as soon as possible because sometimes you are unlucky causing yourself a great harm by losing bigger amounts.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:08:20 AM

It’s true that whoever loses his money in gambling would get a lifetime lesson not to try it ever again. But if a person keeps on winning huge amounts in this way, he would definitely consider it to be his favorite game. In short, gambling could only be a lesson for those who lose not for those who earn huge amounts effortlessly. In addition to all these facts, gambling must be quitted as soon as possible because sometimes you are unlucky causing yourself a great harm by losing bigger amounts.

Lifetime lesson not to do it again? I'd rather do it in another way. If you fail to get some money, that doesnt mean you could not do it again but rather do it in another way that could make you get some money. That means you should learn more about EV+ betting and how to actually make some money from it
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:16:53 AM

Yes of course, I already learned so much ingambling. One of my learnings is, never gamble all your money, because at the end yoy will lose everything. Like in life, once you gamble and you're not sure in your decision and you make it go it can lose everything youhave.

Or get better if we learn to "do not gamble too much". Gambling with all our money is definitely a gamble too much, but gambling too much does not mean gambling with all our money. We gamble not to spend all our money but sometimes also include gambling too much.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:53:16 AM

Or get better if we learn to "do not gamble too much". Gambling with all our money is definitely a gamble too much, but gambling too much does not mean gambling with all our money. We gamble not to spend all our money but sometimes also include gambling too much.

You dont even need to learn it because it is common sense. Sometimes we dont even need to know this kind of thing because it is pretty much logical and nothing in gambling will be able to teach you a life lesson. If you get a life lesson from gambling that means you are totally a fool to begin with and going to end up as a fool as well
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:04:39 AM

Lifetime lesson not to do it again? I'd rather do it in another way. If you fail to get some money, that doesnt mean you could not do it again but rather do it in another way that could make you get some money. That means you should learn more about EV+ betting and how to actually make some money from it
So basically you will keep trying to gamble no matter what right?
That sounds like not a good idea , even you know what EV+ it is , gambling still gambling ,
Where the outcome will always uncertain and random ,
If you think you can exploit it and make money from there then just goodluck .
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:07:34 AM

Every user learns something through gambling. Gambling has got good as well bad. One who knows about the right thing and stick to it with limitations is the best to profit. Rather than learning from gambling its good to learn from the life of gamblers who has ruined themselves through gambling.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:08:57 AM

I agree to it change the ways how to earn money .
What is EV+ betting ? i only heard it now can you explain or give some informations how can i do it ,i want to try that.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:58:48 AM

It's always a lesson that we have our paycheck and this is why gambling is a very risky thing if you don't know how to manage your life, you will be a dead meat. And if you have a wife that is getting your money and she finds out that you put it into gambling site, it's your end. So learn from others lesson and as well your experience.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:51:06 AM

Gambling can give you a lesson in your life if you get addicted to it in the worst possible way. Gambling with your own money is not a risk at all but once you switch on to the debts and loans, then it could really become a serious problem for you.

Gambling in this way might not only affect your finance but also harm your personal relations as well. So it is a friendly advice from my side that you should quit gambling and try to invest your capital in some business so that you can earn while being on the safer side of the game.

Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

Of course, everything that happen or what we experience gives lessons to us. It’s on us if we will accept it as a good lesson or a bad influence that will make us repeat it. On gambling, the possibility of losing is higher than winning. Losing will give you lesson, it’s on you if you will still gamble hoping you will win  on the next round or stop after realizing that you will lose more money. Losing and winning will make you greedy that can make you more addicted to gambling. The lesson you can get on gambling was that, it can change your mindset,  that instead of getting more profit on gambling you will  just waste money.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:38:03 PM

Correct, when you know that you don't have the chance to win, then quit in an instant, because if you don't, you are really going to lose all of your money and then you are going to realized that "If I only didn't try gambling" then I do have a lot of money right now. But once you get addicted on gambling, you can't get out on it easily, you are going to its depth of addiction until you don't have anything left, all your money had lost. The lesson that gambling could teach us is, we don't have to push ourselves in only one thing, there is a lot of ways out there where we could earn money in a very safe way.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Gambling can give you a lesson in your life if you get addicted to it in the worst possible way. Gambling with your own money is not a risk at all but once you switch on to the debts and loans, then it could really become a serious problem for you.

Gambling in this way might not only affect your finance but also harm your personal relations as well. So it is a friendly advice from my side that you should quit gambling and try to invest your capital in some business so that you can earn while being on the safer side of the game.

It's nice to hear from anyone like you that we should quit gambling, but in reality when applied it's so hard specially when a person seeks their comfort from that gambling passion they have. Just like the scenario which a gambler can do whatever amount of money to bet for and then suddenly you advice to quit. Long process will come over before that goal will be achieve and the person should experience a lot of failures in order to made him more responsible despite of lots of loses that may happen from playing gambling betting; offline or online games.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:17:55 PM

It's nice to hear from anyone like you that we should quit gambling, but in reality when applied it's so hard specially when a person seeks their comfort from that gambling passion they have. Just like the scenario which a gambler can do whatever amount of money to bet for and then suddenly you advice to quit. Long process will come over before that goal will be achieve and the person should experience a lot of failures in order to made him more responsible despite of lots of loses that may happen from playing gambling betting; offline or online games.
We can learn how to manage our loses and how to moved on when we lose. That's natural that even we wanted to quit , it just can't be since we found happiness on it. So to lessen the loses better put some limits and know that gambling is for enjoyment not as a source or earning. Male the loses maybe as an entrance fee for that enjpyment you'll experience. Just to make your mind calm.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

Yes of course can give you a lot of lessons in life, in terms of financial losses that can teach  you how to value money in a matter of time. Because thar time you are engaged in gambling is you are not thinking to earn money for your family and the only thing you aim is to win and not lossing. If we generally analyze the whole idea here, you didn't expect to loss and yet you really loss because gambling always make's you loss rathen than winning. Having a bigger lossea that cannot be recovered by playing again will certainly give you a nice lessons that will also give you the principle of not joining gambling bets anymore; life will be change as well.

already learned few lesson from gambling , main rule dont even gambling if you cant afford what you lose, and thats happen to me , after got some btc for freelancing i always use it for gambling , whenever i receive paymen from sigcamp i used it for gambling and always ended up losing , such a dumbass i am

i287853

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:01:33 PM

Hell yes! In gambling, through experience and learning, you learn how to make the right choices. Do i bluff? Do i go all in? Questions that will also apply in real life situations. You win, you lose, you learn so you can win again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: