Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitBar] Calling out first uncovered SHILL mr_random [UPDATE: mr_random is INNO  (Read 8049 times)
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:24:15 AM

People decide a trustworthy person that I can send transaction proofs to that I paid for the 40BTB. My only request is that the chosen person keeps the details secret and just confirms what I say is true. I have to go now since I can't sit at my computer all day, will be back in a few hours.

There is already one person in this thread that has posted transaction proof that I paid for their 4 BTB (user petrified). This backs up what I have been saying that I paid for my BTB. OP needs to stop criticizing the intelligence of others.

Everything I have said is the truth.

Seems a little like the reason you want the transaction to be 'kept private' is that you vastly underpaid for the 'bitbars' to act as a 'spokesperson'. Not that I care, every damn altcoin is a scam more or less.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:25:10 AM

So it's a deal.

Mr_Random will provide you the proof you are requesting and you agree not to disclose any of the information you receive.  You then will change the title or close the thread and this will be over and settled.

Of course, Mr_Random agrees not to get his lawyers involved.

Mr_Random never agreed yet. Maybe he wants someone with long standing reputation.

Or he want's a 'friend' to verify..
peacefulmind

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:34:13 AM

People decide a trustworthy person that I can send transaction proofs to that I paid for the 40BTB. My only request is that the chosen person keeps the details secret and just confirms what I say is true. I have to go now since I can't sit at my computer all day, will be back in a few hours.

There is already one person in this thread that has posted transaction proof that I paid for their 4 BTB (user petrified). This backs up what I have been saying that I paid for my BTB. OP needs to stop criticizing the intelligence of others.

Everything I have said is the truth.

Seems a little like the reason you want the transaction to be 'kept private' is that you vastly underpaid for the 'bitbars' to act as a 'spokesperson'. Not that I care, every damn altcoin is a scam more or less.

Probably this. ^^^

However I do not necessarily condemn Mr. Random.  What is that saying - "a fool is born every minute?"  Unless he outright lies or steals - other people make their own decisions about buying things, Random did not put a gun to anyone's head.

Why are people acting like this only happened with BTB too?  Every major alt (other than LTC) has had premine/shadiness to some degree or other.

I actually think FTC was the bigger conspiracy.  But again, why get mad?

Also the lawyer bit was hilarious though - kind of like "I am a black belt ninja and super hacker I will geolocate you and fly in on my private jet to personally break your legs!"  Grin Tongue

This forum has become too entertaining, I am neglecting other important things.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
kooke

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:36:16 AM

At least bitbars doesn't have as many shills as feathercoins Tongue

Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:55:59 AM

I should point out that a person can be a 'shill' or 'pumper' for a new coin even if they DID buy them, if something is a pump and dump the originator of the scheme still needs more voices to create the pump and selling some coins to others who will then in their own self interest pump the coin.  No direct collusion is really necessary, it's just the obvious thing for all parties to do, no winking or nodding required.  This is why it is fundamentally so HARD to bootstrap new currency by selling it from a central authority, it's an insidiously corrupting process.  New currency needs massive widespread distribution and preferably by gifting it rather then selling it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:20:27 AM

I should point out that a person can be a 'shill' or 'pumper' for a new coin even if they DID buy them, if something is a pump and dump the originator of the scheme still needs more voices to create the pump and selling some coins to others who will then in their own self interest pump the coin.  No direct collusion is really necessary, it's just the obvious thing for all parties to do, no winking or nodding required.  This is why it is fundamentally so HARD to bootstrap new currency by selling it from a central authority, it's an insidiously corrupting process.  New currency needs massive widespread distribution and preferably by gifting it rather then selling it.

You are correct. However these shills will usually say "you are jelly because you didn't get in early" and newbs usually believe that. In this one case we were able to find proof to expose the scam and shills, people should be aware at all times.
Shad3dOne

Activity: 261

Interesting.....

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 05:03:07 AM

ahahhahahahhahaha....this thread...

just....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha....

ahaha..

hahaha...

phew!

ok back to some serious bizness..

oh look , shiny!

Domain for sale -> NXTcoin.com, 200 btc/2.9 M nxt. pm me
like craigslist but for btc! --> Visit BTClist.com
FederationCredits--> C6khbXzADRUeT9di2SpNubCt2UVTuayKMV What's this?
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:56:14 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2013, 01:55:26 PM by justabitoftime

This thread is full of angst.

You will hear from my lawyer? (sigh)

Also - every coin other than BTC and LTC  with few exceptions is/was a scam to make the insiders rich.

The same thing happened with FTC - it was so obvious with all the new alt accounts appearing that only posted about FTC and how much they LOVE them.

Also re: BTB - if you get 40 from the dev (or buy them way way cheap), then you are being paid to set up straw transactions buying them at higher prices to fake demand, I am surprised he did not buy more to pump demand.

I am not going to complain too much I have made some money from these alts - way beyond what I would have made hashing otherwise - so really who cares?

People should realize there are a lot of fake trade transactions posted probably by the same person/and or co-conspirator to fake drive up a frenzy of demand, and that ALL THE RECENT COINS WERE PRE-MINED, and GROSSLY UNFAIR.

Just don't care that much.  People are sheep/cattle and when you give them the fake impression that everyone is running in a direction they will follow - but for real.

This is the truth, however why should ge accept the scammers to keep flooding the forum with the scamcoins? they will end up runing the game and reputation of cryptos.

Let's be honest, I mean really honest. What's hurting cryptos is more about the immature attitude of a community more than anything else. You want to attract money from serious investors? If so, we need to seriously cleanup how we interact with one another.

baka

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:23:50 AM

OP tel us again how the other coins didn't do the same thing at launch and how nobody promoted it like crazy on this forum, and how you picked this one to go go all Pelican Brief on its's ass. OP you need a life.

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 08:55:07 AM

How about me then, I fired up a few Mh/s at it when there were only couple of posts in the annoucement thread. I'm I guilty of something because of seeing it early and being able to start mining it in less than 2 minutes from seeing the thread?

I didn't receive any bribes from the authors, but I have sold some bars very cheap in here.

I also got into FTC and CNC very early on, most profitable mining I have done so far. How does that make you feel?
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:20:10 AM

I hope his attorney accepts BitBars as payment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How about me then, I fired up a few Mh/s at it when there were only couple of posts in the annoucement thread. I'm I guilty of something because of seeing it early and being able to start mining it in less than 2 minutes from seeing the thread?

I didn't receive any bribes from the authors, but I have sold some bars very cheap in here.

I also got into FTC and CNC very early on, most profitable mining I have done so far. How does that make you feel?
It doesn't matter to me if you mine them and sell them as long as you don't make 100's of posts where you just pump the coin.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:26:48 AM

This thread is full of angst.

You will hear from my lawyer? (sigh)

Also - every coin other than BTC and LTC  with few exceptions is/was a scam to make the insiders rich.

The same thing happened with FTC - it was so obvious with all the new alt accounts appearing that only posted about FTC and how much they LOVE them.

Also re: BTB - if you get 40 from the dev (or buy them way way cheap), then you are being paid to set up straw transactions buying them at higher prices to fake demand, I am surprised he did not buy more to pump demand.

I am not going to complain too much I have made some money from these alts - way beyond what I would have made hashing otherwise - so really who cares?

People should realize there are a lot of fake trade transactions posted probably by the same person/and or co-conspirator to fake drive up a frenzy of demand, and that ALL THE RECENT COINS WERE PRE-MINED, and GROSSLY UNFAIR.

Just don't care that much.  People are sheep/cattle and when you give them the fake impression that everyone is running in a direction they will follow - but for real.

This is the truth, however why should ge accept the scammers to keep flooding the forum with the scamcoins? they will end up runing the game and reputation of cryptos.
+1

Anyone saw the proof of folding topic where we discussed if this could be done and the poll where Stanford wanted or opinion?
I guess not many, because the topics are buried under all the news about the 395 scamcoins that suddenly popped up that improved on nothing except the wallets of the creators.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 10:42:32 AM

Good gods, this is excellent...saved and stolen for future use  Grin

Use it where you want.  Whipped it up in Photoshop.  Though don't tell CBS... I don't want to get sued.   Grin

I call u Photoshop Shill!!! CSI shill andi'm gonna go tell CBS.... maybe they buy some bitbars off me Smiley

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:52:00 PM

No news from mr_random yet.
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:36:02 PM

So it's confirmed that he's a shill?

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:47:15 PM

What? I paid for all my BTB. I clearly posted I want a neutral party to review the bitcoin transactions I sent for the 40BTB. You guys pick a neutral member, with a decent post count who isn't connected to this ridiculous witch hunt and I will send everything. All I ask if they keep the address details private (they are more than welcome to publicise how much I paid - greater than 0.5 Bitcoin per BitBar btw)

Other proof my of transactions have already been posted in the thread.

As stated on numerous occasions, feel free to message the moderator if you want someone trustworthy to verify I am telling the truth.
GSnak

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:49:14 PM

This thread is still going?
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:52:49 PM

Seems like it, colluded and will only pm details to whoever he choose to
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:54:43 PM

Lol you are a huge troll. I just said, you guys can pick either the moderator or someone with a large post count who can be trusted and isn't part of this witch hunt.

Are you saying the moderator isn't trustworthy?
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:55:41 PM

Lol you are a huge troll. I just said, you guys can pick either the moderator of someone with a large post count who can be trusted and isn't part of this witch hunt.

Are you saying the moderator isn't trustworthy?

Send it to skull88, he's been here since 2010 and has decent post count.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: