Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Support  (Read 5405 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:50:22 AM

I had 12 btc at the fork .. only 0.5 bch was credited
anybody else have this problem?

of course they arent responding to my support tickets
thanks
chance
Thats bad. They do only credit a small amount of BCH inspite on having a good number or amount of Bitcoin on your wallet. Their supports really suck bigtime as of now and i dont know whats happening to them why they are very slow on answering on the current issues happening on their service. If this thing would continue im sure people will jump out on other better exchangers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
remedcu (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

Well, I broke the silence and again replied to the message, let's see if this will give me some results.

Even this has not helped!
gerad09

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

Poloniex doesn't answer to my support ticket for more then 40 days now Cheesy this is fuckd up

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:41:22 PM

Poloniex doesn't answer to my support ticket for more then 40 days now Cheesy this is fuckd up
It's a bad and it's so bad, I've had problems with poloniex but I always get responses from poloniex support every single week because my problem persists so for a month I keep waiting for response from poloniex.
amit231231

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:19:17 AM

It's a bad and it's so bad, I've had problems with poloniex but I always get responses from poloniex support every single week because my problem persists so for a month I keep waiting for response from poloniex.

poloniex is playing with our patience... I am waiting for 65 days and no sign of a reply. My total savings is in poloniex and can't get it because of account locked. My life is on decision of the last stage whether I continue or end of life. ...
Helsing

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:05:13 AM

poloniex is playing with our patience... I am waiting for 65 days and no sign of a reply. My total savings is in poloniex and can't get it because of account locked. My life is on decision of the last stage whether I continue or end of life. ...

65 days? (Only?? Smiley ) I waited like half year before they verified my account, but still I went to bittrex before they did it, they answers were only to wait a bit longer...
They have to do something with their suppor ASAP otherwise they will lose much more ppl and money.

R Gujral

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:23:16 PM

I submitted a Poloniex support ticket 38 days ago and sent them three further reminders. The ticket is still showing 'in progress'. I don't know what to do!
bite

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:54:36 PM

Good news, after much long wait, 3 months, received my coins, on poloniex Smiley
remedcu (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:41 AM

Good news, after much long wait, 3 months, received my coins, on poloniex Smiley

Congratulations mate Smiley
ManUp

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:45:50 AM

If you do a little research on Poloniex, you'll really get worried.  The company phone number is voicemail only and the address is just a front.  Go ahead and visit the "office"; there's no Poloniex office there.  The company attorney does not work for the large international firm he claims to work for and never has.  They have never heard of him.  His phone number is disconnected and his license to practice law doesn't exist.  Neither Tristan D'Agosta nor any of the company execs are reachable either.  They have no office number and their personal numbers have been disconnected.  In fact, the personal numbers for all of Tristan D'Agosta's family members have been disconnected as well.  Even the Rutgers department that his mom used to head up has had its number disconnected.  His "best friends" from college claim to have never even heard of him and, interestingly, Tristan is not in a single photo with his "best friends."  For now, I am not concerned because Tristan makes too much money to pack up and take off.  When the US gov't cracks down on exchanges though, don't be surprised if Poloniex goes up in smoke and takes everyone's funds with them.  A legitimate company doesn't use fake lawyers, a fake address and have the phone numbers of everyone with any attachment to the company or its employees disconnected.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:44:43 AM

There are many concerns about the Poloniex support till now many people support that Poloniex is one of the best exchange where it is listing only legit coins in the exchange. There support is not up to the mark and many people are complaining about their issues.
niap

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

65 days? (Only?? Smiley ) I waited like half year before they verified my account, but still I went to bittrex before they did it, they answers were only to wait a bit longer...
They have to do something with their suppor ASAP otherwise they will lose much more ppl and money.
I have a problem in polo before and it was solved after 28 days.
But that 65 days! that is too long..
I think they need to hire more people to accommodate more customers/users.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:56:32 PM

It seems today many are experiencing obstacles in using poloniex as option to exchange. I feel, a bit lazy to use it if like this.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

I stopped using poloniex couple of months ago because i red lots of people are having problems with that exchange, more problems means more tickets to support and I think that is the reason why they are so slow on dealing with users issues and answering to tickets.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:10:14 PM

poloniex is best shit====it looks like PAUL VERNON CRYPTSY and BTC-E

BigWolf

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:43:13 AM

I stopped using poloniex couple of months ago because i red lots of people are having problems with that exchange, more problems means more tickets to support and I think that is the reason why they are so slow on dealing with users issues and answering to tickets.

I think Poloniex totally dumped their support side.   It's in their best interest to not help people get their coins back as they then become Polo's coins.  It's part of their exit strategy.

Think about it people.  When is the last time you heard of someone actually getting a ticket worked on by Polo's support?

If you still have coins on Polo, get them out of there as quick as you can before it's too late (if it isn't already).
nomak23

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:53:16 PM

Waiting since 60 days now. The lost 5000 BitShares from my account during a canceled transaction. It's not much money, but anyway. I'm really wondering why people are still using this platform and why the big crypto news sites and blogs don't write about that issue. There are so many people sharing this problem. I mean, its obvious that Polo is either bankrupt or stealing. There is no other explanation.

My warning: If you have coins on Polo, get them out of there as long as you still can!
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

It is really very bad because for me I am always getting withdrawal with in the specified time only. Till now I never said any support ticket because I am getting paid from them on time.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

This #386119 ticket age is 56 day's . Creator of this ticket condition is pathetic. Don't know how much time takes more.
pennyroyalAI

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Made wrong transaction on my Polo wallet... Send Eth on EXP by mistake.. 4 month ago they promised to look into the matter.. And than silence...How do you think is there any chance to retrieve my 26 ETH..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: