Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is more preffered by the masses?  (Voting closed: June 15, 2017, 03:40:36 PM)
Dogecoin - 0 (0%)
Bitcoin - 4 (100%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Dogecoin?  (Read 14988 times)
Sahabat_

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

I voted for bitcoin because it is a very good and profitable coin
really bitcoin guys are very profitable for all of us and now the price is down, this becomes our chance to buy bitcoin before the price goes back up again to higher price. and we'll just skip it and just be sorry

I really agree with you, maybe for now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and invest it in Bitcoin, because if you are late and do not take advantage of moments like this, maybe this will be a very deep regret, because I believe in In a few weeks to Bitcoin's front will go back up as at that time it could even be higher than yesterday for the price per 1 Bitcoin.

that's why we have to take advantage of the current momentum sir, many people even make themselves panic and feel bitcoin will fall so they sell bitcoins at low prices and they become a loss.
of course it is not wanted by us all and more can take advantage of something that exists as now

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:11:22 AM

really bitcoin guys are very profitable for all of us and now the price is down, this becomes our chance to buy bitcoin before the price goes back up again to higher price. and we'll just skip it and just be sorry

I really agree with you, maybe for now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and invest it in Bitcoin, because if you are late and do not take advantage of moments like this, maybe this will be a very deep regret, because I believe in In a few weeks to Bitcoin's front will go back up as at that time it could even be higher than yesterday for the price per 1 Bitcoin.

that's why we have to take advantage of the current momentum sir, many people even make themselves panic and feel bitcoin will fall so they sell bitcoins at low prices and they become a loss.
of course it is not wanted by us all and more can take advantage of something that exists as now

Yes these panic sellers are making others rich in future. if you sell your coins at this low price, then you will bad in future. But those who are looking for to buy bitcoins at less price now they can buy. I think the price will not come under $3000 if it comes then definitely it will reach $2500. I wish not to come to this price below $3k.
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Yes these panic sellers are making others rich in future. if you sell your coins at this low price, then you will bad in future. But those who are looking for to buy bitcoins at less price now they can buy. I think the price will not come under $3000 if it comes then definitely it will reach $2500. I wish not to come to this price below $3k.

then who sells it now then he will lose money and who bought it now and sold in the future then he who will profit,
is still lacking in how the evidence that bitcoin is something worthy of being a future investment, for example when on August 1st yesterday, bitcoin was fine with it and continued to increase bitcoin

tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:18:25 AM

I am loyal to bitcoin, so that i will choose bitcoin. It is more profitable and volatile, than other coin. Bitcoin also the father of all coin and it is more upgraded than other. It has many quality that other coin can never had.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:46:49 AM

Which is more profitable and most preffered by the many?
When it comes to popularity -- Bitcoin. When it comes to market cap -- Bitcoin. So how can you compare Bitcoin over Dogecoin? Which is profitable? I’m not investing Bitcoin, neither Dogecoin, but try reading more articles about these crypto and I will tell you Bitcoin is on top. But Dogecoin has low fees, if Bitcoin couldn’t be able to solve it’s high fees maybe Dogecoin will overtook Bitcoin.
Dogecoin has a cheap transaction fee but the way they achieve that is by not having a cap on the amount of coins that they can create, so Dogecoin is not really that much different than fiat, so I do not think that even with a cheap transaction fee Dogecoin can overcome bitcoin.  
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:48:59 AM

Is it a bad joke?  Grin
ashu711

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

This is very stupid matching because very diffrense in both coin. Bitcoin is king of crypto market
any altcoin not take place of bitcoin. but doge[Suspicious link removed]d choice for buying get big profit in after some time.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

I also think both can not be compared Bitcoin is more profitable.doge coin has to perform a lot in coming time.

fuqdisshite

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

Dogecoin is a joke. Bitcoin is the one true coin.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:19:00 AM

When the fee of bitcoin increase higher its a time for dogecoin to take action
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:21:13 AM

The joke with million usd marketcap and not die since 2014 its nice joke
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:16:42 AM

The joke with million usd marketcap and not die since 2014 its nice joke
Dogecoin never gave me profit but it's cheap so I like to keep it, however bitcoin is really obvious that is the most
profitable currency because it is the most popular.

STUDENTCOIN