Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Klondike 1 Avalon Asic chip Mini USB miner  (Read 70595 times)
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:36:15 PM

Whatever you do, please sell these a reasonable price!

I want you to make money, a shit load of it, but have the decency not to rape us on price.

These are really intended as DIY, Go rape yourself bro  Wink

what?

I recommend that he makes as much money as possible while still giving us the consumers a decent profit margin, I will not go rape myself, thank you very much.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:43:27 PM

BKK will be selling kits I believe, there will be plenty others ready to build with your chips and a few selling complete miners...

No offense meant... Shocked

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pentel

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:30:39 PM

What is the time scale for the USB miners?  Still mid July?

cross/\'kros/ n: a thing they nail people to. Vircurex - Exchnage
PGP Key
BM-NC5DsQck3UyTHFv3fKCMBprw7BNVHUwH
Noitev (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 06:19:49 AM

What is the time scale for the USB miners?  Still mid July?

For these, whenever mine are shipped/ returned from bkk
polarhei

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Firing it up

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 02:48:08 PM

Yes, we need cheap mini ASICs for the poor miner, to keep the network widely distributed.  Wink

Perhaps the giveaway shall work of this, but not for big. I have some cases which should be able to follow up, I shall provide what I have been doing later on.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:06:04 PM

Interesting - it seems that your Google-translate translation killed the thread for over a week.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:44:07 PM

still nothing?...
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 04:00:36 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 02:14:45 PM by Bicknellski

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?
SD Card with preflashed miner?

Our group is looking at fabricating a larger volume for sale just K1s.

$2 from every one we sell goes to BKKCoins.

Maybe August for some and larger numbers becoming available as chips arrive for September.

Potential volume 11000 K1s. undetermined actually we are still seeing whether anyone is interested in K1s and at what volumes.

We will start a new thread as soon as we get closer to our fabrication date suffice to say we are just waiting on BKKCoins to finalize everything.
Fabrication will be with a large international smt company on the island of Batam in Indonesia. Close to Singapore.
We are also keen to bundle Raspberry Pi's, USB Hubs and pre-flashed SD cards for those who want a more complete solution.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
SoggyLettuce

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:08:42 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

Maybe August for some and larger numbers becoming available as chips arrive for September.

Potential volume 11000 K1s.

We will start a new thread as soon as we get closer to our fabrication date suffice to say we are just waiting on BKKCoins to finalize everything.
Fabrication will be with a large international smt company on the island of Batam in Indonesia. Close to Singapore.
We are also keen to bundle Raspberry Pi's, USB Hubs and pre-flashed SD cards for those who want a more complete solution.

Are you with noitev?
Noitev (OP)

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:28:36 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

Are you with noitev?

No. I'll ask BKK to update the thread when he can.
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:33:43 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

All great ideas, especially donating to BKKcoins.
You are a class act!!

bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:07:47 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

Are you accepting chips or just selling fully populated K1s?  I need assembly for 9 chips extra I bought. 
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:11:31 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

Are you accepting chips or just selling fully populated K1s?  I need assembly for 9 chips extra I bought. 
Currently we are planning to sell complete k1 units but we are also looking at interest from people about selling k1 with everything but the asic chips also.

Message me if you have any problems
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:30:38 PM

Currently we are planning to sell complete k1 units but we are also looking at interest from people about selling k1 with everything but the asic chips also.

Well I have 9 (or maybe 8, depending on whether I get any bad ones or not) from steamboat's group 5 batch, and 4 from ragingazn's group buy, so I'm potentially looking to get 13 done with my own chips.  Could I maybe get a credit for trading in chips towards the purchase of fully populated K1s?
Bicknellski

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 03:48:22 AM

Well I have 9 (or maybe 8, depending on whether I get any bad ones or not) from steamboat's group 5 batch, and 4 from ragingazn's group buy, so I'm potentially looking to get 13 done with my own chips.  Could I maybe get a credit for trading in chips towards the purchase of fully populated K1s?

Maybe one of our members would be interested in something like that BigBen... but I think the coop as whole is not prepared for that considering if they have chips coming next week or about. Can I put your request up on our forums and see if anyone is interested? They will get back to you via PM here. We have that problem as well with different chips from different batches etc. I will ask our members about this idea but I think the logistics just a huge problem especially if chips get held up somewhere.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Noitev (OP)

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:47:33 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

You are a class act!!

I'm giving BKK at least 10 times that considering he's making my units himself...
Bicknellski

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:51:01 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

You are a class act!!

I'm giving BKK at least 10 times that considering he's making my units himself...

That is generous of you agreed he deserves millions.

I asked him he said $2 good enough for me and if everyone chipped in that for every board that was made he'd do fine. I am more worried about people who don't pay ... not really a class act thing just the right thing we all should do. It is called being normal.

Noitev (OP)

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:56:48 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

You are a class act!!

I asked him he said $2 good enough for me and if everyone chipped in that for every board that was made he'd do fine. I am more worried about people who don't pay ... not really a class act thing just the right thing we all should do. It is called being normal.

All I'm saying is he's literally making my stuff so he gets everything I pay him. Given him almost a grand already to stuff.
Bicknellski

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:59:33 PM

Powered Hub 10+ Ports?
Overclocking?
Raspberry Pi?

You are a class act!!

All I'm saying is he's literally making my stuff so he gets everything I pay him. Given him almost a grand already to stuff.

I know... I mean that is great. Definitely want to have a beer with the guy at some point if he even survives the next two weeks with all the stress.

Pentel

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:55:37 PM

Any update on the Klondike K1 Nano USB Bitcoin Miner's?

cross/\'kros/ n: a thing they nail people to. Vircurex - Exchnage
PGP Key
BM-NC5DsQck3UyTHFv3fKCMBprw7BNVHUwH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: