Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is more preffered by the masses?  (Voting closed: June 15, 2017, 03:40:36 PM)
Dogecoin - 0 (0%)
Bitcoin - 4 (100%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Dogecoin?  (Read 14981 times)
HodlusMaximusInvestus

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:52:39 AM

bitcoin is not doge
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:57:55 AM

of course I prefer bitcoin than doge if condition for more fast profit, because movement price chart of bitcoin is faster than doge.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:08:30 AM

Of course, BTC because the BTC is king, only the king is forever survive and thrive. Other coin is always flourishing, surviving for a certain period of time. Everything is limp when compared with BTC, not enough level and level. Grin Grin Grin Grin

not all kings lived and survived long

there where many few years and few day kingdoms.

regards

You are right, but a kingdom must have a king, if the king does not exist that kingdom does not exist. But to make a lot of money, you have to choose the right time, and the king can not make big profits at times. I still hold the view that I choose BTC but flexible when needed, dealing with other coin, maybe DOGE if I feel it has potential and in the accumulation cycle.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:13:22 AM

of course bitcoin is better in every directions than dogecoin,
just buy and keep bitcoin as your investments and you will got a good profit couple a years later

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:44:30 AM

It is the bitcoin because while in the august fork like most of the people i also invested on dogecoin because of most oldest and existing coin it was the most wrongest decision i have done after entering cryptocurrency. Now i sold all my dogecoin for huge loss.
Criptolog90

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:31:32 AM

I am more wondering if ETH will reach bitcoin some day..
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:17:54 AM

the easiest to get and who have a high price , that's what I choose. of course I choose Bitcoin because the price and bitcoin is very popular everywhere now.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:23:54 AM

bitcoin là một đồng tiền lớn nó được phát triển mạnh mẽ và giá trị của đồng bitcoin ngày càng tăng cao và sự ảnh hưởng của bitcoin đến thị trường altcoin là rất lớn và doge coin cũng nằm trong số đó. Doge coin là 1 đồng coin được cho rằng rất tiềm năng nhưng theo một số thông tin rằng team dev của doge coin đã không còn phát triển nó nữa. Nhiều site cờ bạc được thanh toán bằng bitcoin nên mỗi ngày lượng cung cấp ra thị trường của doge coin khá nhiều nên bây giờ coin doge đã trở nên thừa cho nên giá trị của nó đã trở nên khá thấp

kaizer28

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:26:03 AM

key difference between bitcoin and dogecoin. bitcoin is the first fully implemented peer-to-peer cryptocurrency protocol. bitcoin eventually inspired another cryptocurrency, litecoin, which is directly inspired and almost identical to bitcoin. Dogecoin, a cryptocurrency, based on the popular "doge" internet meme.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

Definitely bitcoins because this is the master of all cryptocurrencies or the founder of other alt coins. And as we all know bitcoins has a huge value compare to other.

misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

In my opinion, the answer would be bitcoin. Obviously the main reason is that the value itself, dogecoin has present more than a year and still its value does not seem to promise us to grow unlike bitcoin which is always surprising us on its value. If ever dogecoin shows a constant increase or at least a positive movement of its value, then you could bet that it has a potential like bitcoin and which i would choose dogecoin rather.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:22:42 PM

I do not know of course, but looked today at the doge's schedule and saw that they are at the lowest point, 16 satoshi. So I think I should buy a little doge or they can drop to 1 satosh?
Stamil

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:32:56 PM

Of course, bitcoin is most beneficial and popular. With the help of it, many have already grown rich. All other crypto-currencies do not bring such huge profits as bitcoin, but they can also be used for earnings if there is not enough money for large investments.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:04 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all altcoin and dogecoin is just a baby born by the BTC but if looking at the development BTC superior to Dogecoin because BTC has many communities and is distributed in all areas such as entertainment , finance, trading, real estate, ...
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

This is a tough question to answer. Bitcoin is changing the world, but Dogecoin has much Wow! It's not easy ,but I'm going with Bitcoin over Doge. Yep, that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

Mur45

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

Go dogecoin, it is the future  Grin
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:05:11 PM

This is a tough question to answer. Bitcoin is changing the world, but Dogecoin has much Wow! It's not easy ,but I'm going with Bitcoin over Doge. Yep, that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
Nope it's an extremely easy question to answer, bitcoin is the winner all day. Doge advantage is the low fee but that's it. It's created based on the meme that's not popular anymore. The supply of doge coin is so large and it's hard for the price to increase. Bitcoin will change the world and doge will stay like the current situation.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

Which is more profitable and most preffered by the many?

It's so weird. The first person i see comparing Bitcoin to Dogecoin. Of course, i'll choose btc.
dss1986

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

Nope it's an extremely easy question to answer, bitcoin is the winner all day. Doge advantage is the low fee but that's it. It's created based on the meme that's not popular anymore. The supply of doge coin is so large and it's hard for the price to increase. Bitcoin will change the world and doge will stay like the current situation.

in general, arbiterbags love this coin very much, for its blitz-translations, but recently the airplane is not bad, or even better. and so yes you are right of meaning other than wow it is not there
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice because no matter how many dogecoin you will going to have still you were going to trade it to bitcoin so that from bitcoin you will gonna sell it for your local money. Even how many altcoins we keep and hoard but if they are going to trade to bitcoin in the end still bitcoin will lead the high price value due to buying demand. But anyway you may take both because what is really important  is the earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: