Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance  (Read 80965 times)
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:48:22 AM

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me what the Price at the ICO was? I saw this Token already being traded on Etherdelta and would like to compare. Thanks!
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:49:33 AM

How I can signup in slack?
Where I cand find invite?

Joining their slack at https://insurex.herokuapp.com/ and create your account via email Smiley
Watanabe1505

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:52:47 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 11:34:21 AM by Watanabe1505

Hi guys,

can anyone tell me what the Price at the ICO was? I saw this Token already being traded on Etherdelta and would like to compare. Thanks!

The base price of IXT is to be mention in whitepaper as 0,00088 ETH per IXT.
So it is still trading under ICO's price on exchange Smiley
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:53:21 AM

Hi guys,

It is stated at opening page everything about the recently finished ICO. Since it is difficult for you to navigate I would tell you the initial token price was 1 ETH= 1125 IXT but the crowdsale was closed before the time because of some security issues to avoid complications.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

How I can signup in slack?
Where I cand find invite?

Joining their slack at https://insurex.herokuapp.com/ and create your account via email Smiley

Thank you, mate

Joined...
Any news in slack.. Its  dead token I think (
Watanabe1505

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

From now, IXT is available on HitBTC exchange : https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IXT-to-ETH
We are still waiting for upcoming products from InsureX company. I think IXT is one of the greatest project in 2018 Smiley
magisterr

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:47:52 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 03:05:59 PM by magisterr

From now, IXT is available on HitBTC exchange : https://hitbtc.com/exchange/IXT-to-ETH
We are still waiting for upcoming products from InsureX company. I think IXT is one of the greatest project in 2018 Smiley

In hitbtc price much less  Shocked

greatest project? why? you joke?
They have big problem in the beginning...
cadilac9999

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

When the prices is low there is not much people to buy but when the price is high there are much people to buy.
I bet you that IXT $10 in a year

magisterr

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

When the prices is low there is not much people to buy but when the price is high there are much people to buy.

Grin Grin Grin

For price in 10$ Cap must be around 500 millions. its unreal!
cadilac9999

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

Grin Grin Grin

For price in 10$ Cap must be around 500 millions. its unreal!

It is possible if they released their insurance platform. I hold tight my IXT and dont sell it less than $10

magisterr

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

You think they ll release? Im strongly doubt in it... Their site was hacked... and you think they ll release platform?  Shocked
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

You think they ll release? Im strongly doubt in it... Their site was hacked... and you think they ll release platform?  Shocked
So the website hosting account or server was "hacked" so the project is no longer viable. Is that what you're suggesting?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
nguoivetulongdat

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:58:32 AM

Hack gone. And we look forward to IXT disrupt insurance with their platform soon released in Q4 and IXT will be not under $2 each.
Thank you who dump it I wil buy it all  Tongue
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

It is also on EtherDelta, most recent ICOs have done poorly on exchanges anyone now investing into this project in long term will only sell at loss. The team will need to do alot before the price start to appreciate
chickenmie

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

No, the team can take it as a lesson for the future development. I mean the previous case about hack in the insurex site gives more knowledge to maintain the security everytime.
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:27:31 AM

It is also on EtherDelta, most recent ICOs have done poorly on exchanges anyone now investing into this project in long term will only sell at loss. The team will need to do alot before the price start to appreciate
Why it should be in etherdelta, enter it will happen the destruction of this project,
Do not list insureX in etherdelta
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

Why it should be in etherdelta, enter it will happen the destruction of this project,
Do not list insureX in etherdelta
Token issuers have no say in whether their tokens get listed on exchanges, especially exchanges like ED. It only takes that guy 5 minutes or less to add a new ETH token so naturally it is already there.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Jey Rock

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

IXT appeared on the stock exchange. Why are there no rewards?
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:20:49 AM

When will there be at least one exchange? As I understand, the coins have already been distributed to investors and participants bounty campaign.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
magisterr

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

No, the team can take it as a lesson for the future development. I mean the previous case about hack in the insurex site gives more knowledge to maintain the security everytime.

No. Its means that team is a newbie, dont have professional programmers.
ANd now they Dont posting any news, dont respond in slack...

Useles token (
I hope for more in this (
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: