Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 09:00:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is more preffered by the masses?  (Voting closed: June 15, 2017, 03:40:36 PM)
Dogecoin - 0 (0%)
Bitcoin - 4 (100%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Dogecoin?  (Read 14996 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

Which is more profitable and most preffered by the many?

We are now witnessing what is preferred by most of the people here. If I asked you the same question, what will be your response?

And what's more special is, you have a poll. Maybe try it on dogetalk.org if ever site like that exist. Even without technical analysis and new to crypto will obviously knows what's dominant among those two.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:20:13 PM

If you are having a lot of money to invest then bitcoin is the coin to invest,wait for a good correction and then invest when the market is correcting like we saw today,but if you are planning to invest in dogecoin then look at other options too as there are other good alternatives which will provide you much better return than doge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:23:18 PM

Of coarse bitcoin is the better than dogecoin. Because the price of bitcoin will continue to increase because everyday new investor will invest to bitcoin. While the dogecoin even they have also many investor it is not enough unlike bitcoin have millions of investors.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

Of course bitcoin, therefore the market movement is better than dogecoin that looks calm, there is no movement in the market, and it seems that people are less interest in this coin when compared with bitcoin, try to see price movements in the market always just rising in price due to high market demand
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:35:05 PM

donno if troll or just that new to cryptos Huh . either way bad q homie. do some research on the basics, you dont need to question the mac-daddy of cryptos
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

Why you compare bitcoin and dogecoin? I wont say doge coin is bad, both of them is good coin with active community, but according price and community bitcoin is better
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

Dogecoin is better in a sence that transaction fee is low and that it is kinda faster, which applies to most of the alts and bitcoin is better in the rest.... It has comunity behind it and all... but again I will agree with other Bitcoin still wins. Because of bitcoin other alts have value as they are mostly traded BTC/ALTCOIN. Although you could profit from selling high and buying low with dogecoin if you know how to ride price waves (you could screw yourself here as well) but it is good if you know how to do it.

But again longterm = bitcoin ofc.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

The funniest question I have seen on the bitcointalk forum ever. Are you serious when asking this or you just try to promote doge coin bro?  Cheesy
The answer is obvious.
The question is not that funny,consider the price of bitcoin and think how much he could profit if he is going to spend a thousand dollars in dogecoin and enter when the price is apt and a small ten percent rise could give him a much better profit than investing in bitcoin.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:52:14 PM

Isn't it obvious? The winner is absolutely bitcoins. There isn't even any competition to talk about. Dogecoins are another shitcoin that got a bit far, but they are not worth the time to invest in. Since the inception of doge there aren't any significant progress it has made or impact to the world unlike how bitcoins has done over the past years.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:53:13 PM

You should not compare bitcoin to the dogecoin since doge is such a complement for the bitcoin not the competitor, you know what, dogecoin fees for transaction are only about 2 doges -5 doges which is about 234 satoshis it is extremely cheap, personally i'm using doge for sending small transaction, sending my bitcoin (convert them to the dogecoin first ) from one exchanger to another without worried about the fee and low confirmation, it's stable and faster.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

You should not compare bitcoin to the dogecoin since doge is such a complement for the bitcoin not the competitor, you know what, dogecoin fees for transaction are only about 2 doges -5 doges which is about 234 satoshis it is extremely cheap, personally i'm using doge for sending small transaction, sending my bitcoin from one exchanger to another without worried about the fee and low confirmation, it's stable and faster.
I agree with you . Doge can not be compared with bitcoin, there is still a gap that is too far away. Doge is altcoin which only has + -120 satoshi rates, but if we invest in doge then it can get big advantage. Doge price movements that only 5-10% alone can make us get a big profit. Compare with bitcoin which is quite difficult to make crypto trading because bitcoin price is high enough and require big capital.
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Doge stands no chance against Bitcoin. If you compare Bitcoin with other coins such as ETH then that's another topic to discuss
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:05:44 PM

Lol doge seriously you can't really compare doge and bitcoin in terms of investment as doge price barely even increases and plus i feel the developers have lost hope with it and don't really make any sort of changes too it.
Though you maybe thinking why so mucg trade volume that is because doge is probably the best in trading for a really short term profit. Like i had purchased doge at 112 and sold at 118. If do trade with amounts like 0.001 btc then forget about profit but i had traded with big amounts so i normally get 0.02-0.08 btc profit
MachineZero

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

mcrypt.com domain 4sale 20BTC

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:10:47 PM

Nothing to sneeze at when you get a Doge block via merge mining of Litecoin.

It's like finding a crumpled wad of a $20 & $10 on the street. I feel extremely lucky finding these wads a couple times a week Smiley
Never get as lucky walking down the street anymore with these damn credit/debit cards being so damn pervasive.

Maybe Newegg should take 150k Doge for some video cards.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

The funniest question I have seen on the bitcointalk forum ever. Are you serious when asking this or you just try to promote doge coin bro?  Cheesy

The answer is obvious.
Maybe this is some kind of campaign for doge. Obviously BTC does not seem to be invincible by Doge.
Or maybe he was tired and got a big loss after buying a doge.
do not be too serious Grin Grin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

Are you serious?? If you compare the dogecoin to bitcoin I'm pretty sure that almost all of the users choose the bitcoin, because of the price differences. Most of the people want to earn income that's why they can invest​ to the most expensive coins. But let me see if the dogecoin had an ability to overtake the price of bitcoin in the market, we never know, only time can says what happen in the future.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

There ranking pretty much tell on what is their state and for the fact that bitcoin is at top 1 spot surely many people will prefered to used it since this coins makes us earn more profit rather than in dogecoin where its movement is pretty much slow and I cant risk anything on doge since Im afraid this one would go down for more when people see that their are more much better coin who exist right now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1342

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:02:02 PM

As others already said, we can't compare these Bitcoin and Dogecoin. But at one aspect Doge is better than Bitcoin - it's transaction fees. Doge transfers are very cheap and fast and this is my favourite thing about Dogecoin.
These people who were holding Dogecoin for long term, they were able to earn nice profit. But we can't expect anything more from Doge.

bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

If doge coin is coming attractive to you, be careful. Because it's a simple bitcoin clone and there is only speculation what makes its price high. Nothing else...

Always go with bitcoin in the market.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:04:30 AM

Bitcoin ofcourse because bitcoin is top leading amongst cryptocurrency and even use by many users. Investors goes on bitcoin as this is popular than dogecoin. Even new users of cryptocurrency they will choose bitcoin as this can be exchange into fiat currency. And, many are already earning in bitcoin while dogecoin is lack of features.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: