Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21034 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
I doubt that's going to happen at all, with the recent fluctuations in the price of bitcoins I don't think we may even go beyond  $3000 before the year is over.But with news incoming of segwit from the 1st of August, let's see if it may be so.
Purchasing bitcoins right now is advantageous and will provide a much needed benefit to people who are investing in bitcoin. There are a few facts to back this claim.

Firstly, the bitcoin update SegWit will be available for its core software greatly improving its security and dependability. Also countries like South Korea having huge economies are also legalizing crypto-currencies which will rapidly increase bitcoin’s value pulling in more investors and people who will be willing to buy it for their use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
I doubt that's going to happen at all, with the recent fluctuations in the price of bitcoins I don't think we may even go beyond  $3000 before the year is over.But with news incoming of segwit from the 1st of August, let's see if it may be so.
Purchasing bitcoins right now is advantageous and will provide a much needed benefit to people who are investing in bitcoin. There are a few facts to back this claim.

Firstly, the bitcoin update SegWit will be available for its core software greatly improving its security and dependability. Also countries like South Korea having huge economies are also legalizing crypto-currencies which will rapidly increase bitcoin’s value pulling in more investors and people who will be willing to buy it for their use.
With all the possibilities in this market I don't think that Bitcoin as of the moment has a guaranteed price I myself don't know if Bitcoin will go down below 2300$ or will it past the 2900$ mark again. With all of this August 1 seems to be the talk of the town and I still need to be updated about what will really happen on that day. I am hoping to get a clear answer with that.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

With all the possibilities in this market I don't think that Bitcoin as of the moment has a guaranteed price I myself don't know if Bitcoin will go down below 2300$ or will it past the 2900$ mark again. With all of this August 1 seems to be the talk of the town and I still need to be updated about what will really happen on that day. I am hoping to get a clear answer with that.
Correct, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to increase till touching $4000 even I think it could exceed $4000 in this year, because I believe the implementation of segwit2x will have a good impact on bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

Correct, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will continue to increase till touching $4000 even I think it could exceed $4000 in this year, because I believe the implementation of segwit2x will have a good impact on bitcoin.

We still don't know that, what if no parties won on this argument and the bitcoin we know was splitted into two, there will be a big dump in the price of bitcoin. But yes, if segwit2x will be implemented users and investors will be attracted on buying, using and investing bitcoin again and will be causing a huge pump in their prices.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:04:39 AM

Currently BTC prices are trailing at 2600 $ around from couple Of days and if you consider even past week it's being hovering around little up and down . It has rose till 3k and than fallen back till 2400$ . Considering at the moment the prices are in sluggish mode and require some boost to even rise 50$ . Hope atleast it can be at 3k mark and 4 k for this year seems difficult.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:05:44 AM

Currently BTC prices are trailing at 2600 $ around from couple Of days and if you consider even past week it's being hovering around little up and down . It has rose till 3k and than fallen back till 2400$ . Considering at the moment the prices are in sluggish mode and require some boost to even rise 50$ . Hope atleast it can be at 3k mark and 4 k for this year seems difficult.

I think you're correct. The bitcoin can achieve the value of $4000 this year it is because the value if the bitcoin is going up and down, but i think maybe next year bitcoin will become $4000.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:47:33 AM

I think you're correct. The bitcoin can achieve the value of $4000 this year it is because the value if the bitcoin is going up and down, but i think maybe next year bitcoin will become $4000.

There were speculation that August 1 will make btc pump,then let just see if it will goes into $4000 value. Hope it will. So better have some btc in our wallets now.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

During this time last year, the price struggled to break new resistances and only got to $800 for a while only to return to the $600 level before the big push towards the end of the year. I think this year would be a little different in that there have been new highs very early in the year. Consolidation stage might take another few months more before another bull run presents itself.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:09:45 AM

Yes and I’m loving the fact that it is moving so fast. Need to get more bitcoin sooner so that we can earn more bucks. This opportunity comes once in a while so better be ready in such situation. I have regreted myself many time in the past by not putting the money in the bitcoin and then suddenly the price was rose like three times. This time I’m ready for the future. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:20:22 AM

We still don't know that, what if no parties won on this argument and the bitcoin we know was splitted into two, there will be a big dump in the price of bitcoin. But yes, if segwit2x will be implemented users and investors will be attracted on buying, using and investing bitcoin again and will be causing a huge pump in their prices.
Yes nobody knows for sure and bitcoin is very fluctuating big dumps and big pumps can happen anytime, but if seen from segwit2x effect I would only predict if bitcoin price will keep increasing and there will be next big pump in this year.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

It will be great when bitcoin reaches $ 4000. He has all the prospects for such a good growth and I think it will already happen by the end of the summer.
From an investment point of view while a person has a chance, he should purchase more bitcoins right now because as predicted the price of bitcoin will increase like a wildfire after a series of events especially the update of segwit and countries like South Korea and Australia (countries with gigantic economies) legalizing crypto-currency.

Already few well established organizations have opted/started to pay employees in bitcoins further strengthening this prediction.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:37:32 AM

Yes and I’m loving the fact that it is moving so fast. Need to get more bitcoin sooner so that we can earn more bucks. This opportunity comes once in a while so better be ready in such situation. I have regreted myself many time in the past by not putting the money in the bitcoin and then suddenly the price was rose like three times. This time I’m ready for the future. :-)

Considering the current perception about bitcoin, the number of user and the potential number of users, I deeply believe that we are still in the beta stage and bitcoin has worth much much potential than where bitcoin is standing today. We are going to see at least $10K in next 5 years so those who are cursing themselves for not joining bitcoin ride early, should get back to the work as they already in the early train.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:48:12 AM

Considering the current perception about bitcoin, the number of user and the potential number of users, I deeply believe that we are still in the beta stage and bitcoin has worth much much potential than where bitcoin is standing today. We are going to see at least $10K in next 5 years so those who are cursing themselves for not joining bitcoin ride early, should get back to the work as they already in the early train.
$10,000 price for bitcoin after 5 years is a low price for me because i believe that even after 2-3 years we can easily see that price because a lot of things will change after the segwit2x fork in August 1. We can see now that the altcoin market is dumping and that is because a lot of people are getting ready with the fork in August 1 and i believe that bitcoin will reach a new all time high.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:46:45 AM

If it remains resilient amidst all the troubling apprehensions as August 1 is coming and survives, there is no serious reason why it won't reach that figure. But I think October is too early for bitcoin to reach that. I am not sure though. I just think that before October price will be dipping so after the dipping there would still be a recovering period. By December perhaps that figure will be reached.
Bitcoin statistics have truly shown some remarkable results over the last couple of years. Despite its price decreasing over a short of time each year, it has always managed to recover and rise quickly among the charts.

Many people including experts predict that bitcoin will easily surpass the four-thousand-dollar mark. Bitcoin’s software will be further improved by this year and a more secure update will be available by August which will further spike bitcoin’s value.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

If you're right, the august dump issue is the big opportunity to buy more bitcoin and earn more profits in the end of the year. We just need to believe in bitcoin .
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

I thought that only by the end of this year bitcoin could touch to $ 3000 mark, but at such a rapid pace it could reach $ 4000 even by the end of the summer. It will be fantastic.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 08:31:17 AM

And with that statement we should head towards our fiat money which we want to invest into bitcoin.  Cool However one should wait for the august month to pass as the splitting stuff is going on. I'm hoping that whichever is the split it must have price more than 2500 dollar to get us decent profits.
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:41:22 AM

If you say that, I'm not sure, because To reach $ 4000 takes a long time to see the development of bitcoin that determined the number of people who transact with bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will continue to rise this year, but it will be difficult to reach $ 4000, but let's hope it will happen in the next year.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:50:16 PM

I might not agree with your opinion as fork is coming on August no one can tell if what will happen on bitcoin value whether its negative or positive I can see $3000 usd at the end of the year is much achievable.
Bitcoin has remained resilient since its very start in 2008 and ever since, even there were times in 2010 and 2012 that it did get it pretty bad due to the different economy crisis both years, whatever the circumstances it did manage to recover both times and increase its value.

Since, the fact is established that bitcoin manages to recover itself quickly, there is no chance that its value will fell but instead only increase since the investment prospects in bitcoin are also high right now.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:04:15 PM

Indeed it is possible that it will cross $4000 during this year, as it already hit $3000 in the past month. Hope so it will going to give a huge profit in the end of this year to the investors.
I am agree with you. There is no doubt that bitcoin will hit this price. As many others I expect new stage of growth after SegWit. I don't think that the price get doubled, but to see 3000$ again is pretty possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: