Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 01:55:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COIMATIC 3.0 - Blockchain Meets ecommerce( Now on Ethereum Blockchain)  (Read 55813 times)
sll19891027

Activity: 84

good good study day day up!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

good project hope successful

▬▬▬▬▬ExtensiveCoin▬▬▬▬▬
◉ DIGITAL PRECIOUS CRYPTO ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
borbet

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

when is the swap. it took too long.I'm tired of waiting. ore is the swap scam
tony_san

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:42:47 PM

yea, I think lots of people are waiting swap and dump coins. It's not a good omen, I real do't understand why it's so hard to make dev tell us the detail swap time and more information about roadmap .I am very care about this project and wish this project be succeed, but dev do't think so. I don't know what will happend in the next step. Huh Huh

Theone101

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

yeah make the swap more authentic and clear,why the unknowns..?!! Show more activity,more updates,more ppl involved and exact date when swap will be all complete it?I do wish all of those swaps make some good for this project,not to speculate p/d games..So far very unclear.
visale

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

We want to make sure everyone knows about the swap. Later on they might accuse us of doing the swap too early.

We might do the swap pretty soon, please deposit the Coimatic 2 coins in C-cex exchange for the upoming swap.

-support team
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:09:23 AM

yeah make the swap more authentic and clear,why the unknowns..?!! Show more activity,more updates,more ppl involved and exact date when swap will be all complete it?I do wish all of those swaps make some good for this project,not to speculate p/d games..So far very unclear.

Calm down guys, we should patient now, maybe dev is busy now or do other work. I have post lots of suggestion before , but dev maybe not watched them. In any case, I still hope this swap will finish in succeed. Smiley

borbet

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

We want to make sure everyone knows about the swap. Later on they might accuse us of doing the swap too early.

We might do the swap pretty soon, please deposit the Coimatic 2 coins in C-cex exchange for the upoming swap.

-support team

maybe you say the date of the swap everyone send the coins to ccex.
zhanglichen

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

-support team

What's your plan? Lots of people have asked many times, why do you can't give us the exact time or just C-ex refuse to do swap.

Damage_Dealer

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:58:28 PM

I will agree with previous posters here. Dev please give us the EXACT date of the swap, it should have been decided by now since a lot of time has passed. If you don't have a set date, then please come up with one. This isn't how things should work, when you announce a swap, you should also announce the deadline. For now you're just keeping people in the dark.
shannsingh

Activity: 7

0xa1e7d5074ef020506bdF1a4CD6F7F0AaDaed6Ed5

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

-support team

my coins are on c cex ,, will be swap automatically ?

SINGH
My eth address for eth token
visale

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

my coins are on c cex ,, will be swap automatically ?

yes right

-support team
batota

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:05:58 AM

I will agree with previous posters here. Dev please give us the EXACT date of the swap, it should have been decided by now since a lot of time has passed. If you don't have a set date, then please come up with one. This isn't how things should work, when you announce a swap, you should also announce the deadline. For now you're just keeping people in the dark.

I agree with you Wink

We want accurate dates
clear  Road map 
lexusin

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

YES! Coimatic 3.0 on COINMARKETCAP.COM https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coimatic-3/  Cheesy

For Russian speakers https://youtu.be/cDZ9JdNzRpM
holly.ball8

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:19:21 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

yea, I think lots of people are waiting swap and dump coins. It's not a good omen, I real do't understand why it's so hard to make dev tell us the detail swap time and more information about roadmap .I am very care about this project and wish this project be succeed, but dev do't think so. I don't know what will happend in the next step. Huh Huh
There is always a dump after a swap, holder itchy for some action to their coin after the long wait when swapping.

ALTCOMMUNITY COIN
 SONOHUB  FORUM  eSPORTS 
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:57:22 PM

Yes, you are right, the price is very high now, I think the difficult is how to keep it in this price. Maybe it need dev do more things, anyway, I am wishing the swap and look forward to get more information from dev. Smiley

Johnbeton

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

! watch out ! If you click on their website it opens a site about health and fitness. This seems pretty fishy to me. It looks like it's hacked. And ctic3 is priced at 18$ come on guys use your brains. How can this coin be valued at 18$? It's impossible because in this case it should have a market cap which is around 1 billion dollars (NEM, MONERO, NEO..). IMO It all sounds fishy to me.

I hope the devs can clarify these things up...

Would love to see their response. Wink
BluRPie

Activity: 462

Do you need Bounty Manager? Contact me!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Hi Dev

I have Coinmatic 2.0 on Cryptopia, how I can swap to Coinmatic 3.0.? Should I withdraw my balance or I can do it on Cryptopia directly?

Thank you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄
▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄
 ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄
  ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄
   ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄
     ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄
  ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄
▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█

Code for Full:
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

! watch out ! If you click on their website it opens a site about health and fitness. This seems pretty fishy to me. It looks like it's hacked. And ctic3 is priced at 18$ come on guys use your brains. How can this coin be valued at 18$? It's impossible because in this case it should have a market cap which is around 1 billion dollars (NEM, MONERO, NEO..). IMO It all sounds fishy to me.

You should have at least read the dev's responses here before posting stuff like this. CTIC3 costs so much because there are only 550 coins on Cryptopia, and that is why the price is so high. Once the new swapped coins will be transferred there, the price will most likely drop significantly. Also, the market cap will not be like NEM or monero because the circulating supply of this coin is very low. Around 4 or 5 million coins I believe. You are confusing it with the MAX supply.
borbet

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

why send the  website of coimatic https://coimatic.org to http://healthcare.cafe/  are you scam.
visale

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

Website is being worked on. We will solve it in a few hours

Price of the coin is always depending on the supply / demand as well as on the price that cryptopians decide

-support team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.